One Afternoon To Remember Last July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like it so much to see your mont de Vénus triangle and first of all I like it so much that your mont de Vénus is so hairy. It's what a dream. You look so natural. You can't imagine how your so abundant and so luxuriant pubis hairs make me come so grazy about them. It will be a dream to dive all my face between them. Since years I have dream to look at a woman who don't have shaved her pubis hairs like we saw today's in almost all the girlies magasines or in almost each ones of the xxx movies. You can't imagined how I like all the wild smells from your wet pussy and how I will like to kiss it, to lick it and to seal it with my mouth as I will fondle it with my tongue. Big Girl, it's what a dream to look at your crotch and smelting your pussy it a gift. Must of all, I like it so much to watch you as now you proudly masturbate yourself at only some inches from my nose.

The lady tells me that she knows that I was coming more and more crazy about still not touching her. She give me a sweet kiss and she whisper in my ear to try to stay quiet as long as possible as her hand touch my now exposed erect cock. A shiver ran through it as hers fingers run through my member and these fingers touch my testicles too, through my step-in. The lady whispers in my ear. It's about time that we shut our mouth. Now it's about time for both of us to taste first my so wet fingers. I ask this lady where she have learn to perform like this. You must have been a stripteaser in your times? Not at all. Even as a teenager or as a young woman, I was always too shame only to think about that. But, I will lies if I said that I never in all my life had I only think to do such pervert things.

Did your man asked you in the private of your bedroom to make a striptease just for him? You are a so nice performer. Never, never in all our life together. You really don't know my man because you had know that since years the bastard never did he even think at me as a woman even less as a sexy one. And the bastard was always too glad to leave me alone with our three kids to go to the entertainment girls to watch all these girlies sexy girls but always leaving me all these nights alone at home. Why do you think that I became a so good expert in masturbation? I will tell a secret, I like it so much to masturbated myself. I'm so proud to say that I do it at least ones a day. I will tell you that I have learned and I have make myself in a class by myself just to watch all these performers in the xxx movies while I was masturbating myself all these lonely nights that I was all alone waiting for my man. I will tell you one more secret. Perhaps you think that I was always crying on myself all these lonely nights. Bullshit, I had always like it so much to watch each good striptease in these xxx movies Since years, I was ones of these lonely women who first rent these kind of movie at least two or three times a month even if at first it bored me so much to be all alone to watch them. But now, I have a personal and a very good collection of some of these xxx movies. I really like it at night to be all alone to watch them because now and each time I stopped them often to rewind some parts of this movie each time that I found a good striptease to watch it to the end perhaps two or three times just for the pleasure of it.

In these moments I try it too, to do a striptease. For me it's a true pleasure to watch myself in the mirrors as I move myself just like these performers. Sometimes, I really think that I'm better at this than someones of these entertainment women. I dream that I do it just for the pleasure of a sweet lover who will take the time to watch me and to tell me that he appreciated it. And now and each time in these movie nights as soon as I was sure that my three children were sleeping, I like it so much to dance and to perform nude in my room in front of my wall to wall mirrors as I watch one of these xxx movies. But, gentleman I swear that you are the very first one man or woman who had never saw me in this kind of games.

It was a quite a torment not to please this lady because she really knows how to please a man.

12