One Crazy Year with Crazy Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Mike devises a fitting punishment for Nichole.
3.7k words
4.36
29.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You really need to read www.literotica.com/s/one-crazy-year-with-crazy-girl to understand what is happening here.

I received feedback about the caning in the first part. I wish I could edit this part and make the scene more real. I had no idea about caning and I had the guy beat her to hard and long. Please forgive this part. If I could edit the story I would have already. Please leave more feedback about what you like and did not. It really helps. I would not have even published this second part if it were not for a second person given me encouragement. Thank you to GreaserBob for his excellent feedback.

*****

"Yes master thank you for my punishment," She said in a submissive voice while she looked down and not up into my eyes.

I moved into the living room after getting another beer. I got dressed again and sat back and tried to digest what had just happened. Wow, what a nut job, part of me was thinking, but the other more charitable part thought that this truly could be what she needed. If so why shouldn't I take advantage of it and have some fun.

She came back into the room naked. She stood before me with looking down at the carpet. Even with all that's happened, she still looked incredibly hot.

I glared up at her from my recliner and said,

"I am so mad at you, on top of everything else you have done I still cannot believe that you fucked around on me, but I think I am beginning to understand what is going on inside that head of yours. I really should just throw you out in the street, but I want to give you and chance to, as you say, to redeem yourself. You can start by continuing to clean this house and keep it clean. Do all the laundry, but also I want you to buy and cook our food. On top of that if you miss even one day of school I will make the canning you received feel like a massage! Do you understand?"

"Yes master thank you!" She said still looking down, but a smile started to appear..

"Also I am still very upset by with you for fucking around on me. I am more upset at this than anything and I will think of a fitting punishment for you behavior. For now want you to get dressed in that while camisole top with no bra and the skirt that you wore earlier. Get going!" I said.

She immediately left to get dressed.

She came back into the room looking great. Her pert tits were outlined very clearly under the tight fitting camisole top although the top also had a generous amount of cleavage and her skirt showed off her hot legs nicely.

"Now get down on you knees facing away from me," I said.

She obeyed. Then I bent her over so her head was on the carpet with her ass sticking up in the air. Then I kicked her legs wide open. She looked great as I sat back down in my recliner with her ass right in front of me.

"Now I want you to tell me everything about the guys you fucked and I mean everything." I said.

"From this position master? Please I feel so weird telling you about fucknig another guy," she said.

"Yes from this position and the point is to not make it easy on you. I enjoy you in this position!" I said in a not-so-nice voice. She started slowly at first, not enjoying this at all, which is of course the point of it all!

"Well ok if you order me to I must obey. The first guy was named Frank and he was in my film class. We got along well enough and I flirted with him off and on, but never anything more, but then as you and I fought more and more I got my head screwed up enough that one day after class he asked me again if I want to go for a ride with him in his fancy Camero. I said yes this time knowing full well that I was acting like a slut, but I could not help myself." she said.

"I want you to play with yourself as you tell me more," I said getting strangely turn on by the unfolding story.

"Master please it would be so wrong. Please master don't make me," she begged.

"Do it now or pay the consequences," I snarled.

"Yes master I will obey, only for you master," she sighed.

She reached back between her legs and started to play with her pussy. She traced the outline of her labia and rubbed her clit as she told me more. I could see the wetness already there increase as she rubbed pussy juice around her vulva.

"We parked in a secluded area up in the hills and he came at me. I kissed him back as he started to fondle my breasts," she said as she starting to moan more and more. "Oh master please let me stop, this feeling so wrong."

"Keep going," I said as I got out my cock and started to stroke it. It was totally weird, but I was really enjoying the power I had over her. Forcing her to tell such a story with her bent over on the carpet with her sweet ass sticking up in the air and masturbating at the same time. It was incredibly erotic.

"I got out his cock and started to stroke it," She continued.

"Tell me about his cock. Did you like it?" I asked continuing to stroke my now rock hard shaft.

"Yes master it was thick and long. My pussy was already as wet as you see," she said.

"Go on," I said.

"He quickly had me naked and pulled me on top of him...oh god master.. this feels so wierd but I am getting really turned on," she moaned. She was rubbing her clit faster and faster as she told me about how he fucked her hard for a long time.

"Give me more detail when he started to fuck you with that big dick of his," I said. Getting even more turned on by her story.

"Please master it's no embarrassing, please don't make me," She begged.

"I want to hear every detail slave," I ordered.

"Ok master if you want to know. He lined up his huge head at the entrance to my tight pussy and pushed it inside. I thought he was going to split me into two. He was so big and the head of his dick as even bigger. He stretched me open slowly. It took forever for him to fully impale me on his huge cock. Then he slowly started to fuck me master. Stroke after stroke. I was a bitch in heat and my pussy was on fire. He was filling me with more cock than I could handle. I started to wish that he would cum to end the painful pussy stretching, but he was persistent and when I was finally stretched open enough he started to fuck me faster and faster until he was pounding my poor pussy with full strokes in and out. He fucked my cheating tight pussy forever master. I thought he would never stop. He made me cum several times," she continued. I could see her fingers rubbing her labia and clit with increasing vigor as the story went on.

"I rode him for about 30 minutes until he finally came inside of me," she continued panting now as she was close to cumming.

I could see her on the carpet as she bucked her legs and quivered and she started to cum right in front of me

"Oh god master I'm cumming," She moaned. "Oh god master this is for you, oh!!," She screamed as she came hard. She slowly got over her orgasim and collasped on the floor.

"Come over here and finish me off and swallow it all slave," I ordered.

She quickly came over and sucked my rock hard rod for a few minutes and then took all of my cum as I shot load after load down her throat.

She got up wiping cum from her mouth.

"I am really sorry master, I do not really know why I fucked him. I will make it up to you I promise," She said as she knelt before me on the carpet.

"Yes you certainly will," I said. "I want his email and phone number slave.

"What for master. Have already told him that I never want to see him again," she said.

"Don't worry about that, just write down his contact information and give it to me tomorrow," I said.

"Yes master," she said.

I excused her and told her to get to work on her chores. I just sat there thinking of more fun things I could do with my little slave slut.

Over the next two weeks she turned out to be true to her word. She kept the house clean and never missed a day in school. Her grades were also a lot better. I was happy to have her as a slave and enjoyed her often. I got a great blowjobs everyday after I got home and then a home cooked meal. The house was clean and I was starting to feel better about her, but she still had tons to make up for, but I didn't want to make her pay day after day so I bided my time and started to formulate a plan. She had given me the contact information of the guys she had fucked and I started to think of a great way for her to make amends to me and them. She needed this to free herself from the stress of the wrong she had done. I had no doubt, especially after talking to her about how she felt about what she had done.

I called each of the guys, Frank and Dave and told them who I was. They said that she seduced them both and that each of them got into big trouble with their respective girlfriends. I sent them both a long email explaining the situation with me and her. I did not tell them everything, but they were both into my plan, so I decided to set the wheels in motion. I invited them over for a night of poker this friday only a week away.

One nite after I came home and Nichole swallowed another huge load of my cum, I decided to go out and get a nice outfit for the upcoming party. I told her nothing of the plan. She would find out soon enough.

She was dressed in her home uniform which was a tight low cut crop top with no bra and a short skirt with no panties. She looked great as usual with her breasts fully visible underneath the sheer material of her top.

"Let's go. We are going for a ride," I said.

"I can't go out like this master," she said with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh yes, you can and you will, or are you willing to disobey?" I said.

"No master. Sorry, of course I will, where are we going?" She said meekly.

"To get you some appropriate clothes," I said.

Her eyes lighted up.

"Thank you, master," she said with glee.

"No problem, nothing too good for my little slave," I said with a devilish grin.

We drove to the red light district to where I knew a BDSM store resided. We pulled up to the store and she asked,

"what are we doing here master?"

"Getting you your new outfit now let go inside," I said.

She was hesitant but did not say anything. We went inside and I walked up to the store clerk and the counter. It was a younger guy in his mid 20's. He was not bad looking. He just stared at Nichole's chest as we came up to him. He unabashedly kept staring at her chest. When she tried to try away I stopped her.

"Don't be rude Nichole you have a great rack and he was enjoying the view." I said.

"Ok, sorry sweetie," She said as she slowly turned to face the clerk.

"Yes she does," the clerk said smiling at her. "What can I do for you?"

"I am looking for a slave outfit for her. Something that shows off her assets," I said.

Nichole stared at me in disbelief, but did not say anything.

"Well, this is going to be fun," he said while giving Nichole a wicked smile. "We should start out with a corset to show off those great looking cans of hers."

"Can you help us out?" I said.

"Be more than happy to," he said. "Follow me."

Nichole just stared at the floor as we followed him to the back where the corset rack was located. There were all kinds of corsets. Some full coverage and some seemed like they supported just the bottom of the breast. All were made of either dark black or red leather.

"What kind of look are you after," The clerk said.

"I like this one," the clerk said. It was a red leather corset that was one of the support-from-the-bottom types.

"Perfect I," I said. "What do you think of it sweetie?"

"I don't know honey it seems like it would not cover me up much." she said examining the corset and feeling the cups.

"You should try it on," I said.

"The dressing rooms are right over there," said the clerk.

"Well, you heard him, go over and try it on," I said.

"Ok sweetie, if you insist," She said.

"I do," I said

She went over to the dressing room and then call to me.I went over the opened the door and saw that the back of the corset was not closed and the cups were out of place.

"Looks like we need some help with this," I said.

"Please master, I don't want him looking at me. Can't you try and help me yourself?" She said with a pleading look on her face.

"Nonsense," I said. "I am not spending this kind of money without knowing if it will fit properly."

"By this corset does not even come close to covering my breasts," she said.

"Too bad babe. If this is humiliating just think of how humiliated I was when you told me you fucked you classmates at art school," I said.

"Yes master I am sorry," she said.

I called the clerk over and asked him to help us out.

"Be glad to," he said with a huge smile. "May I, um, adjust the corset to fit you? I may have to touch her breast to get them to fit properly is that ok with you sir?"

"Of course," I said. "She is totally ok with it, right sweetie?"

"Of course sir," she said with a very sad look in her face, but she made no move to prevent him from adjusting the corset.

"Please raise your hands above you, so I can get this fitted correctly." he said.

He then proceeded to lift and adjust her breasts to sit in the supporting cups, which seemed to be little more than supporting platforms to Nichole.

I could see the absolute humiliation on her face as he maneuvered her breasts back and forth, probably more than was needed. She stared at me with a pleading look on her face, but I just stared back with a look that said," just deal with it."

"Ok, now for the back," he said. "Please turn around and lower your arms."

He pulled the lace of the corset tight one row at a time pulling in her already tiny waist.

"Ok, that should do it," he said. "let see how it looks on you. Please turn around."

She turned around and I was very impressed. The red leather corset bound her waist so that her hourglass figure was much more pronounced. Her full delicious breasts were held up and together on the platforms/cups that only covered the her breasts up to the top of her nipples. It's like the corset was made to show off her breasts more than anything else.

"Perfect!" I said.

I noticed that the clerk had a huge hard on and his eyes were locked onto Nichole showcased boobs.

"Now I think we need to finish off the look with a few accessories," the clerk said as he lead us through the store to different sections.

In the end, this is what I saw. A sex slave goddess. To match her corset she had a red leather collar that had the word "slut" in brass letters stitched in it. He also suggested a belt that that went around her waist had small chains to attach to her wrists to restrict her movement. A pair of black fishnet thigh high stocking held up with a garter belt. 6 inch black high heels and a pair of fishnet panties to finish off the killer look.

Nichole looked very uncomfortable but did not complain. She walked back on forth in front of the two of them as instructed until Mike was satisfied.

Mike noticed that the clerk continued to have a huge hard-on and it must have been killing him.

I paid the clerk and we started to head out of the store, but then I paused for a moment and a wicked thought came to me.

"Nichole I want to test your resolve for our deal between us. I want you to go back in there and thank the clerk for all the wonderful assistance he gave you then I want you ask him if there is anything you can you to thank him for the help you received," I told her.

"But master what if he want to...you know..touch me or worse," She said with a desperate look on her face.

"Let him but he doesn't get to fuck you. I think that I blowjob is in order. What do you think slave?" I emphasized the word slave to remind her of her position.

"Yes master, I will do as you bid," She said with a sad look.

"And you must make him think you a willing participant. I want you to ask him for red lipstick and then I want to see your red lips around that guys cock all with a smile and a sultry look, got it. Blow this and things will not go well for you ass tonight slave," I said threateningly.

"Yes master," She said as she turn back around and went inside.

She went inside and back up to the clerk who immediately looked up and again stared at her tits on display from the corset.

"Hey babe, I want to thank you for helping me out with this fantastic outfit. Can I try out your brightest red lipstick?" She said with a sultry look and sexy voice.

"Um..ya..sure here you go," he said.

She applied the lipstick and then turned toward him and licking her lips and said, "Is there somewhere we can go so I can thank you properly?"

"Um..sure..right this way," he said. He was now a bumbling fool and lead her to the back of the store where there was a large comfortable looking chair.

I had to hand it to her she was playing it off exceptionally well for hating every second of it.

"Sit down little boy and let me show you how grateful I can be," she said.

He sat back in the chair and she knelt down in front of him and gave him a deep tongue kiss that left lipstick all over his mouth.

"May I suck your big cock sir? She said as she leaned way over to expose her breasts right in front of his face. While she did feel like a slut, the promise to obey kept her mind in check and made it a lot easier to seduce this boy her hardly knew.

"Are you kidding...uh..sure!" He stammered.

She smiled at him as she pulled down his pants and took off his underwear to expose a huge throbbing cock. It was much bigger than Mikes and it took her breath away.

"How am I going to get my mouth around this one," she thought.

He reach down and squeezed each of her tits and pinch her nipples. She let out a sigh while letting him explore her breasts and then began to suck his huge cock.

Her humiliation could not have been greater, but she was bound by her deal with Mike. This let her accept her situation and allowed herself to at least try to enjoy herself. This little boy had a huge dick and she was doing her best to suck him off. She turned her head to see Mike taking a movie and gave her a thumbs up as her red lips stretched around his huge head.

She sucked him off for what seemed like forever when she finally for the feeling he was getting closer.

"Come on big boy. Come for me. Cum on my tits. I know you love the way they look," She said as she stroked his cock with gusto.

"Oh, god I'm going to come," he said gasping.

She stroked him hard until cum spurted from his dick. She aimed his cock so the cum hit her face and breasts. When he finished she was covered once again in cum. The corset made the cum pool up in between her breasts. It was quite a sight.

"She learns fast," Mike thought as he could not help but be impressed at the show she was putting on. He recorded the whole thing for posterity.

"Oh god, thank you miss. Thank you, it was wonderful," He said.

"My pleasure honey," She said and got up and came over to me.

"Very well done my pet, I was impressed. Your lips looked to good stretched around that guys cock," I said.

"Please master don't remind me," she said as she wiped the cum off of her with some paper towels that the clerk gave her.

I gave her a shirt to cover up with and we made our way back home.