One Bet Too Many

Story Info
Wife must pay hubby for her gambling excesses.
2.5k words
4.21
124.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers

Hubby and I have always enjoyed the occasional weekend getaway to Reno, Nevada. The club night-life there seems to extend well into the wee hours of the morning, if you're up to it. Usually we prefer to stay in the more luxurious casino resort hotels when in Reno. But once in a while, when we are feeling a little "frisky", we set ourselves up in one of Reno's sleazier motels. I don't know what it is, but sex can be so much hotter in a seedy motel room. Add a few glasses of wine, and the imagination of a hubby who likes to test my inhibition-levels, and you can guarantee a weekend of craziness. Last month we experienced one of those crazy weekends.

Making the Friday afternoon run to Reno, we checked into a "cheapo" motel early in the evening. The place was a two-story L-shaped building, set back off the main drag. The rooms faced an unoccupied restaurant building and parking lot – so much for the view. We were given a second floor room, right in the middle of the building, overlooking the motel's small parking lot.

I am a 39 year-old mother of two, and hubby is 41. Both our kids are already off to college and the military, so we are a more free to get out and about than ever before. I am not a magazine swimsuit model these days, but my 36C tits, natural red hair, and slightly floppy booty, still manage to turn heads when I wear the right combo of clothes. After a quick shower, I slipped into a white, button-down dress that stopped just short of the mid-way point on my thighs. Hubby loves it when I keep the top buttons open well below my cleavage, and the bottom buttons open just short of exposing my undies. He also prefers that I not wear a bra, as he likes to watch other men craning their necks to see a little nipple. I must admit, that I enjoy bending over in just the right way, or turning my upper body just so, that I "accidentally" expose my nipples to some attentive stranger. A wide belt completed my outfit for the night, gathering in at my waist and emphasizing my slightly oversized bottom. With the heat of August keeping the night warm, I opted not to wear pantyhose, and donned a simple pair of cotton panties instead.

This trip was not supposed to be an expensive one for us. It was simply a chance to get away for a weekend and have a little fun. With this in mind, we both agreed to limit our gambling to $100 each. Catching a taxi, we left our sleazy little motel behind us as we motored off to the downtown casinos. Inside one of our favorite haunts, hubby wondered off to play a little craps while I saddled up to a blackjack table. For the first few hours, luck was with me. I slowly built up my winnings until I was at least $1,000 ahead. But soon, the combination of free casino drinks and bad luck, began to take its toll on my winnings. Hubby stopped by a few times to see how I was doing, cautioning me each time not to exceed the $100 limit we had agreed to. Unfortunately, after losing my entire $100 (which was supposed to last me for the weekend, not just one night), I took a chance and went to the ATM for another $50. I just knew that I would be able to get back my original $100! Hubby walked up to the table just as the dealer flipped her cards over to reveal a blackjack – consuming the last of my money.

Admitting to him what I had done, he didn't seem to get too upset when I told him that I had blown all my play money, plus $50 more. As we walked through the casino, he seemed to have something on his mind. I told him that maybe we should just go back to our sleazy motel room and have passionate sex, but he didn't respond. Finally, he said he had an idea. Although he was disappointed that I would blow double what we had agreed, he felt that I had not learned my lesson about gambling yet. He asked if I would be willing to gamble with one more $100 bet in order to win back what I had lost. I immediately jumped at the idea, knowing that I could do it if I had just one more chance. But he wasn't done yet. He said that I could use his $100 play money under one condition. If I lost, I had to agree to everything he wanted – and some extreme sex was what he was talking about.

I thought about his offer and decided, how bad could it be. Worse case scenario, I have a little kinky sex with hubby – sounded good to me anyway. So I agreed. Once again, he emphasized that, when he said "everything", that meant that I could not refuse any command from him for the night.

All I had to do was win back the extra $100 that I had lost, so I decided to put it all on "odd" at the roulette table. I figured this would be it, one spin of the wheel. It seemed an eternity before the wheel finally slowed, the little ball bouncing from number to number before finally coming to rest on the number six – even! It ended that fast. Little did I know what hubby really had in store for me that night.

He said he was ready to return to our room, as we had already spent more than we had budgeted. He hailed a cab, and in no time, we were pulling into the parking lot of our motel. As we did, I noticed a charter bus parked in the same lot. Hanging out on the balconies of our motel were groups of young Mexican men in various stages of intoxication. I have to admit that I was just a little nervous as we passed by so many men, all of whom had been drinking, and all of whom became very quiet as they leered at me walking by. Probably out of respect for my husband, I didn't hear any catcalls, but if they could have willed my dress to suddenly fall off my body, there is no doubt in my mind that they would have done just that.

Once in our room, hubby took no time in telling me that he was going to tie me up, blindfold me, and ravage me all night. I thought to myself, if this is all I have to do to make amends for my gambling debts, I can handle this. I have never been tied up before, but it was something that I knew hubby had wanted for a long time. I just never thought that being tied up would be much of a turn on. I told hubby that I was his to use in any way that he desired, after all, a deal was a deal.

After slipping out of my dress and panties, I stood before hubby completely naked except for my shoes. Removing the pillows, he told me to get on the bed. Before I knew it, he tied a strap around each wrist and stretched them to opposite sides of the headboard. I tested the integrity of the knots and was surprised to find them quite snug. There was no squirming out of my bindings. I watched as hubby sifted through his suitcase. I found my feeling of helplessness, combined with the anticipation of sex, strangely exhilarating. My nipples were standing stiff and erect, and I could feel the juices in my pussy beginning to moisten my plush mound of red pubic hair.

Soon, hubby had my ankles strapped and tied to each side of the footboard of the bed. Again, he had made certain of his ties, making escape from the bindings impossible for me. Alongside the bed, hubby laid out quite an array of vibrators, and vegetables. He was especially proud of an enormous cucumber that he kept sizing up. Spread-eagle and naked, I was really getting turned on by this new sensation of helplessness. The thought of that cucumber sliding into my pussy was equally a turn-on. But hubby wasn't quite ready yet. After putting a couple of pillows under my lower back to lift my hip up off the bed, he placed a black slip cover over my face, completely obscuring all vision.

Soon I heard the familiar sound of a vibrator coming on. I quivered with ecstasy as hubby probed my outer pussy lips with the tip of the soft plastic device. Tugging at my nipples with his fingers, I was soon oblivious to my bonds and completely consumed by my first orgasm of the evening. My back arched, I pulled at my bindings as I achieved satisfaction, letting out a primeval groan as waves of pleasure rippled across my naked body.

I could sense hubby rise from the bed rather abruptly, as my mind slowly began to recover from that first orgasm. He said that he wanted to get some photos of me while he had me under his control. He told me that he needed to go down to the car to get the camera, but that he would be right back.

The thought of being left alone in the room in this state of helplessness, brought me back to reality quickly. I began to protest, but he reminded me of our agreement. "Besides, I need to leave the door open so I don't get locked out. If you make too much noise, you might bring attention to yourself while I am gone….you wouldn't want to do that now would you?" That bastard, he was going to leave me tied to the bed with my pussy in the air, with all those drunks hanging around outside. What the hell was he thinking?

I could hear that he had already opened the door, so I took his advise and said nothing. I could feel the night air coming through the doorway, as I heard hubby's footsteps walking past the window and down the stairs to the parking lot. I could also hear the chatter and laughing of the men on the walkway. It sounded like they were still a few rooms down from our door.

Unable to see, or to free myself, and the fear of being exposed to strangers like this, made me incredibly sensitive to sound. I was keenly aware of the slightest change in talk or of footsteps. At the same time, I was hornier than I had ever been in my life….imagine it, completely naked and spread on a bed, unable to control who sees me or what they do.

Then, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching our room. Was it hubby or someone else? The footsteps sounded like they had stepped past the doorway, when they stopped. Oh shit, was this my bastard of a husband just screwing with me, or had I attracted the attention of one of the men? I froze, held my breath, and strained to hear anything that would clue me in to what was happening. Was this a stranger? Would he summon the others to my room – to see me stretched out across the bed, my pussy still matted and dripping wet from my earlier orgasm?

Feeling a presence more than hearing anything, I could sense that I was not alone in the room. Suddenly, someone began rubbing my hardened nipples between their fingers. Just as suddenly, I could feel another hand gently rubbing my pussy as though exploring to see what my reaction would be. I knew it had to be that asshole husband of mine, so I decided not to give him the satisfaction of showing any fear.

"Come on whoever you are, let me feel your tongue on my pussy", I stated bravely, calling hubby's bluff. My wish was quickly followed as I felt my visitor's hot breath on my pussy, followed by the probing of his tongue. Honestly, I still couldn't be sure that was Hubby licking away down there. This new erotic sensation was quickly driving me to yet another orgasm, regardless of who the tongue belonged to.

"I see you decided to start without me hon", I heard my husband say. Only, I could tell he was across the room. Oh my gawd, I thought, who the hell owned the tongue on my pussy? As I grew closer to orgasm, I could sense that there were now numerous people in the room. Nobody said a word, I could simply sense the presence….perhaps hear the breathing.

I tried to keep my growing fear in check, all the while realizing that I was incredibly amped up and horny about the prospect of what was about to happen. That's when I felt at least a dozen hands begin groping, rubbing, and pulling on my body. These guys were twisting and pulling on my nipples, rubbing my thighs and legs, finger-massaging my face, tummy, even my feet were getting massaged. All the while, the unknown tongue kept up a steady rhythm on my clitoris. My fears melting away with each stab of his tongue, and my mind drifting off into a state of ecstasy that words cannot describe.

Nearly unconscious, I suddenly felt the cool tip of what I guessed to be that huge cucumber. After a few moistening probes, I could feel somebody ease the cuc into my pussy. I think I got off two times before that green monster managed to take the full plunge into my box. After that, the slashing tongue, the piston-like rhythm of the cucumber, combined with the all-over-body massage, seemed to twist together into the most surreal moment of my life. I must have come a thousand times over the next hour, or at least so it felt. Sometime during the evening, I could feel hot come splashing on my chest, stomach, and pussy, as I obviously became the target girl for everyone to jackoff to (and on).

Just as fast as it had begun, I could sense that I was alone in the room again. I heard the door close and a herd of footsteps dissipate into the night. Pretty soon, I could feel my ankle, and then my wrist restraints coming off. I didn't even rush to take my mask off, as I was still enjoying the myriad of sensations I had just experienced. When the mask did come off, there was hubby grinning from ear to ear.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked him. He just grinned and suggested that maybe I would think twice about gambling all our money away again. I pulled him onto the bed and immediately straddled him, easing his still-erect cock into my nearly exhausted pussy. As we fucked, I asked him what he had done while I was being ravished. "I captured the moment on film actually, quite a sight too." He said. We looked over the pics later that night, agreeing to put together a webpage in the future.

If hubby thought he was teaching me a lesson about gambling, he had made a BIG mistake. If that was his way of punishing me, I can't wait to gamble away a fortune if necessary, to see what will happen the next time!

sharedare
sharedare
422 Followers