One Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapped of energy we covered up and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Waking up next to Kathy was new for me and I liked it. Her pretty face and tousled hair, the smell of sex on her skin. I reached for one of her big tits and gently fondled it until her eyes opened.

Kathy smiled at me and I moved my face to hers and kissed her. She retuned my kiss and we cuddled for a little while.

"How do you feel. "I asked. "Back there."

"A little sore maybe but well fucked. I guess we should get up now huh?"

"I suppose."

James was in the kitchen already, drinking coffee at the table. He left his cup and got up to go hug his mother. He kissed her tenderly and reached down to fondle her ass cheeks.

"It sounded like you and Uncle Bill had a good night."

"We did. No secrets in this house are there?" Kathy smiled at her son.

"Not many. I sure would have liked to watch that."

"You'll probably get a chance one day."

12