One Afternoon To Remember Last July Ch. 02

Story Info
And revenge is so sweet.
3k words
4.09
20.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our foreplay stops abruptly when her cel ring. And, the lady surprised me even more when she runs to her car to take this phone call. Still lying bareback on the ground, I was so please to look at her so sexy body as I heard her tells: Hi, Magee. My dear, you can't imagined how I has waiting for your call. Now, it must be Magee who talks because it take somes seconds before the lady saids: So my husband is with you? Dear, as I know him, you must know alls about our life. You know that our mariage is goming nowhere, and the poor man needs a shoulder to cry on. Be sure that I take goods looks at her nude body as Magee was saying hers commentaries to my lady who answers. I know it, sweetheart. First, thanks to ship the kids with your husband for a fishing trip while my poor man is crying on yours sloulders. As I know you sweetheart, you must had take advantage of it to open yours legs for him.

The lady turn her head to smile to me and after a wink, she wriggle her buttocks in a so wild and so sexy way. So, I was right. Magee, thanks again to take care of my man in loosing your precious times to make love to him. I had always know that you like it to sacrificed yourself, dear Magee. You are the queen of all the bitches, sweetheart. After you have take care of me yesterday, you do the same treatment for my man today. Sweetheart, you don't lost your times. But, Magee, today it's me who will surprise you, dear. Since the times that we said alls to each other on our phones calls at least one everyday. So, sweetheart, it's my time today? Magee, don't think that I had only cry on myshelf since I run away from my man this morning. As she was saying that, I game closer to the lady and I heard her husband who said YOU BITCH, YOU ARE BETTER TO TAKE MY CAR HOME AT ONCE, OR??? Fuck the car and fuck you, too dear. Please give the phone to Magee, I had somethings else to tell her.

All this time, the lady was back to me with one of her hand lean on the door of the sport car. The lady bended prococately her lower back and she opened hers legs a little bit as in the same time she begin to wriggle her bottucks like a will invitation to me to take her. First, I fondle my chest again her back. I put an hand on her left breast, my fingers fondle the nipple, while in the same time, I slide my other hand under her knee and slowly I push my hand upper between hers so warm legs. Be sure that as soon that she opens hers legs, my hand came up to her womanhood. Magee, you can't imagine how I was waiting for your call. Never do like this again with me. It was a nightmare to make me wait like that. Magee, if you know? Magee, I'm not alone. A man stand by my side. Yes and dear Magee you can't imagine what he is doing to me as I'm talking on the phone with you. O, Mageeeee, his hand under my knee, I'm back to him. Mageeee, now his hand is coming so close of my pussy. No, no. No way for my panty to come wet. I forget to put one this morning. O, Mageee, Mageeee, his hand touch my pussy, now. Magee, o, Mageeeee. His hand fondle my pussy. Magee, Mageeeeee. It fills so good this hand running down slowly on my pussy. Now, a finger opens my lips. Mageee, Mageeeee. It is so good what his finger do to my wet pussy. I'm so wet between my legs.

Dear Magee. O, Mageeeee. My pussy is so wet and all these wetness are running down his hand and down my legs. Mageeee. You must have see us, sweetheart, I'm completely nude standing again the door of the sport car. And, as I'm back to him, this man fondle my clit and his other hand playing under my bottucks. Magee, now the man lick his finger. Magee, o, Mageeee, his finger fondle back my clit again. Mageeeeee. It's so good his fingers inside my pussy. Magee, now, the man whisper in my ear that he want me to lick his wet finger. O, Magee. Excuse me to let you wait so long, sweetheart. Magee, It was so good and dear you must had hear alls my groans. Magee, we have changed position. I went on the back site of the car and I ask the man to take me doggy style. Right now, his face is between my upper legs. His tongue lick my pussy. O Mageeeee. His teeth bike my upper legs and bike my bottucks, too. Magee you know it too well, where. You always said that my flesh is so sweet there when you do that to me, sweetheart. Mageeeeee. It's fill so good his mouth on my clit as his tongue fuck me like a cock. O, Mageeee. I brush my breasts again the leather of the back seat all these plus talking to you make me to fill so crasy.

Magee, you have see me so often in these sweet moments with my pussy coming so wet. These sweets moments when I can't stop asking for more. And right now, I'm asking, asking and asking for more. O, Magee. The fire is in my pussy and in the same time, my pussy is so wet. You know too well what I mean, it's like always these sweet moments of heaven together. Magee, Mageeeee. Perhaps, I will have trouble to tell you alls what will appends to me, because now his erect cock fondle again my buttocks. O, Mageeee. The warm of his gland again my clit make me wriggle like a wild. O, Magee. The man hold my hips with his two hands to guide his cock into my pussy. O, Mageeee. We have the same reaction both of us in the same time. As, I can't hold it anymore I push, and he push too his cock came in one drive completely inside my pussy. Mageeeee. You can't imagine the sweet sensation inside my pussy. Mageee. Since the last twenty seconds, the man stay quiet to let me be fill his cock inside of me. Magee. It's me now who begin to move. I buck like a bronco for each one of his strokes. Both of us are going very fast now, o, Mageeee, it's all a contrat to try to follow each other, shut by shut. Mageee, now it's me who move very slowly all alone his shaft because the man tells me that he had to cool down. This man is realy a gentleman, he tells me that he want to wait for me to have our climax in the same time. Poor Magee, you will have to wait a little bit, it's all start again. Magee, the man said to me that he will ejaculate. Magee, o, Mageee. I press all my body again him. The man want that I stay a good girl. He tells me that he want to jerk off on my breasts and in my mouth. But, me, I still want him to cum inside of me. Magee, Magee. All my life, I was the good girl. But, this man tell me to think at alls the consequences, so he game out. Magee, the man ask me to hurry to lay bareback on the seat. O, Magee, the man put his cock again my breasts. O Magee, his so erect cock is coming near my mouth, now. I lick his cock as I talk to you dear.

Thanks a lot to have wait for me sweetheart. I can't hold it anymore. O, Magee, I take his cock with both hands and I rush to put it in my mouth and the man jerk off and cum in my mouth as I put my lips on in cock. It must not be admissible to let a man wait for so long like I do with this man since I was waiting for your phone call. But this man reward me with an erection at least force eight. Magee, he shot his cums in my face.

Excuse me again to let you wait and thanks to stay there for me. O, Mageee, I retake his cock in my mouth as he was shouting more of his cums. You will laugh if you see me, now. His cums creamed all my face, my mouth is still full of his cums, some are running down my lips and my chin. I got sperm on my nose, my eyes, my hairs, some in my neck and on my breasts. My cel it creamed too, so I will have to clean it. Magee wait a little bit please I will clean my face with my hands. O, Magee, it teaste so good as I'm licking my fingers. No, no, Magee. I can't descript this man to you, now. I saw only his back as he have his head between my legs. He is still licking my clit and I'm so wet.

Mageee, you must have call me earlier. I had make this man wait for so long. Magee, it's must be forbided to each woman let a man wait as I do with this man. Mageee, Mageeee, it must be a strict obligation for each woman to let a man wait as I do with this man. Magee, it must be teach in school to each teenager girl to let their boy friend learn to take the time to do the préléminaires instead of to rush for a quickie like they do each time that they make love.

O, Mageee, I'm so wet and the man don't stop to lick my pussy. Mageee, he do it for some seconds than he stops to look at my pussy and at my breasts, he smile to me and he return to lick my pussy, again. Mageee, can you heard the succion noises of his mouth on my pussy, on my lips and on my clit. I like it so much. What?, he want to talk to me. OK, but first, I had to tell you that you are a bitch to make love to my man. Wait the next time that we will be together. I promise you that I will lick your pussy till you can stand it. And, I swear that I will see you make love at least with three man in same times. You do like a whore, Magee, you will act like one and be sure that I will be there to see you in action and to participate too. Magee, it will be a new start for each of us. Ok, I want to talk to my man now.

So, you worried about your sport car. First of all, you must be worried about your wife. I heard the words that the husband was telling to his wife but they can't be translatele here. His wife tells him. Darling, a nice man lick my pussy and the game only begin so you will have to wait for your car, dear. You want to talk to this nice man? Say hello to the man who lick my pussy. She have to pinch my arm before she persuade me to talk to her man.

Hi, your wife is so smart to me. She knows exactly what she want and I got what it need to please this sweet lady. First, your wife make what a striptease during witch I came hard like never in my life. And what a blow job she give me. I heard the man said bads words and I continue to tell him that I lick her pussy as she scratch my back with hers nails. You are a lucky man to have such a wild woman. She tells me that she want me to cum in her mouth and she said that she will not let any drops fall and she will swallow it alls, but in the hurry of the action, she take somes and she preferred that I creamed all her face, too. But, be sure that she lick and clean it all with her tongue.

His wife give me a very good punch in my chest when I said that to her man. She takes the phone from my hands and she tells to her man: If you don't believe me. When I be back give me a kiss, my mouth will smell his cum and trust me. Just check my hairs when I will be back and they will smells it, too. The lady give me the cel. OK man now it's time to take care of such a nice lady. So long, Your wife worth that I take only care of her. Bye.

I let you imagined what appends later but be sure of one thing, it was a great day in the sun with this wild nature girl. All along the afternoon this lady and myself both of us take the time to eat some strawberries. At one moment this woman tells me that it will have been fun if we had some ice cream to eat with them. I tells her that we were almost lost in the nature and the only way to mix the strawberries was with her cum. It's was what we both were doing at once. Moments later she teased them with my cum and the lady kissed me with her mouth full of it to let me teased them, too.

In all my fantasy I had always dream to have a one shut affair with a perfect stranger. At least I had my day and it was a lot better than in alls my fantasy. I will let you know that this woman leave me without even I know her first name and where she came from. But before she leave she give me a big kiss and she whisper in my ears that for years she has never being so proud to be a woman. This lady leaves me with a bye, about fifteenth minutes after she has gone, I was always staying there asking myself if I had not dream all these? But, I remembered too well that this lady had been really with me in this deserted road in this sunny afternoon and I had a very good evidence that she was with me. I smile to myself and I laugh as I remembered that this lady had for the second time in this sunny afternoon stopped her car about one hundred feet from me and she had back-up to my side again. And again without stopping the engine car she had ask me with her more sensuous smile. I have a personal request? I know that you are a nice guy. I was so much astonished when she ask me with her more sensuous smile: Can you please gentleman give me your step-in? And she hesitated before she said. If you give them to me be sure that I will deliberately forget them on the back seat of my car and this way it will be very easy to my man to find them. Gentleman I will give almost anything to see his face when he will find them. The bastard have play too many games to me. He had cheated on me for so long. Today it's about time for him to know that he have pay for all his stupid things? Don't tell me that I have meet a macho woman? But first can you tell me why you don't have go away after I had saw you hesitated when I tell you what kind of deal I had in mind?

First as I was crying on myself this morning at the beach I had swear to myself that I will do it with the first nice man that I will meet. And gentleman you were so nice to me. Second as I had never cheat in all my life it was so uneasy for me to realise that I will be cheating, too. Third you were so nice to me. You have take all this times to talk to me. Four, I will tell you one more secret my sweet lover, when I was coming from the beach after I had cry on myself I was so in the mood and for the first time since years I was so willing to do it even if it will be only a one shut deal and with a perfect stranger. But today I had also begin to think at myself as if I will became one of these nymphomaniac women if I do as the new born animal in me tell me so much to be. But now I must go. Please just give me your step-in. As I had put my jeans on I search in the pocket to take them out of it my now so stained step-in and as I gave them to her I said to this lady. I will be ashamed if someone else saw my so stained step-in and after the so great performance that you have done my step-in were not stained with only the strawberries juices. But I know that I'm better to do as you ask or I will have a breakfast speech with my wife if she find them.

And I ask this lady if she is willing to make an other deal, right away. We laugh and moments later she was gone. But I know that both of us will have lots to memory. And what a great day it was to remember to a fifty seven years old man.