One Busy Computer Geek

Story Info
Computer nerd has a thing for threesomes.
2.5k words
3.07
27.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I had this funny dream Monday morning. I dreamed that I had a crush on this gal in my college. In real life, I would probably not approach her in this way. After all, dreams are dreams not reality. Anyways, I was one of the "nerds" on this college campus and throughout each day, I'd go out of my way so that I'd meet her in some hallway or be able to catch her eye across the cafeteria.

Once, she caught me watching her. I had been careful not to ogle her because there is a key difference between ogling and just watching a girl. So she motioned me over. I walked over with a casual shuffle and sat down next to her. She asked me why I had been watching her.

"I've been watching you for the past couple days and I'd like to get with you and two other girls and have some fun," I said. She gave me a sideways glance and while her reaction was wary, her lips turned up in a grin and she licked her lips.

"Tell ya what," she says. "Come over to my dorm on Saturday and we'll have some fun." I asked for the time and then got out a notepad and wrote it down. Then, I turned and shuffled away. I could feel her eyes on me and I resisted the urge to turn in her direction.

Saturday night came and I made my way to her dorm. I was dressed in a green plaid shirt and blue jeans. The three girls were sprawled out over bean bag chairs and when I came in, they looked me up and down and then laughed.

"What? You think the computer nerd doesn't have it?" As one, they all looked at my crotch area and nodded. Now, to see all their eyes focusing on my one region of "action" turned me on so quick that a little bulge literally jumped out. A collective "Ooo" came from them.

"Did you want to just stand there and we pull your clothes off and feast or did you have something in mind?" one of them asked. I said, "I want two of you to be blindfolded while the third watches as I do two of you at once."

The girl I had asked in the cafeteria decided that she would do the watching. So, one girl scoots up underneath the bed while the other lays on top of the bed. I put a rubber on and then entered the pussy of the girl who was on the floor. Then, I lowered my head and began to eat out the other one. The sound of lovemaking filled the room and as I feasted on delicious pussy lips and cunt, my hips were doing their dance down below. Even after I had blown my load in the rubber, I continued to pound into that hot canal of flesh until she could not hold herself and exploded all over the carpet. No sooner had we all cum, a cell phone rang. One of the girls' friends was being a lookout and said that one of the boyfriends was seen coming towards the dorm.

I got dressed quickly and hid in the janitor's closet while the two guys came and found their girlfriends already hot and horny. The guys took their girls to the cars (I imagine that the setting of the dream was late summer) while I still hid quietly. Soon as the dorm got quiet again, I came back out of the closet and went back to the dorm. I knocked lightly and the girl told me to come in. I walked in as she was undressing.

"Eat me," she more or less commanded. "I saw how you were doing my friend and I was so turned on. I want to feel your mouth eating my pussy!"

"Ok," I said. "But this time, we do it my way." I went back to the closet where I had hidden a small backpack. I went back into her room and started taking things out of it. First, a CD which went into her CD player. I pressed the PLAY button and techno music filled the room.

"Techno? What else is strange about you?" she asked. I gave no reply as I went back to the bag and pulled out a couple black light bulbs. I put them into the ceiling light and then turned it on. The white of the carpet glowed purple and then I told her to lay back wherever she felt comfortable. She lay back on the floor and I started to get into position.

"Wait," she said. "I've seen your cock and I'll be it needs some cleaning. I'll eat you if you eat me." I decided that this was fair enough and moved my cock towards her face. She grabbed my hips and guided me down. I crossed my shins to make a pillow for her head and then began to feast on the second pussy of the evening.

At one point, I shifted from being on top of her to her being on top of me. She was right; my cock did need some cleaning. Her talented tongue was quickly bringing me close to cumming and when I did, I felt her teeth tightening around my cock as she struggled not to gag on it all. No sooner had I given all I could, then a gentle trickle turned into a steady river.

I felt the tremor of her orgasm shivering through her body like an aftershock of an earthquake. I sucked up every bit of the river that escaped her body that was wringing itself like a wet towel being twisted. I heard a sigh of contentment come from her lips and I knew that I had done it; I had completed the task that I set out to do which was prove that a computer nerd knew how to have and make memorable sex.

I turned from my position of eating her and walked my finger up towards her mouth. I stopped at her nipples and gently sucked on them till they became hard. "I'd love to have you ride me, but I have some work to get done," I said. "So, maybe we can do this again after graduation." She smiled and leaned towards me. I met her halfway and our tongues met before our lips did. I came really close to penetrating her but remembered that I didn't have any more condoms. So, I stopped and pulled back. "That is for what you can look forward to," I said. She watched as I got dressed. I looked down at her naked beauty. She was teasing me with her fingers as she started to finger fuck herself.

"I'm starting to get wet again," she whispered.

"Save it," I whispered back. I left my CD in her player, grabbed my book bag and left. I exited her dorm as quietly as I could, but as I rounded the corner of the building, she had her window open, the black lights on, the music pumping and was making enough moans and groans that I nearly wanted to become Spiderman and climb the wall and eat her out again! But, my studies awaited and even then I was doubting that I'd be able to focus on them.

Several days later (still in my dream), I learned that I was to be giving the commencement speech. So, I dressed in my best suit that could be worn underneath the gown. I walked into the building and immediately noticed something. Almost every girl who saw me pointed and giggled, but it wasn't a "making fun of" giggle. It was more like a "I wonder how I never saw it" giggle. Everywhere I walked, I heard the giggles. So for a moment, I forgot about the speech I was supposed to give and looked for the girl. I found her in a crowd of girls and as I made my way towards her, she looked up and our eyes met.

Her lips parted in a smile and as one, each one of her crowd looked up at me. The level of giggling intensified and I walked up to her and said, "What did you do?"

She laughed and said, "I wanted to make the rest of the boys jealous of you, so I kinda spread your reputation around." Then, she showed me her cell phone. "This is the message that has been running like a wildfire through this auditorium." I bent to take a look and was humored to read, "Computer nerds know what it takes to get the job done." It had my name in it, but I can't remember what it was (outside of the dream).

I turned to walk away, but she grabbed my arm. "Tonight, at my dorm. I'm having a party and you're invited." I nodded and she let go of me. I started to walk as though leaving, but then turned and walked back to her. I grabbed her hand and shoved it down the front of my suit pants. There were gasps of surprise from her little crowd, but she laughed out loud as she felt my desire to have her right then and there.

"Go get 'em, tiger," she whispered and then withdrew her hand. This time, I walked away without looking back.

As soon as I turned the corner, I was met by two angry guys. The two jealous boyfriends.

"We're going to make you pay for your little stunt. After graduation, you meet us on the football field." Then they turned and left. I was somewhat nervous, but remembered the party that I was invited to and decided to gather some "ranks" of supporters.

I made my way towards the podium and got a couple wolf whistles. I pretended to ignore them, but used my ears to locate where they would be sitting. Soon, my turn came to speak and I walked to the podium and looked out over the crowd. The two boyfriends were sitting with their girlfriends, but their attention was on me. I might as well have had two laser pointers on my chest that could well have been on two handguns. But, I had a speech to give and I decided to go all out on it.

"Fellow classmates, students of the hallways, hallway monitors, and associate deans. Today is a day of celebration. A day of knowing that everything that you've been working towards has finally come to fruition. You've each had setbacks. Some have had it easier than others, but ultimately, everyone had to push beyond their comfort zone to get what they wanted." There was a smattering of titters that rippled through the crowd like a scattering of fleeing sparrows before a hawk.

"Some of you had it easy. Your face is recognizable wherever you go. Most of us want to be known for something we did. Something that made an impact for the good of men." (Another, somewhat louder titter.)

"Many of you know that humans are a creature of habit. It takes a tragedy or a rude awakening for us to realize how different we all are from each other. But no matter how different we are, sometimes it takes a push, a shove in the right direction. Sometimes, the push you make can be made easier by preparing for it. Going where no man has gone before or going in a manner that not many know how to do. Doing what is absolutely necessary to get the word out that you know how to succeed." At this point, the blanket of titters rose to a cheer. Almost all of the senior girls were on their feet and cheering. Many others who had no idea of the underlying meaning were also cheering. My message was double, but I made sure to give the kind of message that was easily understandable even if it wasn't sexual.

"And now, all I ask of you, is that you do what you do best. Set a goal and meet it. Find a person that you can fall in love with and live with them. If you can fall in love and live with them, by all means stay with them. An unknown quality of life comes in knowing how to be successful in it. Thank you, and bon voyage!"

With that, I took my hat and flung it up into the sky where it was joined by many others. I walked off the stage and to my seat which was now surrounded by hot girls. After the ceremony, the two angry guys made their way to my side and manhandled me over to the football field. Since their "hero" was being treated so unfairly, the whole of hot single female society followed. I didn't say a word, but winked to my crowd of supporters. I knew that whatever came of this, I still had a party to go to.

I was "escorted" to the center of the field which was quickly filling with those who knew what was happening as well as the curious. My "captors" had made a small platform and lead me up onto it.

"Since you seem to be fond of doing two at a time, we thought you'd be interested in doing the two of us at a time. Here is some lube and condoms." And then, the two stripped naked and blindfolded themselves. I turned towards my new girl and asked for her dildos. She grinned and brought out two monsters and passed them up to me. I motioned the crowd to be silent and then lubed the two dildos. Then, I got two chairs from the little platform and set the lubed pieces upright on the chairs. Lastly, I guided the two boys over and down onto the dildos and as soon as they sat down, they discovered that I knew what I was doing. Not only did they have a dildo firmly in their rear, but I had remembered to bring superglue and their butt wasn't going anywhere for a while. Then, I removed their blindfolds and walked in front of them.

"Gentleman, always remember. If you know how to succeed, you don't have to worry about bullying to keep that position. Just let the good times roll. Then, I turned and walked off the platform. The two tried immediately to come after me and discovered that they could not rise off the chairs.

"Your butts are superglued to the chair," I said as I glanced over my shoulder. If you can find somebody kind enough, they might lend you a cell phone so that you can call for help." Then I walked away and was swallowed up by a sea of girls who were now carrying me through the crowd. I'd like to think that at some point, they figured out that I wasn't wearing any underwear and stripped me right then and there on the field for a certain feast...