One Bad Thing After Another Ch. 01

Story Info
Today is just not Annie's day.
1.5k words
3.56
60.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Annie liked hiking; it gave her a chance to just get away from the bullshit that was going on in her life. Her boyfriend was kind of being a flake; she loved him, but she wasn't sure where their relationship was going. Her prof was being a bitch; and her brother had infected her computer with a virus while looking at porn. Being Asian herself, she hated her countries porn. A group of guys gang up on a girl and rape her, and she doesn't even say anything afterwards; or other bullshit like that.

It was a nice day so she decided just a blue t-shirt and jean shorts would be enough for her hike. She jogged a little down the steep part of the trail when she had the strangest feeling that she was being followed. She turned to see that there were two guys running toward her; a white guy with blonde hair and a Hispanic guy with greasy black hair. She turned around to see another blonde guy right in front of her. She was grabbed, dragged kicking and fighting to a nearby shack. The three men carried her slender frame as the door opened and two more guys came out. She was thrown inside onto an old mattress while one of the blondes pulled a knife on her.

"Be very still." He ordered, pulling up her t-shirt; in one swift motion he cut off her bra. "Do you want to live?" He asked her. The girl just nodded, too scared to say anything. "Then put your hands between your legs and rub."

The girl shook her head in desperation. "No, I..I can't! Please, just let me go."

The guys didn't seem to like that answer; she found her shoes and panties being removed violently. They put the blades in front of her face. "Now if you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you start rubbing."

It was one thing for Annie to be threatened with fists, but with knives she relented. She started to rub her crotch; the fabric of her shorts rubbing against her. It was like she was being forced into one of her brother's porn videos.

"Fuck this," The men grabbed her and started pulling off the rest of her clothes; she quickly lost what was left of her t-shirt and bra, soon she was in nothing but her socks. She felt a harsh smack on her backside. "Quit squirming, bitch," Ordered one of the guys that met her in the cabin; he was mid thirties, with a lot of razor stubble. He looked like a shaved bulldog. "Or else we'll really hurt you."

"Leave me alone, you bastards!" Annie screamed.

The other man from the cabin; a short black guy, pulled a glass coke bottle out of his bag. "Maybe we should shove this in her cunt?" Her eyes widened, as the others held her down.

"No, please!" She screamed. She felt several strong pairs of hands pulling her legs apart. She winced, as he slowly worked the bottle in her. They twisted it in her, rocking it back and forth. "Please, take it out."

"Will you do as you're told?"

"Yes anything, just please stop hurting me." She whimpered.

"Give me a kiss, first." The second blonde ordered. She opened her mouth and kissed him. She felt his tongue against hers as the bottle was being pulled out; her legs were still being held apart. She was repulsed, but accepted his tongue; afraid to resist any order she was given. He backed off then; Annie breathed a sigh of relief, until the hispanic guy started rubbing her pussy with his twelve inch cock. She couldn't stop screaming as his massive cock was pushed inside her. He slammed in her pussy at the others held her down; her whole body felt like it was on fire. As he kept raping her, she could feel her will to resist draining away from her. What was the point? She thought. When he finally pulled out, all the fight was out of her body.

"Stupid bitch! Don't tell me you've given up already; we haven't even revealed our surprise guest star." Her mind reeled and her body was in pain. The way the rapist was speaking, she was starting to fear this wasn't some random attack.

"You said she was a slut, even more than you!" She heard another say, followed by the smacking of leather against flesh.

"Please, I didn't think you would actually hunt her down," Annie recognized the voice; it was her friend, Miriam. Everything had happened so fast that she hadn't noticed her friend; tied spread-eagle to the wall, a plug sticking out of her ass with a nylon tail attached "Please, I'm sorry! Let her go, let us go, Tony. I'll pay you back!" One of the blondes made a motion and the ropes holding her arms up were untied.

"You see Annie, your friend here owes us some money for some work we provided for her," Annie just looked at her friend, tears flowing down her face. "She sold you out, said that she had an actual slut that would love to get some action."

"Annie, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, I just panicked. I-..." Before Miriam could finish, the hispanic man started roughly groping her tits. He then focused on playing with the plug in her ass.

The first blonde grabbed Annie, placing his cock in her hand. Annie couldn't stop staring at her friend as she unconsciously stroked her captor's cock. The others gathered around and Miriam was pushed towards her. "I think these two friends should get a little closer." With a closer look, she could see that her friend's t-shirt was ripped and her panties had been all but shredded.

"Yeah, you Asian chicks love sushi so much, eat her sushi!" Annie felt her head being pushed towards Miriam's crotch. She was pulled up off the ground and then made to kneel. One of the guys waiting his turn, began rubbing her cunt; as the first blonde remove his cock from her hands.

"I'm going to fuck your ass until either I cum, or she does." He whispered, jabbing his thumb in Miram's direction; while the second blonde put his cock her hand.

"What?! No, not there!" She cried. She was held still, shaking and clenching her teeth as the fiery pain invaded her sphincter. The pain was so intense, she didn't even feel the other one forcing her to stroke him.

The Hispanic kneeled before Miriam and shoved Annie's face into her crotch. She felt a hand groping her tits; the pain from behind, ever increasing. "Lick her cunt!" He barked.

She hesitated, but finally the pain in her ass overwhelmed her disgust; she started to lick the shredded panties. She could taste the unwashed cotton and sex on the underwear. She wanted to vomit but didn't dare; instead she continued licking the bitch that had betrayed her. She could feel the Hispanic's tongue next to hers, adding to the sensation.

"No, please." She heard Miriam softly whimper.

"Keep licking her." He ordered as he pulled away; all of the others were either violating or stimulating her,

"Would you like to see your friend sucking my cock" The pervert fingering her asked. Annie looked at her friend; who was whimpering an apology, over and over. To Annie, that apology meant nothing, Miriam was supposed to be her friend. "What would you offer to make her suck cock?"

Annie looked at the pervert. "I'll do anything you want me to do" She said, looking at both of them coldly.

"Ask Tunnels behind you, to fuck your ass. Ask Psycho..." He motioned to the second blonde. "To tear off her panties, then tell me you want to see my hot cock in her mouth."

She glared daggers at them all. "Tunnels, fuck my ass. You blonde guys; I don't care who does it but I want one of you to tear her little tramp panties and I want the other to spank her, while I stick my fingers in her pussy. Feel free to shut her up with your cock, Pervert"

The blondes grinned as Miriam looked at her friend with tears of guilt and shock. "No, Annie please...." She was turned so she was facing away from Annie

Annie only saw Miriam's pussy as something to beat the shit out of. Consumed as she was with hate, she only moderately noticed Tunnels entering her ass. Miriam cried as her ass was spanked; but it wasn't until Annie put four fingers up her cunt, that she had to have her screams muffled by the perverts cock. A new rage filled her; a rage that would help her survive. She continued to finger the slut's pussy; using her rage to block out the pain of the anal violation taking place behind her. She lost all track of time; she didn't even notice that Tunnels had pulled out and let his friend take over, barely felt the cum leaving her asshole.

"Miriam you owe us quite a lot of money this could take a while" Tunnels gleefully informed her.

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers