Once Was Lost Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to come baby. I can't hold it any more." He whispered harshly in Stephen's ear, sending a shiver across his skin. Stephen rested his head back on Adam and let himself be carried away with the overwhelming sensations assaulting his body. "Come on. Fuck me babe. Harder!" He urged Adam on and with one last thrust they both plummeted over the abyss together. Stephen felt Adam explode inside him and he sprayed the shower wall with his own hot seed. Both convulsing in the awkward movements that come after a powerful orgasm. Stephen reached back to keep Adam buried inside him. Wanting the feeling to last a little longer and Adam moved his head to the side and kissed Stephen passionately.

"God. That was fantastic! I always knew we were good together but that was insane!" He smiled broadly at the blush that colored Stephen's cheeks. God he was gorgeous! Adam softened and could no longer hold himself inside Stephen. He laughed proudly at the amount of come oozing out. "Now that is a lot of come! Damn I'm good!"

Stephen slapped his ass and drew him in close once more. I could just drown in those eyes.

He felt his own fill with tears. Now it was his turn to hide. Adam cupped his chin and lifted his head back up so he could look Stephen squarely in the eyes.

"You know, a wise man once told me something....Whatever you're torturing yourself with....It doesn't matter. I forgive you. It's all over and we are together. Oh and something else..I love you

Stephen. With every beat of my heart, with every breath I take....I love you."

They both stood under the water a moment longer then got out and not bothering to dry themselves snuggled under the covers.

For the first time in a very long time, Adam thought as he drifted off to sleep I can't wait until tomorrow!

The End.

So dear friends, I hope you enjoyed the final chapter and thank you for your understanding.

Blessings

Taylor.

12