Once You Go White

Story Info
Just getting what she needs, BWC.
1.8k words
3.9
56.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hilarity of the BBC stories appearing across the internet has always amused me. The foot long dongs, the brainless men and women, the language used, the silliness of the whole "interracial" gamut, it is really very humorous, especially when the writers and readers take themselves seriously. I decided to write my own. Here we go...

Thanks to my editors, The Costermonger, Hale1 and Findegil.

*****

I crave white cocks, big firm fat white cocks. Whoever started the myth about big black ones hasn't seen the pathetic little black peckers I have. Oh, sure, there are these gigantic freaks of nature out there in the porn industry, but the average black cock is just pathetic.

I should know, I'm a black woman, married to one of those little black weenies. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. He's a wonderful kind hardworking man. He goes to work every day to his boring job and comes home every night to his loving family. He's a carpenter, he makes good money and he takes care of us just like a good man should. I fuck his eyes out every time he wants a little roll in the hay. I tell him how much I love him and I make sure his life is completely happy. It's just that a girl with a phat ass like mine needs more than that little pecker.

He completely understands. When I bring a white boy home, he's always polite and he sits in his chair and watches that big white dick plow my hot pussy while he wanks his little weenie. I always make sure he gets a good show. If he doesn't cum, I always blow him, let him cum in my mouth, swallow every drop and I never humiliate him by saying anything about his little dick.

By the time I met George, I had been with maybe a hundred men. I never had a white man until I was in my early twenties, just dating the brothers. There were one or two of those "big black cocks" I'd heard so much about, but most of them were little and skinny. Little is one thing, skinny is another. I did my own informal surveys. It turns out that that "big black cock" thing is a myth the brothers put out there so they can fuck white women. It's a crock. You ever notice that there are a few absolutely gorgeous black women and about a billion that are just butt ugly?

Black men are like that, too: a few great big fat cocks and a billion little skinny ones. It took me a while to figure out, but once I did, the sex was great for me. The white guys aren't all huge, but most of them are very nice. Six or seven inches, even eight if you get lucky, of fat white cock is sure better than four or five inches of skinny black cock on some brother. Don't believe me? Just read the studies. It's the South Americans and the Eastern Europeans with the big fat cocks, especially those Colombians, yum! I'm not a professional researcher, but the studies are out there.

The black guys are "show." Their dick is four inches long soft. It's five inches long hard. The white guy is three inches long soft but he's a "grow." It grows to seven inches when it's hard. I know, I've tested it extensively.

You've heard the saying, "Once you go black, you never go back?" Well, white boy, once you've tasted this ebony pussy that may be true. I have another saying, "Once you go white, you always go back to the light." Give it a try, sisters, you'll never be disappointed.

Last night I brought home this ginger boy from work. His name is Michael. He's been after my black ass for a while, but I don't like to play around with guys from work. Michael is this huge white boy, white as white bread, with this curly flame red hair. He was a football player in college. He has these huge hands, big fat fingers and huge muscles and I just knew he had to be hung. He dropped some papers off at my desk.

"Mrs. Washington, some of us are going out for a drink or two after work. Do you want to come with us?"

I'm kind of his boss, so he always calls me "Mrs. Washington." He'd been inviting me for months and I kept turning him down. I didn't want him to think that I was stuck up or anything, so I told him I'd see what time I got off work. My panties were wet all afternoon thinking about what that boy might have for me. By the time five o'clock rolled around, I was feeling like a cat in heat. I could hardly keep from squirming around in my chair to get a little friction on my pussy.

We left in a group, and Michael rode with me in my new Escalade. We partied for an hour or so and I had quite a bit to drink. I "accidently" started touching him and he seemed to know what was going on. It wasn't long before I felt one of those big sexy hands on my chocolate thighs. Before long, he found the tops of my stockings and I just melted when I felt him on my bare skin. I let my legs fall open in invitation and he wasn't shy at all. Before I knew what hit me, one of those big fat fingers was in my dripping pussy and he was driving me crazy. I didn't want our coworkers to see what was going on, but I just didn't have the strength to stop him.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Michael, do you want to get lucky tonight?"

"I'm already lucky," he said. "Do you mean luckier?"

I had to laugh. "My husband likes to watch," I told him. "Does that scare you off?"

"Is he seven feet tall with tattoos and a .45?" he asked.

"No, he's nice, and he won't be at all angry," I told him. "He knows how lucky he is to have me and he likes to see me getting filled up with a big white cock. You do have a big white cock, don't you Michael?"

He pulled my hand up onto his cock. It felt like it might be one of those big ones! I ain't a size queen or nothing, but I do get tired of George's skinny dick flopping around in me.

"Come on, baby, you just let Martha take you home and show you a good time," I said. I pulled him up by that huge arm and took him out to the Escalade. He was all over me on the way home. He had my big black tits out before we were hardly out of the parking lot. My fat nipples were hard as rocks and he just made me squirm like hell all the way home.

He was a little nervous when I took him in the house. George had dinner on the table. I introduced them, and George mentioned that he hadn't known we were going to have company. That was okay. I knew he wouldn't mind whipping up some macaroni and cheese or something for himself while Michael and I enjoyed that delicious manicotti he had made. There's nothing like some good Italian food and a couple of glasses of wine to get a girl in the mood.

My pussy was as wet as hell and after we finished eating, I got George's cock cage out. He knows it's just a toy and he can get out if he wants to, but he never does until I give him the signal. I took off his pants and he sat in his chair while I caged him. I pulled his pink panties on and we were ready.

Michael was down to silk boxers by then, and I just had on a red teddy and stockings. Damn this was exciting! Michael's big white cock was sticking out of the fly of those boxers and I couldn't wait to get my big black lips wrapped around it. It stretched my mouth out pretty good, but I was managing. By the time I had my nose buried in that ginger pubic hair he was spurting that delicious white spunk into my mouth.

"Take my white cream, slut," he moaned. That sounded silly because all cock cream is white, but I'd heard it before. All those white hos in the stories talk about "black seed," and "black cum," all the time. They must be seriously fucked up. What, is it rotten, spoiled, dyed or something?

"You ready for some of this married black pussy?" I asked him. The rest of me is married, too, but that's what they like to hear. I figured he'd be good to go for a while once I got him back up. He dipped his tongue in my hot pussy and he was good! He ate me out like a pro, and I came a dozen times. I could tell George's little weenie was getting uncomfortable so I gave him the sign and he took off his cage and started to wank. That skinny little black pecker looked so cute against those pink panties.

I sucked Michael hard again and I was ready to be pounded by that big white cock. It just felt huge in my tight little pussy. He filled me up like I hadn't been in a long time. I think I came a million times. When I couldn't get him up anymore, he got dressed and left. I went and took a shower. I made sure to douche so that George wouldn't be getting any sloppy seconds.

When I came to bed, he was still hard. I knew he'd gotten off at least once watching me get my brains fucked out by that white boy. There was no way I was going to be tight enough to get him off with my pussy, so I asked him if he wanted my mouth or my ass. I like anal, but not with one of those big white cocks. George's little weenie was just about perfect. He wanted my ass so I got out my big white dildo. I needed to get some pleasure out of this, too.

George usually doesn't last long. He did pretty well, considering all the excitement he'd just seen. My phat ass took a beating and he just pounded away for about ten minutes while that big white dildo got me off twice. Afterward, we just snuggled in bed for a good while. He told me how much he loved me and I told him I loved him, too. He's a good man. Too bad about the little pecker. He would be the perfect husband. I've got my eye on a landscaper who did some work for us last week. I heard him tell George he was from Colombia!