One August Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had enough foreplay for now. Let's just get down to business, shall we?" With that, she slammed her body against mine, my erection painfully sandwiched between us. After fingering herself in the tub, she wasn't in the mood for sweet talk and back rubs. When she had had a taste of what was to come, there was no stopping her. "Eat me, Jason. Make me cum in your mouth."

"Whatever you say, sweet-cheeks." I slapped her ass and pulled away from her. "But can we do it in the bedroom? Porcelain tile is fucking cold." I slipped in a little profanity, Nikki loved dirty-talk, as I did.

"Just fuck me, it doesn't matter where. I'm too goddamn hot to stop now." She took one of her stiff nipples and rubbed it between her fingers. I opened the door and waved my arm through the doorway.

"Ladies first, my dear." She walked past me, swaying her hips with a little extra effort. She gave my erect penis a slap as she passed, causing me to wince with pain. "Gently, please..."I squeaked. She lifted herself onto the bed and spread herself out eagle over the blankets. "Mmmm, time for some dessert. Lay back and enjoy the ride, sexy." I laid down on the bed between her legs on my belly, inhaling her sweet aroma. She spread her legs a little wider, her delectable cunt sitting in front of my face, already moistened with anticipation. I pulled myself further forward so my face was less than an inch from her pink slit, reaching up and cupping her breasts with my hands. I opened my mouth and began to breath deeply onto her mound, to which she responded with a soothing moan.

"Yes, oh yes, eat me. Take me, tongue fuck me, just do it!" I continued to breath onto her pussy and massage her breasts, teasing her as she continued to beg. Finally, I gave in and ran my tongue across her glistening lips, taking a taste of her tangy juices. She shuddered at this and I repeated, running my tongue up and down her labia, more lubricants flowing out of her cunt into my awaiting mouth as I slid my tongue into her. I located her clitoris and parted her lips around it with my fingers. The tiny bud was swollen and dripping with her juices, a tantalizing candy for me to suck. I drew it into my mouth and quickly flicked my tongue across it as Nikki squirmed and moaned in delight. When I began to nibble on it, it was too much for her.

She thrust her hips forward and froze momentarily, her eyes open and her mouth gaping. I could hear her laboured breathing just before the first wave crashed across her. Her hips shivered violently and her primal scream once again echoed through the house. Creamy white juices poured from her cunt and spattered across my lips for me to hungrily lap up. She continued to moan and gasp as I cleaned out her pussy with my tongue, her orgasm gradually fading away. Every flick of my tongue made her writhe and wince, her lips tender and sensitive from her orgasm. "Ohhhh Jason... That was...That was wonderful." She managed to gasp.

"I aim to please, my dear." I got up off the bed and walked around to the head of it, sliding onto soft down comforter next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me, locking our lips together and intertwining her tongue with mine.

"Mmm, I taste so good..." She slid a finger into her cunt and worked it around, before bringing it up to her mouth, dripping with her fluids. She licked it clean, savouring the taste of her own flower. I felt like I was going to burst as I watched her eat herself out, tingling waves of heat flowing across my abdomen. I could only take so much. I spun around and lifted myself over her. Nikki took the hint and laid down prone, spreading her legs apart for me. I paused for a moment, gazing into her eyes as she sat in anticipation of the penetration. Her eyes were deep and longing, dark and seductive, something that you couldn't help but notice. I leaned forward and put my mouth next to her ear.

"I love you." I whispered, before plunging my cock into her awaiting cunt to the hilt. She gasped and shook, grabbing onto my arms as I held myself inside of her. I could feel her heat, her blazing fire inside, one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. Her tight cunt relaxed after a moment, and I withdrew, my penis glistening with her fluids.

"I love you, too." She breathed, her eyes wide with ecstasy. I plunged into her again, more easily this time, poking her G-spot with my head. She clung to me tightly, her head thrown back and her breathing increasing. I withdrew and slammed into her again, increasing the tempo. Soon I was thrusting quickly, sweat beading on both of us, mingling on our naked flesh. Her reactions became more and more vocal, and I joined her in her moaning and cooing, both of us crying out in ecstasy as we humped away madly in the moonlit bedroom.

She screamed again, her cunt contracting and flooding with lubrication as I continued to pound her. Soon after her orgasm I joined her, my body stiffening and waves of dull tingling washing across me. My penis contracted and began spurting creamy spunk deep inside her, my balls tightening as I filled her. Cum began to dribble out of her cunt, a mixture of her lubricants and my sperm. I withdrew and collapsed onto the bed next to her, my energy spent and my breath taken away. The bed was stained with our fluids, a dark patch formed between Nikki's legs on the red cotton. She rolled over and on top of me, resting her head against my chest.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening, Jason."

"You're welcome, Nikita."

And that's the last thing I remembered before the sunlight streamed through the blinds into my eyes the next morning, to announce that a new day had come, a new day to cherish and spend with the one I held dear.

12