Once You Go Black...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrapped in a big fluffy towel she moved back to her bedroom and sat on the bed breathing deeply as her body warmed up. Once her skin had dried she let the towel fall to the bed. After dabbing her favorite perfume along her neck and just above her pussy lips, she got dressed in the outfit she had bought the night before. First, she pulled on a pair of sheer black nylons that stopped just below her shapely little ass. Then she put on her tiny black lacy G-string and matching strapless bra. Finally she slipped her slinky black dress over he head and let it slide into place like a glove. Checking the clock, she still had plenty of time yet as she headed to the bathroom again to make herself beautiful.

She started by drying and combing her hair. Then considered her make up choices for just a moment, deciding the bright red lipstick to match her nails was the only way to go. After giving herself a nice full set of red lips, she went easy on the rest. Some mascara, black liner, and smoky-gray eye shadow for her eyes and a soft pink blush for her cheeks to bring out their color. A quick twirl and glance in the mirror told her she was ready. She still had some time to kill before leaving, so she when to the living room and put on a CD to listen to as she waited. When it was time to go she left in her "fuck me" outfit and didn't give a second though to what people might think of the was she was dressed.

As she drove she wasn't scared or nervous at all. She'd waited all week for this day to come and was so excited and horny she pumped the accelerator with a wide smile on her face, eager to get started. Amy had no trouble getting to the place Karl had directed her to. Earlier in the week, she had driven by the house not wanting to leave anything to chance. When she arrived she pulled her car in the driveway and was surprised to see the driveway was empty. A momentary panic raced through her, but she'd read that note so many times there was no way this was the wrong time or day.

Boldly she hopped out of her car and strode to the front door ready to treat these guys to one hot little piece of ass. I hope there's enough to fuck me senseless she thought as she rang the doorbell. She could hear footsteps approaching from inside and struck what she hoped was sexy pose. Watching the door swing inward she was surprised to see a black woman dressed in a skimpy silk robe standing before her.

"C'mon in sweetie, I'm Karl's wife Sherri," she said with a warm smile as she extended her hand. "I've wait so long to meet you," she continued pulling Amy into an embrace.

"Nice to me you too," replied Amy, feeling Sherri's nice sized firm breasts pressed against her through the thin robe. She had assumed she have a room full of men to herself and now felt a little miffed at having to share with another woman.

"The guys should be back in a few hours, until then we can ge.."

"Wait what did you just say?" Amy interrupted. "The guys aren't here yet? Karl is here at least isn't he?"

"No just Claudia and me, but don't worry us girls can spend the time getting to know each other," said Sherri pulling into the house and closing the door behind them.

Amy was baffled by this turn of events. Karl had told her exactly when to show up and had left her to hang out with his wife and her friend for who knows how long. All week she'd been dreaming of having her body stuff full of cock and now it looked like she'd be sharing with not one, but two other women. Her fantasy gangbang was being turned into an orgy and she was powerless to do anything other than play along.

"I loved the picture you sent Karl," Sherri said as she led Amy through the house. "But you look even better in person. I guess it's getting to see the face that goes with the body that makes a big difference."

"Thank you," replied Amy blushing at the thought of Sherri seeing her naked picture. A smile brightened her face despite to awkwardness of the situation. Sherri was warm and outgoing, making Amy feel as though she was an old friend, not some stranger who was fucking her husband every chance she got. And of course, she'd never forget what Sherri did for her that first night with Karl. Suddenly, Amy felt terrible for wishing Sherri wasn't here.

As she continued to struggle with her conflicting emotions, Sherri led her down a flight of stairs and through a doorway into a large family room. There were two king sized mattresses set up in the middle of the floor, with the rooms normal furnishings pushed off the to the side to make space for them. Along the far wall she could see a matching couch and loveseat. It was then she noticed the other woman in the room. She was a buxom white girl with wavy jet-black hair that fell just past her shoulders. She had very large breasts and big round pale pink nipples that were even larger than Sherri's. This second woman carried a bit of extra weight but it made her look curvy, not fat. Amy drank in the sight of her wide hips and thick fleshy thighs, while imagining what her voluptuous ass would look like from behind. The contrast between them was striking. Sherri had dark smooth skin and deep brown eyes, while the white girl had fair porcelain skin and blue eyes.

"Amy this is my good friend Claudia, Claudia this is Amy," said Sherri as she untied her robe and shrugged out of it letting it fall to floor.

"It's so nice to finally meet you after hearing so many good things," beamed Claudia as she bound out of her chair and across the room, her large breasts flopping all around.

Her arms wrapped around Amy's neck and pulled her tight against her massive chest. Amy could feel Claudia's stiff nipples pressing into her and felt her sex starved pussy throb once more. Her own hands went to Claudia's back and found the smooth round globes of her full-figured ass. Sherri joined in from behind Amy and kissed the nape of her neck as she started to lift the hem of her dress.

"I think I need a drink," gasped Amy as she twisted free of their embrace. "I've never been with a woman," she explained, glancing down when she saw the disappointed looks on their faces.

"Oh it's ok sweetie," said Sherri in a soothing voice.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," added Claudia.

"We'll get dressed and wait for the men to get back then," said Sherri as she bent to get her robe.

She cinched the belt tight and headed to the bar set up in one corner of the room, motioning for Amy to follow. As she sat on a stool and stared at Sherri behind the bar, Claudia, now dressed in her own short silk robe, squeezed her shoulder and sat down on the stool next to her's. Both women wore broad, friendly smiles despite her cold reaction to their advances and again Amy felt horrible over how she'd been acting and thinking.

"So what do you girls want?" asked Sherri studying the rack of liquor bottles to choose from.

"White wine for me," said Claudia.

"A shot of something STRONG," said Amy. Both girls started to laugh and she soon joined in.

Sherri poured the drinks, wine for her and Claudia, and placed a shot of tequila in front of Amy. She gulped it down and banged her empty glass on the table. Sherri poured her another and she drained it as well, but waved her off when she went to refill her glass again.

"I really needed that," she smirked. "Could I have some of that wine you girls are drinking now?"

"Of course," said Sherri fetching a wine glass and filling it for her.

They sipped their wine in silence. Amy could feel the sexual tension in the room as she looked back and forth from Sherri to Claudia picturing them without their robes. She fidgeted on her stool crossing and uncrossing her legs several times, squeezing her wet pussy each time. She stared at her wine and breathed deeply as her cunt cried out for release.

"I can remember the first time I came here," said Claudia breaking the long silence. "I was so horny and ready to be fucked, then Sherri opened the door and I thought 'What's this bitch doing here?'" Both women erupted in laughter. "I'm serious," said Claudia trying not to laugh as she spoke, "My mind was racing. I was like 'Where are the cocks? Why is she in a robe? Does she know I'm banging her husband? Is she going to attack me?'" Tears of laughter streamed down both women's faces as Amy watched with a big smile. Just as they calmed down Claudia set them off again when she added, "Now when I come over it's always 'Hi Karl, where's Sherri?'"

Amy knew what she wanted then. She could see the special bond between Sherri and Claudia and wanted to be a part of it. The way they looked at each other was full of lust, but she could see love there as well. Claudia's story was so similar to her own that she felt and strange kinship with these two women she barely knew. She chewed her lip as she looked from one woman to the other hoping one of them would initiate things again. They both smiled knowingly waiting for her to take the first step, having been rejected once already. Finally, she made her move placing her hand on Claudia's knee and sliding it gently up her thigh.

"I think I'm ready to get more comfortable now," she said rising from her stool as she leaned in to kiss Claudia deeply on her full pouty lips.

Sparks flew in her mind as their tongues joined in a sultry French kiss. Sherri came around from behind the bar and wrapped her hands around Amy's body cupping her small firm breasts and kissing her neck again. Amy turned her head and shared another warm wet kiss with Sherri that left her breathless. Then she watched as Sherri and Claudia kissed, her body shaking with desire pressed between these two beautiful women.

When they broke off their kiss, they each took one of her hands and led her towards the nearest mattress. Both women dropped their robes again and Amy savored their beautiful bodies. Claudia's body was a perfect porcelain white and lusciously curved. Sherri's trim, athletic body was a light brown tint, with full dark nippled breasts, and a nice round ass. They both knelt on the edge of the mattress before her, caressing her legs as they removed her high heels before standing again and leading her to the middle.

They licked and sucked all around her face, neck, and bare shoulders. Amy grabbed at their large tits, tweaking their nipples and earning some moans of desire for her efforts. The seduction seemed to last forever and Amy grew more and more desperate to be naked and have her pussy eaten. All three mouths met and their tongues joined in an erotic dance that left Amy shaking all over. The girls could see that she was ready for more and slid their hands down her body.

Finally, she felt two sets of hands grip the hem of her dress and begin to lift it slowly. She wriggled her hips to loosen the tight garment and raised her arms in anticipation, but they took their time in stripping her out of her dress. Once the dress had cleared her hips and revealed her tight, slender midriff, Sherri knelt as kissed her all over her stomach while kneading the firm cheeks of her G-string clad ass. Claudia continued to make out with her until Sherri stood up and she knelt to take her turn down below. Amy knees went weak when Claudia massaged her pubic mound beneath the damp fabric of her panties and had to be held up by Sherri as her body shook in delight.

Time and time again they traded off, teasing her to new heights of arousal with their foreplay. Tired of waiting for the girls to remove her clothes, Amy took matters into her own hands and lifted the dress over her head and struggled free of its tight grip before balling it up and tossing it into the pile with their robes. Claudia, who had been the one standing with her at the time, quickly unhooked her strapless bra and latched onto one of her nipples like a hungry newborn.

"You have the cutest little body Amy," she cooed as she continued to tongue her nipple.

Sherri rose and claimed her other breast as Amy closed her eyes and relished the feel. Again they took their time with her rubbing and teasing and sucking and licking her breasts until her nipples were rock hard and distended as far as she'd ever seen them. Claudia hefted one her own heavy, milk white breasts and rubbed the tip of her wide pink nipple against Amy's ending a wave of sexual desire rippling through her entire body. Sherri mimicked the move on the other side and she could take no more collapsing to the bed.

"Oh my god you girls are incredible," she breathed. "My pussy in ready to explode! Please some one eat me!" she begged.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" teased Sherri with a wicked smile.

"Yeah," added Claudia, "Are you sure you want to be with women?"

"YES I want it!" she screamed as she tugged her skimpy underwear aside and started to finger her sopping wet cunt.

The girls quickly pulled her hands away from her pussy sank to the bed with her. For once they wasted no time and removed her nylons and G-string in seconds leaving her completely naked. Amy spread her legs wide and pushed her dripping clean-shaven pussy forward. Claudia moved into place between her legs and engulfed her pussy with her mouth tasting her pungent juices. Sherri joined in from the side near Amy's waist, licking her clit and spreading her pussy lips wide. Amy had been so close to orgasm that she came almost immediately squirting a stream of liquids all over their faces and grunting in release. They lapped her juices up like a pair kittens with a saucer of milk and continued to lick and finger her pussy to one orgasm after. When she could take no more she clamped her legs together and rolled to her side curled up into a shaking ball.

They lay down next to her, one on either side, and all three cuddled in loving embrace. The day was already off to an incredible start and had only just begun she realized. As she lay there recovering from her heart pounding series of orgasms she pondered what the rest of the day would bring. When she finally lowered her legs and turned onto her back again, each of the girls gave her a kiss as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"What's wrong?" asked Sherri in a voice full of concern as Claudia stroked her arm softly.

"Nothing," she sniffed, "It was... just... so wonderful. I had no idea it would be so sweet."

Both girls began kissing her again. All three women made out while caressing each other. Amy relished the soft feel of a woman's body against her and found herself enthralled with the larger breasts of her lovers. Sherri started to kiss down her body towards her pussy again, but Amy held her by the arm and pushed her onto her back. Amy stared deep into her eyes and kissed her as she mounted her body and ground her wet pussy into her thigh. She licked her way down to Sherri's big round tits and sucked greedily at her nipples. Claudia came around to the other side and grabbed onto Sherri's left breast as Amy leaned over to make room.

After sucking at Sherri breasts for several minutes, Amy continued down while Claudia stayed on tit duty. When Amy had made her way to her lower abdomen, Sherri spread her legs giving her easy access to her clean-shaven snatch. Reaching out to touch the outer lips, Amy quickly pulled her hand back when she saw her legs twitch. Gazing at the beautiful pussy before her she had no idea what to do next. Several longs minutes passed as she studied Sherri's cunt without making any further contact.

"What's wrong?" asked Sherri in frustration while propping herself up on her elbows to gaze down at her.

"I don't know what to do," said Amy as her face flushed under the stare of both women from above.

"Oh don't worry sweetie, just do whatever you'd want someone to do to you and it'll be fine. Trust me, that's all I ever do," said Sherri as Claudia nodded along.

"Do onto others," added Claudia and all three giggled like schoolgirls.

Amy reached her hand towards Sherri's bald pussy and ran her fingers through her wet slit. Pressing her open palm over Sherri's cunt she applied firm pressure and made counter clockwise circles as she licked and kissed her soft inner thigh. She brought her hand to her lips and licked the juices that had pooled in it, her lips just inches from Sherri's glistening hole. The light pink inner lips were a sharp contrast to her dark outer labia. Amy ran her thumb up through the center of her lips, then leaned in tongue extended and plunged it deep inside until her nose was covered in pussy juice.

Heeding the advise of her newest lovers, she allowed her instincts to take over and did what she knew she'd have liked if it were her pussy being eaten. Her tongue flicked wildly all about Sherri's outer lips as she tried to taste her all at once. Sherri moaned in desire as she clenched her buttocks, raising her steamy snatch from the bed. Amy glanced up to see the girls sharing another deep French kiss as Claudia continued to tweak Sherri's dark brown nipples. She hadn't made her cum yet, but it was only a matter of time.

She pushed the first two fingers on her right hand inside Sherri's pussy. Starting slowly, she fingered her warm, wet cunt marveling at how her hand was able to glide in and out with ease. At the same time, she made quick darting licks at the small nub of her protruding clitoris, earning a series of whimpering cries from Sherri. By the time she added a third finger, she was slamming them in and out of Sherri's vagina, making a loud squishing sound each time.

Amy knew she was close now and attacked her clit with abandon. Sherri's heels press into the bed lifting her ass from the bed on the verge of orgasm. Seeing the juices that had run from her pussy down over her the puckered star of her asshole, Amy rammed the middle finger of her other hand deep inside her ass pushing her over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm CUUUUUMING!" shrieked Sherri as her lower body jumped from the bed and free of Amy's clutches. Her ass bounced on the bed as thick, creamy juices leaked from her pussy.

When she stoped trashing around, Amy leaned in a slurped up a mouthful of juices from her slippery crotch. She rose up and interrupted their kissing to make it a three way where their tongues sloshed about in a pool of Sherri's cum. Hooking her left leg around Sherri's right, and pushing her right foot against the opposite thigh she forced her legs open again and rubbed her pussy until she came again while kissing her and Claudia the entire time.

After cumming again Sherri tried to close her legs for a breather. Amy tried to hold them open but wasn't as strong as Sherri and was being over powered. "Help me Claudia!" she cried in desperation.

"Don't want any more do you slut?" said Claudia with a wicked grin. "Well you're done when we say you're done." She landed a playful slap on Sherri's face before seizing one leg with both of her own and pulling it aside.

"Wait I need a break," pleaded Sherri to no avail.

Both started pawing at Sherri's pussy now that it was spread wide open again. Amy squeezed her clit rapidly over and over between her thumb and forefinger. Claudia sank her fingers deep into Sherri's cunt at the same time. She used all four fingers and plunged to mid palm each time. Amy watched in wonder as Claudia near fisted Sherri over the edge again. She could feel Sherri's leg go rigid with every orgasm, but kept up her relentless attack on her clit even as she came over and over.

"Stop, stop, stop..." she murmured, her multiple orgasms having left her too weak to struggle any further.

The girls finally gave in and released her from their hold. Sherri slumped to the bed, eyes closed and breathing deeply. Amy beamed a wide smile at Claudia and leaned over to kiss her. Running her fingers over Sherri's body lightly and lovingly she kissed her way down to pussy and gently licked her clean. When she looked up again Claudia was on her knees leaned over in an embrace with Sherri. Her naked pussy was an inviting sight, squeezed between her thick white thighs it's pink slit glistening with moisture.

1...678910...12