Onced Upon in Wonderland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knave thought he was dreaming. Two most beautiful, cock-hungry girls lying splayed wide before him after having readied each other by masturbating their clits before his eyes were now waiting to be mounted by him. His cock urged him to stop the day dream and get plunged. He stepped up between their spread thighs and rubbed his cock along their combined slits before aligning its tip with Alice's hole, seating the tip tightly against it. It reacted with a twitch of its own, and Alice gave a high-pitched gasp.

He waited a few moments, noticing her quick shallow breaths as she tried to anticipate his charge. When he finally did push in she cried out in surprise, instantly closing her arms around Liz's back in a tight embrace. He seated about three quarters of his cock inside her before halting. She had reflexively cramped her vagina on his intruding shaft which had created a delightfully tight feel. He pulled back a little and immediately sunk his full length into her. About an inch before the end he hit the bottom of her canal and slowly stretched it deeper until his hips met hers. It took her a moment to adjust to this profundity while he kept his cock pushed deep, and after two seconds she gave out a low moan when her vagina had settled into its new profile. He pulled his cock out of her and quickly claimed her again until their hips touched. It met only slight final resistance and Alice greeted it with a throaty "uuuhhhmmmmmm".

After two further repetitions he exited Alice and slid the shaft up an inch to place it against Liz's opening. She had a tighter feel to her, not having been penetrated yet; but he knew she would adjust to his length just fine. It wasn't the first time he had mounted her. He heard her sharply inhale through her nose and felt her pivot her hips back to better align herself. Hesitating only briefly, he inserted himself swiftly to her full depth. After bottoming out he then slowly coerced the remaining two inches of his cock into her as well.

Liz groaned from the adjusting shifts inside her. She had missed his cock and loved how it demanded - and gained - refuge for its entire length inside her. The first one or two times they had coupled it had hurt her a bit when he pushed too fast. She had since learned to adapt to his cock's assertion and it had been entirely gratifying. Now she was concentrating on extending herself to his forceful prodding and it felt so good already. She nibbled on the succulent teet in her mouth.

"Heyyyy" Alice mewled,reaching her hand into Liz's hair to better control her exposure to her breast.

"You two ... ahhh...have fucked before, haven't you?" she asked in a low voice, absorbing the sudden stimulation from their wedged clits when Knave's thrust had bottomed out and jolted Liz forward.

"We used to do this quite regularly, didn't we, my dear?" Knave cheerily declared. It took him a second thrust to fully fit his cock inside her, cutting short Liz's grunted confirmation. She was less deep naturally than Alice and he found she had managed admirably. He gave her a few slow full-length strokes as a reward, then slipped out of her again to tend to Alice once more, delighted by how their closely located holes allowed him a very swift transition between them, and enjoying the subtly different feels between their cunts.

Alice had been waiting impatiently on his return and greeted him with a wide open entry. However, the moment he entered her she gripped him hard, making him work for every inch he progressed. They both moaned at the delicate friction this produced.

"Oh my god!" Alice gushed in a husky voice to Liz, tightening her embrace around her. "He's so hard and demanding inside me!" She pulled her knees up, lifting her feet off their pedestals to cross them behind Liz's back, squeezing her hips forcefully just to give her thighs something to cling to. Her depth had contracted just slightly since he had left her and he quickly reestablished the required space he needed her to provide. "Yessss..." she hissed when she felt stretched deep with his hips on her. "...so full!"

Knave started humping her faster, keeping the full strokes and pausing just briefly each time he was fully inserted. She matched her vaginal clasps to his faster inward thrusts while the pitch of her short grunts steadily rose. After half a minutes of deep penetrations she came, silent and hard.

Liz noticed it before Knave. Chaotic quivers passed through the body beneath her, and the nipple in her mouth suddenly perked rock hard which prompted her to milk it intensively. Whether by that or the normal progression of her climax, Alice suddenly arced her back off the stone, lifting Liz and pushing her tits upward and into Liz's face. Her hips trembled fiercely on Knave's continued impalements, and now she bellowed in a loud howl expressing the intensity of her orgasm. Knave continued to pound into her for another minute, feeling the ragged and no longer well-timed cramps on his cock before her cries slowly lessened. Slowing down, he gave her a soft landing with a few unhurried shallow rubs of his cock before gently withdrawing. His heart was pounding and he had needed to focus hard not to come inside her right then.

He still had his former lover to take care of. Giving his cock a moment to compose itself while sliding it back and forth across both their slits, he finally settled it in a tight seal against Liz's opening. He gave her immaculate round ass cheek a stinging smack, then grabbed her hips with his hands and slammed his cock deep into her.

Liz had prepared herself for it. She had braved through the delightful stimulation of Alice's jerks and quivers by way of their meshed clits, and watching the recently-virgin redhead beneath her cum so hard from Knave's tool had turned her on immensely. She knew Knave would not go easy on her now - she wouldn't have wanted him to - and readied herself with a few deep breaths. The forceful smack had caught her off guard, though, and she had yelped in surprise, only to feel his long hardness spear deep into her. The smart sting from her cheek registered in her head after a short delay and coincided with the blissful stretching of her vagina. Both sensations amplified her arousal and she moaned a deep "fuuuckkk!"

Knave immediately established a quick pace, again submitting her to full strokes of his long cock and resting only briefly while fully seated in her, as he had done with Alice. Their hips gave a slapping sound with each thrust. After a dozen or so thrusts he felt her hips beginning to push back against him, driving him even deeper into her. He knew she was close to her climax and reached into her hair, forcefully pulling her torso up to him. Liz wailed in surprise, quickly arching her back to lessen the pain on her scalp until her shoulders met Knave's. There she whimpered from how deep he was buried in her. He reached around to firmly grab both her tits, squeezing and pulling them while he kept fucking her hard. It took only a few seconds before she felt the waves cresting inside her womb, flooding her body with orgasmic contractions. She cried out in high shrieks, timed to him hitting the back wall inside her.

Alice couldn't keep her head back anymore. Her neck protested with sharp pain but she had to lift her head to look down at the two bodies fucking. Liz's belly was visibly cramping and Knave's fingers were stretching her tits long by her stiffened nipples before letting them slip from his grip. They bounced back marvelously, sending new shudders straight to her womb. Liz's elbows were raised and her hands held on to his head as she was turning hers towards him for some sloppy tonguing. She took his cock in for another couple of thrusts before suddenly releasing his head and collapsing back down onto Alice's chest, who received her with a caring embrace, feeling her breathe heavily from exhaustion.

Knave slowed his thrusts again, then gently disengaged her and quickly walked around the rock, where Alice tilted her head back again to mouth his raging cock. It gratefully took to the warm and wet embrace, and Knave had to willingly resist a forceful deep entry. Instead he started rocking his cock very slowly into Alice's mouth, gradually going deeper while checking how she was coping with it. Her overstretched throat visibly expanded at a certain depth but she wasn't complaining, so he slowly drove deeper. The feeling of tightness in her throat, along with her wielding tongue, was soon too much for him.

"Oh fuck...here I cum, " he hoarsely announced, pulling out of Alice to point his charged cock at both their faces. Liz looked up at it with a greedy but tired smile, opening her mouth to present it as a lazy target. Alice's mouth remained wide open and her tongue stretched out for its tip.

His first shot grazed Alice's chin and landed on Liz's cheek. She quickly adjusted her head to capture the tail end of it, as well as the second squirt. He saw it land on her tongue, painting it in creamy white. Bending his cock down, the next two jets found Alice's gaping mouth and disappeared behind her tongue. She closed her mouth with a wide grin as he continued splattering his cum onto their chests. Liz quickly smeared the gooey globs across both their tits, covering them in the shiny semen.

When the stream from his cock ebbed, Alice reached for it and sucked it into her mouth, flicking her tongue generously over it to harvest any remaining droplets.

"This is addictive," she said to Liz, but looked up at Knave while she rubbed his tip on her chin before passing it down to her friend.

"Better than the fungus?" Liz asked before teasingly lapping at the now sensitive head.

"Mmmmmm...More spirited and nuanced!" Alice replied with a savory smile, reaching around Knave's ass and pulling him in to make his cock more accessible to Liz, but more to the point, to suck in his balls and let her tongue playfully toy with them.

"Ah...careful there!" he warned both of them. Of course they ignored him with ever more greedy sucks. He quickly found he had to actively retreat to shield his sensitive tool from their ravenous mouths. "Have you still not had your fill, you insatiable vixens?"

"He wasn't bad for a first!" Alice teased, eying Knave while apparently speaking to Liz. "Are they all as long and hard as this one?"

Liz looked up to Knave with an admiring smile. "His is actually something special, Alice. I haven't seen a more fulfilling cock on any other guy".

Knave grinned proudly. Then caught on to the conversation. "Wait...You mean this was her first time?" He shot a confused look at Liz.

"Yep!" she grinned. "First real cock in her young life. And what a fine specimen, at that! The mushrooms just narrowly beat you to deflowering her but you will certainly leave her with a worthy - " she paused briefly and smiled, raising her eyebrows, "impression to compare against all the future ones she choses to enjoy, dear."

"Oh...I...I'm sorry, Alice. I hope I wasn't too ... rough on you!" He looked down at her cum covered breasts and her lewdly spread legs, remembering how he had gone down on her. But, he thought, hadn't she taken a similar pounding by the mushrooms?

"No, no - please... it was the most amazing experience. I have never felt ... such fulfillment - you were so demanding! You showed me what I've been missing out on" Alice raved, smiling up at him. Then she continued calmly "and you made me come so hard I almost fainted. I think I'll want that again soon."

"Unbelievable!" he muttered with an incredulous smile, shaking his head in astonishment, and Liz agreed with a nod.

"What?" Alice asked grinning, looking at both with a hint of nervousness. "Is there something not right with me?"

Liz chuckled. "All is perfect, Alice!" she calmed her, looking first at Knave, then her. "We are just both surprised at how ..." she was searching for the appropriate words, "open and eager ... you are to explore this new side of yourself."

Alice blushed, grinning at both. "Well..." she said slowly, looked down at Liz, "then let me thank you for the exhaustive...", then raisig her eyes to Knave, "...and profoundly deep ... introduction!"

Knave grinned back at her, reaching to massage her slippery breasts. "The pleasure was all mine, believe me, dear! I just wish I had come an hour earlier."

Liz meshed her breasts into the massage with a naughty smile. "Perhaps we should get cleaned up before the last light vanishes." She slithered off Alice and got up to her feet. Alice followed and the three of them rushed back down to the river to wash, all the while fending off Alice's naughty fingers. They went thigh-deep in the water and splashed at each other in loud shrieks and laughs before the girls starting dipping in to wash off each others breasts. Knave looked down on them, enjoying the sight of their shiny breasts dipping in and out of the water, and their playful and uninhibited fingers rubbing them clean. His own fingers soon joined the exercise, which, of course, didn't really help the process.

They managed to finish eventually and stood up again, huddling closely while the girls were still enjoying Knaves attention on their wet breasts. Alice took hold of his limp penis, inspecting it curiously. It hung down just above the waterline.

"Go on, then, make it hard again!" she challenged Knave with a daring smile, biting her lower lip while disrespectfully flapping his flaccid cock back and forth.

"It doesn't work like that, sweety," Liz grinned, going back into a crouch and guiding Alice's hand to feed her the flaccid cock. She slurped it in, touching his groin with her lips, and Alice saw her cheeks hollow as she commenced sucking on it. Brief bulges in the cheeks revealed her busy tongue as it labored on the still soft appendage. It showed effect immediately and the cock steadily grew in front of Alice's amazed eyes, though much faster in length than in girth. She saw it push Liz's head away from his groin while opening her jaw further.

Liz pulled her head back for a slurpy kiss on its thick head and admired her work before smiling up to Alice, whose eyes widened when she realized how much of it had been embedded in her throat. Liz blushed lightly. "Old habit," she explained dismissively. "What do you think?"

Instead of responding, Alice quickly turned around, bending forward and bracing herself on her thighs with her ass pushed out at them. With an eager smile she looked back over her shoulder and across her hollowed back, salaciously staring at the magical rod.

Liz laughed incredulously, shaking her head. "This is unbelievable, you ravenous hot bitch!" She gave Knave a quick glance - he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he was already greedily ogling the puffy and tightly shut lips of her attractive bare slit, invitingly presented to him beneath her immaculate ass cheeks. With a wide open grin she pushed the impressive hard tool against them. They yielded all to easily and she rubbed the tip along the full length of the slit. She was obviously wet again and, as a mellow whimper confirmed, very horny.

In long and slow strokes she taunted them both, making sure to give her clit a delicious circular tease. Knave watched on with a keen smile as the strokes continued without hurry. But Alice was growing visibly impatient, beginning to grind her hips back at the poking source of pleasure. Liz watched her pussy closely. The inner lips were flush and pulsating. Greedy cunt she thought when she finally centered the head of the cock on it.

Neither of them needed further encouragement. Knave pushed into her as firmly as she pushed back against him. He had himself firmly seated in her within half a stroke, and both cried out passionately as he pressed to stretch her again. Without pause he thrust into her hard a few more times, grabbing her hips for leverage. It was a rough fuck, and in quick succession both gave short lustful grunts that masked the slapping sound of his thighs banging her ass. Liz watched the impacts travel through Alice's body, most visibly sending her breasts bouncing vigorously.

After a dozen strokes Knave grabbed Alice's hair and, as he had done with Liz before, forcefully pulled her head up to his chest. She wailed in response, deeply arching her back to lessen the sudden piercing pain on her scalp. Her arms flew up and she knotted her fingers behind his neck. At the same instant Knave stopped his pounding, fully impaled inside her. He swiftly raised and spread her left leg and, holding her there while firmly grabbing her ass with his other hand, he lifted her off the ground.

Alice whined in response, feeling her weight shifting onto his strong hands and the rigid pole pressing on her womb. Her arms strained to hold herself up on his neck to relieve her womb from at least some of the painful burden. Instinctively she raised her other leg as well and he slipped his hand up from her ass to hold her firmly in both hands just beneath her knees, which now nicely framed her breasts.

All the while Liz remained crouched, observing up close in amazement how his impressive thick cock split and stretchede Alice's cunt. Now he was holding her wide open and suspended right before her face. She watched him begin to fuck her again in slow and steady thrusts, penetrating her no less deep but without much of the aggression of just before, and Liz couldn't resist to plant her open mouth squarely on her lover's inviting pussy. Her tongue traced down to the junction where she felt the cock slide inside Alice, past her widely stretched inner lips, while she used her upper lip to tease the now firm and erect clit. A high pitched yelp rewarded her for giving her needy novice this extra sensation.

While Liz allowed her tongue to generously lap and suck on Alice's sensitive parts, she slid both her hands up her taught belly to grab and knead her friend's idle breasts. Alice didn't last long under this barrage of sensations and soon Liz felt the tremors in her body that announced her climax. She came in loud, defeated cries and Liz's tongue felt the hard contractions of her cunt around the steel hard rod inside her. Moments later she felt the streams of semen rush through the pole. It was a gravely feeling on her tongue, just before she started tasting it after it quickly flooded the deep canal. She eagerly lapped at the cock which was generously coated in cum on each retreat. Both her friends were grunting and moaning mindlessly.

In time they slowed down and she released Alice from her kiss to allow Knave to walk her out of the water and dismount his new conquest before setting her down gently back on her feet. She collapsed immediately to her knees and rolled over to recover from what Liz could only imagine as an insanely intense experience. She kneeled next to her, bedding her head on her thigh and gently stroking her hair. Knave joined them as well, embracing both and giving Liz a deep, sensuous kiss.

Darkness had set in and it was a mild night. They took their time to regain some strength before making it back up to the trunk of the tree where they quickly fell asleep, cuddled closely together upon Liz's cloak which they had wrapped around them to capture the warmth of their naked bodies.

12