Once Upon a War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick pulled her blouse and bra the rest of the way off so she could press her nakedness up against his warm chest. Nick loved the feel of her breasts and hard nipples pressing into him; he loved her belly against his own. He made the move when he did to keep himself from cumming. He had been close when Lisa had her orgasm. Nick wanted to prolong their fucking as long as possible while they made love.

With Lisa sitting in his lap, not only was her body snugged up against his, but it gave the woman control over their coupling. Nick loved the feel as Lisa ground her hips all around his hard shaft, and at the same time she lifted herself up and down on him -- all of this while they held each other close, as they tenderly caressed each other's skin.

Nick whispered into Lisa's ear, "How's your butt?"

Lisa purred, "It has a lovely burn going on. You smacked it good."

Nick asked, "I didn't hit you too hard did I?"

Lisa giggled, "If anything, you didn't slap me hard enough."

Nick was intrigued, "So, getting spanked like that helps you get aroused?"

Lisa giggled, "Yes, it's totally awesome. Couldn't you see my pussy dripping as you spanked me?"

Nick chuckled, "Um, yeah, you were pretty wet."

Lisa smiled and said, "Next time, get your hand wet from my pussy as you slap my cheeks. It makes it sting more." A surprised Nick said, "Um, uh, yeah, sure."

Nick felt Lisa tensing up, Lisa gasped in his ear, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum again. Hell, this is fucking fantastic. I love being in your lap this way." She held out another 15 seconds and then Nick could feel her whole vaginal canal start to spasm around his cock as she gasped, moaned, giggled, grunted, and yelped as her body began to tremble and quake. Nick thrilled in feeling Lisa shaking and trembling against his body as she writhed in ecstasy.

Nick decided to finally let himself go, as Lisa was coming off her climax, Nick felt the pressure build up inside his bottom, and then it exploded out through his cock. He felt one strong pulse after another as Lisa bottomed out on him to receive his gift. He knew he had to have filled her with a massive load of his semen the way it felt.

Lisa loved feeling Nick throb inside her, and right after she got off too. She could feel Nick's love juices splattering up against the top of her vagina he made his deposit deep inside her tummy.

As Nick finished up, Lisa still in his lap luxuriating with the feel of his cock filling her to capacity, she went back into role. She looked up into Nick's eyes and said, "Mr. Black, I don't think you were supposed to fuck me, no matter how bad I was."

Nick looked surprised that she still wanted to play after everything they had done. He responded, "Um, well, it was punishment. You need to know you can't just spout out anything you want."

Lisa giggled, "Sure it was, it didn't feel like punishment to me, Mr. Black. It felt like you just wanted to fuck me. What if I was to tell the school superintendent what you did?"

Nick was amused at her imagination, "Well, um, really, Lisa, there is no reason to get him involved in this."

Lisa giggled as she looked into Nick's eyes, "Well, I could overlook your little, um, indiscretion, but you have to do me a favor first."

Nick harrumphed, "Okay, um, Lisa. What do you have in mind?"

Lisa giggled again, "I want you to lick my pussy clean. I don't want to have to go back to class with your goo all over my pussy, making my panties stink. I want you to lick me until I cum over and over and over again."

Nick responded, "I think I can do that." With that Lisa laid back onto the bed with her legs spread wide. Nick thought she looked cuter than hell, with just a skirt on, her white stockings, and her black and white oxford shoes. Soon, he forgot all about her skirt and shoes as his mouth found its way to her sopping wet pussy. He thoroughly enjoyed cleaning her bottom as requested, and repeatedly making his cute little minx cum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first of May, Lisa planned a party for Nick, Nick's line number came up and as of the first, he was officially a TSgt. Lisa had found a bakery in Dhahran when she went downtown with her roommate.

Ever since Stephanie had discovered Lisa and Nick sleeping naked in her room, Stephanie seemed friendlier towards Lisa. Maybe it was because Stephanie had her own fling going on, and with her knowing Lisa was getting some on the side, it made Steph feel more at ease about her own indiscretion. It less likely Stephanie's little affair would be discussed back at home. After all, she had a steady boyfriend back in the world that really didn't need to know how she took care of her itch while TDY.

Lisa had all sorts of cakes, and treats laid out, with several bottles of soda so the clinic could celebrate Nick's new rank. Since it was a really quiet day, Nick's promotion party was really a nice distraction from a relatively boring day.

Nick had his stripes sewed onto all but one uniform in preparation for the promotion. Now all he needed was to take that one last uniform in to have the chevrons changed out. Nick still marveled at his closet full of uniforms with the new stripes on them. As he wore them for the first time, they were always present in his mind, it's like the stripes on his sleeves had a presence of their own.

TSgt was the highest of the mid --range ranks. You had the bottom tier: Airman Basic, Airman, and Airman First Class. The second tier was: Senior Airman, Staff Sergeant, and Technical Sergeant. Finally, there was the management tier, which was: Master Sergeant, Senior Master Sergeant, and Chief Master Sergeant.

With Nick only being in the Air Force for about 8 years, he was a relatively young TSgt. He hoped to be the youngest Master Sergeant ever in the Aeromedical world when he put on his next stripe.

With his promotion, MSgt Franklin, the clinic Superintendent made Nick a shift leader at the main clinic for the night shift. Nick was going to miss working out in the Flight Line clinic, but he liked the idea of more responsibility. What was better was that he was going to be working with Lisa. She had volunteered to move to the night shift when she found out that Nick was going to be the new Shift Supervisor. Stephanie was more than happy to switch to days.

--------------------------------------------------------

Nick quickly fell into his new role and really liked the people assigned to him. Essentially, all they did at night was run an emergency clinic. Routine illness and injury were handled during the daytime. So, Nick had a lot of time to work on his latest passion, learning how to program computers. So far, he was picking it up quickly.

When he was promoted, it just happened to work out that he got to move into a room by himself inside his apartment. With tacit approval from his suite mates, Lisa and he shared his bed every day as the two of them rested up for their night shift. Lisa even moved an assortment of her uniforms and civvies (civilian clothing) into Nick's room.

Nick had talked with Lisa again about her coming to visit his family once she was released from service. Lisa was warming up to the idea more and more. They were already living like a married couple, the only thing Lisa had to wrap her mind around was sharing her lover with 3 other women, but more and more, the idea of losing Nick again from her life was less and less of an option.

Lisa was totally, one hundred and fifty percent, in love with Nick. She wanted him in her life and she wanted her daughter, Rachel, to have her daddy in her life. And, as a consequence of that, for Rachel to get to know her brother and sisters. Well, according to Nick, Toni was pregnant again, and this time she was carrying a boy, so Rachel was going to have two brothers. Toni was due in July.

Lisa and Nick would make love almost every day. They would do role playing mainly on their day off so they could take their time to explore new angles. Nick played everything from principle, head master, officer of the law, and Lisa's 'Daddy'. It almost always ended up with the small woman getting spanked on her bare ass. It seemed that Lisa was always sporting a bruise or two on her cheeks.

Nick noticed that playing the role of Lisa's father really turned her on more than any other role. She finally confessed to Nick that she held a secret crush on her dad throughout her early teen years, clear up to when she was 16 (or older). If her dad would have approached her sexually, she would have let him fuck her silly. Later in life she realized that her desires had been a little weird on her part, but she still fantasized about doing it with him.

Lisa and Nick would hang out in the living room when they weren't sleeping or making love. Nick's suite mates would greet Lisa in their comings and goings. She was a regular fixture in the large apartment. They even teased her about needing to keep the noise down when Nick and she got it on. She really liked her apartment buddies.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With his relationship with Lisa, which he routinely briefed his wives on at home, time flew by. Being deployed wasn't nearly as long and lonely as it had been in the past. Week after week went by and soon Nick found it to be nearing the end of June. Unfortunately, Lisa was due to rotate back to the states in just a week, leaving Nick nearly a month to go it alone.

Towards the end of June, Nick had left the clinic and gone over to the BX to get some snacks and was on his way back to the clinic. It was almost 22:00, 10:00pm. He glanced north, and just as he was starting to turn his head back towards the clinic, there was an incredibly bright flash. Almost immediately, it was followed by a huge blast of air that knocked Nick off his feet. He flew through the air 10 to 15 feet before hitting the ground hard.

Nick gasped out, "Fuck me with a hammer handle! What the FUCK was that?"

Getting up and brushing the sand off his uniform, Nick looked north again to see a huge fireball climbing into the air. His ears were ringing making it hard to hear. The lights of the compound were out and it was incredibly dark since his eyes hadn't adjusted to the dark. It didn't take long for Nick to realize that a huge bomb had just detonated at the North end of the compound.

Nick's training kicked in, and he ran in a flat out sprint for the clinic. As he ran, he noted that almost all the North facing windows were broken throughout the compound. Nick knew his place was at the clinic to receive seriously wounded casualties, first aid and rescue would be performed by non-medical personnel. That's why every person in the Air Force was trained in buddy care.

Lisa was at the forefront of his mind. Hopefully she was still back at the clinic, which was located in a wing of building 111, one of the towers on the South side of the compound. Nick came charging up, and all his troops were all outside trying to figure out what just happened. Nick yelled as he ran up, "Get ready to receive some serious casualties. This is the real fucking deal folks, get moving!" He commanded SrA Black, no relation, to find every flashlight, glow-stick, and penlight he could get his hands on.

Seeing Lisa, Nick ran directly to her and they wrapped each other in their arms. He panted, "Oh my gawd, you're safe. I'm so glad you were in the clinic!"

Lisa gasped and she backed away from Nick, she had blood all up her right forearm. She grabbed Nick by the Elbow and said, "Okay, Nick, I need you to come with me into the clinic. I think we need to get your back looked at." Nick just stared at Lisa's arm, wondering where all the blood came from. All of a sudden he was feeling a bit light headed and confused.

Once Lisa got him inside, SSgt Winters saw Nick's back and helped Lisa lead him back to the treatment room. Doctor Roy Smith, who had just come in to the clinic from his quarters and seeing Nick's back, followed right behind the little procession. Soon, Winters, Dr. Smith, and Lisa had nick laying on his stomach on the treatment table, illuminating his back with a flashlight. The doctor announced, "It seems you're going to need a few stitches, Nick."

Nick announced to the crew as they gathered around watching Airman Hernandez wash out Nick's wound. The airman had been pulling shards of glass out of the wound. Nick announced, "There was a huge explosion on the north end of the compound, we're probably going to be overrun any time now, so get out every litter you can find, were going to need them as treatment beds. When the day shift gets here let MSgt Franklin know what you've done to get ready." Then he added, "This is just like our exercise we had a couple weeks ago. We did well then, we'll do even better now. Let's get it done."

Then Nick pointed at SrA Cooper and said, "Aaron, go out and make sure the ambulances are ready. I think we are going to regret only having two of them before the nights over."

Then Nick asked the doctor, "Hey is there any way we can put just a few stitches in for now so I can get back to work?"

Dr. Smith shook his head, "No, we're still picking pieces of glass out of your back, you aren't going anywhere for a bit. Not only that, I think I should send you to the hospital, this isn't a small cut."

Nick said, "No, I'm needed here! Just sew it up the best you can, and I'll get to work."

It took Smith and Fernandez over 15 minutes to do a 'quick' suture job on Nick's back. Before Nick was back on his feet, the clinic already had at least 10 litter patients, and an overwhelming number of walking wounded showing up. Fortunately, the day shift was rolling in just as quickly to step in and help.

A triage point, a place where incoming casualties were brought to be sorted, was set up outside and manned by Dr. Treadway and a couple technicians.

The Medical Group Commander, Lt Col Robb and the Dental Clinic commander had been downtown Dhahran and immediately headed back to the towers after having been in a shop where the window had been broken by the blast. Once he made it back to the clinic, he immediately took command of the Medical Command Post.

As Nick rolled off the table, he found out that he wasn't the only medic wounded in the blast. At least 6 other medical personnel had lacerations similar, although smaller, to Nick's. By the time Nick was back on his feet, almost the entire 22 member medical staff had reported in. In addition, 3 nurses and 7 medical technicians from the Aeromedical Evacuation Flight came to the clinic to join in. In the time it took Nick to have his back sewn up, the clinic was totally overwhelmed by casualties.

In addition to the Air Force medical personnel, the Army clinic next door was manned by a doctor, a physician's assistant, and 8 medical technicians. They were taking as many casualties in as they could too.

From reports delivered to the clinic by runner from the command post, the north half of building 131 had been blown away. There had been extensive damage to building 133 too, which was just to the west of building 131. In addition to the two closest buildings, there wasn't a single building in the compound that didn't have broken windows.

It was pretty apparent that it was the work of a terrorist attack. There were already reports that the number of dead was starting to grow. There were two patients brought to the clinic who coded. Even after extensive efforts to save them, they died anyway.

Fire rescue and a group of pararescue technicians took the lead in discovering and rescuing casualties at the blast site, they were pulling casualties out of the rubble from the several heavily damaged buildings. Later, several of the pararescue guys reported to the clinic, helping out wherever they could.

Fortunately, due to the quick thinking of a SSgt Guerrero, a Security Police supervisor, building 131 was being evacuated as the bomb went off. Many people were saved because they had been in the stronger stairwell of the building.

Throughout the night, the true hero during the incident was the buddy care system, just regular airmen taking care of themselves and their friends.

Within the first hour, a group of collection points were established where continued use of buddy care could be employed to take care of minor injuries, and other walking wounded. The main one was set up in front of the chow hall, which was less than a hundred yards in front of the clinic.

Nick heard reports coming in through the confusion. All the phones had been knocked out, and the clunky cell phones were useless. Because of the loss of power, clinic operations were moved outside where there was better light, and a much bigger area to manage the hundreds of casualties they were receiving.

Nick had been assigned to work on the Delayed team. Casualties sent there were people injured enough to be incapacitated, but not with life threatening injuries that needed immediate attention.

The vast majority of Nick's patients had significant lacerations where the bleeding was under control. Within an hour, Nick had sutured more lacerations than he had done over his whole 8 year career in the Air Force, and personally started over 30 IVs. By the time the crisis was over, Nick could have sewn up a laceration or started an IVs in his sleep.

Within the first hour of treatment, the Civil Engineering Squadron had brought in several banks of portable lights; it was a true Godsend for the medics trying to prepare the casualties for transport. In addition, they lit up the area around the Dining Hall where the majority of minimally injured personnel were gathering.

Within an hour, the clinic had also gone through all of their bandaging supplies, most of their sutures, gallons of betadine scrub, and cases of IV fluid. Soon, the medical supply warehouse was opened to release all their available emergency medical supplies. A lot of injuries were left in the towels, pillow cases, and sheets used by buddy care to dress wounds leaving most of the clinic's supplies to use on more critically wounded individuals.

The clinic's two ambulances, that could hold four litter patients each, were quickly filled and dispatched to the local hospitals. The first one was rolled out around 10:30 with the most critically wounded -- a little over a half an hour from the blast. Unfortunately, having only the two ambulances was woefully inadequate for the situation.

By midnight, with the aid of civilian ambulances that were beginning to show up, the emergency vehicles were lining up like taxi's to take individuals to the local hospitals. At the peak, there were 20 to 30 local area ambulances transporting casualties. By 02:00 in the morning, the ambulances had moved around 200 people to the local hospitals.

Nick was relieved to see, again around mid-night, several teams of doctors and nurses starting to arrive from local area hospitals, but as much as the medical personnel were welcome, it was the arrival of more ambulances was needed more. Soon, there was a flood of medical personnel from the 7 local area hospitals to assist in sorting out and caring for the nearly 300 wounded people in the compound.

Dr. Smith, the doctor Nick was working with on the delayed team, ordered him to ride out on one of the last ambulances to have his wound looked at by a surgeon. At the hospital, an ER doctor re-opened Nick's laceration, and had it scrubbed a second time, since it was hastily sewn up in adverse conditions. In doing so, they found an additional shard of glass missed when he was stitched up under the emergency conditions. Nick ended up with nearly 35 stitches when they were done. The doctor treating him released him with a bottle of Tylenol 3s, and a bottle of Keflex, an antibiotic.