Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl came straight to the bedroom after removing his shoes and said, "Quit looking at me and get back to sucking his cock."

She eagerly complied and filled her mouth and throat with Leon's wide prick. Karl stripped behind her as she continued to suck the tasty cock in her mouth. The bed shook as Karl joined then on the bed and squeezed her tight ass. He hooked her panties and slid then off in one fluid motion. Sliding the two middle fingers of his right hand into her wet cunt he rammed them in and out her wildly causing her leave Leon's cock and squeal with passion. Bouncing her hips to meet his hand she continued to stroke the cock in her hand and soon sucked it back into her mouth.

Settling into a rhythm of cock sucking and finger riding she swayed back and forth on her knees between them. She whimpered in frustration when Karl pulled his hand back and moved to sit next to Leon. He grasped her by the chin and guided her face to his cock. Amy held one big dick in each hand as she sucked on one and then the other. As she greedily sucked on their huge cocks they discussed her like she wasn't even there.

"So how is it?" asked Karl as he sat back.

"She's a damn fine cocksucker I'll tell you that much," Leon replied guiding her head up and down his shaft.

"A nice tight pussy and ass on her too. She's trained real good and knows how to please a man," promised Karl.

She never stopped stroking and sucking them as they talked about what a dirty little whore she'd become thanks to Karl. Soon he pulled away when she was sucking on Leon's cock and crouched behind her. Lining his cock up with her damp pussy entrance he slammed it home forcing the cock in her mouth deep into her throat. As he slammed his cock in and out of her she started meeting his trusts by swing her hips toward him. When he stopped moving completely she glared at him over her shoulder in annoyance before bouncing her ass on his cock and sucking Leon's back into her throat as they both laughed at her expense. After a few moments of teasing her like this Karl started banging into hard causing her to yelp and release Leon's cock.

Face flushed she neared an orgasm as he continued to slam into her ass making loud slapping sounds that filled the room. Leon rubbed his cock on her face but couldn't get her to suck it again with her jaw clenched. When she came at last she ground her wet snatch into his groin as her juices gushed out around his cock. She hoped to get a few moments of rest but Karl wouldn't allow it.

"Spin that pretty little ass around and let Leon hit it now," her ordered.

Balancing herself on all fours she turned around and gave Leon his first look at her cunt. When he failed to move quickly she looked back at him and reached between her legs to spread her lips before saying, "C'mon Leon fuck me."

She didn't need to ask twice. Leon knelt behind her and rubbed his cock through her wet lips a few times before easing the tip inside. His wider cock stretched her pussy as he inched deeper and deeper. It felt incredible as she wiggled her ass from side to side to help him force his way in. She felt his bag brush against her legs as he buried himself completely in her womb and paused to let her adjust to its girth. Ever so slowly he started to back out and then slide back in. Each stroke was a little longer and a just a fraction quicker that the previous one. In no time he was fucking her pussy with long, deep strokes that had her squirming in delight. Just as Leon hit his stride, Karl waved his cock in her face and she began sucking him off again.

Grunting around her mouthful of cock with each stroke of Leon's fat cock, she relished the feeling of two big beautiful cocks surging in and out of her. She began squeezing his cock with her pussy each time he shoved it in earning a meaty slap on the ass and a rougher fucking in response. He gripped her firmly by the hips and pumped his cock into her so fast and hard she gasped on Karl's cock as it filled her throat. Once she had his dick out of her mouth and in hand she jerked on it wildly and slammed her ass back towards Leon to show him she could take it like the whore she'd become. He shoved her to the bed face first and drove his cock into with savage thrusts while burring her beneath his considerable bulk. His heavy body drove the air from her lung and left her struggling for breath, but he pummeled her over and over even as she shuddered in orgasm. When he finally pulled out her pussy all but sighed in relief.

Lurching towards her face cock in hand, he rolled her over masturbated rapidly in her face. Just as her was about to cum she could see his scrotum tighten and then start to spasm as he forced his head between her lips. She guzzled down his seed by the mouthful as he dumped his huge load down her throat. Kissing and licking his head as he finished she looked up at him with a smile and giggled when he bounced his softening cock off her lips.

"Now let's fuck that ass," said Karl, unwilling to give even a short rest. She open mouth to ask for a break, but her cut her off saying, "Where's the oil?" and when she fell silent added, "Or should I start without it?"

There was no way she was going to risk seeing if he was joking. Sliding of the bed she rushed to the bathroom and returned with the oil. When she offered it to him he slapped it out her hand saying, "I don't need it, you do. Now get that ass greased up before I fuck it like it is."

Bending to retrieve the oil she knelt before and a squirt it all over his hard prick, rubbing it all over until is was fully coated. Spinning around she eyed Leon and noted the concerned look on his face. Smirking to herself she vowed to show him that she was the perfect little white slut and only getting started yet. Oiling up her asshole she smeared it all around and leaned into her pillow face first while spreading her cheeks wide open.

"Fuck my ass Karl," she hissed, spreading it wider still.

Wasting no time he took position behind her rammed his cock balls deep in one cruel stroke. She winced in pain and bit her lip to keep from crying out. Karl continued to fuck her like this, pulling all the way out and then straight in again where he'd leave it buried for a moment. The assault on her ass caused her to grunt louder and louder with each trust. When she finally cried out, lifting he face from the pillow she could see that Leon had applied some oil to his cock and was jerking it back to life. Reaching out a hand, she started massage his balls to help him along.

Karl had finally fallen into a more enjoyable tempo and she rocked her hips in approval, meeting him halfway each time he pumped his prick into her. Meanwhile Leon had managed to get his cock fully erect again and was stroking it slowly with oil while he watched her take it up the ass. She caressed his big dick and squeezed the head tightly until it slipped out her greasy grip. When Karl pulled out she look back quickly, thinking he might be ready to cum.

"Looks like Leon is ready to try your ass so turn around and give him his turn," he said with a slap on her ass.

Spinning around she took Karl's cock in hand and started to suck it deeply without having to be told. Any hangs up she'd once had over taking a cock from her ass to her mouth were long since forgotten. Leon's wide cock being forced into her ass was a little bit of a concern, but she'd managed to take Karl's when she was practically an anal virgin so she was sure she could do it. She felt the head pop past her sphincter as she lapped at Karl's balls and was thankful he stopped before going any further. As he started to push forward she leaned in to avoid him but both men were quick to put a stop to that by holding her shoulders and hips securely. With short bouncy strokes he slow went deeper and deeper until he was able to bottom out. He held he cock there as she panted for breath waiting for her poor asshole to stretch.

After a few minutes of merciful respite, Leon started to back his cock out. He only pulled back a short distance before sliding back in. At first he was barely moving at all, keeping almost the entire thing in her for the most part. She hadn't let Karl's cock slip from her grasp, but went back to sucking him off again instead of lazily playing with it. Later, when Leon was able start fucking her comfortably they began trading off every few minutes with one of them fucking her ass or pussy as she gave the other a blowjob. The only thing she wished she could change were the few cockless seconds it took her to spin around.

When Karl finally came, driving his spurting cock deep into her throat, her entire crotch was a greasy pink mess. After she'd gulped down Karl's cum he sat back on the other side of the bed breathing deeply. Leon fucked her ass for another few minutes before pulling out for a round of head. He let her suck the mixture of juices from his cock and then sat next to Karl hoisting her onto his cock pussy first.

Amy was starting to get sore from the non-stop action the men were treating her to. At first she remained still and high on her knees as Leon lifted his hips to penetrate her cunt. He held her waist and moved her up and down as well to aid their coupling. Even with a tender pussy she couldn't resist the feeling of his amazing cock inside her. Soon she was riding him with vigor, slamming her body down on his ridged pole taking its full length each time her ass bounced off his thighs.

Moaning in lust she closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment. Her sloppy wet pussy made loud slurping sounds as his cock fired into her rapidly. Focusing on enjoying the tingling that originated in her pussy and spread throughout her body, she didn't notice Karl had stroked his cock back to life until she felt the bed shake as he got up. Opening her eyes ready to suck his dick again she was surprised to she him slide right past her. When she felt the palm of his hand against her lower back she knew what he planned and began thrashing in panic.

"Stop Karl, please there's no fucking way I can take you both at once," she pleaded on the verge of hysteria.

Leon gripped her tight in his arms pinning her to his chest. At the same time Karl rubbed her asshole with his middle finger slipping the tip inside and working it around. Neither of them said anything as she struggled to no avail and began sobbing. In the back of her mind she has known it would come to this all along but she was afraid to try both at the same time.

"Please stop. I... I can't do both at once," she cried.

"Don't worry we won't do anything you don't want us to do. In fact we'll leave right now and never come back," said Karl with his hands holding her ass.

"No I don't want you to leave, just not both at once," she bargained.

"Get up and get dressed Leon we're out of here," said Karl as if she hadn't said a thing.

"No. No! NO!" she screamed while clutching her body to Leon beneath her. She knew that if she let them leave she'd be lucky to see either of them ever again.

Karl grabbed her by a handful of hair and twisted her head around shoving his face close. "I had about all the shit I'm prepared to take from you. One minute it's stop and then the next it's don't leave me. Either we both fuck you at the same time or we're out of here and we won't be coming back. Now which is it?"

"Fuck me then," she said in a defeated voice.

"You know what, that's not good enough. You better hurry up and convince me you want it and fast," he warned.

"Please fuck me," she said in a louder voice.

"You can fuck yourself with that toy of yours if that's the best you can do," he said releasing her hair and starting to rise.

"Fuck me Karl!" she shouted back.

"Tell me exactly what you want and make it good because this is your last chance."

She didn't answer right away. Instead she started humping Leon's cock again while she composed herself. There was no way she could let something so good end. Karl might treat her like shit sometimes but she couldn't imagine what her life would be like without his big cock. She sighed with pleasure as her pussy slid up and down Leon's fat cock. Leaning in she whispered for him to keep fucking her as she reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide open and glared back at Karl.

"Bring the big juicy cock over here and fuck my ass Karl. I want you and Leon to stuff my ass and pussy full of cock. I'm your little slut and you can do whatever you want just don't take your big cocks away because I need them inside me. Fuck me now, fuck me hard, and fuck me all night!" she screamed.

He laughed at the desperation in her voice and returned to the bed ready to show her what she'd been missing out on all her life. He snatched up the oil and squeezed it all over her ass and his cock. After smearing it around he pushed body down onto Leon and nudged her forward so only half of Leon's cock was left inside her pussy. He lined up the head of his cock with her asshole and carefully slipped just the tip inside.

Beneath him she was a full of nervous anticipation. As much as she'd protested just a few moments earlier, deep down she'd wanted this the instant she laid eyes on Leon. She held her breath as Karl eased his cock into her butt. The feeling of having both holes full of cock was incredible. Looking back she could see that Karl had managed to force about a third of his cock up her ass and so far it felt great. The only thing she wanted was more, more, more.

Once both men were halfway inside they paused to let her adjust. She was breathing hard now and feeling a little pain but it was nothing she couldn't handle. At a signal from Karl, Leon began driving his cock up into slowly at first, but gaining speed rapidly. In no time her was pumping up into her slick pussy just as fast as before. Through it all Karl held her steady and left half his cock buried in her ass. Amy though she might pass out from the sheer euphoria she felt. She had thought that riding one of these huge cocks was the ultimate, but it paled in comparison to what she felt with both inside her at once.

A steady trickle of juices dripped from her as she moaned and grunted incomprehensible sounds. When Leon finally stopped she needed a break, but wanted more. Karl was ready to oblige and started his turned by sliding his prick all the way in. Leon hooked his arms under hers and held her close and Karl began ramming his cock home with heavy strokes. Each man took turns pumping in and out of her as she relished the sensation of cumming over and over again.

When both men paused for a breather at the same time, her body subconsciously took over. Soon as the men ceased fucking her with their cocks jammed deep inside her hips began rocking back and forth, grinding her slick crotch against their juice covered cocks her clit continued to pulse in delight.

"I told you this bitch can't get enough," laughed Karl as he watched her squirm beneath him.

"You want some more?" asked Leon looking up at her.

"Yes... more..." she mumbled.

"You want us to cum inside you?" asked Karl.

"Yes... more..." she repeated.

With that the men began to fuck her with renewed vigor. Thankfully, both men were already close and neither lasted long at the increased pace. Karl was the first to go, grunting loudly as he rammed his cock deep with each spurt of cum from his balls. When he'd finished cumming he left his cock inside and held her steady as Leon continued to thrust up into her cunt.

Leon didn't last much longer. Now that Karl was no longer jostling her around above him, Leon was able to really go to work on her pussy. He pounded in and out of her with amazing speed as he thundered towards his own orgasm. He too grunted as he came, his cock buried in he pussy as his sperm blasted out to fill her womb.

Karl slid out now that they had both finished cumming and tossed her to side off of Leon. Both men got to their knees and had her suck their cocks clean. Then spreading her legs wide one last time, they scooped up handfuls of juices from her ass and pussy to smear all over her face. Too tired to clean herself that how she fell asleep a few moments later. The men dressed and just before they left, Karl placed a note for Amy on her night table.

The next morning Amy woke late and pried open her cum crusted eyes. Her hand strayed to her pussy and rubbed the sticky mess she found there as she smiled at the memory of last night. She got up and showed, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, and put on a pot of coffee before returning to he bedroom to clean up. Those sheets will need to be washed she thought, looking at the one large stain and various smaller ones that dotted them. Bending over to take them off the bed she noticed the note on the night table and snatched it up, dirty sheets forgotten in her excitement. The simple note read:

Last night you proved you were ready. See you at our place next week.

It was signed Karl and had an address and time for next Saturday. Her pussy twitched in excitement as she looked down at it and laughed. "I can't wait either," she said to herself as she lay back on the bed already thinking about what she should wear.

All week Amy avoided any sort of masturbation so she would be starved for release by the time the weekend arrived. Her nights were filled with dreams of rooms full of men with big, black cocks all lined up waiting to fuck her. She'd wake up sweating wondering if reality could possibly turn out to be that good. No matter how much her pussy ached she refused to bring herself off.

The following Friday she so excited after work she couldn't keep the smile off her face. Only one more night to go and the big day would be here. She had an appointment after work at the beauty salon where she went all out. She had her hair and nails done a nice bright red, and got her legs waxed too. She would have liked a bikini wax, but she didn't want to risk having a sensitive pussy for tomorrow so she'd shave carefully later tonight.

After the beauty salon she went to her favorite lingerie shop and picked out a sexy black outfit that showed off her hot little body perfectly. From there she went dress shopping and picked out a short black dress that hugged her body like a second skin. Her last stop was the shoe store when she picked up a pair of black high heels with straps that ran almost to her knees.

When she arrived home she fix supper and then took a bath before carefully removing all traces of her pubic hair. For the rest of the night she watched TV and tried to calm herself down before bed. Time seemed to stand still as she checked the clock constantly. She knew that the soon she went to bed, the sooner it would be time to go get fucked. She was supposed to be there at noon and hoped that meant a full day of sex waited for her. After doing nothing all week her pussy was ready for whatever Karl and his friends could throw at her.

She stayed up until midnight flicking channels but nothing caught her eye. When she tried to go to sleep she ended up tossing and turning for hours. She was so full of nervous energy she wished she had picked up something to help her sleep on the way home but it was too late now. Amy lay awake long into the night tossing and turning, trying to find a position that would help her fall asleep. Her mind was racing with thoughts of what tomorrow would bring. All sorts of things ran through her mind, but it always came back to the same thing. How many men would be there tomorrow? All week she'd been preparing herself to face them no matter how many there were. She'd fuck them all and then ask for more, she promised herself for the thousandth time this week. When she finally fell asleep she dozed until her alarm woke her at the next morning.

Her pussy was slick in anticipation and her stomach rolled nervously as she hopped out of bed heading for the shower. She was so tempted to bring Big Ben with her, but having held off all week she forced herself to wait for release. As she lathered her taut body her hands found her small firm breasts and kneaded them over and over. She'd never been so horny in her life and as she teased her small, rock hard nipples her pussy pulsed with desire. Rinsing off the soap, she gave her snatch a quick scrub with her washcloth and even this brief stimulation was nearly enough to make her cum. The only thing she could think of to keep from fingering herself to orgasm on the spot was to turn the hot water off. She stood in the cold water for as long as she could before stepping out shivering, her wet pussy forgotten for the moment.

1...56789...12