One and One Is Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old Grace was beginning to emerge and I really didn't have the patience to put up with it anymore. I made the decision then. The 'old Bill" was gone forever.

"I earn the right to that ass every damn day, Grace. I stay sober, and faithful. I work to keep you in the creature comforts. Shit, I even know about the money you've been giving your parents to help them pay their real estate taxes," I revealed. "If you think I'm expecting too much when I expect a blowjob or a piece of that lovely ass, just say so. We can work out a mutual agreement."

Grace was surprised at my response. That much was obvious. I had never been so assertive with her and she was worried.

"Bill, I didn't say you weren't a good husband, or that you don't deserve sex from me now and then. I just don't think you're asking me right. I want to be wined and dined. I want to be appreciated. Not treated like some cheap whore," finished Grace.

"Grace, I give you everything I have, every day. I never withhold anything you need or want. I'm not treating you like a cheap whore. You sure as hell aren't cheap! I'm going to treat you like the wife I expect you to be. You'll show me respect and you will suck my cock and spread your legs for me, and only me, on a regular basis," I stated emphatically. "If providing me those pleasures is so abhorrent to you, then let's hammer out an agreement we can give to our lawyers. One that we can both live with, separately."

Now Grace was really getting worried. She wasn't stupid. She knew that I was an excellent provider and she didn't want to lose me in my peak earning years. I just wasn't sure if she cared enough about me to change decades old habits. Hearing Jack insist on a blowjob had really traumatized me. What if Grace was giving head to someone and I wasn't getting any? That somehow seemed worse than if she serviced me all the time, and gave it away to someone else now and then. I should at least be first in all that stuff!

I knew that most of the guys working for me got blowjobs from their wives, or girlfriends. They talked about it like it was as common as a handshake, for Christ's sake. I had begun to feel like I was deprived! I even had an employee well over sixty years old laughing about how happy his wife was that their doctor prescribed the blue pill for him. I suspected that Grace had spent most of our marriage sneaking saltpeter into everything she fed me.

"Bill, you know how I feel about doing that. It's degrading to a woman. How about if I let you have sex with me more often?" bargained Grace.

"There's the problem, Grace. You used the term "let me have sex" with you. That sounds pretty one-sided to me. There's a new sheriff in town, Grace. It's going to be one-sided all right, but from now on, I'll be the one. I was going to let you spit it out, but now you'll have to swallow," I stated quietly. "You said that you didn't wear a bra today because you wanted to spice things up. Well, it's working. The next time you open your mouth, it had better be to take my cock in. This discussion is closed!"

Grace was stunned. This was un-chartered territory. I never spoke to her like that and I certainly never asked her to do something so personally repugnant. The ball was in her court.

I steeled myself against the tear that I saw form in the corner of her eye as she dropped to her knees in front of me. Being a considerate kind of guy, I released my belt and dropped my pants and underwear to facilitate her efforts.

I woke up early the next morning feeling a weight on my chest. I managed to open my eyes slightly and in the gray light of dawn, I saw Grace sleeping with her head on my chest. She hadn't done that in years. It couldn't have been all that comfortable. I ran my left hand though her hair and stroked her cheek. I wasn't an expert on women, but it seemed highly unlikely that Grace was angry with me.

As I considered that possibility, I decided that my eating her to three orgasms and screwing her to another just might have eased her feelings of degradation and humiliation.

Over the next few weeks, our sex life improved dramatically, once Grace accepted that I would have sex pretty much on demand. The surprising part was that two of the nights I had decided to give her a break; she was the aggressor. What's fair is fair. If I got it when I wanted it, I really couldn't deny her the same privilege, could I?

I hadn't forgotten the episode with Jack at Langs' party. I'd never forget what I heard that day. I had kept a pretty close eye on Grace and was satisfied that she had not strayed since. Then we received an invitation to a barbeque at the Henderson's home, and I accepted.

I watched Grace as she dressed for the party. She had been apprehensive about going, but I had decided that we weren't going to become hermits over one little social gaffe. After all, I didn't actually hit Jack.

Grace put on a pair of her granny undies and plain white bra. Then she pulled on a pair of baggy pants and a long sleeved shirt of some kind. I decided to push the envelope a little. Grace had become very accepting of my controlling our sex life. Was she being really clever? Was she just doing her best to dispel my fears? Did she even know what my fears were? Was she biding her time, waiting for me to become lax so she could take up with Jack again? I decided to push things and see what happened. I couldn't live with the doubts I had about Grace forever. It was eating at me.

"Grace, you look great, for a seventy year old woman," I told her.

The start of her smile quickly became a frown. I seldom commented on the way Grace dressed and this came as a surprise.

"Where are those yellow shorts, the ones with the beads on the pockets?" I asked. "I think you should wear them."

"They're a little tight, Bill. They would show the lines from my underwear. I'll feel more comfortable in these pants."

"Then the solution is to wear smaller underwear, Grace," I responded. "You have some thongs that would work."

As I spoke I held a yellow thong out to Grace. She looked at it for a little while. Then she seemed to make a decision and took it from my hand.

"Here's the top I want you to wear with the shorts. You'll look great!" I assured Grace as I held up a pretty blouse that was much like the ones you always see the pretty Mexican senoritas wear in the movies.

"Bill, that's off both shoulders. If I wore that, by bra straps would show, big time. I don't have a strapless bra to wear with it. I'll go shopping for one during the week. Did you buy that for me? It's really pretty."

"The sales girl told me it has a built in bra, so you don't have to wear anything else under it. Just put it on, Grace," I insisted.

"That's if you're seventeen years old, Bill. My breasts aren't as firm as they used to be. You don't want to see me jiggling all the time, do you?" laughed Grace.

I didn't answer and Grace's laugh died in her throat. Her face turned red as she began to unbutton the blouse she had been planning to wear.

The Hendersons had gone out of their way to caution me that Jack and Marcie would be attending the barbeque. They were pretty much warning me that I should stay home if I couldn't behave. Our acceptance of the invitation was an unspoken promise that I would control my primal urges.

I felt that if Jack kept his urges in check, I would have no problem containing mine. I would follow his lead.

It took half an hour for Grace to stop blushing every time a man looked at her, and they did look! I had to admit that I had pretty good taste in women's clothes. Grace looked as hot as I had ever seen her.

Grace stayed close to my side. I had the feeling that she feared that the first man that got to her, if she were separated from me, would ravage her. We were on our second drinks when I noticed how quiet everyone had become. I turned to see Jack and Marcie standing near my side. Everyone was watching to see how I would react, and what Jack would say or do.

"Bill, I wanted to be sure you knew I had no hard feelings about that quick dip I took in Langs' pool," Bill announced as he offered his hand. "I hope we're still friends."

There it was. The bastard was acting like a nice guy! If I refused to shake his hand, I would be the petty, boorish prick. I never shook hands with a man that told my wife to blow him before, at least to my knowledge. A fleeting vision of Grace giving every guy at the party a blowjob while I was at work shot through my mind. That was ridiculous! Wasn't it? I drew a breath and took his offered hand and shook. Everyone started laughing and talking again. It reminded me of when the gunfighter walks into the saloon. Once he demonstrates he isn't going to kill anyone, the piano guy resumes his play.

I noticed that Bill's eyes lingered on Grace's tits a little longer than was polite, but how could I blame him for that? He was a man and alive. Then I actually looked at Marcie. Damned if she wasn't braless! Her top was fairly thin and clingy and the shape of her breasts was quite apparent. I had to admit her tits were bigger than I would have guessed. Hell, I never even noticed her tits before. She was so demure and soft spoken that in a room with five people or more, she would go unnoticed.

An hour later, it was decided that I had to defend my unofficial horseshoe title. Tim Barnes was hot and thought it was a good time to relieve me of my crown. He had won several matches in a row and was tossing quite a few ringers. I drained my beer, asked Grace to excuse me, and sauntered over to the pit. As I left Grace, I noticed a look of concern cross her face.

It wasn't easy whipping a guy that hot while trying to watch my hot wife at the same time. I was soon forced to summon my full concentration to vanquish the pretender to my throne. He was so reluctant to accept his first defeat; I had to do it again, just to demonstrate to my fans that it was no fluke and that Tim was not even in my league.

After back to back victories, I graciously turned the shoes over to lesser players and looked around for Grace. She was nowhere in sight! I scanned the area and couldn't find Jack either! I started to worry. Why the hell didn't I pay attention? What's more important, beating Barnes' ass in horseshoes or keeping my wife from blowing that damn Jack? I was confident that most husbands would choose the latter.

I decided to circle the house in a flanking maneuver. Where the hell did that thought come from? I then decided to quit watching so many John Wayne movies. I was creeping along the side of the house where the bedrooms were, not unlike a common thief. Luckily, that side of the house had a row of thick bushes planted for privacy. It was extremely unlikely anyone would detect my furtive movements. Then I heard the bastard going at it again!

"Suck my big cock, Grace. You are such a cock-sucking slut! You're not leaving until I cum down your throat!

It was that fucker Jack again! I could hear the sounds of slurping and groaning as he spewed his venom. What the hell kind of cheating slut had I married? I saw some sawhorses and a couple planks against a shed and I quickly arranged them into a platform under the window. I almost tipped them over the first time I attempted to climb up. I rearranged the unsteady horse and then hoisted myself up.

I had to bend over slightly to look inside. Jack was in the middle of receiving what appeared to be a world-class hummer! I felt my cock swell in my pants as Jack urged her on.

"Show me those big tits while you suck my cock, Grace! If you're good, I'll save some cum for them. Later on I'm going to fuck you senseless, you hot bitch!"

I had just unzipped my fly and grabbed my throbbing cock when a voice directly behind me spoke!

"Bill, are you watching someone?"

I jerked around so fast my left foot slipped between the two planks. I slowly slid down, peeling the skin off my shin and thigh until my descent was halted when my balls came in contact with a plank.

With tears in my eyes, I turned to see Grace staring at me. I motioned for her to be silent; in hopes the roaring in Jack's ears was so loud he hadn't already heard my personal fall from Grace. I gingerly extricated myself from my self-made deadfall, gave my balls a few quick caresses, and slid the planks back together. Still motioning for Grace to remain quiet, I got behind her and hoisted her up on the planks and, less nimbly than before, climbed up behind her.

"Fuck! That's hot!" groaned Jack. "You may be a cock tease to everyone else, Grace, but you're my cock sucking slut, aren't you, bitch?"

I heard Grace gasp as she heard her name. She quickly peered into the room. I was right behind her.

We saw Marcie on her knees naked, working Jack's cock for all she was worth! I once again adjusted, upward, my appreciation of her tits. That woman should go naked all the time. She'd be noticed in any crowd! Then she pulled off Jack's cock.

"I love your big cock, Jack! I want you to cum all over my big tits while my husband is playing horseshoes with the boys. I wore that sexy blouse and no bra so you'd see my big tits again. Give me your cum, Jack! Bill can't do me like you do! Your cock is so much bigger and better!"

As soon as she finished her libelous, defamatory statement, Marcie sucked Jack's cock back into her mouth. It was apparent that chrome would be no match for this woman! She was good, very good! Evidently, Jack agreed. He groaned one last time and pushed farther into Marcie's mouth.

"Suck it Grace! Swallow my load, slut!" he cried.

Then he pulled his cock out of Marcie's mouth and coated her splendid bosom, seemingly as an after thought. Where was he getting it all, anyway? That was when I noticed that Grace's hand was inside my previously unzipped fly, squeezing my cock.

"Fuck! That was hot!" she whispered to me. "Marcie is pretending to be me, and doing a really good job of it, too!"

Fearing we'd be branded voyeurs, which would have been extremely accurate, of course, I jumped down. I reached up and lifted Grace down and led her into a small opening in the thick bushes behind Henderson's house.

"I heard Jack talking like that the day I got so agitated at Langs' party," I revealed to Grace. "He was saying what nice big tits you had and how he was going to have you blow him later."

"What a sweet thing!" exclaimed Grace. "They role play pretending Marcie is me. I think that's a huge compliment. They must think my tits are pretty special!"

Then the wheels started turning as she consider what I had just told her.

"You thought I was going to give Jack a blowjob? You thought I was cheating on you? That's why you've been so different, so assertive since that day? You wanted what you thought I was giving Jack, didn't you? You are so shallow, so..so male!"

"Right now I'm a male with a sore leg that pales in comparison to the ache in my balls," I replied. "Get on your knees and suck my cock right now!"

Grace just looked at me for a few seconds. As she slowly dropped to her knees, slid her blouse down to her waist, and reached for my hard-on, she smiled and broke her silence.

"Only because your big cock is so much bigger and better than my husband's and because you promised to cum on my tits, Jack!"

12