Once Upon a War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan moved up on her, his cock was rock hard again. He couldn't believe that he was going to be able to give this pretty woman a massage with both of them naked. It was like a dream come true. Jordan put ample lotion on his hands and started on her shoulders and moved down her back, slowly massaging her 'sore' muscles. He was reluctant at first, but soon after testing the waters, he moved down onto her butt, and massaged her cheeks, making him even harder than her was already.

Then, he went to her feet and spent a substantial amount of time giving her a foot massage. Terri was amazed at how good the massage felt. She was going to start hitting Nick up for them before they got down to some good old fashioned fucking, the same thing she was hoping was going to happened right then with Jordan.

Jordan slowly moved up the back of her legs, reaching inside her thighs as he did. As he worked up closer and closer to her butt again, he 'accidently' let his hand brush against her pussy. Terri trembled and moaned out in pleasure, letting Jordan know she enjoyed the close encounter. This made Jordan bolder, he actually rubbed the side of his hand through her hot wet lips. In response, Terri spread her legs 6 more inches in welcome.

Jordan took the invitation at face value and started giving Terri a pussy massage. He actually massaged her outer lips between his fingers and then started to run his fingers inside her slit. Terri mumbled, "Mmm, that feels really nice, Jordan."

Encouraged, Jordan slipped a couple fingers inside her hot cunt. Having a wet vagina snug around his fingers was pure bliss for the 18 year old virgin. He finger fucked the woman for a good 3 or 4 minutes, until a trembling Theresa started to roll over. She said, "Okay, Jordan, will you do my front?"

Jordan started massaging her again at the shoulders, slowing moving down to her nice breasts. He loved how pink the blond woman's nipples were and how they got hard when he touched her. What he really liked was the great big goose bumps she had. He spent a good 10 minutes massaging her boobs. What he really wanted to do, was put his mouth on them and suckle. But he was afraid Nick would come back and jump him for it.

What he really wanted to do, was get back down between her legs. Playing with her hot pussy was fascinating as hell. It was so DAMNED erotic and kept him at full attention just thinking about it. If it wasn't for the fact that Nick was around, he would have seen if Terri wanted to fuck. Other than the stretch marks that Terri had, she was a complete vision of loveliness. What he found to be a complete wonder was how soft Terri's belly was where the stretch marks were. She was fluffy soft and it was incredible nice to just run his hands over her abdomen.

He thought about doing the front of her legs, but what he wanted more than anything to get his fingers back in her pussy. Jordan had always been a shy kid, and naïve as hell. He missed several signals in high school that girls wanted to move past second base, if he would have picked up on them, he would have had his cherry taken way back then. Terri was so blatant; he couldn't miss her signals if he was blind.

Soon, Jordan was back between Terri's legs and she was feeling her ardor grow as he played with her. Soon, he had his two middle fingers up inside her vaginal canal, pumping away, finger fucking her for all he was worth. Every once in a while, he would brush over her clitoris and sparks would fly. Terri moaned and trembled as the young man kept working his fingers in her pussy.

Terri had never been felt up by anyone but Nick before, so having Jordan fingering her was a wickedly new experience. The sheer taboo of messing around with someone besides her husband was driving Terri's passion to the max. Jordan pulled his fingers out and started massaging her between her lips, and he ventured onto her love button. She gasped out, "Um, ah! Right there Jordan, rub me right there!" He did.

In less than a minute, Nick watched from his hiding spot in the hall as Jordan fingered his wife into a spectacular orgasm. She was writhing and twisting all over the carpet. Jordan, surprised by her reaction pulled his hand away and asked with real concern, "Are you okay?!"

Terri giggled and gasped out, "Oh yeah! Oh my gawd, Jordan, you made me have an orgasm! Tease me some more!"

Jordan's hand went back between her legs and started rubbing that swollen button again. He knew that gave her the most pleasure and in 30 seconds, she was rolling around the carpet again, obviously getting off once more. He really wanted to get between her legs and fuck the woman, but Nick would kill him if he came out and found him fucking his wife.

So Jordan just sat back in frustration and watched Terri have her orgasm. He was fascinated watching her writhe. He had never seen a woman get off before and he was almost jealous that she could feel so much pleasure. It happened way too fast for a guy.

Seeing that Jordan wasn't going to take the bait, Nick came back into the room. He chuckled and said, "Wow, it looks like you two have been having a little bit of fun." Jordan blushed and Terri giggled.

Nick suggested, "Okay, why don't we watch a movie. Jordan, it looks like you're done drawing, is a movie okay?" Jordan sighed in his frustration, "Yeah, sure. A movie's cool."

Nick walked over to the VCR and popped in 'Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves', It was a Kevin Costner movie that was just released on tape. Then he walked over and pulled out the queen sized hide-a-bed so they could 'stretch out' while they watched. Finally, he walked quickly into the bedroom and brought out several pillows to prop their heads on. Knowing Terri, there wasn't really going to be much movie watching. She had that look on her face when she was ready to fuck.

Laid out on their backs, all three of them were tucked in cozy on the bed. Jordan on one side, Terri in the middle and Nick on the other. Terri immediately started rubbing each of her men on the tummy, and over a matter of 5 minutes, she reached down and had a hard cock in each hand. This was like the most awesome sexual experience she had ever experienced. She was so excited; she was high on adrenaline that her body was producing. She knew one way or the other, she was going to be fucked and really soon. If Jordan blew up on the launch pad, she was sure Nick would move in and take care of her nearly painful arousal.

So for almost 5 minutes, she lightly stroked both men's penises, waiting for one of them to decide to ride her. She could tell that Jordan was starting to get really stirred up; obviously he never had a woman stroke his naked penis before. He was so hard, long and thick that the prospect of him slipping that big ol' thing up inside her vagina was causing her to drip in anticipation. She kept thinking to herself, almost in a mantra, 'come on Jordan, do it, come on Jordan, fuck me...'

Apparently it worked. Jordan was about ready to pop. If Terri kept stroking his cock he was going to explode and make a big mess. He didn't want to make a big mess, and the only other option for him was to put it were a mess could be contained. He moved! He figured if Nick was going to kill him, so be it, after all, it was Nick's wife that was stoking his cock, not the other way around. He rolled over onto Terri, and his dick slipped right into the sweet spot on its own. All he had to do was push!

He rocked his hips forward and with Terri being so incredible hot and wet, all he had to do was slide all the way inside her. He found himself immediately buried inside her vagina with his pubis up against hers. He was in awe; he was fucking! Nick hadn't said a thing, so he started to rock his hips causing his cock to slide in and out of the pretty blond woman's vagina. She surrounded his cock with the most sublime silkiness he had ever felt. She wrapped him completely.

Nick couldn't believe it, it was finally happening. Another male was fucking his wife right beside him. It was so fucking erotic that Nick felt like cumming on the spot. Jordan held himself up while he inserted his cock into Terri's vagina, so Nick was able to see it going in. Terri was flush with excitement. Jordan sprawled out on top of her, and her legs wrapped up around Jordan's hips, with her pulling him into her with her bare feet. Nick propped himself up so he could watch the two of them fucking.

He watch as Terri canted her hips up to meet Jordan's thrusts. She was also wriggling her hips like she normally did making a twisting motion giving the younger man a ride he would never forget. Nick heard her whisper into the boy's ear, "That feels so nice, Jordan. Fuck me, make me cum." Then she added, "I really like your cock inside me, it makes me feel so full." Nick was dying with excitement, waiting for his turn. As soon as Jordan was done with his wife, he was going to nail her himself. Who would have known having your wife fucked by another would be so erotic. Now he could see why Terri seemed so excited by having him fuck her best friend, Toni.

After a good 3 or 4 minutes of rocking inside her pussy. Jordon grunted and pushed his hips up against Terri's bottom. He felt his cock explode inside Nick's wife. This was the first time in the saddle and Terri had been unbelievable. Nick had never said a word as he fucked and fucked. Now he was climaxing inside a woman for the first time. It was just as incredible as he imagined it would be.

Terri was really worked up, she was building for a marvelous orgasm too, but Jordan stopped just a little too soon. Then, after pumping his seed inside her pregnant belly, he just laid there with his cock inside her. Normally, she would have loved that feeling of fullness, but she really needed to get off. She was grateful when Jordan rolled off her onto his back off to her side. She felt Nick grab her hips and twist her away from him. He wanted to spoon her, and she could feel his urgency to be inside her cum filled twinkie.

She rolled toward Jordan, putting her hand on his chest and belly. She rubbed him gently as Nick stuffed is lovely 7 inches up inside her. She had never felt Nick so hard, she was so wonderfully happy that Nick was turned on by Jordan fucking her. Having her husband finish her off just seemed like the right thing. She knew in her heart that they were going to fuck long into the night after Jordan left.

Nick slid his cock up through her butt cheeks and solidly up inside her love canal. She was so slick from Jordan's cum that Nick felt feather soft as he slid up and down against her vaginal walls, rubbing his mushroom shaped flange against her. It only took a minute or two and Terri closed her eyes, tensed up and let a wonderful orgasm wash over her. It was such a relief to finally be getting off. She almost drew blood biting her lower lip, as she writhed and quaked, still imbedded on Nick's long hard cock. Then she felt the delightful feeling of a cock pulsing inside her tummy, the second time in just minutes. Nick unloaded an enormous load of his spunk up inside her belly.

As Nick started to relax from cumming, he melted back into the mattress, feeling a fabulous afterglow. Sharing Theresa had been so erotic that his need was tremendous. The release he found had been glorious. Theresa had promised him she wouldn't be sneaking off to find strange cock, so sharing with his permission was totally within the bounds of their 'new' relationship. First Toni, now Jordan -- sharing was fun.

When Terri went into the bathroom to pee, it seemed every woman in the world always had to pee after being fucked; Nick took Jordan aside and told him, "Hey, I don't mind what you did, not at all. But, you need to remember to keep it to yourself, okay. We would all get in trouble if you run around crowing about your conquest. The military frowns on adultery." Then he added, "Keep a lid on this, and I think you might be invited back in the future for more fun."

Jordan giggled like a kid, "Hey, we still have to finish painting Terri's portrait."

Nick grinned, "You bet buddy! You bet!"

That evening, true to Terri's prediction, Nick and she gave each other oral sex multiple times and they fucked like a pair of rabbits. They got very little sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas and New Years came and went, and it was time for Nick to deploy back to the Middle East. The military was calling it South West Asia now, but it all sucked as far as Nick was concerned. If the world was a body, the Middle East was its asshole. Once you went their once, you never felt compelled to return.

On the 13th of February, Nick kissed Theresa goodbye. Just before leaving to get on the chartered DC-10, he whispered to Terri ear, "If you feel the need, I told Jordan that he could scratch your itch, provided it was your idea. So I think he will be 'on call' to take care of things if you need it."

Theresa giggled and said, "Good hunting, husband. May your conquests be grand." She was reaffirming her permission for him to screw around while deployed. With that the couple kissed for several minutes.

Samantha, who was standing by holding onto Julianne's stroller, just rolled her eyes waiting for her turn to hug Nick goodbye. Finally, she got her turn. She whispered in Nick's ear, "I'm going to miss you Nick, hurry home." Then she boldly planted her own lingering kiss on Nick's lips. Both Nick and Terri seemed surprised by the girl's passion. Terri was going to have to have a long talk with her sister. Maybe she was going to end up sharing Nick all over again by the looks of things.

With Sammi's unexpected kiss, Nick headed up the ramp into the aircraft to find a seat. Finding the first window seat he came to on the 'crowd' side of the airplane, he watched his little family walking away. He already felt so incredibly lonely, and it had only been minutes since they separated.

The DC-10 took off a half an hour later. They landed in Philadelphia to refuel and all the airmen were herded off the aircraft into a deserted terminal. A half hour later, after stretching their legs, everyone was rounded up and sent back onto the plane. Their names were marked off as they entered the jet-way getting back onto the aircraft.

Nick slept as they flew over Gander Station in Newfoundland, and out over the Atlantic. The aircraft flew all the way to Sigonella Naval Air Station in Sicily. Nick marveled as they flew right alongside Mt. Etna setting up the landing -- the snow covered mountain was steaming from its summit. They all disembarked down a large rolling stairway and went into the operations center to stretch out before boarding one last time for Dhahran AB, Saudi Arabia.

It was in the middle of the night when then landed. Unlike deploying for the war, they were met by and armada of buses that took up to Khobar Towers where the incoming troops would be housed. Nick was met by TSgt Cinterra, the senior SME for the 34th who showed Nick and TSgt Miller to their quarters for the next 3 months. What Nick found delighted him, unlike the tent he lived in for 7 month during the war, he had a room in a 3 bedroom luxury apartment. The apartment was sparkling clean and had a kitchen, dining room and a living room with an incredible view. Each living room had a large screen television and a VCR.

The beds were actual beds, with box springs and all! Each bedroom had its own bathroom that had both toilet and bidet. The place was incredible! Nick tossed his bag in the corner by his bed, stripped down and went right to sleep.

In the morning, he met his roommate, SSgt Hollis, who was a jet engine mechanic from the 34th. He seemed like a friendly enough person. He filled Nick in on where to go for chow, movies, and books. He also told Nick they had a really nice gym set up for those who liked to workout.

After getting chow, try beef bacon by the way -- it sucks, TSgt Cinterra came by to take Nick and Miller to the clinic. He briefed both TSgt Miller and Nick on how the clinic worked. There were several additional medical technicians from other bases that were deployed with them. So they had a full complement of medics to run two clinics. The main clinic was in Khobar Towers and the other was on the Air Base. Once Miller took over as the Clinic System NCOIC, he established a shift where you worked a day at the 'flight line' clinic, then the next day a 24 hour shift at the Khobar clinic. The door in the Khobar clinic was locked at 10:00 pm and patients could only get in by ringing the doorbell. Unless it was an emergency, the person would be turned away until morning. All the medic's would crash on beds in the clinic.

At night there was only an IDMT, an Independent Duty Medical Technician. They were trained more or less to triage patients. They treated those with minor disorders or injuries, likes colds and cuts, but would call in the doctor for something more complex.

TSgt Cinterra asked Nick if he wanted to go downtown with him. He wasn't scheduled to depart for Utah for another 3 days. Cinterra took him down to see a gold dealer that Cinterra hung out with. The store owner invited both of them into the back of his store and offered them 'coffee'. Well, the Saudi version of coffee. It was made from what tasted like pine needles. With a little sugar it wasn't half bad. Later in the deployment, Nick found out that Cinterra's buddy's store was shut down for fraud. He was cutting his gold with base metals and selling it as 22 carat.

Over a period of 3 days, there was a 'handing over' process the new troops all had to go through. The Doctor that TSgt Miller and Nick came over with was Dr. Altmont, he was a replacement for Dr. McDunough after the Major PCSed, Permanent Change of Station. Altmont was a pretty cool guy, he wasn't at all like Capt America, Hershel, the mighty midget from Texas. Altmont was really laid back.

Once the newbies started manning the clinics, they got into a rhythm of work in the two clinics and they were off for a day. Work the clinics and then off. Time seemed to slip by in a lazy kind of way. The chow was better than in the UAE, but still wasn't that great. They did get all the steak you ever wanted to eat though. Nick spent most of his off time in the gym, or reading. He missed His family horribly.

He would go downtown around once a week. If the higher ups weren't using the 3 jeep Cherokees the clinic had, they were available for the mere airman to use, of course everybody was aware that Nick would be a Staff Sergeant in a matter of a few months, so he had a little higher priority than a mere airman.

Nick was trying to buy a computer with all the extra money he was making while he was deployed. After finding out how screwed over the troops were in the Gulf War, Congress passed a bill making sure that nobody would never have their rations and housing allowance cut ever again. In addition to his regular pay, Nick was getting a significant amount of 'hazardous duty' and 'warzone' pay, which he was banking up for the computer when I got home.

Nick frequented a computer store in downtown Dhahran, buying pirated software copies that he would use on his computer once he bought it. The store had a really nice Gateway, 486DX desktop computer in their front window that he drooled over every time he went in. The owner of the store kept trying to get Nick to buy it.

One time he got back to the base and discovered that the store owner had accidently slipped in his copy of one of the disks containing some expensive software. Nick made a point of driving back to town the next day and returning it. From then on, he was the man's best buddy. The shop keeper even offered for Nick to 'take' the Gateway computer with him and told Nick he could send him the money when he got home. Nick was flattered that the man trusted him so much, but he knew he could get an off brand out of the magazine, 'Computer Shopper' for much less. So he graciously turned the store owner down.