One April Night

Story Info
Dreaming of Gods.
1.5k words
3.58
7.8k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been years since I had sex. I'll admit it! Not because no one was interested in me, its just . . . I don't know! But I got to admit, I think four years without sex is getting to me. Maybe its all the romance novels, the occasional dirty story on Literotica, or the few not-so-good pornos on late night cable TV that finally got to me; but I had the best time one night that I've ever had, even when I tried.

I was just getting done reading another two chapters in the seventh book of so far an eight book romance/fantasy series with a glass of eight year old Cabernet Sauvignon. It actually seems weird to me that I actually had aged wine in my cupboard. I always meant to collect wine, but my budget and sometimes occasional need to find sleep somehow after a rough week at work and loneliness I never thought I actually got around to collecting anything. But that Wednesday night I just couldn't find someway to feel tired enough to go to sleep, and I had to work the next day. Lucky thing I remembered I kept a few bottles I was trying to avoid in the above the fridge cabinet.

But I digress. Here I was getting done with a sad part in the book were our heroine just lost her spirit mate on the other side of a mirror, my head buzzing from the alcohol, and I realize I left my cell phone in the living room; so I get up to go and get it since it's my secondary alarm clock to wake up in the morning and in the process make my head buzz all the more and makes my body tingle all over. My, it feels like someone rubbing their hands and kisses all over my body, I thought. If only I had the money so that I could just go out without the weight of responsibilities and finally get laid. What does a girl have to do to hit the lottery, fuck a god?

And that's when it started . . . I closed my eyes and I saw a beautiful woman in a white tunic. Her golden-brown curls tickling her alabaster shoulders. I couldn't resist, I had to kiss that bit where the shoulders meet the neck, then trailed kisses up the neck, around the chin, down the other side, towards the shoulder . . . And then I felt something. Like someone was looking at me. I took a glance behind me and saw a male figure sitting in a chair in a dark corner. Not menacing, but definitely interested in what I, correction, we were doing. Well if he wants to watch, then let me give him a show he'll remember. Make him want to be part of it all, but not let him know I want him involved. So I continued slipping the straps off her shoulders and trailing kisses across the top of her chest.

"Go lower," she said.

"As you wish Victory," I responded. How do I know her name is Victory? I don't know, I just knew it was. So I continued my kisses down a notch and around one wonderfully rounded breast. I ventured lower to her flat abdomen, and got down on bended knee as I considered if I dared to go there. Not yet; so I let my hands explore a perfect ankle, around a soft calf . . . By the time I got to the upper thighs I was breathless with anticipation. Victory let her tunic fall to the floor and I had complete unobstructed access to my goal, that little haven that lies between the legs of a woman.

I'll admit I was a bit apprehensive, I hadn't done something like that in years; and even then I didn't think I was great at it. Acceptable-yes, good-maybe; but great at it, I didn't think so. But I went for it. Thinking of every instruction and description I ever read in book and short story form. I could smell her need, it was musky and welcoming.

I dove in! Behind the bit of golden hair my tongue found the area between her outer and inner labia. Huh, this may not be as hard as I thought! And with that thought I moved my tongue towards the front and found 'the start button.' I heard her moan and somehow I knew just what to do from there. I moved further, and into the inner sanctum. I felt her shudder and knew I was definitely moving in the right direction. I raised my arms up and felt around her rounded buttocks; it was tight yet soft, not too big but not small. I slipped my fingers down the joining of her but-cheeks and inserted one small finger up the back door. I heard Victory gasp, her thighs tightened, and she started grinding into me. And then I felt her surrender, her juices came flowing into my mouth like; sweet like honey from a hive. I was actually quite please with myself, but felt rather left out because the heat had built up between my legs from the moment I started to eat her up. I wanted some action too.

Victory took me by the hand and went to the bed nearby. She laid me down and began with kisses on my stomach then worked her way up to suckle on my breast. Victoria's hands went down and she slid one finger in me, then two, then three, while her thumb started rubbing on my clit. Waves of pleasure started rolling through me, over my head and down to the tip of my toes. Oh it feels so good, please don't ever stop!

"Victory always wins," she said just before capturing my lips and drowning in a warm passionate kiss. She then slid her legs between my legs and ground into me. To think that once I thought the only way to achieve pleasure down there was by insertion. Victory showed me how wrong I was in that assumption. What had started out as waves of pleasure quickly grew. I couldn't think straight, wasn't paying attention to anything around me, all I could focus was the huge orgasm that was building and yearning for the release. And with a huge shudder throughout my body I came, big. Breath, darn it breath! Now I knew why the French called it 'the little death;' if an orgasm is big enough you forget everything, including how to breath.

It took me a few moments to catch my breath. In that time the man from the corner had gotten up, climbed on the bed, and was kneeling naked beside my head. I snapped my attention from his dick, which was inches away from me, and looked up to find him staring at me. "Are you satisfied yet? Or do you need some more," he asked.

I moved my head a little closer and took the tip of his penis in my mouth. I sucked, and I licked, and I enjoyed the fact that I could do this again to a man. A man . . . Somehow I don't think this is any ordinary man. He leaned down, lifted my hips and took me with his mouth. I lost my concentration for a moment as his tongue darted in, out, and around my womanhood; apparently I was still a bit sensitive from earlier. But a moment was enough for him to get up on the bed and then he pulled me up and turned me around with an ease that both amazed, scared, and totally turned me on. So there we were kneeling on the bed, he eased back inside me from behind, and started fondling my breasts and love button.

"Won't Freya be upset that you laid with her," Victory asked as she started suckling on my breasts again. Oh shit, this is Odin? I got to put an end to this before I get in trouble like many others have before!

"As long as she knows she's more tolerant, and she does know." And with that he started pumping deeper and picking up the pace a little. Normally I would complain about a guy wanting to rush things, but just all the attention, and the feeling … urgh! Either I'm not in complete control of my actions, or what the heck is going on here? Any further thoughts were screwed out of my mind as I continued to be lavished upon by these two wonderful people; gods, or whatever. And with that final surrender another head-splitting climax shook over me. And as I slowly refocused again around me I noticed the group seemed to have grown by a few more members. What is this, gods gang bang the mortal night?

And with that final thought I finally sank exhausted into full sleep. The next thing I focused on was my radio alarm clock blaring next to me while I could hear the ringing of my cell phone across the room. Was it real like so many mythology stories? Was it just an alcohol induced dream? I don't know, but I know it felt great.