One Day

Story Info
They only have one day.
3.4k words
4.8
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both knew we only had the one day, but somehow neither of them was in a rush. It was nice to just enjoy each moment as it came. The first was the greeting, a tight embrace that lingered a little too long. The second, a brush of skin as he handed her a drink to relax. The third moment seemed to happen in slow motion. As they lay embraced together on the leather sofa, he moved his hand to her face, pulling it up to face him. Their eyes closed just before their lips met, his rosy and pink, hers matte and black - contrasting her pale skin.

A moan of longing escaped her lips, causing his to curve upward in a mischievous grin, smiling as they continued to kiss sensually. For several minutes their tongues danced in each other's mouths like a perfectly choreographed dance. He began slowly moving his hand during this time, tracing one finger up her leg to reach her waist. From there he inched his way further and further up before grasping her right breast in his hand. As soon as he squeezed, he felt a small gasp, followed quickly by her dark nails gripping his upper thigh. Unbeknownst to him, she had also been subtly moving her hand into position while they kissed.

He took the pressure on his leg as a sign to continue further and brought up his right hand to meet her left breast, also giving it a firm squeeze. This elicited more sighs of pleasure from her, as he alternated between squeezing and rubbing over the soft fabric of her top. It wasn't long before he felt a small but growing bump beneath each hand. He grinned fervently and broke the embrace.

"Lose the shirt," he said, still grinning widely. She blushed, the pink hue in her cheeks contrasting greatly against her porcelain skin. But before the colour had dissipated, she had leaned forward, lifting the shirt over her head to reveal a black lace bra. The sight of her ample cleavage caused him to dive back on to her lips, this time biting down on the lower one and giving it a gentle tug. She responded in kind, causing a low groan from him in return. After a short while of more intense kissing, he again broke the embrace, placing one hand on her now exposed breast and used the other to tuck her hair behind her ear. He then moved back in to start kissing his way up her neck. Each kiss lingered on longer than the last, and with each one he applied slightly more pressure. By this point he breathing was heavy, her eyes still shut tightly as she felt him ravishing her neck.

As he continued planting more and more kisses on her neck, he felt her grip on his thigh tightening. He knew from this the control he was exhibiting on her, as she had still not moved her hand towards the growing bulge in his jeans. At this point, he decided a change in position was necessary, and that she needed to shed some more clothes.

"As much as I like you in that bra, it needs to go," he said in his deep voice. With a nod, she began to sit up, reaching one hand behind to unhook her bra. "No no," he said, shaking his head as he put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Allow me," he grinned devilishly. The hand he'd placed on her shoulder lifted a finger, placing it underneath the bra strap and sliding said strap down her arm slowly, tracing his finger down her arm, causing goosebumps to erupt along its length. He slowly raised the other hand, and repeated the motion, sliding the second bra strap all the way down. Once her shoulder straps were no longer providing support, she watched eagerly as he leaned in again. His face came close to her so she closed her eyes in anticipation, waiting for the kiss. But several seconds went by and nothing touched her lips. As she opened her eyes she saw the devilish grin once again. At the same time, she felt her bra being pulled completely off.

Before she could react to her new state of undress, she was pushed backwards. Unable to keep her balance, she fell on to her back. She was quickly joined in her horizontal position as he laid down on top of her, wrapping his lips around her left nipple. This caused a loud moan to erupt from her mouth. As his tongue swirled around and around, her moans increased in pitch and length, a sure sign that what he was doing was on the right track. As he settled into laying on top of her, he felt her legs wrapping around him, one after another, pulling him closer. He responded by switching to her right nipple, gently licking this one like an ice cream cone, imagining the sweet flavours enveloping his tongue. Further moans escaped her mouth as he licked and licked. Silently, while she was preoccupied, his left hand moved up to the now wet left breast and with a sharp squeal suddenly burst from her. She looked down to see her left nipple being pinched between his thumb and forefinger. Another squeal erupted as she felt him pinch again, harder this time.

She could feel her longing for him burning as he continued to ravish her breasts, every so often swapping mouth for fingers and vice-versa. She kept the grip she had with her legs and suddenly made the conscious realization that she was grinding up against him. A new underlying sound was added to the mixture of moans and heavy breathing, with the friction of her jeans rubbing on his midriff. He felt his already constricted jeans go tighter as his bulge grew even further. Without making a conscious decision he suddenly realized that he'd started reciprocating the gesture, increasing the rubbing sensation around his crotch, not even noticing, but enjoying it all the same.

In his own renewed desire, he decided that she needed to repay her enthusiasm with even more teasing. He kept on licking and sucking at her delicious nipples but used his hands to unwrap her legs from him, keeping his eyes locked onto hers the whole time. This caused frowning and a disgruntled noise of disappointment from her. But he just continued pushing her legs off so that they were laid flat once again. He placed his right hand on her left knee, ever so slowly sliding it up her thigh. Knowing how much she liked to be teased, he didn't make this a consistent movement in one direction. The volume and frequency of her moans began to increase, and he continued to move between each breast, making sure to give them equal attention.

As he reached the crotch of her jeans, he noticed the noticeably wet spot down there and he decided to give her a little shock, gently but firmly wrapping his teeth around her left nipple and squeezing. She let out a noise that was half-way between a moan and a scream. He smirked, before moving over to bite her right nipple. Another moan/scream erupted from her mouth, while her hands found her way to his back, sinking her nails in. She raked them down his back as he continued alternating between biting, licking, and sucking. He let out a gasp of his own as her nails scraped down his back, the pressure was more than enough to trace lines in the skin through his shirt. He decided to retaliate by undoing the button of her jeans, before sliding his hand inside.

"God you're soaked," he proclaimed, the devilish grin once again returning to his face. She blushed furiously, turning her face away from his. "What a filthy little slut you must be to get this wet before I've even gotten your jeans off," he continued, mocking her. She continued to blush, shutting her eyes tight as he began rubbing her mound over her lace underwear. He made slow circular movements with two fingers while he continued to suck on her nipples. He relished the power he had over her at this moment, she was putty in his hands - as proved by the growing damp patch on her underwear, not to mention the frequent moaning that she couldn't seem to stop.

Almost without warning, he stopped suddenly, letting the moaning die down to a low whimper. However, the silence was elusive as she continued grinding on him from her horizontal position on the sofa. She turned to face him again, opening her eyes with an almost pleading look. He raised himself up before pulling her legs off him and stood above her.

"Get up," he said in a low voice that was almost a growl. She slowly raised her head, swinging her legs on to the floor to sit up. She then stood in front of him, trying half-heartedly to cover her torso with her hands, but he pushed them down to her sides. He returned to the sofa, spreading his legs and arms. "Take off your jeans," he said. It wasn't a request. She shyly put one hand on each side of her now open jeans and pushed them down her legs, before stepping out and kicking them to one side. "Now," he smirked, "on your knees slut."

This time she obeyed without hesitancy, dropping to her knees almost instantly, and awaiting further instruction. He calmly reached down to his own jeans and popped open the top button. The fly was slid down and the jeans pulled fully open. He then reached inside and pulled his boxers down as far as they would go. His cock sprung forward, standing fully at attention and drawing her eyes to it. She stared hungrily for several seconds before looking him in the eyes once more. He nodded his approval, and she crawled forwards, coming to a stop at his feet. Wrapping one hand around the base of his now quivering cock, she leant forward. She slowly slid one hand up and down the shaft, whilst sensually licking the tip. He allowed himself to let out a low groan as he savoured the sensation. Precum started spilling out of his cock almost immediately, which was quickly lapped up by her waiting tongue. She swirled it around and around the head, while still using one hand to massage the shaft. He moaned louder, and she looked up to meet his gaze. She stared into his eyes as she pushed her lips down, engulfing half his cock in one smooth motion. He bit his lip and gripped the sofa on either side of him.

"Good girl," he moaned. He saw a brief pink hue return to her cheeks before she lowered her eyes and started bobbing up and down in earnest. This continued for several minutes, and he lay his head back and shut his eyes. However, as he felt a pressure building up inside, he placed a hand on the side of her head. She looked back up at him, her lips still wrapped around the head. "Not just yet," he grinned. With that she released her lips and waited, still kneeling close to his legs. Without another word he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up. Still gripping her tightly, he led her out of the room and upstairs, her pale form following close behind him as he walked upstairs with his still hard cock sticking out the front of his trousers. When they reached the bedroom he spun her around, pushing her back so that she fell onto the bed.

He pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it to one side. Next, his jeans were pushed down to around his ankles and kicked in a random direction. He pulled his boxers up to contain himself once more before almost leaping onto the bed and on top of her. He grabbed each of her wrists in each of his own hands and raised them above her head, pinning them in position under his weight. He then leant in and pushed his tongue between her lips once more. Her mouth opened eagerly to meet his and they spent several more minutes kissing passionately as they ground against one another.

Eventually, he managed to pull himself away as he remembered the main reason for bringing her to the bedroom. Standing up, he quickly went over to a chest of drawers and rummaged around. Several seconds later, he emerged with two pairs of handcuffs. One, the traditional silver and another, purple and made of Velcro. He sat down on the bed and made her put her hands together, wrapping the purple straps around her wrists, making sure that they were tight enough as to completely restrict her movement, and enough to pinch the skin ever so slightly. Next, he raised her arms once again above her head and used the second set of cuffs to attach her to the nearest bedpost. She wriggled around, to see how much leverage she had, she could move her arms a very small amount, but her wrists were tightly bound.

He made his way to the end of the bed. Next, he slipped his underwear down and off, stepping out of them and then kicking them off towards his discarded jeans. He lowered himself forward on to the bed. When he was all the way down, he placed a hand either side of her waist and pulled her lace undies 'til they slid all the way down and off her legs. He savoured the feeling of the now, even larger damp patch before throwing them on to the growing pile of clothes on the floor. He then placed one hand on each thigh, tracing the skin in light circles closer and closer to her crotch. She shivered as the feel of his fingers on her skin sent shudders down her spine. His head began to lower towards her cleanly shaven pussy, and she tried to lift her head to watch, but with her arms tied she couldn't do much to reposition herself without it hurting her neck. So, she just laid back and waited for the inevitable.

Another shudder sent suddenly up her spine as she felt him kissing his way up her left thigh. He seemed to be slowing down with each kiss, but maybe that was just her imagination. It seemed to be almost an eternity before he finally placed his tongue on her outer lips, circling just above her clit. She tried to move her hands to grip the bed sheets but was met with resistance as the metal handcuffs clinked against the bedpost, digging into her wrists. He gave a quick smirk that she couldn't see, but somehow still knew it had happened. He then began slow, deliberate movements, sliding his tongue down to her inner lips. He first licked up and down, savouring the sensation of her soft, moist lips, the sweet juices that came with that heavenly scent. He then brought up his hand, slowly sliding one finger into her opening. He was met with little resistance, his entire finger coated in her juices. He slid the finger in and out slowly, gauging her reaction. Soft moans once again flowed from her lips, so he opted to gently slide a second finger in. The moans grew briefly louder as the second finger went in. He then curled his fingers upwards in the classic 'come hither' motion, the moans once again grew even louder and more insistent.

Once he found a steady rhythm with his finger motions, he resumed his licking. He moved up to her clit and started circling it slowly. Each time his tongue passed over it she moaned a little louder. He kept his fingers moving and switched from circling to side-to-side motions. The moans continued but grew slightly less frequent. He switched it up again, this time sliding his tongue up and down over her clit, the moaning increased again as she started jostling her hips, wriggling around as much as she could. With his free hand, he pushed the nearest leg further away from the other, making sure that she couldn't close them. He tried adjusting the motions of his tongue one more time, making a figure eight with her clit as the centre point. This seemed to achieve the loudest moans so far, and he was now struggling to keep his fingers steadily inside her as she writhed from side to side. From this point, he just powered through, making sure to focus all his energy on keeping his fingers and tongue working in tandem. Several minutes passed this way and then suddenly, the moaning turned to loud squeals of pleasure. Her hips started bucking off the bed and he lost contact with his tongue. Quickly moving, he moved back in to continue licking at her whilst keeping his fingers firmly planted on her g-spot. The bucking and squealing lasted a good thirty seconds, and even after her orgasm had appeared to have subsided, there were still a few intermittent aftershocks.

Grinning widely, he sat up and knelt in front of her, before rubbing his still hard cock against her pussy. She squirmed from the sensitivity but didn't outwardly object. He slowly eased his way in, seeing her bite her lip in pleasure when he finished filling her up. He grabbed her right leg and raised it up in the air, causing more gasping from her as he slid even further in. He then started gradual pumping in and out, causing her breathing to become harsh and shallow once more. By this point, he was thoroughly pent up, and it was only a few more minutes before his pace started to pick up. The thrusting got deeper and harder and the moaning resumed as he used his free hand to start rubbing the area around her inner lips with two fingers. A couple more minutes of vigorous thrusting and he grunted heavily. His hips stopped their movements and his fingers stopped circling. She felt the warm wet sensation as his cum filled her pussy.

Pink in the face and very out of breath, he pulled out and then collapsed on the bed beside her. She turned to face him and leaned in for a kiss. Just before she reached his lips, however, a clanging sound met their ears. The handcuffs were still in place, preventing her from reaching his lips. "Oh yeah," he breathed heavily, "I suppose... I better let you out of those now."

"Yeah, that would be nice," she laughed back, still a little breathless herself. As soon as he let her out of her restraints she reached down and touched his now flaccid cock and started running her thumb around the tip. He grabbed her wrist as he twitched from how sensitive he still was.

"Watch it," he growled, smiling and giving her a peck on the lips, "it's too sensitive right now for you to be doing that." She pouted, clearly disappointed. "Alright then," he exclaimed, "I've got an idea. Now go and sit on the chair in the lounge." She looked at him inquisitively "I'll meet you down there in a minute," he responded. She wasn't sure what was coming but did as she was told. Minutes later she was sitting quietly in the chair and he came down holding a vibrating wand, the two pairs of handcuffs and some duct tape. Her eyes widened in a mixture of excitement and apprehension.

"Now don't move," he commanded as he proceeded to use a pair of handcuffs to attach her left arm to the arm of the chair, and then do the same with the other pair and her right arm. Next, he pulled a long length of duct tape, which he tore off with his teeth. This was wrapped around her left leg and the left leg of the chair. He again repeated the process, tying her right leg to the right leg of the chair. It was then, with the most devilish grin she'd ever seen, he placed the tip of the wand against her pussy. He then tore off another length of tape, which he wrapped around her torso to keep the wand in place. Finally, he turned the wand on a medium setting and then reclined on the sofa, switching on the tv and grabbing a sip of his drink from earlier, they were both still completely naked.

Her squeals of pleasure were drowned out by the television as he shouted above both, "We'll see how you're feeling in about an hour."