One Crazy Adventure

Story Info
Crossdressed, first time blowjob, and anal threesome.
2k words
4.48
203.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ll start out by telling about myself. I am a good-looking guy, athletic body, and only an average penis at 5.5”. I am heterosexual. I like to shave my testicles region as well as keep my ass and ass crack shaved. When alone I like to watch porn and cross dress. I wear panties and a 34b bra. I use fake silicone breasts, the one women use to add a cup size as breasts to give me a ‘b’ size chest. I also love to wear garters and stockings and skirts or dresses and tight tops. When I get excited I like to experiment with my 8” vibrating dildo and fuck my ass with it. I also use cucumbers some times; it is exciting to see how much cock I can take in my ass. I have slid an entire 9.5” cucumber with a 7.5” girth up my ass, it filled me like I never imagined. Now that you have an idea of my sexual side I can go on with the story.

Late one night I was watching porn and got really excited. I started to get dressed. I put on a pair of medium, silky pink thongs. Then I put on a matching pink pushup bra with a slight amount of lace across the cups. I also added a black lacy garter belt and slid on black lacy thigh high stockings. With the outfit almost complete I put on jeans and a tight girly top that showed off my bulging “breasts”. I put on a big jacket and decided to go on an adventure to the adult toy store. Sometimes I have fantasies of sucking a man’s dick, even though I am not gay, this arouses me at times. I thought about sucking the cock of the guy working at the store. But I shook it off when I got there.

I went in and felt really excited the whole time I walked around knowing what I was wearing underneath. I looked around for quite awhile at the different toys, and lingerie, and videos. I couldn’t help but thinking about my most recent fantasy. There were two guys working in the store. The one guy stayed behind the counter, he was tall and slender. The other guy was cleaning and mopping, he was kind of short and stocky. Stocky is better than saying fat.

I picked out a video and approached the counter to pay for it. As the guy leaned forward to give me the video something inside made me blurt out to him, “Are you gay or straight?” He was taken a back for a minute than said, “excuse me.” “I don’t mean that in a bad way I just want to know,” I replied. He looked around for a second and said, “I don’t have anything to hide, I’m gay, and proud.” I said back, “I know this sounds odd but I want to suck your dick.” He hesitated for a minute and said ok to my surprise and said we should go in the bathroom. As he came around the counter he talked to the other worker for a second and came over by me, we headed for the bathroom and I told him I really wanted to suck his dick behind the counter while he worked. He thought about it for a minute and took me to the back room. By this time there were a couple of customers.

He told me that as long as customers didn’t see me go up there and I said lets just wait till they leave. I also decided to share with him that I was cross dressed and maybe I could get a wig and wear women’s clothes so if anyone sort of saw it might look like I was a girl. He really liked this idea so he told me to take off my clothes and he would be right back. I took off my shoes, pants, jacket and shirt. I was left standing in pink panties and bra and black stockings and garter belt.

He came back in a few minutes and look really pleased with what I was wearing. He said first we have to shave my legs and chest. I reluctantly agreed and he shaved me first. Then he handed me some new black thigh highs, these were silky and glittery. I slid those on my silky smooth legs and connected the garters to them. He then handed me a very short, tight pink satin skirt that I pulled on. It barely covered the stocking tops. Then he gave me this silky, nylon top to put on. It war very tight in the breast region and loose everywhere else with no sleeves. You could see the pink of my bra but it looked very good. Then he gave me black stilettos and a big blonde wig and pink satin gloves to put on. I looked rather good with no make up or anything. He then took me up front and behind the counter. All the customers were gone.

I now started to get really nervous, yet excited, and anxious. Just as I kneeled down a customer came in, that was close. I started to undo his pants enough to pull out his cock. I reached in and pulled it out and was surprised how big it was. Being flaccid it was almost as big as my cock fully erect. I grabbed it by the base with my satin glove and slowly started to bend my mouth towards it. I opened my mouth; my heart was beating so fast as I put my lips on the head. I stuck my tongue out and pushed it into my mouth, slowly sucking it further in and swirling my tongue around the thick cock. I could feel it starting to swell. As his cock got more rigid I started sliding my mouth up and down the stiffening shaft while using my hand to stroke up and down slowly. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this, tasting the fat cock in my mouth. I pulled my mouth away to see how big it was. I could fit one hand around the base and still had enough cock left to thoroughly suck on. It had to be at least 7 or 8 inches. I slid the large cock back into my mouth and was sliding my mouth and tongue up and down the shaft. In and out his cock was thrusting, as he was sort of grinding into my mouth now. I was trying to take it as deep as I could without gagging. I could taste his pre-cum now as it was spurting into my mouth. There was nothing I could do but swallow the salty fluid.

It was just then I realized there was another guy standing next to me with his cock out of his pants. He was grabbing my head and turning it so I went with the flow. I looked up to see it was the other worker, the fat guy. His cock wasn’t as long, probably 6” but it was much fatter around. He was already hard so I started rubbing his balls with my satin covered hand and then I swallowed the whole cock into my mouth. I didn’t gag but it sure stretched my lips. Just then I heard the taller guy start taking to a customer and the cash register open. I had no idea if he could see anything or not but I kept on sucking this fat cock in and out of my mouth, swallowing all his spurts of salty pre-cum. I would take his cock out and lick it up and down, then put it all the way back in my mouth sucking it up and down like a cock crazed whore. I still could not believe what I was doing but I just continued to suck.

Then my had was being turned again, back to the first big cock I thought but then I realized it was a new cock, still soft. I looked up and realized it must have been that customer. So I took his soft cock in my hands and slid it into my mouth and started to lick and suck his swelling cock. His cock got really hard and was much like my cock, about 6” and not very fat. For what seemed liked the next 15 minutes I sucked one dick after another. Taking in every inch I could. Sucking and stroking one cock after the next, back and forth to each cock, if I wasn’t sucking one cock then I was stroking the other two cocks just like I had seen in porno movies.

At one point the worker with the really big dick left to lock the door cuz when he came back he got behind me and lifted my ass into the air. This I was not ready for but I had a 6” cock stuffed in my mouth and the guy was fucking it in and out, holding my head. I didn’t know for sure what he was going to do but that scared, anxious feeling came back to me now. He then slid up my skirt around my waist and ripped my panties off. I then felt wetness on my asshole and a finger I think slid up into me. I tried to turn in protest but my head was held by the customer as he fucked my mouth. I just kept sucking, there was nothing else I could do. After about a minute of my ass getting fingered and lubed, he pulled it out. I then I felt his dick head placed at the opening; he grabbed my waist and slowly started to push in. His big prick was stretching me open as he slid inch after inch into me. I could barely breath; this certainly was not what I had anticipated. He finally slid all 8 inches into my ass; he then slowly started to pull back out and then started ramming it into me. Fucking my ass with his big fucking cock, I was forced to keep sucking that dick as he pushed me forward with every thrust. The customer seemed to start to stiffen and I could only guess what was cuming next, his cock started jolting hot fluid into my mouth and down my throat. I was forced to swallow all his cum.

His cock was replace immediately with the fat guy’s fat cock as the tall guy continued slamming his big dick in my ass. I started to suck up and down on his prick faster and faster. After just a few minutes the tall guy pulled his cock out, I thought he was done. I was wrong. The two guys just changed places and I got the big cock that was in my ass forced into my mouth as he started fucking my face. Then I felt the fat cock against my anus. He couldn’t get it into my ass so I felt more wetness as he lubed my ass more, than returned his cock to the opening and started to push harder. He was splitting me open with his big fat rod. It started to slowly slide into me, I could feel the pain, but he kept going. He slid all the way into me; I thought I would burst. His cock was fatter than that big cucumber I slid in my ass. He started to fuck me faster and faster as my ass hole stretched to accommodate his huge member. Just then the tall guy who was sliding in and out of my mouth started to spasm as his orgasm ripped through his long rod and my mouth filled up again with cum; spurt after spurt he filled me, I could barely swallow fast enough as some cum drizzled down my face.

Then after I didn’t think I could take the fat cock in my ass anymore he grabbed my hips hard and started to spasm as he filled my ass with his cum. I felt so abused. They thanked me and I walked to get my clothes. Hardy able to walk I stumbled out to my truck and went home.

I guess my “fantasy” was fulfilled, I sure didn’t expect what happened though. Full of cum and exhausted I fell asleep….