Once Upon a War Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I soaped her back from top to bottom, making sure I got up over her shoulders and down over her shapely firm butt. Rubbing the rag over her cheeks slowly caused me to get so hard it almost hurt. At first I was embarrassed, but after a minute I decided what the hell; what do you expect when you are standing naked in the shower with a gorgeous naked teenage girl rubbing her ass with a washcloth. I finished up by soaping up her butt crack and washing all the way down her legs.

When I was done soaping her backside up, she turned around so she could rinse it off. I gulped and whispered, "Um, uh, do you want me to get your front too?" She cocked her head and looked up at me through her eye lashes and just lightly nodded her head that she did.

Oh my heavens! Was this situation a dream come true or what! I soaped the cloth again and started washing her from the neck down. I took my time as I washed her naked titties. Her nipples were standing out hard and proud, showing me she was enjoying being washed. She moaned quietly and she had several more of those fascinating trembling tremors. I took my time on her breasts, but finally moved down onto her ribs and belly. Her abdomen was so soft, yet firm. I washed her with one hand and just caressed her with the other, and she was so soft and slick in the warm water that I could have stood there stroking her forever.

I decided to go for broke. There was no indication that she didn't want me to touch her intimately, so I took my time moving my hand closer and closer to her womanly parts. As the soapy washcloth brushed through her blond thatch of pubic hair, she actually spread her legs a bit, in an open invitation for to continue.

It felt so surreal to me, here I was in my shower with a pretty naked girl and she just told me I could handle her pussy. I should have been embarrassed, here I was 20 years old and had never felt up a naked girl before, at least one with womanly parts. I admit I had played doctor a lot when I was a kid. But this was the first time I was going to grab a hand full of vagina for the intent purpose of giving pleasure; at least that was what I was intending to do.

I just let the cloth descend taking its natural course. As the cloth glided across the top of her cleft, she gasped out, "Oh gawd. Oh shit. Ah, Ah, um!" She reached out and grabbed onto my arm to steady herself. Obviously she was enjoying what I was starting to do. She spread her legs even more, inviting my hand to move underneath her, brushing the soapy washcloth over her hot wet pussy. I could feel her heat even though the warm shower water.

I washed her from clear back on her anus all the way forward through her lips. I notice that at the top of her cleft, she had a good sized firm bump that I found out later was her clitoris. Every time I washed over it I could feel her actually shake and tremble as she would let out an audible moan or sigh.

I didn't know too much about female pleasure, but I was astute enough to know she was feeling hers. As long as she was enjoying me doing it, I continued to wash between her lovely pink pussy lips. I especially took my time rubbing over her clitoris, noting that it would cause her to tremble and moan more than any other place.

Finally, I just discarded the pretense of washing her and I let the washcloth and soap drop and I started to massage her between her lips with my fingers directly. The tip of my hard cock was brushing against her warm wet belly. She felt heavenly, her inner recesses were so silky smooth and slick. Her pussy was hot to the touch.

I went to slip a couple of fingers up inside her, but discovered I couldn't insert them, there was a barrier just like back when I used to play around with the girls in my neighborhood as a kid. For a few seconds I was kind of confused.

She whispered, "Um, Oh my gosh, oh shit, that feels so fucking good!" Then as I ran into her barrier, she said, "Keep pushing, use two fingers." So I did as instructed and to my astonishment, I felt a 'pop' and my fingers slid right into her. For the first time, I had my fingers buried inside a woman's vagina!

She whimpered loudly and gasped out, "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! that stings like a bitch! Don't move! Please don't move!"

I was alarmed, I asked urgently, "Oh gawd, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

She giggled and then she grimaced and gasped again, "No more than popping my cherry should hurt."

I stood there dumbfounded with my fingers stuck inside her vaginal canal, I blurted out, "What?"

She giggled again, even though I could tell it was hurting her, she replied, "You just took out my hymen. You're a medic, figure it out."

I exclaimed, "You mean I just took your physical virginity with my fingers?"

She smiled and said, "Yeah, pretty much. I wanted you to pop it so I would be ready later."

I asked, "Ready later?"

She shook her head with a lopsided grin like she couldn't believe my obtuseness. She said, "Come on Nick, I think you can figure it out. It's going to take a while for my clothes to wash. Why else would I make plans to get naked with you?"

I got it. I was such a dunce. I asked, "You really want to do it?"

She giggled again, "Why else would I let you to rip me in half to get rid of my hymen? Yes, Nick, I really want to do it." Then she said, "I think you can move your fingers now. It doesn't sting as bad anymore. Man! that hurt like a mother-fucker. I'm glad I only had to do that once in my life."

Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Well now, I think you need to wash my boobs and pussy again. It seems like I got a little blood on the one."

I grabbed her around the waste and pulled her naked body against mine as we started to kiss under the water. I really cared for this beautiful naked girl.

Soon, I had my fingers down between her legs again, rubbing her from top to bottom and back up again, playing with her newly discovered love button. Soon she was moaning and shaking again. And all of a sudden, she tensed up and I could feel her pussy convulse, she let out a loud low loud moaning sound as she tensed up and then started quaking uncontrollably. She only remained standing because she had her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. I could feel her belly jerk and spasm and her legs shake out of control.

I was amazed and alarmed, I quickly asked alarmed, "Are you okay?"

She moaned out, "Oh my fucking goodness! Oh shit, I'm having one hell of an orgasm! Holy shit!"

I was a medic. I was supposed to understand all this physiology crap. But watching Theresa quake in my arms in what appeared to be pure ecstasy, was bewitching. I never experience such a sight in all my life. It was an experience that I wanted to have again, and again, and again. Making a woman react like that gave me the hardest cock I think I ever had in my whole life.

When she stopped quaking she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the shower. She towed me back into my bedroom and pulled me down on top of her on my bed, which fortunately was the bottom bunk. With both our bodies still wet soaking my sheets, she whispered to me as I fell between her legs, "Fuck me, Nick. I need to feel you inside me. Put your cock inside me!"

Oh my... I didn't need to be asked twice. She wasn't the only one about to lose their virginity. After 20 years after escaping from one, I was about to re-enter a vagina.

We were still wet from the shower, but between the lips of her pussy was a different kind of wet. She was slick and wet from her secretions, which were more viscous than water. She was hot, wet, and ready. I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips, moistening it for the plunge. Then I positioned myself just inside her vaginal opening and then I pushed.

Her lips parted around me as I pushed in. I felt the head of my cock and 3 inches of my shaft slid inside her until I felt friction stop the decent. Then I pulled back out and pushed in again, entering her a good 5 inches. With the next cycle, my cock sank all the way inside her to where I could feel her hot, wet, tightness totally surround me. It was so utterly fantastic; I felt her vagina wall surrounding my hardness over its full length and circumference. I was fucking a girl for the first time and it was pure bliss. As soon as I buried myself, I pulled out for the next plunge, and the next, and the next after that. There wasn't anything on the face of the planet that compared to fucking!

Terri gasped out, "Oh my gawd! I feel so full!" Then after a second, "My goodness! I love the way you fill me up! How it feels as you slide in and out of me! Oh my goodness, does it ever feel good!"

I was super glad that she was enjoying as much as I was. I didn't have any idea how to fuck. I was doing what you do by instinct. Stick it in, and then push it in and out by rocking my hips. Apparently I was doing it right, because it was driving me crazy with lust, and Terri seemed to be getting worked up from doing it too.

Terry spread her legs wide, welcoming my hips to press up against her bottom as I shoved my cock into her repeatedly, deep within her secret place. After a minute, she started to rock her hips up to meet my thrusts, she was fucking me back and it was erotic to the extreme. She kept moaning that low soft sound as I continued to hump her. And then, to my absolute delight, she let out a high pitched squeal and started to have another one of those fabulous orgasms. I could feel her being overwhelmed with delight as well as seeing it. Her pussy convulsed around my cock and she shook and quaked beneath me. Her thighs would clamp and release around my hips as she climaxed.

I had masturbated the night before thinking about our date and what might happen if we went parking at the overlook. This went so beyond my fantasy that allowed me to get off the night before. Because I had gotten off, I was able to last a while as I fucked Terri missionary style.

I had my head down beside hers and I whispered, "I love the feel of your tight pussy wrapped around my hard cock. Gawd, it feels sooo good!"

She giggled and breathily gasped, "Uh huh."

After a few more seconds, I admitted to her what I had been feeling for weeks, "I love you so much, Theresa. I can't even begin to tell you how much!" It seemed an appropriate thing to say to a girl as I was fucking her brains out.

She gasped, "I love you too, Nick. I'm so glad you were my first."

I giggled, "Um, uh, you are my first too."

She giggled and then moaned, then wheezed, "No shit, Nick. I think it's pretty easy to tell!" Then she giggled some more between her moans and squeaks.

I was feeling my passion coming on. I panted out, "That obvious, huh?"

Then I felt it overwhelm me. It started deep in my bottom and explode out through my cock. I trembled as my cock started to pulse harder than I ever felt it blow before. I started to shoot deep inside Terri as I held myself tightly up against her lovely blond hair covered pussy.

She gasped, "Nick, I can feel you getting off! I can feel you pulse inside me! Wow that feels nice!" I just held myself against her as I shot spurt after spurt of my semen inside my lovely lady.

After I finished inside her. I pulled out and crawled up beside her. She was so warm and soft. I loved the feel of her warm naked body snuggled up against mine. We just lay their holding each other for a while.

Then she giggled, "Why don't you go put my clothes in the dryer, and then we can figure out what else we can do." I raise up on my elbow and smiled at her, gazing into her sparkling eyes. I bent over and kissed her and then hopped up to do her bidding. "I opened my dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and slipped them on before I slipped out the door and down the hall to the laundry room.

Her clothes had finished washing so I pulled them out and tossed them in the dryer and made sure it was set to normal dry. I threw in a fabric softener sheet and I pushed the start button. Then I headed back to my dorm room, with the intent of continuing a most enjoyable evening.

I quickly hoofed it back down the hall and again, let myself into my room. Terri, was a vision of loveliness laid out on my bed and she looked up at me with an angelic smile. She was laying on her side facing the door and she had her hand propped up on one hand. I quickly crossed the room to join my lover.

She scooted back on the damp bed to let me join her. I pulled her into an embrace as soon as I was situated and we started to give each other sweet kisses and then pull back to stare into each other's eyes. This is when I figured out that Terri and I were more than just dating. This is when I decided I wanted to make this gorgeous lady my wife.

Soon, we were kissing passionately again and stroking each other's skin. Being late summer the room was pleasantly warm, cooled only by a central evaporation cooler. So laying out naked together wasn't an issue. Even at that, soon we were generating our own heat.

As we were kissing I was trying to decide what to do next. Should I fuck her again when the time was right, or was there something else I could do to please my lady. Then it occurred to me that there was something I could do that would be just for her. Something that should give her a great deal of pleasure if what I read was to believed.

I started kissing her on her neck and under her chin, then slowly I moved down to take her nipples in my mouth one at a time. I loved how they scrunched up and got hard when she was excited. I took my time and massaged them both as I would move from one pink nipple to the other and back, suckling on them gently. Her moans and whimpers were telling me all I needed to know. She was enjoying what I was doing.

After a while, after thoroughly loving her charming titties, I started to kiss down her body, planting big wet kisses on her ribs, and over her diaphragm, and down onto her silky smooth 'tummy', as she liked to call it. I think she was getting an idea what I had in mind, because her breathing started to become labored and the tremors and trembles were coming more frequently.

As I kissed further down. I was running my fingers through her pussy lips, and she was getting really wet in anticipation. As I kissed down into her pubic hair, I took strands of the golden hair and pulled them with my lips. She chirped out, "Oh, oh, OH, OOOHHH!" Apparently it was helping build her state of arousal.

I could smell her pussy, it was a musky almost sweet smell. It must have been loaded with pheromones, because my state of excitement reached a fully erect condition. My head said to finish what I was doing, my hormones said 'fuck the girl!' I went with my head, for at least a while.

I had never had my face between a girl's legs before, so I was unsure if it was going to be pleasant for me or not. All her secretions and everything. Plus there was the fact that her and I had already fucked once and I filled her full of my sperm, some of which was leaking out her vaginal opening. Her pubic hair down around her opening was matted from round 1. As messy as she was, I had already decided that I was going to pleasure her, and by gawd that's what I was going to do.

So, with all that in mind, I climbed down between her legs, which she spread for me in welcome. I moved my mouth down between her legs and started kissing her lovely pussy. Her hips started to move on their own accord, she moaned out, "Oh my gawd! Oh shit! Oh Nick, lick my pussy, please! Lick my clit!"

When she said the word clit, it finally occurred to me what it was called in biology class in high school, and in the anatomy section of tech school. It was her clitoris, the button like protuberance that gave her so much pleasure earlier. Here it was all swollen up again saying 'lick me Nick, lick me!' I split her right up the middle with my tongue and quickly staked a claim on her love button.

I started teasing her with my tongue, and for the first time tasted pussy juice. I was pleasantly surprised, it didn't taste bad at all. It had a light tanginess to it, but more of just a bland taste like, excuse my crudeness, but kind of tasted and had the consistency of clear snot. It had just a slight hint of a metallic overtone too. All in all, I had no problem at all licking and sucking on her pussy after getting started, even as messy as she was.

I finally got to doing what I really wanted to do all along. I slipped a couple of fingers up inside her vagina and began to finger fuck her as I did a passable job of muff diving (as it was called back then). Then I drew on some more anatomy that I learned from Playboy Magazine of all places. A place up behind her pubic bone called the 'G' spot. So, as I sucked and tickled her clit with my mouth and tongue getting the response from Terri that I was desiring, I added massaging her 'G' spot to the list.

It seemed as soon as I touched the place, Theresa seemed to explode. I felt her pussy clamp down around my fingers and she started to quake and wriggle. Her thighs wrapped solidly around the sides of my head as she squeezed in. I could feel tremors of delight racing through the muscles in her thighs. She was having another fantastic orgasm and I caused it. I felt like a million bucks.

She moaned loudly for a good 20 to 30 seconds as she shook out of control. Just before launching into her climax, she gasped out, "Oh my fucking goodness! That feels so fucking fantastic!" After that it was loud moaning and squeals as pure delight poured through her body. With her taken care of, it was my turn again. As she started to come off her high, I sat on the edge of the bed and then I pulled her over to me. I had her sit in my lap facing me with one of her legs spread around each hip. She wasted no time at all sitting up on her knees and pulling my rock hard cock into her vaginal opening and then she just impaled herself on my shaft and sat there.

As I was basking in the feel of her tight pussy surrounding my cock for the second time that evening, she whispered in my ear, "That feels SO good Nick. Your penis is filling a place in me I didn't even realize was missing. You make me whole, sweetheart." Then she started kissing me. As we kissed, she slowly started raising and lowering herself up and down on my hardness. It was so incredible! Her hard nipples rubbed up and down on my chest and I could feel our bellies gliding against each other too. We had our arms wrapped around each other enjoying the total act of making love.

She whispered again, "Thanks for eating my pussy, Nick. That was so incredible!" We fucked in silence for a bit more, then she added, "I'll have to return the favor one of these days." The thought to having her give me a blowjob almost made me cum on the spot.

Interesting word, cum. I don't think we used it back in 1990, I may be wrong. But it seems to be a more recent phenomenon to describe having an orgasm, or to describe the various body fluid created while cumming. So I'm going to use the term in the rest of the story even though we may not have said it that way back then.

We fucked slowly and tenderly for a good 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, as I was feeling my passion building to a crescendo, Terri seemed to have another orgasm. It wasn't as spectacular as her earlier ones, but she seemed to have enjoyed it just as much. She gasped out when it was over, "I just love when that happens!" Another two minutes of copulating and it was my turn. I started to spurt inside her, feeling it up in my belly and down into my legs. She giggled and said, "I just love when THAT happens too!"

I was late getting her home. Usually, the Chief liked me to have her home by 11:00pm, but it was a quarter after midnight when I rolled up in front of her base housing unit to drop her off. Before leaving the dorm, we made love twice more. I don't even know how I was able to get it up 4 times. When I ejaculated the last time in her belly, I could tell there was hardly anything left to shoot out.