Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon Leon cum for me. I want to taste your sweet cum. Please Leon cum for me I want it so bad," she urged him on as she rode him.

Her words helped and he fucked her with all he had nearing his breaking point. There were hard cocks on either side of he face but she ignored them focused on making Leon cum. She could feel his thick cock throbbing inside and knew he was getting close now. Studying face she waited for the sign that it was time, fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her. Seeing his brow furrow deeply she knew he was seconds from cumming and struggled free of his grasp wanting to drink his cum not have it splash into her cunt. Her legs were wet almost to the knee with a combination of her juices and sweat, so she easily slid off him and gobbled his cock into her throat. Giving him her best wet, nasty blow job she pulled on his shaft and fondled his balls until he came jamming his cock to the back of her throat and filling it with his seed.

"Ok now look out," said Karl soon as Leon had finished cumming.

The other men all cleared the sofa leaving Amy alone with Karl. She was ready to take him and spread her legs wide slapping her soaking wet pussy with an open palm. He gave her a grin and shook his head before moving into position between her legs and ramming his pole home. Karl built speed quickly and was soon sawing in and out of her slippery cunt with one savage thrust after another. The way he fucked made what the other men had done seem pathetic in comparison, and she guessed it was his way of showing her she was still his whore. Under his vigorous assault, her pussy was leaking the juices of another orgasm within a few minutes. With her squirming beneath him, Karl stopped long enough to pull out and turned her over taking her from behind. She tried falling forward for a break but pulled her back to her knees and forced her legs apart.

With each stroke she wanted to pass out, getting light headed as her pussy came in waves. Her head collapsed to the sofa and was soon pinned in the corner as Karl continued to pump into her. Please cum she though over and over. Cum, cum, please cum was all she could think, unable to speak beyond the shrieks and moans that escaped her open mouth. Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably by the time he finally pulled out. With one arm her pulled her up and over onto her back her head in the opposite corner now. His cock began spurting cum towards her open mouth and though she tried to swallow it all, some dripped from her chin to her chest.

"I did it," she sighed weakly, having made all five men cum and earning a well deserved rest in her mind.

"Did what?" laughed Karl in disdain, still standing over her. "We haven't even touched your ass yet. I did it she said."

All the men laughed together and she noticed everyone but Karl, even Leon who came not long ago, had full erections. Even Sherri and Claudia smiled at her stupidity. How could she have thought this would be it? Well fuck them all she swore to herself. If they want her ass, they can come get it. Gathering her resolve, she forced herself to her knees and planted herself in the middle of the sofa back on to the room. Dipping her fingers into her pussy she used her own cum to lube her anal entrance.

"If you motherfuckers want some ass then come get it," she spat towards them. "It real tight and oh so tasty," she said licking the fingers she'd just pulled from her ass like a proper slut should. "We'll start with you Tiny and then move onto the real men." Amy felt bad picking on Tyrone, but her comments got them laughing at someone besides her so it was well worth it.

"You little whore," he cursed closing in with his cock in hand. "You want it then take it!" he said as her skewered her ass with a single quick thrust.

Tyrone got his revenge by reaming her tight little asshole without mercy. With her head being forced down between the cushions, she grabbed onto her own ankles and held them in a white knuckled grip to keep from screaming out. She was thankful she'd mocked Tyrone and not on of the guys with a bigger cock because they would have tore her apart if this were any indication. Tyrone hammered her ass again and again, fingering her pussy and slapping her butt cheeks as he went. When he stopped to catch a quick breather of his own, he slapped her hard still until she began moving her ass back and forth on his motionless cock.

"Alright who else wants to hit this ass?" asked Tyrone pulling out of her and spreading her wide for the next man in line.

Moe was the first to step in and eased his longer and thicker cock into her asshole. Once he was inside and fucking her with long smooth strokes, Tyrone released her ass and sat on the open side she was facing. Leaning in on one hip, he pushed his cock to mouth waiting to be sucked. When she failed to open for him right away, Moe gave her a hard anal fucking until she had learned her lesson. Moe pulled out of her ass once she had give Tyrone a through sucking and moved in to have his own round of head. At first she was thankful Moe didn't screw her up the ass for too long, but considering Bernie's lengthy cock or Leon's fat one was next, she wasn't so sure. She looked back expectantly, waiting for one of them to make a move.

Bernie ended up beating Leon to the prize. He swung his extremely long cock towards Amy's asshole and nestled the tip into the entrance. Moe didn't give her long to ponder how much of Bernie's cock would fit up her ass. He took her by the jaw and turned he face with a firm grip, feeding her his cock fresh from her ass. She sucked his cock greedily, opening her mouth wide as he jabbed the back of her throat with his meat stick. She tried to focus on the cock in her mouth but and Bernie inched inside she could help but wonder if it would all fit and found herself turned on by the thought of it. Incredibly she suddenly felt unfulfilled and began fingering her pussy with one hand while stroking Moe's cock in and out of her mouth with her other. When she felt Bernie's cock start to bottom out in her ass she looked back to see an extra inch or two that didn't quite fit.

"Fuck that ass Bernie. Fuck it!" she urged enjoying her ass full of cock immensely.

"Shit this bitch can't get enough," sighed Bernie as he pushed his cock deep into her ass.

Slurping on Moe's cock, she grunted with each deep thrust of Bernie's cock. At the same time she kept fingering her pussy as juices ran down he hand to drip onto the couch below. The first two men had taken a quick turn in her ass but Bernie was enjoying the tight fit too much and fucked her much longer. Eyes closed she focused on the feeling of his long smooth shaft sliding past her sphincter time and time again. His anal assault went on and on. Amy was flushed and suddenly very thirsty. She been fucking and sucking for a long time now and needed a drink.

"Can I get a drink?" she asked spitting out Moe's cock and looking around wide-eyed. "Please?" she added when the men started to laugh.

"Yes you can have a drink sweetie, let me get you one," said Sherri with more than a hint of irritation in her voice. Returning from the bar with a tall glass of ice water she handed it to Amy who drank it down eagerly, Moe's cock in her other hand and Bernie's still in her ass. Sherri leaned in to kiss Amy's forehead and then shot the men a vicious glare, "You guys better treat her right or you can all get the hell out of my house. It's one thing to push her limits but get the poor girl a fucking drink if she wants one."

The mood was a little subdued as Sherri strode back to her spot on the sofa with Claudia who was nodding her approval of her friend's little outburst. Amy felt so good knowing the girls really cared for her. They wanted to see her fucked hard but would make sure the men treated her right. She felt renewed determination to put on a show for the girls and scooted forward off of Bernie's cock.

"C'mon who's next?" she said wiggling his little ass side to side while pulling Bernie to a seat by the cock. "Mmmmm... what a tasty cock," she said in a sultry voice as she sucked on it.

Leon was the next to move in as Amy had expected. She knew Karl would want to be last. Amy had fucked Leon once before and loved his thick beefy cock, so she knew he'd be a tight fit up her ass. She could feel her ass stretch around the head of his cock as he inched inside. Moaning she swirled her tongue around the tip of Bernie's cock, then ran the wet tip over her face before trying to take the whole thing down he throat again. Leon expertly worked his fat cock deeper and deeper. Amy guessed he'd worked more than his fair share of tight assholes with his wide cock and was confident that she was in good hands. She even started to push her hips back to meet him as he slowly worked his cock into her wanting him to get down to fucking her faster.

Once Leon had carefully slid his cock all the way in he ground his hips in a circular motion to loosen the tight grip of her ass. Soon he was pumping her butt with short strokes as she continued to jerk and suck Bernie's hard cock. Holding her steady by the waist with his strong hands he fucker her harder and harder. When she tried to start playing with her cunt again, Leon grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the small of her back. He seemed offended that she'd try to masturbate as he fucked her and began hammering her ass with his cock. Whimpering and grunting loudly she all but forgot Bernie's cock as her ass was pummeled from behind until she came. Leon was breathing hard from the effort and leaned forward to root his dick deeper still, finally stopping with it buried balls deep. He slapped her ass and ran his fingers through her pussy before giving her a taste of herself, pushing all four fingers into he mouth as she licked them clean.

"Look out Leon," she heard Karl say, her ass still burning and throbbing. "Damn look at that gaping asshole on her," she heard him say as he moved into place.

Leon sat in the corner of the sofa and pulled her toward his waiting cock. She knelt on the middle cushion of the couch her ass facing the opposite end now. Bending to give Leon his blowjob, she felt Karl squeeze her firm ass cheeks and forced them wide apart to expose her well-fucked ass. Karl lunged forward quickly and slammed his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast, fingering her ass with his fist two fingers and then jamming them in her mouth whenever she stopped sucking Leon. When he had her howling her, he yanked out of her pussy and pulling her ass wide open once more he drove his cock home. She could hear the others urging him on as he fucked her ass over and over. The force his impact against her pushed he closer and closer to Leon, who soon vacated his place. She clawed his at his forearms, which were bracing his weight, in a tight grip, but even that didn't slow him down. Amy stretched out flat on the sofa, but Karl did slow down at all driving his cock down into from above. As he tired more and more of his weight came down on her with each blow. When she finally came shrieking loudly, he pulled out and forced his cock been her lips for a quick suck before leaving her alone.

Laying face down and panting for breath, Amy felt flush. Her entire body was coated in a sheen of sweat and both holes between her legs still tingled minutes later. For once they gave her a break and she was more than happy to take it. Pillowing her head on her arms she closed her eyes for just a moment. Loud laughter startled her awake and when she turned to face the room, she noticed everyone has moved to the bar. The girls were behind the bar mixing drinks, still wearing their robes. She couldn't hear what they were saying but figured the orgy was about to begin with out her.

"Well look who's awake," said Sherri when she saw her stir. "We though you'd be out for a while sweetie."

"How long was I asleep for?" she asked.

"Oh just a few minutes. Come get a drink," she answered.

Amy got up off the couch and crossed the room. She felt strangely vulnerable as she walked towards them naked with all eyes on her. When she got to the bar it felt even weirder to be surrounded by five naked men who towered over her, all of them with semi-erect cocks still. Sitting on one of the stools, hands began stroking all over her body. Their strong hands caressed her back, kneaded her breasts, and probed between her legs, renewing her sexual urges in no time. She drank the fruit flavored drink Sherri had mixed for her and smiled at the girls who were beaming as the stared out at her. Once her drink was finished a pair hands started to lift her slender body from behind.

"Wait!" she said. Kneeling high on her stool she leaned over the bar and gave each of the girls a deep French kiss. "You girls should join in," she whispered but they only shook their heads as she was lifted backwards off her seat.

"Bring her here," she heard Moe say. "Yeah put her right down on my cock," he said laying down on a mattress and jerking himself hard again.

Leon, who had lifted her off the stool, and Karl each held a leg and lowered her onto Moe's cock. Once the tip of his dick was lined up with the entrance to her womb, they slammed her down hard engulfing his entire cock in one quick motion. She yelped in surprise but after her short rest her pussy was ready to get banged hard again. Amy began bouncing on the cock beneath her and rubbed near the top of her slit to get her juices flowing again. After riding Moe for a short time she felt someone plant a hand one the middle of her back and push her forward into Moe's arms. She'd know all along that it would come to this and she was far more excited than nervous to start taking the men on two at a time. Glancing over her should she saw that Tyrone would be first and was grateful she get to start out slow.

Moe held her tight to his body as Tyrone moved into position. Spreading her puckered asshole with his fingers he nudged the tip of his prick inside. Amy breathed in deep, steady breaths as she felt her body fill with cock. Once both men had buried their hard cocks inside her they paused for a few moments to let her adjust. Tyrone was the first to start pumping in and out of her while Moe continued to hold her still. It wasn't long however, until Moe loosened his grip and sliding his dick in and out of her as well. Each of the men fucked her at his own pace. Sometimes one would be pushing in as the other exited, sometimes they'd both enter her at the same time, and sometimes one would leave his cock inside for a quick breather as the other continued to pound away. No matter how they fucked her Amy was moaning and screaming for more in no time.

"Fuck me with those hard cocks!" she roared, gyrating her hips when both men stopped at once. "C'mon you pussies fuck me or get out of the way for the real men."

Her taunting set both men off like she knew it would. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as they thrust into her ass and pussy. Having asked for the hard fucking she was getting, Amy forced herself to rock her body matching them stroke for stroke. Even as she came sandwiched between them she continued to move her body back and forth refusing to the urge to collapse. With her entire crotch tingling in orgasm she grit her teeth and waited for the men to cum. Whenever either of them faltered she shamed them back into action by questioning their manhood.

"Unnngh shit! I'm gonna cum," Moe bellowed from below seconds before he cock began spurting deep into her cunt as Amy clenched him with her pussy milking him dry.

Amy lift one leg so Moe could get out from under her then went down on all fours with Tyrone's cock still in her ass. Looking back she lower her shoulders to the bed and pulled her ass cheeks wide so he could get just a little deeper inside. As his anal pounding continued she felt Moe's cum start to trickle from her wet cunt. Running her fingers through her lips and dipping them inside she licked them clean time and time again. She was surprised that none of the other men had come to fuck her pussy or at least get his cock sucked, not realizing how much they were enjoying the incredible show she was putting on for them. Determined to make Tyrone cum before taking on two more of these well-hung studs, she decided to use some dirty talk to push him over the top.

"Oooh Tyrone you cock feels soooo good in my tight little ass. Are you gonna cum for me baby? Are you gonna let me taste your sweet cum? Please Tyrone give it to me. Cum for me baby. Yeah that's it fuck my ass, fuck it hard. Oh right there Tyrone right there! You're gonna make me cum by fucking my ass. Give it to me harder, harder, HARDER! Oooh it's so fucking good."

"Fuck here comes," he roared pulling his cock from her ass as she quickly spun around.

"Mmmm..." Amy sighed as she sucked his erupting cock deep into her throat guzzling the cum down.

"Holy shit that was fucking hot!" she heard Claudia exclaim.

Looking over she could see both women were still behind the bar wearing their robes, but Claudia was obviously stroking her pussy beneath her's. Amy was overjoyed with the reaction of her friends and almost felt bad that they'd have to wait a while yet for their turn. She stood up from Tyrone's deflating cock and looked for some fresh meat. Walking up to Leon she took hold of his cock and let him to the vacant mattress. As he lay down on his back she tugged on his cock and started sucking it until it was fully erect again. She rode him hard and fast smirking at the shocked look on his face. Leaning over she fingered her ass in an effort to entice someone to come fuck it. Karl soon obliged and started forcing his cock up her tight rectum stretching her wide. Both men fucked her with abandon bring her to brink of another orgasm.

"Come here Bernie," she said waving him towards her with an index finger.

She felt bad for him being left out and eagerly sucked his long cock to show him she hadn't forgotten about him. Pinned between Karl and Leon she was sweating profusely, her stick flesh clinging to the men who were fucking her brains out. Beneath her Leon let out a long sigh, he hadn't cum but pulled he cock out saying Bernie should take a turn. They all switched positions with Karl taking the bottom and her pussy and Bernie screwing her up the ass from behind now. Leon and his hard cock stayed for blowjob to keep his erection. After a few minutes, they swapped again with Leon on bottom again, but this time she lowered herself onto his prick ass first and spread her legs wide to let Bernie take her pussy from the front. He held her legs steady as Karl crouched above her stabbing down into her throat with his cock.

The three men used and abused her body until she couldn't think straight any longer. In her sex induced stupor she spied Tyrone and Moe with hard cocks again watching the action and ordered them to join in. At the time she was on top of Karl facing him as Bernie fucked her ass and sucking on Leon's cock. Reaching out she took Moe's cock in one hand and Tyrone's in the other and stroked their cocks for them. It was extremely awkward and she didn't think the hand jobs were doing much for the men, but she was absolutely thrilled to be working all five cocks at once. Too bad there weren't a few more she thought laughing at what a complete fucking slut she'd become.

The "sixsome" didn't last long as she was lifted off the pile by Bernie with a little help from Moe and Tyrone. They help hold her aloft as Bernie drove his cock up into her ass from behind. With her legs splayed wide open the other men took turns jamming their cocks into her pussy hard and fast. Soon she was passed off to Karl who was fucking her cunt so someone else could take a shot at her ass. She circled her arms around his neck and legs around his waist as one after another they fucked her little ass. Amy came so often her body shook uncontrollably the entire time. They men passed their little fuck toy around like this until everyone was exhausted and she was lowered to the bed once more a cum drenched incoherent mess. She thought some of the men might have cum again, but her mind was so clouded she couldn't be sure.