Once Upon a Wednesday

Story Info
Kyle meets Sarah, Sarah submits.
2.6k words
4.33
22.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat listening with feigned interest as Dave, the older of the two Peel brothers, droned on and on about the successful month his brand new store had. I knew that it was all exaggerated and was hoping that Ralphie, the younger brother, would say something, anything to lessen the boredom. Ralphie was drunk out of his mind, which was the norm for him. Maybe he would get sick like last time, and the two would make a hasty exit. It was a Wednesday night and I began to ask myself how I had managed to let these two talk me into drinks after the corporates had left. I had to admit that the club was nice. The brothers had a knack for finding the hottest clubs, bars, and restaurants. I guess even they had to have a talent.

As my boredom grew, my eyes began to wander around the club. It was slow, I thought, even for a Wednesday. The dance floor was empty despite the driving rhythms spun by the DJ. There were three twenty-somethings playing darts in the corner, and a smattering of couples sitting here and there about the place. Another group of guys sat at the table behind us making a pyramid of their empty cans. At the bar there were three attractive women: two sitting, and another standing between them. From the looks of it, the two sitting had been there awhile. All three were lovely. The loudest of the group was dressed in a blue sequined tank with tight fitting black leather capris and a pair of sexy open toed black heels with straps that tied at her ankles. Her blonde hair was shoulder length, parted at the side, and casually tucked behind her left ear. Her top brought out the blue of her eyes. Sitting to her right was another blonde. Her hair was longer and worn straight. She wore a short, tight fitting, light blue dress with a plunging neckline with white heels that made a sharp contrast against her bronzed skin. From the looks of it, the two blondes may have been sisters. The third was by far the most enticing of the bunch. Dressed in a short, backless, little black dress, her athletic back, shoulders, and arms were clearly visible. Her hair short and dark, tousled about in a sexy, devil-may-care style, and her skin was pale. She had a look of mystery about her, and a hint of mischievousness danced in her green eyes. From my vantage point across the club, it soon became obvious that the sisters were involved in a heated discussion and that the mystery girl was possibly as bored as I was.

I stood and excused myself from braggart and drunkard and made my way towards the bar. I walked slowly, waiting for the focus of my attention to put down her drink. I timed it almost perfectly and just as she stepped back from the bar, I placed my hand lightly on her bare shoulder and leaned in.

“Hi, I'm Kyle,” I paused to shoot one of my best boyish grins and said, “you’ve been standing here for a while and I thought we should dance.”

I could almost see the wheels spinning in her head as she thought of a reply. I decided not to give her the chance and simply took her hand and started walking. I must admit this move surprised even me. It seemed to be working however, and once we made it to the dance floor she turned to face me.

“Thanks for saving me. I’m Sarah” she smiled coyly. I wasn’t certain if she was being sarcastic or not. She was hard to read, this one. I have to admit I liked it though. I felt a charge coming from her, a rare energy. She was even more beautiful up close. Her eyes simply mesmerized me. Her lips full and painted a dark crimson.

The music changed and she began to sway. She was an accomplished dancer, and as the song progressed our dancing became more intimate. Her hands found their way to my biceps and chest, and then slowly down my stomach, her nails softly traced the outline of my abs. My hands were busy at work as well, feeling the soft skin of her back and the firmness of her shoulders and arms. As we danced I learned that she had just moved to town after graduating from a western college. She had landed her first real job and worked with the blonde in the sequined blue tank. The music changed yet again and Sarah placed her arms around my shoulders lightly teasing the back of my neck with her nails. I watched as the dark material of her dress clung and fell from her pert breasts. I could feel myself becoming aroused and slowly pulled her body close, making sure she could feel the growing hardness in the front of my chinos. The feeling of her small frame nestled in my arms was well worth the hour I had spent with the Peel brothers. The song ended and I looked her in the eyes and smiled, my mouth finding hers. I kissed her hard. Our tongues danced as my hands roamed her rounded ass. I began to knead it, moving up to the small of her back.

As the kiss broke she said, ”I need a drink. You coming?” and headed off in the direction of the bar. As we approached the bar I was surprised to see that Dave and Ralphie had joined the two blondes. Dave’s line of bullshit seemed to be working on the loud one and Ralphie had the sister doing shots already. We got our drinks and made some small talk.

Not to be outdone, I finished my drink and said, “Well guys, I’m calling it a night.” Then I turned to Sarah and said, “You coming?”

I saw that mischievous look in her eyes again as her face flushed and she simply said, “Yeah.”

We crossed the dark parking lot hand in hand as we made our way to my car. Once there, I wrapped her in my arms, holding her firmly against me as I again explored her mouth. Taking in the sweet scent of her, my hands roughly kneaded her backside again then moved to her soft breasts. I cupped them through her dress, squeezing them, and feeling their weight in my palms. I kissed her deeply and worked one hand down the front of her. Finding her nipple, I twisted and pulled at it and felt it harden even more. I bit her lower lip gently as I felt her hand slowly rubbing the inside of my thigh. The other hand was running up and down my lower back and down to my ass. Soon her hand found my cock and she began to rub it slowly through my pants, bringing it to life. She squeezed it, felt its growing girth. I moved my mouth from her lips to her neck and savored the sweet scent of her while I sucked and nipped at her gracefully arched neck. My hands came up under her dress, and I cupped her panty-clad ass. My fingers inched further forward, feeling her heat, her wetness. Then moving her panties to the side, I worked two fingers into her sex while another began to tease at her clit. Her breathing became ragged and quick as the pace of my fingers increased. I nibbled at the small silver hoops in her earlobes and once again fused my mouth against hers. Finding the buckle of my belt, she deftly undid it with one hand. She rested the other on the car for support. My fingers were working feverishly now, and I could feel her legs beginning to tremble, her soft moans becoming louder. She had unzipped my fly and managed to fish out my hard cock, threading it through my boxer briefs and finally my zipper. Her hand wrapped around the large purple head, stroking up and down, faster and faster as my cock grew to its full length. Suddenly, I felt the first wave of orgasm rip through her. Her sex contracted around my fingers. My mouth devoured hers, stifling her scream. As the waves subsided I said,” Let’s take this to my place.”

Opening her door, I waited for her to get in. My cock bouncing freely as I walked to the other side, sat down, and started the car. Once in gear, I looked deep into her green eyes and said, “Well, what are you waiting for? Finish what you started.”

She needed no other encouragement as one hand began to stroke the base of my cock and the other squeezed just below the head. Pre-cum glistened in the glow of the dashboard lights. I watched as her head slowing leaned down into my lap. I shivered as I felt her tongue swirl around my fleshy helmet, then watched in awe as her dark mane began to rise and fall, taking more and more of my fullness with each downward thrust of her head. I felt her nose at my zipper, as my cock passed her mouth and entered her throat. Her head was bobbing up and down, and every so often she slowed to lick and tease the tip. I was in heaven as she worked her magic on my dick. As she began to fondle and pull at my heavy balls I could feel my own orgasm building. She must have sensed what I needed because her pace quickened, and her hands pulled at my sack. Without warning I erupted deep into her throat with a loud grunt of approval.

“That's better,” I said as she slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock. With her head in my lap, she looked up at me smiling, her green eyes shining.

“I always finish what I start.” She said with a hint of teasing in her voice. Sitting up, she leaned into my ear and whispered, “How much further? I need that thing inside of me.”

I kissed her passionately tasting the salty sweetness of her margarita mixed with my juice, and pressed on the gas. Within minutes we were there. I pulled into the garage and walked around to her door, opening it, and helping her out. We almost ran up the steps and down the hall to my front door. Once inside, I grabbed her forcefully in my arms, pressing her against the cold smooth plaster of the wall. Kicking off her shoes, she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. As I kissed her, I ground my cock against her panty-clad pussy, poking and prodding at the flimsy cotton barrier. She began fumbling with the buttons of my shirt as our passion mounted. Too impatient, she ripped my shirt open exposing my chest, buttons flying. Her hands roamed my chest and finally centered on my nipples. I carried her to the bed and threw her down, jumping on top of her before she landed. The chemistry between us was amazing, the heat almost unbearable. I straddled her and quickly took off what was left of a once intact shirt. Looking again into her emerald eyes, our mouths connected. She slid my chinos from my hips as I shoved her dress above her waist. Not happy with my obstructed view of her body, I quickly sat her up, undid her zipper and slid the dress above her head, exposing her pale skin to the soft glow of the outside lights. I quickly kicked off my shoes and worked my way out of my pants and boxer briefs. Looking down at her as she lay clad only in her black cotton panties. I lay down on top of her once again. My manhood toyed at her panty-clad sex as our eyes met. She placed both hands flat on my chest, looked deep into my eyes and in a raspy voice said, “Force me, make me fuck you,” I leaned to kiss her as she turned her head away, pushing against me in an attempt to dislodge me. She started to roll out from under me as I grabbed first one of her wrists and then the other in my hands. She fought feverishly as I pressed my weight against her, holding her body in place.

I managed to pin her arms above her head with one hand. It was all I could do to keep her from breaking away. I took my free hand and grabbed at her dark mane, roughly pulling her face back to mine. I leaned in once again to kiss her. Her mouth closed, her eyes burned with lust, and I gave her hair a hard tug until she gave in. Her mouth slowly opened to accept my tongue. With her still resisting, I removed my hands from her hair. Again, her head turned away. I pressed my knee firmly between her thighs and managed to spread her legs just enough to rest my cock against her entrance. I used my free hand to pull her panties to the side, and with one hard thrust I pushed my cock all the way into her sex. She let out a loud moan as I marveled at how hot and wet she was, the sweat from our struggle made her skin glow. I took hold of her hair again and turned her face towards mine. Looking deep into those green pools, I slowly raised my hips, sliding my cock from her depths. I gave her hair another hard tug and drove hard into her sex never taking my eyes off hers. I positioned my full weight against her, pinning her to the bed below. I set a slow rhythm, increasing the angle so that my pelvis would rub against her clit as I drove in and out of her. I could feel her body beginning to relax, and listened as her breathing becoming more and more ragged. I had won, I thought to myself. I leaned down to kiss her. As our mouths locked, she bit me, hard! The taste of blood in my mouth, my blood, threw me over the edge of sanity. I savagely pulled her mouth away from mine and with a hard tug I growled, “Play nice.”

I pounded at her sex. My hips set a hard, quicker pace, fucking her into submission. I yanked her hair once again and kissed her with a passion I had never known. I could feel the spasms deep inside her body as she yelled, ”Fuck me harder. Make me yours.” I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and shoved it under her hips, and grabbed a hold of her knee and raised it, opening her up to me. I moved my arms to either side of her, gaining more leverage as I pounded her sex with long hard strokes. She was out of control and moaning loudly. I felt the waves of her climax running through her as I continued my assault, with her head thrashing from side to side. As the last and strongest wave washed over her I felt my own orgasm building as she screamed, “Fuck me, oh, fuck me, I’m yours.” I erupted, flooding her pussy with hot spurts. I collapsed, exhausted on top of her, our breathing rapid and our bodies wet with perspiration.

When we finally caught our breath, I took her head in my hands, kissed her, and said, pointing towards my spent cock, “Why don’t you clean that off with your pretty little mouth while I decide what to do with you next?”