One Bad Thing After Another Ch. 02

Story Info
Today is just not Annie's day.
3.2k words
3.8
30.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers

Annie spread her legs, watching Miriam as Tunnels grabbed her and was positioning himself behind her. She started to stroke one of the blonde's cocks. She watched as her former friend was slapped around by their captors. She watched with cruel satisfaction, as Tunnels brutally raped her ass.

"But wait," Bowser, one of the reception party said. "We have even more pussy!"

Annie saw her friend Kacey being pulled out of a crate, by the wall. She was wearing nothing but a purple pair of panties and matching stockings. Around her legs was a set of cuffs with a spreader bar between, that forced her to crawl. Her long hair was tied back and her arms were covered in bruises.

"No, what are you doing?" Annie looked at Miriam, ashamed of her friend. "How many of us did you sell out to save your ass?"Annie glared, not believing that she'd sold out Kacey as well. Tunnels unlocked Miriam's legs while one of the blonde's started sucking her tits. He then went over and unlocked Maria. The other blonde went after her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I had no choice." Miriam sobbed, as the first member of the welcome party put his cock in her mouth. Miriam choked the cock down, as Tunnels slapped his against her tits. She heard a cry and saw Maria getting ass-fucked by the first blonde; who she later learned was named Chuckles, the other was Psycho.

"You'll do as you're told or it will hurt even worse." Psycho positioned his fingers between Annie's legs. She could feel him rubbing against her getting ready to violate her and she didn't care, She heard Maria scream again as Chuckles placed a pair of nipple clips on her. Annie was forced to lean over the traitor to get her nipples sucked.

"Please, I did nothing. Let me go!" Kacey pleaded

"Tell you what; if you help us, we'll focus all our attention on Annie.

"H..help how?'

"Hold her down while they take turns with her." Miriam whimpered as she was motioned to hold down Annie's left arm and Kacey was told to hold down her right. The girls complied and held Annie down.

"You bitches, I'll kill you both! I swear you're dead, you cunts," Annie spewed in impotent rage and hate. She was already worn out from the torture to put up to much of a struggle . Tunnels grinned and started to crawl between her legs, his twelve inch cock in his hands. It was bigger than a coke bottle and wasn't as smooth going in. Annie screamed as he entered her aching pussy. Chuckles knelt down to suck and bite her nipples. It felt like she was going to break in half as Tunnels thrust into her.

"Stop, please just stop!" She pleaded, but that just seemed to encourage him to fuck her harder; as Chuckles and Psycho worked over her tits. Tunnels kept thrusting into her, he could feel the cum building up inside his cock aching to spew in her. Her whining was cut short by Bowser shoving his cock in her mouth while Miriam massaged his balls.

He pulled out. "Turn her over," He ordered the girls; they looked at him, hesitating. "Either she gets a cock up her ass, or you do." he told them. The girls cried, but obeyed; pulling the struggling Annie up and pushing her down on her knees.

Annie glared at them. "Wait, please; I'll do what you want, if you fill up Miriam" Miriam looked at her friend in shock.

"We will do that later; but why should we settle for one, when we have three?" Tunnels said distracting her just long enough so he could ram his cock in her raw asshole. Annie screamed and screamed, as her still-virginal asshole was violated by Tunnels' huge cock. He grabbed both her hands and pinned them behind her back; as the ladies were ordered to keep her legs apart, as well as keeping them hard. Annie caught glimpses of both of them sucking and stroking the others while holding her legs apart. She felt the pressure in her ass building up as Tunnels increased the speed that he was fucking her with. He suddenly growled with immense satisfaction as she felt something flowing in her ass.

"Ok Miriam, you're on clean up." He said as Chuckles stepped behind Annie, rubbing his cock against her pussy. She could hear the disgusting sounds of Miriam sucking the combined blood, semen and god knows what else off of Tunnels cock. She felt her legs released but no longer had the strength to run, as Chuckles mounted her and started fucking her sore pussy. She felt numb, accepting the fact that there was no escape for her; all she could do was let these men have their way and hope that they didn't kill her. She felt Chuckles' hands on her tits, pinching them.

She hated Miriam; they weren't even going to gang rape her like they said they were going to do. Her feelings towards Kacey were mixed, as she was in the same situation as Annie. She felt a couple of fingers checking out her pussy and could see Psycho exploring her. A sad moan escaped her lips as her body started reacting to the stimuli. No, don't cum for these assholes! She mentally cursed herself. Her body screamed for release even as Chuckles violated her sore pussy while he tortured her nipples. "Please no more." She screamed.

"What, more?" Chuckles laughed, motioning everyone to come closer. She felt her body hoisted up and she found herself clinging to him by instinct. She felt another one pressing against her ass.

"No, not this please, not this." She felt a wet digit pressing into her asshole. She screamed, flailing as Psycho started pressing into her and thrusting. Then, suddenly, she stopped crying. She had to face it, she couldn't fight them. She was their toy; so she stopped struggling and let them do what they wanted.

"That's better, you behave yourself and this will go a whole lot easier for you." Tunnels told her. She just nodded weakly; all the fight had been violently fucked out of her. She just hung on, letting the two of them rape her. After a while they pulled out, she collapsed to the floor, she felt their cum hit her face and hair, splashes also hit her tits and body, she didn't care she was glad it was over. "Now Annie, your friend has a huge debt that needs to be repaid. Her body alone just won't cut it, do you understand?"

She did, but she was scared of what it meant. They were going to whore her out. "Please, just let me and Kacey go. It's Miriam's debt, let her take care of it herself.

"Wrong, it's all of your debt now and you all have to work on repaying it."

Before she could respond, she felt a cold rag pressed against her nose; she felt dizzy before blacking out.

Annie woke up surrounded in darkness; her body ached and she found that, for some reason, she couldn't close her legs. She felt where ever she was she was moving, a truck, but where were they taking her.

"Oh no," She moaned and started banging against the wall in panic. "No!" She cried, fearing the worst. There was no escape, so she sat huddled in the corner. She became aware that she didn't have any jeans on; they returned all of her clothes but her shorts. She also realized that she was having a hard time standing as something was clamped around her feet. She then realized that it wasn't dark, something was just covering her eyes. Annie tried to get the blindfold off, but it was locked on her face somehow. So, with nothing else she could do, she just sat; listening and waiting.

The truck stopped and Annie could feel a cold breeze go through the truck as the door opened. She felt the shift of the weight of the person stepping into the truck as they walked over to her. "You'll do well in my club." A man's voice said.

"C..club?" Annie asked, still unable to see the man talking to her. She felt a pair of arms grab her and pull her out of the truck. She could feel the sun shining down on her; the dirt under her knees.

"Lose the t-shirt and I'll let you walk," Annie stopped and thought.

"Alright." She started removing her shirt, if he takes this thing off, I can run and get help. She struggled to get her t-shirt off; her white bra still keeping her tits firmly tucked in. She let it drop and heard her a sound behind her. She was pushed to the ground and she felt a huge weight on her back.

"I'm not stupid, bitch; now hold still while I take this rebar off." She felt something loosen up around her ankles and she found she could now move her legs. Annie struggled against his grip and felt another swack this time across her back.

"Auugh!" She screamed out and stopped struggling.

"Good," Her transport said as she found herself rolled to the ground, on her back. She realized her feet were free but she couldn't see anything; so running was not a good idea. "Very nice, I definitely see potential in you. Now show me your pussy and I'll take the blindfold off.

"A..a..alright," Annie agreed, hesitantly. She stripped slowly, trying to get some bearing on where she was.

"Good, now hold still," She did as she was told. She could hear him walking up behind her. She then heard the sound of metal clinking and the click of a tumbler unlocking. Light had finally penetrated the darkness, but damn it was bright, she needed time to let her eyes adjust.

"Now get on your knees," her captor ordered. She did as she was told hoping to buy more time for herself, "Now open your mouth." His order started her thinking of an escape plan. Play nice with him, then really hurt him and then run. She reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She felt his cock being slapped against her tongue, patience, she thought to herself, patience. He put the tip in her mouth, it tasted like salty shit. Did he not wash? She thought to herself as she tried not to grimace. She decided to take him a little deeper to build up his trust.

"Yeah that's better, you're going to be a good little who.... AUGHHH!" Her captor screamed as she bit down hard on his cock. Seeing him reel over in pain, Annie bolted; running as fast as her legs would take her. She could hide in the forest until she could get to the road, then...

BANG!

Her thoughts were interrupted by the earsplitting crack of a gunshot. She skidded to a stop, slowly turning to see her captor holding a 38 millimetre pistol; it was pointed right at her. "You want to do things the hard way bitch? That's fine with me," He motioned with the gun for her to come back. Tears of frustration filled her eyes. "You cunt!" Her captor cursed before he backhanded her. She fell to the ground and started rubbing her face. "You had a chance to play nice, but if you want it rough, I'll give you rough."

"Let me go, you bastard!" Annie screamed at him.

He slapped her again. "I think its time you understand what's going on, and who's in charge." She felt scared as the man held the gun on her.

He went over to the fire pit and lit it. He pulled a flask from his pocket and poured it on the flames. Annie watched as the flames grew higher. "Now pick up your clothes and come over here," She did as commanded and walked over to the fire. "Now toss them in the fire." He said, cocking the gun. Fear gripped Annie's heart, she realized that this man was completely in control of her now. She watched as her clothes smoldered and turned to ashes; much like her life.

Annie walked to the truck, at her captor's signal. Not wanting to be killed she followed him, wondering what the pervert had planned for her next. Her captor led her to the front of his truck "Turn around and get on your knees." She could hear him shuffling around in the back but didn't dare try to run. She suddenly felt something cold and metallic attached to her neck. Before she could touch it she felt a blinding pain shoot through her body.

"That's a shock collar for disciplining stupid animals," He let another shock strike her. "It's got a good range and many voltage settings, so I suggest you behave yourself. You have the whole back to yourself, but that won't last. I'm on my way to pick up another girl and you two are going to get acquainted," Annie climbed back into the dark truck and felt it pull back onto the main highway.

Annie lost track of how long they were driving when they finally stopped. For the longest time Annie heard nothing, then finally she could hear two sets of feet heading toward her. The door opened and a pale looking redhead stepped in the truck. Annie observed that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, not unless you counted the pair of nipple rings sticking out of her. She was a little above average height and with large breasts. She was very pale; it was obvious that she must have been put through a lot. She kept her head bowed as if she were afraid to meet her captors eyes.

"This is Samantha, she is on loan to us while her keeper deals with some legal issues." Annie looked over Samantha, the girl had welts everywhere on her legs. "Now Annie I want you to be the rapist for a bit. Now, ram this ...." He handed her a small bullet shaped pencil case. "Up her ass, while ordering her to play with her nipples."

Annie looked at her captor. "What? I can't do that!"

A jolt went through her collar. "That's not what Miriam thinks."

Another jolt went through the collar as Annie grit her teeth. "That was different, the little bitch deserved it!" She snarled.

Their captor snapped his fingers and Samantha kneeled on all fours. "Fine, you don't want to be the rapist? Then you can be the victim. Samantha..." The redhead responded by pulling and tweaking her nipple-rings. "What do you say to the weak ones?"

"L..lick my asshole, cunt." The redhead replied.

"No, please, I..." Another jolt went through her, this one more intense than the others. She screamed. "Please don't make...." Another jolt went through her, then another.

"You heard her, do as we tell you or.."

"No, stop please!" Annie sobbed, crawling over to Samantha's asshole. She looked at it; contemplating what she was being forced to do.

"Stop thinking and just do it!" Her new owner demanded. With tears in her eyes, Annie slowly licked the area around Samantha's asshole. She was repulsed at the task that was being forced upon her. The smell and the taste almost making her vomit. "Keep going Annie, you're far from being done," He told her as he grabbed her head, shoving it against Samantha's ass. "Lick her clean! I want to see your tongue in her ass."

The pressure he was putting on her was intense; she stuck her tongue out and once again licked the outer area of the girls ass. Annie couldn't pull away and soon her tongue was running against Samantha's asshole. The redhead twitched and stifled a moan before Annie was forced to continue with her rim job. Tears flowed down her face as her humiliation continued. "Get it in her ass," A shock went through the collar and finally Samantha grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, opening a path to her little brown star. Fearing another shock Annie mentally counted to ten and dived in with her tongue. She tried to think of something to distract her from the reality she was being forced to endure. Samantha groaned at the feeling of Annie's tongue, in and out of her asshole. "Now bitch, are you going to behave?" Her captor asked.

"Yes sir." Annie whimpered.

"Good, now spread your legs and give Samantha a taste of that sweet pussy." Annie cried, but spread her legs. "Alright bitch, now pull back and spread your legs. Tell her you want your pussy licked." Annie stepped away and spread her legs.

"Lick my pu.. pussy, cunt." Annie said as forcefully as the circumstances allowed her to. She pulled back and watched as Samantha said nothing, just crawled towards her. The broken red head kneeled and started licking her pussy. She lay back, closing her eyes. Annie cried out in surprise as Samantha's tongue invaded her pussy; it felt awkward and scary, as the slimy invader filled her. Samantha was awkward but persistent, almost desperate as her tongue plunged inside and rolled in her. Annie gasped as she sat there with her legs spread.

"That's right Annie, you're going to need a lot of breaking in. But don't worry my girls will teach you everything you need to know. Just like Samantha." At the mention of her name, Samantha started to press in further with her tongue. Annie was scared to move, due to to the collar; she could sense Samantha was afraid to disappoint their cruel keeper. Annie wondered how long Samantha had been forced to do things like this for their cruel captor; she seemed to have an easy time drilling her tongue inside her pussy.

Shame started to fill her as she felt her body betraying her. She looked to see their captor with a camera filming everything. "Good. Now Annie, I want Samatha to put her crotch over your head so you can finger-fuck her. The girls will teach you to lick cunt." She could have sworn she felt Samantha shudder at the mention of the girls and couldn't help but be afraid of them. The girls angled themselves on the truck and Annie came face-to-face with a wet cunt. "You better get her off soon."

Annie gulped, as her pussy was invaded once again by Samantha's tongue. She cried out and started to rub Samantha's clit. Annie felt her start to get wet, as she slowly rubbed, so she pushed her fingers into Samantha's pussy. An audible gasp was her only reply to Annie's action, as she worked over Samantha with her fingers. The redhead moaned with relieved satisfaction; Annie suspected that the poor girl was under the threat of physical harm if she didn't act this way. Annie pushed in further, determined not to make Samantha suffer because of her.

Her pussy started to moisten as she felt herself about to cum. Her breathing got heavier, even as she rubbed Samantha. Her finger started going in and out even faster. Tears filled her eyes as she felt her orgasm exploding over Samantha's tongue. Exhausted tears filled Annie's eyes as she knew that the club owner was far from done with her.

"See, you will make a really good whore," Her new keeper said with a sneer.

Larzaius
Larzaius
25 Followers