One Afternoon In The Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and looked at her husband, making no attempt to cover her nakedness. There was sheen of sweat on his forehead. His erection had disappeared and his penis lay limp across his thigh.

She walked, slowly, towards him, her hips and breasts swaying, and came to a stop in front of him. After a few seconds, she lifted her right hand to her left breast, and gently teased her nipple.

"Well," she murmured, softly. "That's what it's like, Hugo. A man – a stranger – arrives. He makes me strip naked. He feels my tits – my naked tits. He plays with my nipples. He puts his fingers inside my cunt and plays with my clit. He makes me put his cock in my mouth and kiss it and suck it. And then he makes me open my legs and he puts his big hard cock inside my cunt and fucks me."

As she spoke, she looked down at her husband's lap and she watched as his cock twitched and lengthened and became fully erect. As she recounted what Paterson had done, her own hand trailed down between her legs and stroked her clitoris.

"Do you remember how you used to tell me what Sergeant MacDonald would do to me?" she continued, as she slowly straddled Hugo's lap. "Oh, how I wish you had made him do it. You know, I saw his cock once, under his kilt. It was a monster!"

As she spoke, she was easing herself down on Hugo's erect member, feeling it filling her up again.

"I'd love to have had that up my cunt, Hugo. You must start telling me these stories again – and it's not too late for some of them to come true, is it?"

She was rocking back and forth on his cock, now, her hands loosening his gag, and the bonds at his wrists. His mouth shot forward and his teeth imprisoned a nipple as his hands grasped the cheeks of her bottom. His cock drove up into her.

"There's a greenkeeper at the golf club," he muttered hoarsely. "Big chap – West Indian. Love to see his big black hands on your lily-white tits and his..." But the rest was lost as the dam burst and he flooded his eager wife's receptive cunt...