One Bed Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin was beginning to think he had lost the initiative. He had thought he would get so far as maybe touching Lacy's breasts and "waking up" to apologize with a great memory to fuel his sex life. This was far beyond his expectations though. He could feel how wet Lacy's pussy was against his thigh. "Is she rubbing her pussy against my leg," he asked himself. Right then, he felt Lacy's hand lay over his cock, pressing it against her mons. This caused him to squint and let out a small moan into Lacy's ear. His mouth opened as he tried to catch a quick breath and his upper lip dragged across the inside of Lacy's ear.

Martin's mouth closed slightly and his lower lip rested on Lacy's earlobe. This was a weakness for Lacy as a tingle ran up and down her spine. Reflexively, Lacy raised her hips and squeezed Martin's thigh hard against her clit. Lacy quickly considered dropping the masquerade and just going for it, but her voice of reason made her fear what might happen if Martin woke up. A quick liquid snap sound of her pussy moving against his thigh pushed her on. She wouldn't wake him up, but she wanted to see how far she could take this. Lacy now grasped Martin's cock lightly with her right hand and gently stroked it. She noted a small amount of precum and used it to ease her movements. Not satisfied with this lubrication, she dipped into some of her own and returned to lightly stroking Martin's cock.

Martin continued the charade, though continuing the act was quickly becoming silly. "Mmm, Cindy," he mumbled and gave Lacy's earlobe a slight nibble. He noted her sharp reaction as she bucked slightly against his thigh again. Not wanting to stop, he let his left hand slide up under Lacy's arms and he gently cupped her right breast, her hard nipple rising between his thumb and index finger. "A sleeping man wouldn't be able to pinch, would he," he wondered.

Lacy knew this had gone too far. A quick shot in her mind of an angry Charlie caused her to release her grip on Martin's cock and push him back onto his back. As his heavy body flopped back onto its back, Martin thought quickly and convincingly smacked his lips in another effort to throw Lacy off his scent. He could feel her staring at him. He closed his eyes and started a rhythmic breathing pattern continuing to act like he was sleeping. "What was she thinking? Man, I hope this didn't go too far," he anxiously thought behind his mask of fake sleep.

Lacy looked at Martin with a little bit of doubt and a little bit of anger. She sat up as she pushed down the covers and looked down at her sweaty body. The t-shirt failed to cover her now exposed pussy, though it at least returned to rest on her hips. She looked back at Martin who looked so peaceful to her despite her doubts. His face looked innocent to her. She began to get angry at herself as she remembered that it was her who scooted into him. He had been nice enough to pay for the room. He'd loaned her a shirt. He drove. Martin was a gentleman. He's probably dog tired after this week and then, "insisting on driving through this terrible weather," she sympathetically noted. He probably really misses Cindy. Her anger turned on Charlie for daring to insinuate that she would cheat on him. Then, she guiltily asked herself, "Well, what just happened Lacy?"

Lacy turned and looked at Martin's body now exposed. His t-shirt was pushed up slightly, exposing a nice set of abs. She couldn't help but notice his cock which had extended out of the hole in his boxers. It still stood at attention. Lacy felt a stir in her loins. "I've already cheated on Charlie and he's going to think what he thinks anyway..."

Martin was surprised when he felt the bed shift and Lacy's right hand wrap around his cock. Through squinted eyes, he watched his "sleep" partner kneeling next to him, staring at his cock, stroking it gently. He watched in the dim light as she placed her left hand on his exposed stomach and lightly began rubbing it. Next, he watched in awe as Lacy pulled the t-shirt he had loaned her over her head and then unfurled her legs and pushed her panties down them. She returned to her earlier kneeling position and once again stroked his penis. Surprisingly, though, she bent forward and opened her mouth. He buried his chin into his chest as he strained to look down at her actions. Lacy extended her tongue and licked the slit at the tip of his cock. This was so much more than Martin ever thought would happen.

Lacy knew she had passed the point of no return. She extended her left arm, pushing up Martin's shirt. She then lay her moist hair on the lower edge of his belly and pulled the tip of his penis into her mouth. With her not facing him, Martin widened his eyes to take in the sight below. Lacy was stretched perpendicular to him with her legs extended on the bed. In the dim light, he enjoyed the beauty of her perfect rounded ass, now free of her panties. Martin couldn't stay "asleep" any longer.

Lacy felt Martin right hand run down the crack of her ass. She welcomed the feeling by shifting her body so her pussy moved closer to Martin's upper body. Martin began to explore her folds, running the broad side of a finger along her wet slit. He didn't penetrate her but, continued his sawing motion until finally letting the tip strike Lacy's clit. A slight cold shock hit Martin's cock as Lacy opened her mouth wide and took a sharp intake of air. She quickly closed it again and strengthened her sucking while using her hand to gently rub his balls.

Martin leaned to his right and bent forward and began planting small kisses and licks on Lacy's lower back and on the buns of her ass. He extended his left arm and ran his hand up and down her legs as his mouth began to search for her womanhood. Lacy knew what he wanted and decided to facilitate him.

Lacy shifted onto her stomach. Martin thought she was going to stop him from going down on her. He was again surprised when Lacy wantonly lifted her left leg and straddled his upper torso. Lacy's pussy lips were now splayed in front of him, glistening in the dim light. He could smell her inviting arousal. Lacy, began rocking back and forth as the vigor in which she took Martin's cock in her mouth increased. Martin felt the tip of his cock striking the back of Lacy's throat repeatedly. In a bold stroke, Lacy took in his entirety, passing the back of her throat and holding her position momentarily. As she pulled back, her pussy came to within a inch of Martin's mouth as she gasped for air. Martin needn't anymore encouragement. He wrapped his arms around Lacy's abdomen and pulled her pussy onto his mouth. He licked her with abandon, moving his head from side to side and locking her to him so she couldn't move. His tongue danced across her clit. He alternated that with sucks on the same until Lacy began to tremble. He then pulled an arm from between her legs and pushed first one and then two fingers into her, stretching to reach her g-spot as he sucked and licked on her clit. Martin's work paid off as Lacy hissed, "oh fuck." She began to shake violently as she fucked Martin's face with her pussy.

Lacy came to rest straddling Martin's upper torso. Martin realized a few things at this point. His clothes, still on, were soaked. He began to shift under Lacy's body and pulled his shirt off and threw it aside. He pulled his cock through the hole of his boxers and pushed them off of him, down his legs. Next, he realized Lacy was asleep. He twisted her and positioned her on her back, lying sideways on the bed. He looked down at Lacy's body, droplets of sweat beaded on her stomach and between her gorgeous breasts. She was angelic with her blonde, disheveled hair partly covering her face. Lastly, he realized he was still rock-hard.

Martin began kissing her belly and moved his mouth up to her breasts. Martin began openly sucking her nipples as he positioned his hips against hers. Lacy's eyes began to part as he pulled her legs to opposite sides of his hips. Martin stared directly into Lacy's eyes. They both didn't say anything, not wanting to end what was certainly the best part of this week. He reached between his legs and began to stroke the tip of his dick along her wet pussy lips. Lacy reached down and took over for him as he extended his arms and hovered over her. She began to pull the tip of his thick cock between her lips...

Suddenly, the distinctive ringtone signaling a call from Charlie rang from Lacy's phone. Reflexively, Lacy reached for it on the cheap motel nightstand. "Hey baby," she said, sitting up on her elbows, sliding her legs flat below Martin.

"I'm sorry about earlier," Charlie's voice came through the phone. "I don't know why I get so jealous sometimes."

"Me neither," Lacy reluctantly responded. Guilt was building in her gut and for a split-second, she forgot about Martin. But then Martin lifted her right knee, causing her to lie back onto the bed. He began to plant kisses on her knee causing Lacy to shut her eyes. He slowly began an ascent into her valley, first kissing inside her knee, then her thigh...Lacy pushed the top of his head down to get him to stop. Instead, his lips kissed the right insole of her foot, now firmly in his grasp. Lacy took in a deep breath.

"You okay honey," Charlie asked.

"Yeah, just thought I saw a bug. False alarm," Lacy quickly answered. Martin now extended his left arm and consequently Lacy's right foot. He took his right hand and pushed out on her left leg, exposing her juicy cunt. Lacy wanted to stop Martin's approaching cock.

Martin didn't let her. Lacy felt the first couple of inches of Martin's cock enter her and covered the phone as she gasped and arched her back. Martin smiled down at her. Lacy's stared into his eyes, whispering to him, "Don't stop now." With that invitation, Martin pushed forward his entire eight inches and held it inside her.

"You like that," he asked her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she responded, still holding a hand over the phone.

"So, I can't wait for you to get home Lace," Charlie's voice blathered on as Martin pulled his cock out and slammed it back in. He picked up a rhythm and the sound of their pelvises slapping together filled the room.

"Yeah, me too," Lacy said into the phone.

"Ugh, damn your pussy feels so good," Martin whispered breathily.

"What was that," Charlie asked Lacy.

"It's the television. Look Charlie, we're leaving early tomorrow, mmm, so I can get home to you. Can you let me go so I can get some sleep," Lacy almost begged.

"Yeah, no problem honey. I can't wait to see you. I love you," Charlie said.

Martin reached out his hands and started rubbing Lacy's breasts. "Mmm, yeah, me too Charlie," Lacy said and glared at Martin. "I'll talk to you tomorrow morning," Lacy breathily said as she hung up the phone and slammed it to the nightstand.

"Alright Martin; fuck me hard," Lacy encouraged him.

With that, Martin flipped her onto her hands and knees and started pounding her pussy from behind. The slapping sounds of her wet pussy against his pelvis only made him hornier. He pulled her hips as hard as he could against him and she helped the efforts by rocking back to meet his thrusts.

Lacy couldn't believe how far Martin's dick was plunging into her. His thick cock expanded her pussy walls as far as they'd ever been. She laid her face on its side and reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit to the rhythm of his thrusts. She knew she was close. "Don't stop Martin. Don't stop now."

"I'm gonna cum," Martin warned her.

"Just cum inside me. Cum inside me now," Lacy crescendoed as her body began to tremble.

That was all Martin needed as he leaned his head back and pounded Lacy's pussy as hard as he could. Within seconds of her order, he began shooting his seed deep into her pussy. He pushed until Lacy laid face down on the mattress with Martin's deflating cock still inside of her. He collapsed onto her back.

"That felt so damned good," she said to him, reaching back with her left hand to rub his ass.

"Yeah, your pussy felt so fucking great. I'm not sure if the weather is going to clear up tomorrow. We may have to stay another night," Martin laughed while trying to catch his breath.

"I think you might be right," Lacy agreed.

The weather report would have to come later though. Their night was far from over.

12