Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of clapping from the girls opened her eyes before she had a chance to fall asleep. She was going to tell them they could join in now, but they had already shed their robes and we crossing the room toward her. As tired as she was, the sight of their naked bodies gave her enough energy to continue at least for a little bit. Each girl took an arm and pulled her to a sitting position where they took turn kissing her. They let her sink back to the bed and went to work licking and sucking all over her body. Sherri was the first to swing a leg over her body and lower her pussy to Amy's eager lips. She lapped at the wet cunt pressed to her mouth trying to lick everywhere at once until a wide wet circle of pussy juice surrounded her lips. Above her Sherri shuddered in a mini climax before pulling her pussy away. Claudia wasted no time moving in for her turn kiss her first before clamping Amy's head between a pair of plump white thighs. Flicking her tongue side to side she burrowed it through the moist folds of Claudia's wet fragrant lips. Gazing up at the beautiful cunt above her Amy realized she couldn't wait to see the girls get fucked. Nibbling on her clit and finger her soft pink hole Amy worked to make her cum quickly so she could see the girls stuffed with cock.

"Ok guys get over here and fuck these two," she said as soon as she had Claudia whimpering in orgasm.

Knowing they'd been waiting all day for their chance at the girls, Amy wasn't surprised to see them move quickly to take a turn. Sherri grabbed on to the cocks of her husband Karl and Moe and began sucking on them right away. Claudia did the same with Tyrone and Bernie, leaving Leon out of luck. He tried to coax Amy into sucking his pole but she pointed to the open pussies of the kneeling girls and wiggled her tongue. He got the idea and moved from one woman to the other licking and fingering them and they sucked the cocks hard once more. Amy was enthralled watching all of her lovers engaged in the early stages of their orgy. She rubbed at her tender pussy gently and watched her friends suck from cock to cock.

Eventually Leon grew tired of licking pussy and knelt behind Sherri spreading her pussy wide before shoring his cock inside. She stopped sucking cock long enough to look back and smile at him. Amy had always felt a little guilty fucking Karl, no matter what Sherri had told her that first night about her willingness to share. As she watched Karl watch another man fuck his wife, she realized that neither of them felt jealous or insecure over the others sexual escapades. She wondered how often these men had kept Sherri company as Karl was fucking her at her apartment over the past few months.

Claudia and her men were soon repositioning. She kept sucking Tyrone's dick, but Bernie had moved in behind to begin fucking her wet slit. Amy couldn't believe how much it turned her on to watch her friends getting fucked. She found herself trying to look everywhere at once, not wanting to miss a thing. Moving closer for a better look knelt to the side of Claudia ample ass and squeezed the fleshing globes of her cheeks as rippled from the impact of Bernie's hips against her's. Bending down she licked Bernie's long shaft as it glided in and out of Claudia's pussy with smooth, easy strokes. She tongued her asshole and sucked her juices off Bernie's cock whenever he pulled it from her hot cunt. Amy reached under to fondle her heavy, sagging breasts that swung like pendulums to the rhythmic fucking of Bernie's thrusts. Amy shared a long wet kiss with her before giving her ass a light spanking and moving over to join Sherri.

"Come up here sweetie," Sherri said she when felt Amy rubbing her ass. "Here," she said holding her husband's cock by the base and offering it to Amy.

Kneeling beside her Amy felt a wave of desire rush through her body. First she kissed Sherri then, she sucked her husband's cock as she held it steady for her. Leon pulled out of Sherri and switched to Amy's cunt as Moe took over fucking Sherri. Karl lay back on the bed with his fingers locked behind his head with his cock pointing straight up. Stroking his shaft, Amy swirled her tongue around the head of his intoxicating cock. His wife still held the base of it and rubbed his balls as she grunted from Moe's forceful fucking. Letting the head slip from her lips, Amy giggled as Sherri licked the tip with her. Stroking his shaft with hand each, Sherri took a shot at deep throating him and got just over half way before pulling back gasping. Pointing his cock towards Amy, she knew what they wanted and she too tried to deep throat his cock ramming it between her lips in one quick motion. Back and forth their little game went, each trying to outdo the other. Amy thought she was doing well until Sherri, who'd been purposely tanking their little contest until now, sucked the whole thing down and even managed to extend her tongue to lick his balls at the same time.

"Show off," said Amy trying to sound angry, her awestruck smile betraying her.

"You just need more practice," said Sherri as she expelled the cock from her lips.

"Is that an open offer to stop by for some training wherever I want?" Amy said adding, "Because I think I'll need plenty of LONG, HARD lessons," as the laughter subsided.

"Anytime sweetie, anytime," said Sherri as they kissed. "Now let's make my husband cum."

Sparing a quick glance towards Claudia before they got back to giving Karl head, Amy noticed the men had turned her around and now she sucked off Bernie, while Tyrone fucked her pussy. Meanwhile, Leon had her pussy purring in delight as tingles coursed through her body, while Moe was hammering in and out Sherri's cunt for all he was worth as Sherri and Karl encouraged him on. Turning back to Karl's cock, Amy helped Sherri shower it with delicate licks and kisses. Each of them ran a hand up and down its impressive length massaging in their saliva and the precum that leaked continuously from his pee hole. With their tongues near the tip, they fought each other trying to lap up as much of the salty treat as possible. Placing the mouths on opposite sides of his rigid shaft they tried to kiss around his cock and they ran it between their lips. Sherri pushed the cock forward towards Karl's stomach to get in under at his balls, meaning Amy had to lean in to keep sucking him as Leon was forced to follow if he wanted to keep his cock warm and wet.

The girls continued their oral assault on the patriarch of the orgy bring him closer and closer to cumming. Amy was more than familiar with Karl's amazing sexual endurance but his ability to hold off tonight was beyond anything she'd seen from him before. Amy took her turn after turn sucking his head, shaft, and balls. The blowjob went on so long that the other men rearranged themselves, with Tyrone fucking Sherri's ass now, Moe fucking Amy's tight cunt, and Claudia getting double stuffed by Leon and Bernie. Somehow knowing Tyrone and Karl were brothers and watching Tyrone fuck his wife thrilled Amy even more and her cunt was soon clenched around Moe cock in bliss. The sounds of Claudia's shrieking and shouting gave her renewed energy when her body threatened to fade after her umpteenth orgasm of the day.

A familiar tightening in Karl's penis garnered her attention as she turned to share a smile with Sherri. Both of them knew he was second from climaxing and aim the head of his cock towards their open mouths. The torrent of cum he unleashed splash off their lips as they pulled it side to side, alternating who would receive the next blast. They licked each others face clean and milked the last few drops from his cock, not wanting to waste a bit. When Karl sat up and took his wife's face between his hands and kissed her passionately Amy was just happy to have seen it. When they looked at her and Sherri nodded, he lifted her forward off Moe's cock and the three of them shared an amazing kiss of their own. Amy knew in that moment that they would always be her lovers, every single one of them.

The fucking and sucking went on long into the night. Later as she tried to recall the night Amy found certain parts of the night stood out, while others were lost forever in the haze of her orgasm addled mind. Most of the things she vividly remembered involved her and the other girls in some way. She remembered licking the cum from Sherri's ass after Tyrone had finally blown his cum into it. She remembered holding Sherri's tits as her husband and brother-in-law double penetrated her. She remembered sharing a 69 with Claudia and they drank cum from each other pussies. She remember all three of them face down and asses raised as the men took turns ramming into their open holes, the warm feeling of being pressed between Sherri and Claudia as the men fucked them was something she'd cherish forever.

There was one scene she remembered above all the others. After cumming yet again thanks to a cock in each hole she retreated to a sofa to take a nap. She'd more than earned a rest and the others were happy to leave her be. Hours later she woke us as one of the men lifted her to her knees to stick his cock into her ravaged cunt once more. Still bleary eyed, awareness slowly returned as she tried to guess who was fucking her. Her pussy was so swollen and tender it was hard to gauge the size of the cock penetrating her, about the only one she could rule out was Tyrone, it was just too big to be him. The way she was position on the sofa the cushion blocked her peripheral vision so she could see the room in front of her clearly but could quite make out the man behind her. There was Tyrone sitting at the bar, she was right it wasn't him. On one mattress Claudia was sucking on Moe soft cock, trying to wring one last round of fucking our of him as Karl fucked her ass. On the other Sherri was on her back with Bernie pummeling her cunt, her head tilted to the side to suck on Leon's cock. Someone new was fucking her she realized in a rush of excitement.

"Your white!" she exclaimed as she twisted her head around to look at the man behind her who laughed at the surprised look on her face.

"Oh you're awake sweetie," said Sherri with a mischievous smile. "I see you've met Brian. After seeing the picture you sent Karl he really wanted to be here today, but he had an emergency at work he had to attend to. I knew he'd be here eventually and thought he'd be a nice surprise for you."

"But he's white," she said again marveling at the size of his huge cock.

"They can be green for all we care," said Claudia. "As long as the cock measures up."

"Well I guess the old saying isn't true after all," she grinned as she started humping his impressive tool. "You can go back."

***

Amy studied her reflection in the mirror as she carefully prepared for another get together at Karl and Sherri's. Over the past three years they'd shared a lot of good times and great sex in that house, having at least one good orgy a month. She'd gotten to meet the rest of their swinging friend's over time, but would always have a special fondness for the people who made her first time so special. Though she had managed to bond quite well with Sherri's younger sister Shonda as well. Amy could tell they were sisters the moment she'd laid eyes on her and wasn't the least bit surprised to find out she and her husband were participants in the debauchery as well.

"You almost ready beautiful?" asked her husband as entered the bathroom and stooped down to kiss the nape of her neck.

"I think I might need some clothes yet," she laughed fixing the smudge of makeup he'd caused and motioning to her tight naked body.

"Just wear a long coat," he suggested running his hand over her breasts and abdomen.

"See that's why I married you. Your such a smart man," she cooed craning her neck to kiss him on the lips.

She and Brian had been married for nearly a year and half. Still no kids, but at least her poor mother had hope now. He'd always had a thing for petite women and she'd developed a thing for big cocks, so you might say the match that was meant to be. After that first orgy, he'd asked for her phone number and took her to a romantic dinner the following Friday. They'd been a couple ever since and she moved into his house just three months later. He always treated her like a queen and she couldn't imagine a better man or happier life. She could never thank her friends enough for introducing her to the man of her dreams. There was nothing better than making love with Brian, though getting to share him with the women she'd come to love was a close second.