Once Upon a War Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick did get to have a wonderful day on the island of Bahrain, which was located just over a causeway from Dhahran. A group of Doctor's and techs were making a visit to the Naval Clinic located there, Nick was off duty and invited along. They all went to a Thai restaurant on the way back. Nick had no idea what most of the dishes were, and when he got what he had ordered, it had quail eggs in it. It was delicious, but everyone kind of went on philosophy of "don't ask, don't tell" guessing what the dishes were made from. It was a really enjoyable day.

The rest of the deployment was really, well, boring. They worked and they rested. Two months went by really slowly, every day Nick was anticipating going home to his little girl Julianne and his wife. He even missed Samantha in the worst way.

He talked with Theresa regularly on the phone, and every time, Samantha would be right there waiting for her turn to talk to him. It was like she was his wife too. Theresa would tell him about how the pregnancy was going, and she told him after about a month, that she invited A1C Jordan, yes he got promoted, over for the evening. She said she just was so horny she couldn't help herself.

Knowing that Terri was getting a little, Nick took up SrA Lisa Sneed's offer. Based on the signals she was giving him, Nick invited her over on their day off to his room. Nick's roommate was at work, so Lisa and he had the room all to themselves. She was a Flight Medicine Technician from Tyndall AFB, a F-15e base in the pan handle of Florida.

Lisa was a tiny thing, she only stood about 5'-2" tall and had blond hair really similar to Terri's. They immediately started kissing as soon as they got the door to the room closed. She seemed to be as aroused as he was. It had been over a month since Nick had any nookie and he was ready to fuck. It seemed Lisa was too.

They quickly peeled of each other's clothing and his mouth went immediately onto her musky smelling pussy as he tugged her panties down. She had nice lips like Theresa's and he enjoyed sucking on them as well as licking her clit. He took his time, enjoying her juices. He made her cum a half dozen times and licked her clean after every one of her nice orgasms. She seemed to have more of a tense up and howl orgasm than the shake apart kind that Terri would regularly enjoy.

After feasting on her pussy and her impressive juice flow, Nick climbed up between her nice shapely thighs and worked his cock into her welcoming vagina. Lisa had never had a baby, so she was a bit tighter than he got at home, it was a really enjoyable fuck. It didn't take Nick more than 3 or 4 minutes before he shot his load up deep inside her belly. He took longer to get off the 2nd time, and longer yet as they fucked for the 3rd round. In between somewhere, Nick received a marvelous blowjob.

Lisa and he continued to see each other on their days off, every three days. Sometimes they would make love with abandon, other times they just hung out, or went downtown together. She was really a nice girl of only 19, she entered the Air Force when she was 17 with parental permission. She was a suitable replacement for Terri until he could get home to his woman.

Terri told him every time she had Jordan between the sheets and he briefed her on his tryst with Lisa. Terri giggled and told Nick how she and Jordan got caught by Samantha. Samantha was so pissed off with her sister she threatened to call Nick in Saudi Arabia to tell him about his cheating bitch of a wife. It was only after Terri explained that when Nick was deployed, they had an arrangement, and while he was overseas, he was having a good time with a nice little 19 year old blond girl. Samantha was flummoxed that the couple would ever consider doing it with someone else. That's probably what prompted what evolved in the next chapter.

Nick had been in Saudi Arabia for about 2 months when he went to bed feeling like he swallowed a brick. He had heartburn up the butt, and just didn't feel well. He woke up at 5 in the morning with a nasty ache in his right lower quadrant of his abdomen. He knew from training that what he had was a case of appendicitis.

Well, the IDMT at the clinic had to prove he was wrong and dicked around until Nick made him call the Doctor. Dr. Altmont told him Nick could wait until the clinic opened at 7:00. By 6:30, it hurt so bad that he couldn't sit up without it killing him and it hurt like hell when he laid down. It was just a horrible constant ache. Dr. Ramsey came in around that time, he was from Tyndall also. He realized right away that Nick was having a significant event, and started to work up the case.

Nick was sent over to the Dhahran base hospital for lab tests and x-ray. The whole time he was puking and in extreme pain. The bastards wouldn't give him any pain killer until they were sure he had appendicitis, or a kidney stone. They couldn't make up their mind.

Finally, around noon they decided that yes indeed Nick had appendicitis and started to give him some pain meds to help take the edge off. Dr. Ramsey, was trying to do Nick a favor by arranging for Nick to be admitted into a hospital in Bahrain. He thought the Saudi Hospital was dirty. So by the time preparations were made, and with the additional 2 hours to find the hospital, it was close to 5:30 in the afternoon when they arrived.

On the streets of Bahrain, lost, all of a sudden the pain went away. When Nick told the doctor who was sitting in the front seat about it the doc about shit a brick. What that indicated was that Nick's appendix had burst. By the time they found the hospital, which only occurred because Nick made them give him the map, he was sicker than ever.

An hour later, Nick was rolled into surgery so the surgeon could clean up the mess.

He was in the hospital in Bahrain for a period of 8 days. Talk about suck. There was one channel in English Nick could watch, that was CNN. The food sucked, and he was being bothered by the nursing staff 24/7 for the first 4 days. They were pumping IV antibiotics into his arm by the gallons to make sure they killed any residual peritonitis he might have developed. He ran a fever for two days, and finally started feeling relatively normal the third day.

Once Nick was released from the hospital, he was told they were sending him home. Only he had to wait almost a week for the aero-evac to come in and take out the sick and wounded. Nick was fine, but Air Force regulations said the only way he was going home was under medical supervision. He would have been perfectly happy to have flown home on a commercial airliner.

For a week Nick hung around his room, and when he really got bored, he would go into the clinic to hang around. Lisa came and spent the day with him to help him pass the time on her days off, but he was too sore to fuck. So their relationship turned platonic. Nick felt it was still nice to have her hang out with him. On the day he was loaded up on a C-141 to begin his journey home, Lisa came to see him off by taking a break from work. She laid a big sloppy kiss on him and he was touched by her crying when he climbed on the bus to head for the aircraft. He blew her a kiss as the bus pulled away.

The aircraft flew the 'patients' to Germany and spent the night. The inpatients were checked into the Wiesbaden Air Force Medical Center, and the walking wounded, Nick, were told to check in at the hotel next door. Nick went out and found a gasthaus for a nice dinner of Jagger Schnitzel and a stout beer or two. Then he went back to the hotel and crashed.

In the morning, they were loaded back onto the C-141 at Rhein-Mein AB, and they continued onward towards home. Apparently there was a problem with the aircraft, because they landed at Lakenheath AB, in England. They started to bus the patients to Mildenhall to get on another aircraft, but got called back to Lakenheath because they found a way to fix the big cargo plane. They had a really nice tour of the English countryside though. It was a beautiful spring day in May.

The walking patients waited in the Space Available terminal for a good 6 hours, and then they finally reloaded them on the 141 and they took off over the Atlantic. It was way late in the middle of the night when the airplane landed at Andrews AFB in Maryland. They checked everyone into the transient ward at the Hospital, where Nick was given a bed and a physical. They were also given yet again another 'box' lunch for dinner.

In the morning, Nick was loaded up on a C-9, Nightingale, and flown to Scott, AFB in Illinois, the Air Forces central location for Medevac operations. It was another hospital stay overnight and then another C-9 into Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. Nick was getting tired of being poked and prodded at every stop and was really tired of the whole patient transport game. Finding out it would be 5 days before the next Medevac C-9 flew into Hill, Nick talked the doctor at Fitz into discharging him. His orders conveniently said he could fly on available transportation military or commercial in order to fulfill his mission while he was on TDY. So he hoofed it over to transportation office and got talked them into issuing him a commercial ticket on Frontier Airlines leaving in an hour and a half. He would have bought the ticket with his own money if they balked at issuing him one. He made a quick call to Theresa and then called a taxi to take him to the Denver International Airport. After boarding the airplane, it was an hour, and he was home.

As he walked out of the jet-way, Nick was surprise as hell when the first person to come crashing into him to give him a big hug and a kiss wasn't his pregnant wife, but his sister-in-law Samantha. The now 17 year old girl was crying happy tears to see him. After giving him her wonderful greeting, she stepped aside so Theresa could take her rightful place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

In real life I was the artistic Airman. The portrait drawing occurred out in a juniper forest in Texas with 'Terri' sitting on a large flat red boulder. She stripped right in front of me and said things really similar things that I attribute to Terri in the story. My getting naked occurred in the swimming pool at the house we were staying at ('Nick's' parent's second home), it just kind of happened, Terri and I dared each other to 'lose' our swimming suit, we took them off in the water, and then we climbed out to show each other we were indeed naked. 'Nick' was off doing something else, probably spying. He came back about 10 minutes later and stripped off his swimming suit too. We played in the pool naked for hours. That evening, I was left 'alone' with 'Terri' and I gave her a massage just like it played out like in the story. The scene on the hide-a-bed came several weeks later in real life. I was invited over and we played strip poker, somehow we all ended up on the hide-a-bed with 'Terri' between us watching television. What happened in the story was how it played out in for real.