One Crazy Year with Crazy Girl

Story Info
I was never looking for a slave but it was forced on me!
4.7k words
4.38
36.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2014 started out as the worst possible year of my life. I had troubles with just about everything!. My job, which I thought was going well, had tanked and my personal life was getting worse. Most of my troubles, I thought I could handle, but not my girlfriend and certainly not in the way I expected. She turned from being a total bitch to an unbelievably hot sexy willing servant. It was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. She finally left me, but I will never forget her and the gifts and memories she left me with. The following story is based on real events, for the most part.

I met Nichole about a year ago. She was so great in the beginning not to mention very sexy and exuded sex out of every pore. Even though we met through mutual friends we were from very different cultures. She was very much a feminist and took herself very seriously went it came to her art and politics. She had a very strict set of rules about life in general that she followed closely. Most of the reason she did this, as I found out later, was that she lived very close to her fears, so when she saw a pattern of behavior that she did not like, she got fearful that something terrible was going to happen. She would not stop to try reason why, she just acted out of fear. This pattern of behavior did not, of course, show itself for a while. I never knew that her mother emotionally and physically abused her. As with most abuse from a parent, she started to equate pain with love. Pain from spankings or pain from verbal abuse was from her mother who should have given love but only gave pain, so poor Nichole, needing love so much, started to think of the pain as love. More on this later I just wanted to give some background to her.

Of course, I did not know any of this at this time. All I knew was that this beautiful, smart and funny girl was crazy about me! Nichole's sharp wit and intellect were matched by her looks. She was 5'7" tall with a tiny waist, but a bigger than normal ass that was shaped like a huge bubble. I loved that look. A nice big well-shaped ass and a tiny waist are a perfect combination in my book! Her long tresses of thick, curly brown hair ran all the way down her back to just above her sweet ass. I am not a huge breast man, but she had that area covered as well. Her nice size C cups breasts stood out proudly complementing her large, thick nipples with light brown areolas. Her nipples were so sensitive that she almost never went without a bra. She said that her nipples would end up sticking out and/or turning her on too much. lastly, she was a white girl no doubt but sported a tan almost all the time. The package was too good to be true. Don't get me wrong I was a good looking guy that made good living but I never had anything close to Kimberley. Girls with such hot exotic looks seemed to be reserved for other guys. Little did I know what lurked underneath that perfect body of hers!

So the beginning went really well. We had a great time together and went all over the city to plays and concerts. We went to art shows and she even introduced me to a church she went to in a not-so-great part of town, The church was really pretty good and I was willing to go because it meant so much to her.

I found out one of the truly amazing things about her when we first started to play with each other. One day after making out for what seemed like forever, I slid my hand down her flat toned stomach and into her sweet mound of thick curly hair. I found her labia and worked her clit for a while until she was really heated up. Then I tried to move my middle finger inside of her. That's when I felt the entrance to her vagina. I swore for a second I thought

"she must be a virgin!" No, really!

She was wet enough, but man she was much much tighter than any vagina I had ever felt before. She just smiled up at me when she caught the look in my eye.

"It's ok sweetly, it all just for you. Just be gentle until I open up" Nichole said with a devilish smile while pushing my hand that was between her legs further up inside of her. She moaned as my finger went deeper. She sensed that I was apprehensive so she took the initiative and slowly drove my finger deep inside of her herself instead of waiting for me. She let out a long sigh as I felt the walls of her pussy clamped down on my finger like a living vise! Needless to say I had a great time introducing my little friend to that wonderful pussy, but I took a long time to get all 7 inches of my fairly thick cock into that sweet tight place. Once she was loosened up we had sex all the time! Man was she insatiable! We had sex like crazed monkeys all the time. Nichole found a huge release from the tensions of life with sex. She was definitely a sexual beast, but she was always in charge. She never likes to be dominated. She did not like doggy style or really any submissive position. While she gave head like a champ she would never swallow or let me cum on her, not even her wonderful tit's! I could live with the trade off as she loved sex more than I did!

Most everything else was going great, so after only two weeks I suggested she move in with me. I know it was crazy, but she was very sexually and intellectually intoxicating and besides she needed a place to live.

In the beginning, we worked well together and cohabitating was easy, as it is in most new relationships. I let her take an extra room in my house for an art studio and even started to help her out financially. She wanted to go back to art school, so I said that if she covered the tuition I would cover the rent.

Things went along well for a while but then a little voice in the back of my mind, that tried to warn me that something wasn't quite right, began to speak louder. She was acting more and more erratic and irrational. I was beginning to find out more and more about what lay underneath. She had a hard time concentrating on one thing in her life and making that one thing work for her. One day she wants art school, the next she wants to sell art only and not waste time in school. I was beginning to think that there must be something more than what I am witnessing to account for her strange behavior. I had no idea at the time about her mother and how messed up she really was.

I might have guessed from the reason that she loved to be spanked so much and so often. I still remember when she asked me to spank her for the first time. We were lying in bed, a little worn out from a fairly rough sex session, when she all of a sudden flipped over on her stomach and crawled over my lap.

"I want you to spank me sweety, please," she said turning her head to look back at me. She had a thin smile on her face but seemed happy enough.

"What, you can't be serious!" I said.

"I know you want to and I need a good spanking. I have been a bad girl", she said.

"You're right I have wanted to from the first time I saw your ass, you are awesome," I said.

I started to spank her, but she almost immediately told me to spank her harder. I was afraid that I might hurt her, but she assured me that it was ok.Then she told me to berate her for not doing things that she should be doing. My hand was getting tired and her ass was bright red by the time she told me to stop. There were tears in her eyes and she hugged me and told me that she would be better, she promised.

"Honey, you don't need me to spank you. We can work it out." I said genuinely concerned.

"No honey, you don't understand I need to be spanked. It's just how it is, please please do not make me explain", She said with a very sad teary face.

"Ok, I will let it be for now." Was all I could come up with at that moment. I was struggling with mixed emotions. After a while when things began to slip it did feel great to spank the hell out of her ass, after all the crappy, crazy things she had done.

What was strange was that she seemed to treat the spankings like a redemption and then just go back to acting in the same was as she always had done.

We had several fights over the next few months that got worse and worse. I was getting fed up and she knew it. She was really scared now and I knew that she really did want to stay, but her craziness was getting the better of her.

I was like she needed someone to control her, but the only time she would release any control was during her spankings. I tried to talk to her about the spankings, but she would not talk about it. I thought at the time that I was probably getting to something very painful in her past. What was I going to do? I was fed up, but I really loved her, or what I thought was love.

The day of reckoning came after a morning fight.

"I want to you leave Nichole. It's just not getting any better, we have tried many things but nothing as worked" I said with a truly sorry look in my face.

"No, please, please don't throw me out. I will be better I promise. You'll see. I can't live without your support and love! Please!" Nichole said in between sobs.

"Nichole, we have been down this road before. Look around this house. It's a pig sty, you're supposed to clean, but you never do. You're supposed to cook and do laundry because I am supporting you while you are going to school, Oh I forgot, when you actually do go to school! I am late for work as it is and I cannot afford to be late again. We can talk about this some more when I get home, but think very hard about what I said and mean Nichole, think very hard!" I said in a huff. She seemed like she was on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

She mumbled "I will change, I will not let you down" more to herself than me. She had a blank stare in her eye. It was a little scary.I was now on the verge of being late. I left fully pissed off at the whole situation. I turned and ran out the door hoping that I would make it to work on time and at the same time I was very worried about Nichole.

The work day went by blessedly quickly as this was the busy time at work. Nichole had not tried to contact me as she usually does when we have a fight. I was hoping that she would see reason and I would not have to work too hard to get her to leave. I really could see no way out of this situation. She was unfortunately NUTS, but she was so intoxicating that I found it hard to face reality. Now it the jig was up. She had to go. With this resolve I pulled into the driveway, dreading the next steps I was forced to make.

I opened the door and was totally surprised to see a sparkling clean house! Not just cleaned but polished.

"Hello sweety!" Nichole said.

I was so shocked by the look of the place that I did not resist her coming up to me and laying a huge sloppy kiss on me. She must have worked very hard all day to get the place as polished clean as it looked. I was totally, absolutely shocked. I kissed her back, but by face was still stern.

"Don't say anything," she said. and lead me to the living room. She took my briefcase and coat then bade me to sit down in my favorite recliner. She disappeared around the corner toward the kitchen. She came back right way with a glass of my favorite beer, with an ice cold glass. She handed me the beer.

"Shhh, not a word," she said when I began to say something. She knelt down on the carpet in front of my open legs, placed her hands on the top of my thighs and looked up at me with a very sad puppy dog look in her face.

"I am so sorry for being such a fucking bitch. I am going to make up for everything and change the way I have acted. Starting now," she said as she reached up and undid my belt buckle. I was still in shock, and I thought.

"What the hell, let's see where this goes!" I thought as I took a big draw off my beer. I lifted my hips so she could pull down my slacks. Next she took off my shoes and then took off my slacks and underwear.

I sat there looking down at her with a very submissive look in her face, but her next comment still through me for a loop.

"May I please give you a blowjob?" she said. She had never before given me a blowjob while being in a submissive position and certainly never asked for permission.

I was about to tease her for kidding me, but something stopped me. Maybe she needed me to go along with whatever was happening, so I responded "yes you may". I still had my stern look on my face. Something told me that this was the right way to go.

"Thank you, sir, would you like me to take off my clothes?" She said looking up at me with her mouth inches away from my cock and her hand slowly stroking my growing hard on.

"Sir!" I thought. Man she was playing this to the nth degree. Ok, I will play along! I was getting very turned by this game and no matter what happened later this was great!

"I would," was all I said with the same stern expression.

She got up and took off her robe. She was totally naked underneath and looked beautiful! Her full breasts were looking gorgeous as usual and her freshly trimmed pussy looked sexy as hell.

"Thank you, sir," she said and got back down on her knees then she began one of the most memorable blowjobs of my life. I was now fully hard and she began to suck my cock with all the skill she could muster. She was patient and teasing as she swirled her tongue around my mushroom head and licked all the way down my shaft. She played with my balls and slobbered all over my cock like she had never done before, all the while keeping her eyes locked on me whenever possible. This was so out of character for her, but I decided to just go with it. What a great blowjob! I was moaning now as I grabbed her head and guided it around my cock. I would have never done this in the past, but I thought "what the hell, she seems to be into this".

She reached up and placed her hand on top of mine and pushed down, forcing more of my cock into her mouth. I got the message and started to push her head lower and lower. She gagged a few time before lifting off my cock with strings of saliva hanging from her mouth from the head of my throbbing cock.

"You like that baby, huh, let your good little girl suck you until you come baby," she said while stroking my rock hard shaft.

I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that was a sure sign that I was getting close to cuming. She surprised me again by pulling me forward to a standing position. She was kneeling on the floor with her mouth open.

"Come on me baby, anywhere you want," she said while looking up into my eyes. I stroked my cock a few more times. I knew that this was going to be a big load because we had not had sex for almost a week. I exploded all over her face and hair. The next few ropes of cum landed on her tits. I kept coming so I painted her face and breasts more with cum until her eye sockets were filled and her breasts were nicely covered in my spunk.

"Wow, honey you certainly had a lot of cum in your balls. I am totally covered," she said as she began to wipe the cum off her face and tits and then licked the cum off her hands. She continued to clean herself off while I sat back in my chair, finished my beer and watched her. She looked at me as she licked her breasts clean, lifting one breast up at a time. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. When she was done she said, " let me get cleaned up and then I will be right back."

I was still confused as hell, but I let her go because as I was pretty happy right then having just had a great orgasm! I was still blown away by the strange change in her behavior. It concerned me, but I was going to wait and see how this whole scene would play out before I asked too many questions. She seemed very happy and I loved to see her with a big smile on her face. It reminded me of the beginning of our relationship.

I got dressed again and waited for her return. She returned amazingly fast considering that she looked like she had also taken a shower. She came into view and sat on the couch wearing a white camisole, with no bra, that seemed to be too small for her. It showed her superb breasts and the very thin material displayed her large erect nipples perfectly. She also had on a short skirt to top off her sexy look. She rarely dressed like this anymore but considering recent events this was not that much of a surprise. I loved the way her body looked, so sexy!.

"You are probably wondering what the hell is happening?" she said looking at me with the same sad, submissive look on her face.

"I like what I see," I said waving my hand around at the clean house, "but yes you are acting quite out of character and I am worried and don't really know what to expect from you next."

She looked at the ground and then up into my eyes before speaking. I could tell this was really hard for her. Her eyes were teary as she spoke.

"I love being with you Mike, but there are somethings that you should know about me that I think may help explain some of my behavior," she said.

She then began to explain what her childhood had been like and the abuse from her mother. She explained what the spanking really meant to her and how she found it really hard to cope sometimes. She felt nervous a great deal of the time. The spankings helped center her and though she found them helpful, they were only a temporary fix.

"Then after what happened this morning," she continued, " I had a nervous breakdown and was going to pack up and leave just as you wanted, but then I started to realize that you had always been so great to me and maybe you could find it in you heart to forgive me for all the thing I have done if I opened myself totally up to you and shared with you what I have never shared with anyone before." She took a long pause before she continued.

"I am really scared right now because I do not know how you are going to react to what I have to say, but just promise me you will hear me out before you say anything, " she said in a shaky voice.

"Ok sweetie, I can't say I know what is going on in your head, but I will hear you out before I say anything," I said genuinely concerned. She had cleaned the house and had given me a first-class blowjob. I felt it was the least I could do to hear her out. I still was not convinced she should stay however, but that was not the right thing to relate to her at this point.

"I am a pretty messed up person in the head and that may not be news to you anymore, but let me assure you that I think I know a way that we can get along for a while. I need to atone and make up for the way I have acted. Ever since I set my mind to this goal I have felt better than I have felt in years. To truly makeup to being a first-class cunt. Cunt is the right word I assure you," she said as she noticed my reaction to the word cunt. "The cleaning and blowjob were the first steps," she said continuing. "You know that the spanking made me feel better for a while, what I need is that treatment from you all the time. I need you to treat me like the fucked up bitch that I am. I know that sounds harsh even for me, but just wait until I have finished before you say anything."

I sat there not knowing where this might end up, but I felt I should hear her out even now, so I sat back and motioned for her to continue.

"Just thinking about this type of treatment has made me feel that for the first time I can own up to who and what I am and then maybe I can move forward in my life. You know about most of the reasons that I could want this, but you do not know about them all. I have cheated on you Mike, more than once and with more than one guy. I know it's terrible and I would just walk out that door right now if I did not think that-"

"What the fuck did you just say!" I yelled at her.

"I know it's deplorable and totally fucked up but please...please let me finish," she cried with tears running down her cheeks.

"You have 2 minutes to say whatever the fuck you have to say and then I want you to get the fuck out of my house and never come back," I screamed and I got up and paced back and forth.

12