One Bite Too Many

Story Info
He wants a BJ, wife is reluctant.
2.7k words
3.94
76.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamol
tamol
91 Followers

For the last two years my husband and I have been having problems, not over money or anything trivial but sex, well not even sex really as we had a pretty good sex life together. It was over the most stupid thing you could possibly think of, he wanted me to give him a blowjob and even worse he wanted me to swallow. Now I know that some woman love to do it, but I wasn’t one of them, the thought of taking his todger into my mouth and gulping down his bodily fluids repulsed me, even the thought could make me gag, and so we argued about it. Some may call me selfish, as I loved it when he went down on me; his tongue caressing my clit always produced an explosive experience.

I had to admire his persistence though, not a week went by when he didn’t drop it into a conversation, if I was feeling horny he would say he wasn’t but if I blew him he was sure that he could rise to the occasion. One morning I awoke to find him kneeling above me trying to slip his dick into my mouth, I smiled at him and reached up and took his uncut cock into my mouth and bit down hard on his foreskin, the teeth marks were there for days and he never tried that again. It was just after this that he began acting different, he stopped mentioning it, after two weeks I was beginning to be concerned that maybe he had found another woman who was happy to perform for him.

When he came home from work one Friday he looked nervous and it was then I could contain myself no longer so I came straight out with it and asked him if he was having an affair.

His face went a weird crimson colour as he began shouting abuse at me, “how could you ever suggest that! I don’t believe you are making those accusations, I really don’t believe it,” he said slowly calming down.

“Well you have been acting very distant recently,” I replied in my defence.

He moved towards his briefcase and released the clasps, his back was towards me so I couldn’t see what he was doing and when he turned around he managed to conceal whatever it was.

I was taken by surprise as he grabbed me by the hair and spun me round pulling my arms behind me swiftly clasping a bracelet onto each wrist. It never dawned on me at first that they were handcuffs, the shock of what he had done had left me speechless.

“Laugh now bitch,” he said, “you think biting my prick was funny we’ll you’re about to find out how funny it was.”

He pushed me onto the sofa and bound my ankles together with one of his ties, then he dragged me to the floor making me kneel down and he tied another tie between the handcuffs and my ankles so that I could only shuffle on my knees.

He sat on the sofa facing me and saying nothing as if he was waiting for something to happen when the doorbell rang. He sprang up and went to answer it leaving me confused, uncomfortable and wondering what he was up to.

He walked back into the room followed by two of our friends, Mike and Terry, instantly I was shocked and embarrassed to be found in this compromising position.

The three of them were now sitting on the sofa staring at me causing me even greater discomfort as I wondered what John had planned.

“So guys, the other week Suzy bit my cock and refuses to give BJs, so for causing me pain and a lot of frustration today you are here to help me punish her. Before you say anything Suzy let me just put you straight on a few things, firstly you bite anyone’s cock and you will get a spanking so hard you wont sit for weeks. Secondly if you don’t swallow when we come you’ll still get a spanking,” John stated.

It was too much for me to take in, I couldn’t believe what he was saying, but I had a distinct impression he expected me to not only suck him off but our friends as well.

“Shall we get our kit off and get down to it,” John said with a demonic smile on his face.

“Not sure this is right,” spurted out Mike.

“What? We agreed, you agreed,” John almost shouted.

“No what is not right is that I don’t like the idea of taking my clothes off and sitting here naked having my cock sucked while Suzy is fully dressed,” stated Mike.

“Well let’s sort it out then,” John replied.

John moved behind me and undid the tie between my ankles and wrists and pulled me to my feet, I was a little unsteady at first due to my legs stiffening up. I now stood before them a dark and foreboding fear creating butterflies in my stomach. John sat back down and looked towards our friends and with a nod of the head indicated for them to undress me.

I thought about screaming and shouting but for some strange reason my vocal cords had shut down with the shock of what was happening. Mike stood in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes, he looked like he was enjoying every second of my dilemma. He placed a hand on either side of the top of my tee-shirt and ripped it off my body in one foul swoop. I was now shaking as he walked behind me and undid my bra letting my 32D tits free from there imprisonment. Terry moved closer and took each nipple into his fingers and gently at first began squeezing them, as he continued he squeezed harder and harder until I flopped to the floor with the pain. Mike helped me back to my feet and from behind me ripped my shorts right off and swiftly followed it my ripping my panties from me.

I was now standing in front of the three of them, hands still secure behind my back and my feet tied firmly together, my face was flushed with the embarrassment of being naked in front of these three.

John muttered something and decided to untie the binding from around my feet, it was a relief until he stood behind and whispered for me to open my legs wide. I did what he asked simply from blind obedience and the confusion I was going through and spread my legs knowing that my pussy was open to the perverted glare of our two friends.

Mike and Terry removed their clothes and as soon as they had removed their underwear their two magnificent pricks sprung to attention. Did I say magnificent well for an instant I imagined those cocks filling my hole, they were both longer than John’s one was at least eight inches long and the other was even slightly longer.

John ran his finger along my slit from behind me, I knew he would quickly know how wet this was making me, my own body was betraying my thoughts.

I was forced to kneel once more close to the sofa where they were now all sitting waiting to fill my mouth with their cocks. John grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head towards his erect piece of meat, I had no choice but to let him enter my mouth and his blowjob began. I let my hand slide down his length pulling his foreskin back and allowing me to run my tongue across his purple head, I could taste his pre-cum and I almost gagged but managed to fight it back. It was only a few minutes when I knew he was about to come and managed to lean back as his cock slipped out of my mouth his come covered my breasts and I sighed with relief that he hadn’t come in my mouth.

“You fucking bitch!” he bellowed the look of annoyance and disappointment filling his face. “You can suck Mike now and I suggest you swallow every drop or else things could get bad.”

If I had no intention of swallowing my own husband’s juice he could think again if he thought I was going to swallow his friends, I thought to myself as I shuffled in front of Mike.

I licked the tip of Mike’s cock each time my tongue caressed the end it made an involuntary jump almost causing me to laugh out loud at the sight before me.

Sucking his cock further into my mouth while stroking his balls gave me little pleasure as I tried to anticipate the exact moment he was going to come. I knew he was close but timing was everything and my plan fell to pieces when without warning John moved behind me and placed his hands on either side of my head so that I couldn’t move away. I could feel John’s cock pushing into my back when suddenly Mike spurted his juices deep in my throat, I had no choice but to swallow or suffocate. I managed with great difficulty to resist the rumbling in my throat and was glad when the feeling of being sick passed without incident.

Once again I shuffled along and lined my face up with Terry’s cock, without question I eased it into my mouth and for the third time started sucking knowing that once again my mouth would end up full of a mans sperm.

While I sucked John was again rubbing his fingers along my slit, I could feel my juices running down my exposed body and a steady throbbing building up between my legs.

I clenched my pussy as two of John’s fingers slipped inside me, he caressed and tormented my clitoris, yes sucking cock turned me off but John playing with my wet hole was turning me on real bad.

I wanted Terry to come fast so John and I could be alone, I wanted him to fuck me even though he was the one who had put me through this sordid act. The stimulation was driving me closer and closer to my own orgasm and without thinking Terry came and I swallowed every drop as my pussy exploded sending shock waves throughout my body.

Terry’s limp cock slipped out of my mouth and I slumped forward on the floor a feeling of exuberance filled my body but I wanted more, I needed John’s cock inside me.

“Well Suzy, I bet you’d like our guests to leave now wouldn’t you?” asked John to which I replied with a nod of my head.

“Why is that my dear, tell us why you want our friends to leave? If you don’t say why then they don’t leave, so why?” asked John.

“Because I want to be alone with you,” I replied even though I could tell by the way that he was staring into my eyes he wanted me to say more.

“Because I want to go to bed with you,” I said in the hope that he wouldn’t push it further.

The silence continued, as did his fierce stare.

“Because I want you to fuck me, I need you to fuck me,” there I said it I thought to myself as my face flushed up.

John picked up a couple of cushions and placed them on the floor, he indicated for me to lie on them, I looked at him and then our friends and then back at him.

“Oh they are staying to watch they may even join in but only if you ask them to,” stated John.

John eased my legs open both Mike and Terry shifted forward to get a better look at my exposed pussy just before John filled me in one thrust of his hips. Within seconds an orgasm erupted through my body causing my mouth to lose control as I begged him to fuck me faster and harder.

“You want all three of us to fuck you, then just ask,” said John in between taking huge gulps of air.

I didn’t want our friends to fuck me they had already used my mouth but my pussy was sacred, it was for John only. My tits were bouncing with the increased speed of John fucking me, I had reached the point when who or what or why didn’t matter anymore and I couldn’t control myself.

“Yes John fuck me and then I want Mike to fuck me and then Terry, I want to be penetrated by all three of you, my cunt wants to be fucked hard and long and I don’t care by who, just fuck me.” I said with some disbelief that those words had actually come out of my mouth.

My words sent John over the edge and with a long guttural moan he unloaded his seed inside me. I wanted more and wasn’t disappointed as Mike replaced him and slipped deep into my cavern, his extra inches creating a rumbling in my cunt and another orgasm even more intense than the previous ones. By the time the three of them had finished with me I was totally exhausted and still a little horny, Terry remained between my legs his limp cock lying comfortable along my slit while John and Mike caressed my nipples.

“Was that worth it?” asked John, “because we haven’t finished with you yet. Promise that you will give me a blow job whenever I want one, actually any of us when we want one sounds better.”

I was still coming down from the high so I agreed while my head was still full of the lustful thoughts.

“We have one more thing to do before we’ll call it a night. You said that you wanted to be fucked but you also said and I quote ‘I want to be penetrated by all three of you’, so that’s what we are now going to attempt,” said John with a mischievous look on his face.

I thought they intended to place a cock in each of my holes, I shuddered at the thought of anal sex but resigned myself to the inevitable. John moved me aside to allow Mike to lie on his back, I knew what was expected of me and positioned my virgin asshole in line with his cock. Instead John had me turn around so that I was facing Mike’s feet and he guided Mike’s cock into my pussy. I was baffled as to how they were going to use my holes until Terry pushed me back so that my pussy was thrust forward still impaled on Mike’s cock. From the left side of me Terry aimed his cock at my pussy. I was a little scared at the thought of another cock inside me but without any discomfort he managed to also enter me. From the right of me John was also moving forward, the two men jostled each other to try and get their positions right as John’s cock pushed against my full cunt. The pressure against my pussy was painful as John attempted to join his friends but with one final push he also slipped inside my cunt. I now had three cocks stretching me wide, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain, and none of the men could start any rhythm so it was more a case of pushing together, but it was enough to send me over the edge with such an intense orgasm that I collapsed into unconsciousness.

When I awoke apart from John the others had left, my hand drifted to my sore pussy and I couldn’t resist stoking my clit gently. My movement woke John and with a massive smile he said, “so you still want more.”

The truth is I did but I also wanted revenge for John turning me into a slut, a slut who enjoys being used but a slut nonetheless. Already my plans were in effect to do the same to John, but not with women I was seeking a couple of men to teach him what it’s like to be used. Time to check the personal column to see if anyone has responded to my request.

tamol
tamol
91 Followers