One Cribbage game

Story Info
Ted makes a bet with my wife during a cribbage game.
5k words
4.17
87.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Ted hit on my weak spot. He learned I love to play cribbage; every Saturday he drops in around 10:00am for what has become our weekly cribbage challenge.

I know full well why he started this. I know he just wants another crack at my wife. He knows if he pisses me off and tries anything on his own, he will be out for good. So Ted is being patient, and he seems content to drop in Saturday mornings and play cribbage, while ogling my wife every chance he gets.

At first, Debbie was not too comfortable with it. At least she seemed nervous. It could have been sexual tension as well. Ted always wears sweat pants and I know he goes commando, so it is easy to see the outline of his cock now and again. Of course anytime Ted sees my wife his cock snaps to semi-erect immediately, so that makes it even easier to see in his sweat pants.

I suspect he does this on purpose, figuring it pays to show the package any way he can as he hopes to have another chance to sink his cock in one of my wife's orifices. Debbie sees it as well and at first would blush instantly. Lately though, she seems to have grown accustomed to seeing the outline of Teds cock and she only blushes a little if at all.

Over the weeks even Debbie has gotten use to Ted dropping in. She has even gotten to where she does not blush when she sees him. When we started these weekly cribbage challenges, Debbie would blush the minute she opened the door to let Ted in. She was nervous and stammered as she engaged in light conversation.

Lately however, she has started sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper and drinking coffee while we play our game. She is at one end of the table and we play at the other end. She will even refill our coffee and make us toast if we ask her nicely.

Ted and I are constantly giving each other a hard time about everything from our golf game to our cribbage play or who makes the fastest car. Debbie listens and chuckles from time to time over our constant bantering.

We talked once about who was the hottest and sexiest female movie star today. I voted for that chick on the Big Bang Theory, and Ted agreed, but added that if it were any girl, he would choose my wife in a nanosecond. This did cause Debbie to blush, as she giggled.

Whenever Debbie stepped out of the room, Ted would immediately launch into a tirade about my wife's hot apple ass, or how he could make out her hard nipples even through her bra, or how her long firm legs went all the way up to her apple ass.

"We need to figure a way to get her again," Ted would urge.

"When I say, and not before," I would caution Ted.

"I know, I know, "he would whine, "But seeing her walking around with her hot ass body... If she were mine, I would be fucking her constantly."

"Patience Ted, there will come a time. I am guessing you will be ready," I chuckled.

"Fucking right I will be ready, Shit, when it comes to your wife, I was fucking born ready," he chuckled.

Last Saturday at about 10:00am, the doorbell rang. Debbie was wearing a white button up blouse with the top three buttons undone. She also was wearing her white cotton work out shorts that fit tightly. Those shorts mold her firm apple ass and they have always given me a hard on when she lounges in them. I love them because I can see the camel toe effect of her pussy. I have never told her that and I know she does not know what a camel toe is. If she did, she would die from embarrassment.

"Debbie you look amazing this morning," Ted said with a smile.

"Ted, you are impossible," she chuckled as she turned and pointed to the kitchen.

"Gary is ready for you. I'll get your coffee."

Ted moaned, "I absolutely love those shorts! They really accentuate your apple a..."

"Ted, behave yourself," Debbie giggled as she interrupted Ted before he could finish. She walked ahead of Ted into the kitchen area to get his coffee.

Ted followed closely behind her and was holding his hands out like he was warming them over a hot fire. Except he was holding his hands over my wife's ass.

"Hot, hot hot," Ted laughed as he pulled out the chair across from me. I laughed as I nodded.

"I know," I chuckled.

"Are all guys like you two?" Debbie asked as she was pouring Ted's coffee.

"If they are normal they are," Ted responded laughing.

We started our first game and Debbie sat at the other end of the table reading the paper and sipping her coffee.

At a point, our conversation shifted to sexual techniques. Debbie continued to read the paper.

"Show me a dude that won't go down on his girl and I will show you a girl I can steal," Ted chuckled.

"Tell me about it," I laughed. "It always blows me away that some guys just won't do that. I mean hell; they don't know what they're missing."

"It's only fair, especially if the girl goes down on the dude," Ted added.

"If the girl goes down on the guy, it is an obligation that he returns the favor," I said. "I think it is a law," we both laughed.

"Especially if she swallows," Ted chuckled.

Debbie glanced up from her paper when she heard this and shook her head, "Tsk tsk tsk, you guys are all alike," she laughed.

"You know, some girls are addicted to the taste of it," Ted chuckled.

"Oh I know," I agreed.

Debbie looked up again, "Addicted to the taste of what?" she asked.

"To the taste of cum," Ted responded.

"You're crazy," she laughed. "I have never heard of such a thing."

"No, he is right babe. Some girls really are addicted to the taste. And that's not a bad thing. But there are a lot of girls that really like it."

"You both are nuts!" Debbie laughed as she went back to reading her paper.

"Well, we know we're right," Ted said to me. "Take your wife," he laughed. "I am willing to bet she is addicted to the taste of it."

"WHAT?" Debbie exclaimed as she overheard this comment.

Ted laughed, "I simply told Gary that I was willing to bet you are addicted to the taste of cum,"

"HA, well that's a bet you would lose," she exclaimed.

"Oh, I don't think so," Ted said with a chuckle. "I am betting that if I was to stand in front of you and jack off, that when I came, you would not be able to keep your mouth closed. I am betting you would open your mouth to catch it, because you are addicted to the taste of it."

Debbie was beet red and her nipples were clearly visible even through her bra and blouse. Her mouth hung open in disbelief at what Ted had said.

"Gary, tell Ted he is nuts," she laughed out loud.

"Some months back, I would have easily told Ted he was nuts," I said. "But babe, lately you have to admit, you do seem to like it. Which I dearly love that you do, but well..." I shrugged my shoulders.

Beet red, Debbie stammered, "Well I know I have s-s-swallowed it a few times, b-b-but that does not make me ADDICTED to it!"

I chuckled inwardly at her saying she had swallowed a "few" times. I lost count of how many times I had seen her diving to get cocks in her mouth as they started spurting cum. I had videos to prove it.

"I am just saying that I am willing to bet you would not be able to keep your mouth closed if I were to jack off in front of you," Ted said with a confident chuckle.

"And I just said you would lose that bet," Debbie sternly replied.

Both Debbie and I were a little surprised when Ted stood up saying, "One way to find out." Ted had a big grin on his face as he reached down and clutched his cock through his sweat pants.

"You CAN'T be serious!" Debbie shrieked, glancing in my direction, then back to Ted clutching his cock.

"Oh but I am," Ted said as he moved in her direction. "You said I would lose my bet that you are addicted to the taste of cum, and I know I will win it. This is the only way to prove it."

"B-b-but we don't even know what the b-b-bet is," Debbie hastily proclaimed growing redder by the second.

I could see she was breathing faster and her nipples were practically bursting through her bra and blouse.

"I will stand in front of you and jack off. When I cum, I am betting you open your mouth and take it in your mouth and swallow it. If you don't, then you win. If you do, then I win," Ted chuckled.

"W-w-win what?" Debbie stuttered.

"Hmmm, if you win, I will mow your lawn until winter," Ted said.

"Nope, that won't work," I interjected. "We have Jason do our lawn and Debbie really likes him," I added, thinking to myself that Debbie really likes to suck his cock too.

"OK, ahh, I will wash your cars for 3 months, both of them," Ted exclaimed.

"This is crazy," Debbie mumbled. "I know I am NOT addicted to the taste of ah, that stuff," she stammered not wanted to say the word cum.

"Then you will have clean and shiny cars for three months," Ted said as he moved toward my wife.

This was all Ted's doing and as it progressed, I found my cock rock hard under the table at the thought of how really crazy this was. Here it was broad daylight, sitting around our kitchen table, playing cribbage. And Ted had maneuvered this to the point he was about to pull his cock out and jack off in front of my wife.

By the time Ted had gotten to the end of the table where Debbie was seated, with her mouth agape and her eyes wide in disbelief, Ted had a raging hard on tenting his sweatpants.

She simply stared wide eyed and visibly aroused as Ted reached and pulled his sweatpants down allowing his rock hard black cock to spring up and bob in front of her.

"GARY!" she shrieked, "Do something; this is c-c-crazy."

"Hey, you made the bet," I laughed.

Debbie's eyes darted between Ted's pre-cum dripping cock to me, then back to his cock, then me.

"This is crazy," Debbie repeated as she watched Ted grip the shaft of his cock and slowly start to jack off.

"I am NOT addicted," she repeated. "I can't believe I am doing this," she added as she stared intently at Ted stroking his cock.

"You have to turn to face me, so you can open your mouth when I cum," Ted instructed calmly as he stroked his cock.

Obediently, Debbie slid her chair back from the table and turned to where Ted's cock was only inches from her face.

"I can't believe I am doing this," Debbie repeated as Ted moved his fist back and forth on the shaft of his cock now pointed directly at my wife's pursed lips.

I moved to the end of the table where Debbie was.

"Here babe, you don't want to get cum on your blouse," I said as I reached and started to unbutton her blouse.

She quickly clutched her blouse, "Gary, what are you doing?" she blurted.

"Well you don't want to get his cum on your blouse. Besides, this will make him get off quicker," I added.

With a big sigh, she dropped her hands and I unbuttoned the rest of her blouse slipping it off her shoulders I laid it on the table.

The swell of her perfect tits nestled in the cups of her bra caused Ted to pick up the pace of his jacking off.

Reaching the clasp of her bra I snapped it open.

"GARY!" Debbie shrieked, as she grabbed the cups of her unhooked bra holding them over her tits.

"You don't want to get cum on your bra either," I quickly exclaimed.

Another big sigh through now gasping heavy breathing emitted from Debbie as she dropped her hands and the bra fell into my hands.

To say her nipples were jutting out would be an understatement. Her areolas were swollen and her nipples were rock hard. Between her swollen areolas and her rock hard nipples, they jutted a good hard inch from her firm tits.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed movement at our kitchen window. Startled, I looked to see Jason peering through the window. Wide eyed and his mouth agape he was plastered to the window watching Ted jack off his big black cock inches from my wife's mouth.

Jason had undoubtedly stopped to see if I wanted our lawn mowed. Normally he came around back to ask because that is where I keep the mower. He noticed I had seen him staring in the window and he promptly turned beet red.

I signaled him with my finger to my lips to be quiet. Then I waved him in stressing to be quiet as he slid open the sliding glass door. Moments later he peered cautiously around doorway into the dining room.

Ted flinched as he saw him but managed to continue pumping his cock. Jason was behind Debbie so she was not aware he was in the room. Most all of her attention was on Ted's glistening black cock anyway.

Debbie had no idea I knew anything about her and Jason's activities, even though I had choreographed all that had happened between the two of them. The cat was soon going to be out of the proverbial bag.

I was standing off to one side of Debbie and I signaled Jason to come up closer but to be very quiet. As he entered the room I nearly burst out laughing. He quietly moved up behind my wife to look over her shoulder. His cock was well beyond rock hard and his normally baggy shorts were stretched tight in a huge tent.

Even Ted was surprised at the obvious size of Jason's cock. For a skinny kid, he had a package.

"I am getting close Debbie," Ted announced.

My wife's breathing increased and her pursed lips parted just slightly as she was now breathing in gasps through her parted lips.

Debbie was staring intently at Ted's cock as pre cum dripped from it to her knees. She quickly glanced at me apprehensively, then promptly back to Ted's cock as he began stroking it faster.

"I am really close now Debbie. It's time to see if you are addicted. Open your mouth if you want to drink this load," Ted mumbled.

As she watched Ted jacking off his cock, Debbie reached down with one hand and slid it into her work out shorts. It was obvious when she jammed her fingers into her wet pussy because her mouth opened wider. She was gasping for breath as she watched Ted pump his cock.

"You need to open your mouth wider if you want it babe," I softly said.

Debbie opened her mouth wider.

Ted's cock was pouring pre cum as he moved it closer to my wife's open mouth.

"Wider babe," I said.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could. Her tits were jiggling and wobbling as she furiously finger fucked herself in her shorts.

Seeing this, I had to pull my rock hard cock out. Jason who was just behind my wife pushed his shorts down and grabbed his cock and began jacking himself off.

"Here it comes Debbie!" Ted bellowed. "Aaaaaahhhhhhrrrrghhhhhhh, fuck yes, fuck yes!" Ted moaned.

A solid thick white stream of cum suddenly burst from his cock and shot directly in my wife's wide open mouth. This was followed by two more equally solid streams of the thick cum.

"Aaaiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeee," Debbie moaned as she climaxed as the first stream of cum filled her mouth.

Debbie quickly closed her mouth and gulped as she quickly swallowed then re opened her mouth wide. Ted moved his cock forward rapidly and slid it deep down her throat. With his cock buried to his black ball sack in my wife's mouth, he shuddered as his ass clenched tight.

Ted continued to shudder then finally staggered backwards pulling his limp wet cock out of her throat.

"Open wide babe, there's more," I said.

Her eyes were closed as she was wobbling in her seat and gasping for breath. She lifted her head and opened her mouth wide as she continued finger fucking her dripping wet cunt.

I signaled Jason, who looked like he was very close to cumming to move to my wife's wide open mouth.

He quickly stepped in front of her and aimed his long cock. No sooner did he do that then a thick stream shot from his cock with the velocity of a fire hose. This first stream obviously went straight down her throat because she gagged and coughed as she quickly swallowed then opened her mouth quickly.

Three more strong streams of thick cum filled my wife's mouth before she had to close it to swallow quickly.

Jason stepped forward and slid his huge cock into Debbie's wide open mouth.

Feeling the huge size of Jason's cock caused Debbie's eyes to pop open in shock. She pulled her hand out of her shorts and both her hands shot up to push against this unknown intruder's cock being shoved into her throat.

As she struggled to get this unknown cock out of her mouth, I leaned over. "Relax babe, it's just Jason."

Her eyes were still wide with shock as she turned beet red. But she stopped pushing against him. Reaching to the back of her head I shoved her face forward until Jason's cock was balls deep in her throat.

He held his cock there for only a moment or two then he staggered backwards pulling his long wet deflated cock out of her throat with a pop.

"Keep your mouth open babe," I said as I stepped in front of her. I was jacking my cock furiously.

Her hand went back into her shorts and I could hear the sloshing sound of her fingers finger fucking her dripping wet cunt.

"Aaaiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she moaned as I shot my stream of cum into her wide open mouth.

"Aaaaarrrrghhhhhh, fuck fuck fuck you're hot babe, swallow it all!" I bellowed.

She managed to gulp it all down, and then slumped in her chair. Her fingers now massaging her dripping pussy as she gasped for breath, her beautiful naked tits heaving.

The crotch of her work out shorts was drenched in her flowing pussy juice.

Both Ted and I were out of gas, but Jason was another story. He moved over to my wife and began poking his once again rock hard cock against her lips.

Opening her eyes, Debbie then slowly opened her mouth and Jason started fucking it. His hips pushed farther forward with each thrust as he gripped my wife by the back of her head.

Very quickly his balls were bouncing off Debbie's chin. "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgghhhhh," Jason moaned as he pumped another load into my wife's gulping throat.

"Aaiiiiyeeeeeeeee," Debbie climaxed again as she swallowed Jason's thick load of cum.

Finally with all of us totally spent, we collapsed in the chairs around the table with our limp cocks dangling.

Debbie was the first to stir. Slowly she stood. Her workout shorts were dripping wet in the crotch as she looked for her bra and blouse.

"You lost the bet," Ted finally mumbled.

"I know, I know," Debbie finally managed to respond. "I still don't think I am addicted," she added.

"You want more cum?" Ted said with a chuckle.

Debbie twirled around to look at Ted, "You got more?" she said almost too eagerly.

"I rest my case," Ted mumbled.

"Smart ass," Debbie said with a chuckle.

I laughed too. "Babe, I think you have to admit it. You like to drink cum."

Blushing deep red, she said, "I know, I know."

"Look at the bright side," I said. "We will never have to pay Jason cash for mowing or lawn again. I am sure he would be happy to have you take care of his bill." I laughed.

Jason rose up in his chair and gave two thumbs up before slumping back in his seat.

Ted and I laughed, and Debbie turned a deeper shade of red. Her nipples popped to attention as well.

"Men are all the same," she declared before heading down the hallway toward the bathroom carrying her bra and blouse.

The following Saturday I was totally shocked when Debbie came out of the bathroom. Normally she would wear shorts and a blouse or something casual around the house.

This day she was wearing her silky short robe that tied at the waist. She wore this only when she was certain it was just her and I. If anyone came to the door, she would disappear to the bedroom to change.

It was obvious she did not have a bra on. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly obvious when she came into the kitchen. The feathery feel of the silk rubbing across her aroused nipples seemed to keep them in a state of perpetual hardness.

Ted was due in less than a half an hour and I guessed she would change before he arrived.

She got a cup of coffee and the paper and sat at her end of the table while I set up the cribbage board and got the cards out. She was looking at the paper but I got the distinct impression she was not reading it. She kept glancing at the clock, then back at the paper.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers
12