One Cup of Coffee

Story Info
Kelly becomes a sex fiend.
1.2k words
3.9
236.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheEarl
TheEarl
151 Followers

This story isn't very deep, it's just a fuckfest. If you're looking for one of my more involved or character-driven stories, this isn't it. This is sex, pure and simple, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feedback is available at the email in my profile if anyone wants to write.

Kelly Matthews is 18, tall, brunette and eminently unavailable. I've wanted Kelly for years, but she's never even looked at me twice. Barely once. I'm not unattractive, just...not her type. Kelly's type tends to be Italian, bronzed and called Paolo. I'm just English, pale and called Dub. I'm always told that I'm such a good friend, or even worse than that, I'm just like a brother to her. Fuck being a brother, I want her. And this cup of coffee should help me do it.

Kelly came over to my house to study for the History test that was the next day. I was struggling in History and she was helping me through it. For this however, I was quite prepared to fail History. I put the powder into the coffee and offer it to her. She thanks me and puts it down beside her. I spend the next agonising 5 minutes listening to her talk and waiting for her to take a drink. Eventually she picks up the coffee and downs it. Almost immediately she grimaces and puts a hand to her stomach.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. I'm okay. It's just..."

Her eyes suddenly catch mine and they look...different. It's indescribable, but you get the feeling Kelly wasn't there any more. She gets up and starts kissing me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She put both hands to my shirt and ripped it open, tearing it off my back. I go to take off her top, but she knocks my hands away and rips it off herself, leaving it in tatters. She does the same to her skirt, leaving her dressed in only her panties and bra. My dick is making a bulge in my trousers, but she deals with that by relieving me of my jeans. We're both in our underwear and I can't believe just what's happening as she pins me to the floor and pushes her tongue into my mouth again, her red lips crushed against mine. She grabs my hands and pulls me up, dragging me towards the bed. We collapse on the bed and she pulls off her bra and pushes my head into her cleavage. My head is engulfed in her creamy white flesh and I find a nipple and start to suck and nibble at it. Her nipples have grown huge, they're the size of lipsticks and rock-solid. When I suck on it she starts to moan and wail, pressing my head into her breast as she struggles to remove my boxer shorts.

She releases my prick from its cotton prison and moves her head to my lap. Her nipple comes out of my mouth with an audible pop and I'm annoyed for a moment. Just for a moment, for then she starts to blow me. Her lips struggle to get to the bottom as her tongue works up and down the vein on the underside. She's really good at this and her hands start caressing my balls as she deep-throats me. Her breasts hit my knees as she bobs up and down on my cock, and she works her tongue all the way around the shaft. I feel the nerves tingling with every touch she makes and her frantic motions are starting to take effect. My balls tighten as I feel the cum shoot out in three waves down her throat.

She's not done yet though, she keeps sucking me until I'm hard again and then pushes me back onto the bed. She slowly lowers her cunt onto my aching cock and then starts to squeeze her pussy muscles, contracting them around my shaft, as she bounces up and down on me. Her huge breasts are bouncing up and down as she pleasures herself on my dick. I reach up to touch her, but she slaps my hands away and starts to use one hand to rub her clitoris and the other to play with her nipples. Her shaven pussy is squeezing my cock and I can feel her orgasm building inside her. Her rhythmic movements are going to drive me over the edge and I feel all my sensations disappear into my orgasm.

When she's sure she's got all of my cum, she moves off my dick and straddles my head. The pussy that I've dreamed about for so many nights is centimetres from my face and as I extend my tongue to touch her clittie, she moans loudly. I grab her hips to pull her down onto my face and start to run my tongue up and down her pudenda, inducing louder moans from above me. She squeezes my head tight between her thighs and screams for more. Most girls I know want you to take it slowly and gently when you eat them, but Kelly wanted pleasure and she wanted it now. The pressure from her thighs was increasing and I push my tongue into her and curl it round as she became wetter. I begin to suck on her clit and this is too much for her and she cums. Noisily. I nearly drown from the sudden gush of pussy juice and realise that my desire Kelly, was a squirter.

My dick by this time is hard again and as Kelly gets off me, she goes on all fours and tells me in a hoarse voice to "Fuck me in the arse." Happy to oblige I put her pussy juice on my erect cock, then place it on her arse bud and slowly push forwards. She begins to scream as I enter her and I nearly cum immediately from how tight she is. I don't try to stroke it in and out, I just keep trying to get an inch or two more into her arse. I look down to see that she's playing with her tits again. I reach one hand over to her pussy and find that it's sopping wet again. I slowly insert my index finger, then my middle finger, curling the mover to find her G-spot. I know when I find it, when her arse suddenly contracts and Kelly starts thrashing about on my fingers. I press there firmly and rhythmically, finding her pleasure spot and trying to make her come. I move my dick further and further into her tight arse, which is squeezing my dick tightly now. Eventually the pressure becomes too much and I cum in her again as she wriggles herself to a screaming climax on my fingers.

She's asleep now and the confusion when she wakes up will be quite entertaining. By then the drug will have worn off and she'll be herself again. It'll be hard for her to reconcile this with her normal behaviour, but the human mind has fantastic capabilities for denial. I'm sure she'll manage. Anyway, I still have one more dose. It's not a question of if I use it rather a question of when. I'll decide sooner or later. For now I just enjoy the moment and the memories.

TheEarl
TheEarl
151 Followers