One Bad Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,231 Followers

She freed her other hand, then removed the dental gag before working to free her feet. Her ass was sore, and she wondered if she was in shock because she felt so incredibly fulfilled, yet was still horny. She knew that the latter was the natural result of her tits being stimulated for more than a half-hour after John had fled.

Once free she climbed out of the chair and looked at her brother. She was surprised to see that Roger's dick was erect again.

"You asshole, you enjoyed fucking me didn't you." She accused.

Roger tried to avoid her eyes. "Just untie me and we can try to pretend this never happened."

"Never happened," Melissa spat, reaching down to grasp his cock. "That’s pretty fucking impossible. And I'm not going to untie you until I get this last one out of my system."

Melissa sat on her brother's lap, guiding his cock into her cunt. "I expect we can continue this until Larry gets back from overseas, as long as you pay for the birth control pills." She said as she started riding her brother's cock. Roger agreed immediately and leaned back to enjoy his sister's pussy as she fucked them until both had climaxed once more.

PAS
PAS
4,231 Followers
12