One Big Step with My Wife

Story Info
I show Debbie some pictures to get her to loosen up.
4k words
4.34
96.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers

So I took a big step to get my wife to loosen up and dress a little more provocatively. I don't expect her to go to extremes, but I figured even a couple more buttons undone would be an improvement.

She works out regularly and has a dynamite body that turns heads even with her current attire.

With all that has happened in the past several months, she has loosened up a little. She will leave an extra button open, or on very, very rare occasions she will go bra less. Her breasts are not large, but they are maybe a little more than a handful. They are ideal for her small frame. Her nipples are her main hang up since they swell and become very prominent when she is chilled or excited.

I decided to download several still shots from the video of our night at the predominately black night club. The pictures were of her when Big Dick and Eddy had pulled her dress open and they were groping and mauling her exposed breasts at our booth.

Both of her hands were busy under the table jacking those two off. I did not download any still shots of that activity. I decided to save those for a later time.

The pictures I saved to my phone showed Debbie's dress wide open with both of her tits clearly exposed. Her nipples jutted rock hard. In one picture Big Dicks wet fingers were squeezing one of her nipples.

Another picture showed Eddy cupping the breast closest to him. He was staring with his mouth wide open at my wife's tits. This would have been about the time his cock was shooting cum all over her hand and dress under the table.

With these pictures on my phone, I walked out to the rear deck where Debbie was sunning herself.

"Hey babe, guess what I found?" I said as I sat on the end of her lounge chair.

Laying her book aside, she leaned forward, "What?" she asked, as she sipped her iced tea.

"Well you remember my business trip when we went to that dance club?"

"Oh the one that was darker than we expected," she chuckled.

"Ya, that's the one," I answered. "I had completely forgotten that I had taken a few pictures that night," I said as I was staring at my phone.

Blushing slightly, Debbie leaned forward. "Really, ah I d-d-don't remember much about that night," she lied. "I know I had too much to drink though," she nervously added as she was trying to see the pictures on my phone.

I moved the phone away from her. "Well first off, you need to know that I love these pictures. As a matter of fact, when I found them, I had to jack off because they turned me on so much."

Debbie turned beet red and began reaching for my phone which I held out of her grasp. "Let me see" she whined.

"Ahhh tat tat tat, not so fast missy," I laughed. "First we have to establish some rules!"

"Like what," she responded as she continued reaching for my phone.

"Like from now on, I will have much more control over how you dress at certain times. If I say no bra, then you will not wear a bra. If I say no panties, then you will not wear panties." I laughed. "In short, I will dictate how you dress baby. Not all the time, but let's say on special occasions."

Debbie stared with her mouth hanging open. "You have got to be kidding me," she said in astonishment at my declaration.

"You know how embarrassed I get, what in the world makes you think I could or would ever change how I dress?" she asked incredulously.

"Well," I laughed, "unless you want to see these pictures pop up on porn sites, I think you are going to have to bite the bullet babe and give in to my desires," I chuckled as I turned the phone so she could see the first picture.

I mean I know your dad looks at porn sites now and then, and I just can't imagine what he would say if he saw his darling little girl between two very big and very black guys like this.

"Oh MY GOD!" she screeched as she looked at the picture of herself with her dress open, her firm tits jutting fully exposed as she sat demurely, squeezed between the two very large and very black guys. She was looking down toward her naked breasts in the picture.

I chuckled to myself as I noticed her nipples immediately poked out through her bra and shirt when she looked at the picture. (She is so easy to read.)

"How in the w-w-world d-d-did you..." her voice trailed off as she gazed at the picture.

"You know how fast I am with my phone babe," I lied with a laugh as I watched her turn even redder than she was before.

As she sat dumbfounded staring with her mouth agape, I swiped to the next picture of Big Dick's clearly wet fingers pinching her nipples.

With her mouth wide open, shaking her head in disbelief, I swiped to the picture of Eddy's black hand cupping her breast closest to him.

In all the pictures, she was looking down at their hands mauling her tits and pinching her nipples. Her hands were at her sides under the table and I wondered if she was thinking about what her hands were doing under the table and if I had gotten pictures of that as well.

To say she was speechless would be an understatement. As I swiped through the pictures of Big Dick and Eddy groping and mauling her naked tits and swollen nipples, she sat with her mouth wide open shaking her head in total disbelief.

When I got to the final picture and told her that was the final one, she seemed to breathe a slight sigh of relief. She was obviously grateful I had not moved my phone under the table to capture both of her hands with a black cock gripped in each one jacking them off.

"I was drunk you know," she quickly began. "I d-d-don't remember this happening," she added. "You wouldn't post those pictures on a p-p-porn site would you?" she nervously added.

"Wellllll, I would not want to," I paused with a laugh. "Personally I am happy to keep them just for me to jack off to. But if you refuse to go along with my suggestions about how you dress from time to time..." I rolled my eyes and cocked my head to one side looking at her with a smile.

She punched me in the arm. "Oh you are impossible," she said as she slouched back in the lounge chair crossing her arms over her breasts, feigning disgust.

I stood tossing her my phone so she could look at the pictures again. "Don't bother trying to delete them," I said. "I have them saved in a file on my computer," I chuckled.

She was looking at the pictures as I told her this and I noticed her shoulders slump as I said it.

"Remember now, on special occasions when I tell you, you have to dress like I say." I said over my shoulder as I walked back in the house.

I occurred to me that I was married to the ideal girl. First off, she was hot with a rock solid body. Long firm legs, a tight firm apple ass, her tits were incredible and she could deep throat with ease.

And yet she was so incredibly shy and reserved. She became embarrassed so easily, she would never instigate anything on her own. Yet when she passed a certain point, she was insatiable. She had orgasms when guys would shoot cum in her mouth. She had multiple orgasms when a cock was in her asshole or her pussy. Getting her to this certain point was my job.

I had a business trip planned coming up and Debbie had agreed to come along.

We were leaving early so we had both packed a few things since we would be staying for a couple of days. That night after Debbie had gone to bed, I went through her suitcase and removed all of her panties and bra's and put them back in her drawers.

Early the next morning I was up and had the car loaded before she was out of the shower.

Debbie emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She moved to dress when I stepped in front of her. "How about for our trip you not wear a bra or panties," I said with a chuckle.

Debbie blushed on cue, "You're not serious are you?" she stammered.

"Well it's not likely we will run into anyone we know on the trip to Portland and it would certainly help keep me awake," I laughed.

"Are all men alike?" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"If they have wives with bodies like yours they are," I chuckled.

"I will go without panties, but I need my bra," she said turning brilliant red.

"Oh really," I said waving my cell phone back and forth.

With her arms at her side and her fists clenched, she began stomping her feet. "You are IMPOSSIBLE!" she shrieked as she was stomping up and down.

With the temper tantrum she threw and the stomping, her towel suddenly came undone and fell to the floor.

Her firm tits jiggled and wobbled as she made a valiant effort to catch the towel.

"Perfect," I bellowed, "wear that" I said pointing to her nakedness.

When she came out to the car, she had her arms crossed over her breasts. I expected this since she was not wearing a bra.

On one of the gas stops during the trip, I finally convinced her to come into the convenience store with me for snacks. She was beet red and had her arms folded over her tits as expected.

I tricked her though when I handed her the two coffees to carry. The cashier's eyes widened as he noticeably stared at her swollen nipples poking through her silky pull over blouse.

We finally arrived and settled into the motel. I had packed a couple of bottles of Merlot wine, Debbie's favorite, and I poured her a glass as she started to unpack her suitcase.

"Gary, DON'T TELL ME," she bellowed as she feverishly searched through her suitcase.

"You didn't," she screeched as she was fumbling through her clothes.

I sat watching her frantic search sipping my glass of wine and holding my cell phone.

Finally I said, "Look babe, we're in a big city, no one knows us, let's just relax and enjoy our time here."

"But Gary, you know how embarrassed I get," she whined.

"That, my darling is why I packed the wine. So drink up," I laughed.

Her shoulders slumped and she rolled her eyes. She reached for the glass of wine I had poured for her and drank it all.

I poured her another glass of wine, which she quickly downed, as she was trying to decide what to wear. We wanted to grab a quick bite to eat then probably return to our room.

She finally settled on a black skirt and a floral print button up blouse. She hoped her nipples might not be as obvious in the floral print pattern. We were soon driving around looking for a suitable place to eat. As we drove I noticed an adult video store and made a mental note of its location for after dinner.

During dinner we had the best service you could imagine. If we took a sip of water, the waiters were there in a flash refilling our glasses. They were constantly checking on us to make sure we had all we needed.

I am certain my wife's nipples prominently poking through her blouse had nothing to do with our waiters being so attentive.

During dinner I ordered more wine and Debbie drank it like she was dying of thirst. With enough wine, her blushing seemed to lessen quite a bit, but her rock solid nipples stayed rigid the entire time.

As we left Debbie stumbled and one of the very attentive waiters quickly reached to steady her. In doing so I noticed he cupped her breast for only a split second before moving his hand. It all looked innocent enough, but Debbie blushed and so did the waiter. I am certain all the waiters would be eager to hear how her breast felt for that brief second he had it cupped.

The wine had done its job and as I helped her back into our car.

"I noticed that waiter got to cop a quick feel of your boob as you stumbled," I said as we drove out onto the roadway.

"Did he?" she giggled. "That was a good Merlot," she giggled again. "I almost fell down ya know," she slurred.

I took the same route back to our motel and soon pulled over into the parking lot at the adult video store.

"Have you ever been in one of those?" I asked pointing to the "Adult Video" sign.

"Heavens no," she slurred giggling.

"Are you interested in taking a quick look?" I casually asked.

"Well, maybe a quick peek," she giggled.

I went around the car and opened her door to help her out of the car. She swung her legs around and as she slid out her skirt rode up exposing her almost hairless pussy.

"I'm ok, I'm ok," she mumbled as she stood giggling.

I opened to door to go in and Debbie stood behind me peering around me to literally peek inside.

Rows of videos lined the walls and glass cabinets housed all sorts of adult toys. The place was huge, one of the biggest I had ever seen. There were a few guys inside milling around looking at titles.

She quickly gained attention with her giggling. Soon all of them had moved and were ogling her petite and very hot body as she was giggling at the array of dildo's and fake pussies in the glass cabinet.

I looked for the private video booths. I wanted to try and get her into one of those to see her reaction if they had glory holes. I spotted two signs, one was an arrow pointing to the video booths and one had an arrow pointing to the theater.

I had never seen one of these places with a theater in it. Grabbing my wife's hand I pulled her toward the theater. She was giggling all the way as she was trying to read the titles on the videos as we walked by.

"Where are we going?" she slurred while giggling.

"I want to check out this theater," I responded.

"Okey dokey," she laughed. "But I think we're being followed," she slurred.

I glanced and noticed the guys that had been looking at the videos were now following us.

As we entered the theater, I was surprised to find it actually was a small theater. It looked like it could seat about 50 people. An aisle down the middle had seats on both sides. The movie playing featured a white girl naked kneeling in front of a large black guy. She was stroking his cock.

"They are being naughty," Debbie giggled, pointing toward the movie playing as I pulled her down the aisle.

I only saw two other people in the theater when we entered, but we were being tailed by the three that had been out front.

I selected a row of seats and moved Debbie into the second seat from the aisle. I sat in the aisle seat.

No sooner had I sit down than a rather large black guy moved in front of me.

"Scuse me," he mumbled as he stepped past me. In front of Debbie he turned to face her and paused for a split second, "Scuse me" he repeated as Debbie twisted a bit to allow him past.

He moved past Debbie and plopped down in the seat just beside her.

I am not sure if this startled her or not, but she was not giggling as she leaned over and urgently whispered, "Let's move!"

I whispered back that I thought that would be more than a little awkward at this exact moment.

Debbie clutched the arm rests and stared at the movie which at this point featured the girl sucking the black guys throbbing cock.

Debbie jerked and leaned over to frantically whisper, "he is taking his thing out, let's move!"

"What thing?" I whispered back.

"His p-p-penis," she stuttered.

I leaned forward a bit and saw he had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. He had nothing to write home about in the cock department. I guessed it was about 7 maybe 8 inches, the same size as mine.

"Ignore him, he will leave when he cums," I whispered to her.

Debbie was sitting stone still. Her rock hard nipples jutted. I could tell she was glancing at her neighbors cock as often as she could without being detected.

Suddenly she leaned over quickly, "he is trying to pull my hand over to his thing," she whispered frantically.

"Well if you touch him he will cum quicker and then he'll leave," I whispered back.

"I c-c-can't do t-t-that," she gasped.

"We're never gonna see this guy again, just get it over with. A few strokes and he will shoot and leave," I whispered back to her.

She was jostled around as the guy finally succeeded in getting her to release her death grip on the arm rest.

I glanced out of the corner of my eyes and noticed her breasts were jiggling and wobbling as she was allowing the guy to move her hand up and down on his cock.

She leaned over again, "he has not cum yet and now he is squeezing my boob."

I leaned forward and looked at her hand rapidly pumping his cock and his hand clutching her breast and pinching her nipple through her blouse.

Leaning over again she frantically whispered, "He tried to pull my head down on his thing!"

I looked and could see he had released my wife's tit and had his hand behind her head.

I whispered back to her, "You better jack him faster then and get him to cum. If he gets your head down there he will try and shoot it in your mouth."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the guy tugging at my wife's head to get her to go down on him.

She was resisting and glancing in my direction from time to time.

I leaned over to her and whispered, "Be right back." With that, I was up and gone before she could react.

I turned as I reached the door and could see the guy tugging her head down toward his cock. I walked back to the seats behind her and got there in time to see her suck his cock into her mouth.

Almost the minute Debbie sucked his cock into her mouth; he jerked and thrust his hips up clenching his ass violently as he erupted in her mouth.

"Aaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh, damn, fuck, suck it baby, swallow it all" he bellowed as Debbie struggled to keep his cock in her mouth as he filled it with his thick hot cum.

His hips jerked up violently several times as he kept cumming.

Leaning over the seats a bit I saw Debbie had a hand under her skirt and I heard her moan, "Aaaiiiiyeeeeeee," around his black cock in her mouth as she was swallowing repeatedly.

Finally, the guy slumped in his seat and shortly after that, I heard his cock pop from Debbie's sucking mouth. She fell back into her seat coughing and gasping as she swallowed what was in her mouth.

The big black guy finally staggered to his feet and stumbled past my wife and out of the theater.

No sooner had he left than one of the guys who had followed us in to the theater sat down where I had been sitting. He already had his cock out and quickly grabbed my wife's hand and pulled it to his hard cock.

I got up and stepped forward and said, "Excuse me buddy, but you're in my seat and that is my wife!"

"Oh shit," he exclaimed. "I am sorry," he stuttered as he jumped to his feet with Debbie's hand still holding his dripping cock.

He paused as he stood. He was trying to decide what he should do. My wife was still gripping his cock. He decided to move to the other side of her and sit where the black guy had been.

As he passed in front of Debbie she let go of his cock with her right hand and replaced it with her left hand as he plopped down next to her.

This surprised me and I moved to sit next to her. Before I could comment on her jacking off this new cock, she leaned over to me and said,

"Where did you go?" She sounded a little agitated. This caught me a little off guard since she was sitting there jacking off her second cock of the night, and yet was agitated with me.

"I had to pee," I lied. "Where did this guy come from? What happened to the black guy?"

I leaned forward to see she was pumping this new guy's wet cock vigorously. Her hand was dripping with pre cum and the smacking noise of her jacking him off echoed.

"Oh, the black guy finally had an orgasm," she slurred. "This guy just appeared out of nowhere and forced me to start jacking him off too," she giggled.

Even though I knew the answer, I asked, "what did you do with the black guys cum, he had to have shot it everywhere?"

"Oh ah, ya he shot it all over my hand so I wiped it on his pants," she slurred.

"So are you enjoying jacking off strange cocks?" I asked.

She leaned over giggling, "Well it is different and like you said," she slurred, "It's not like we will ever see these guys again," she giggled more as she was pumping the guy next to her.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,144 Followers
12