One Day at the Gym

Story Info
Couples fun with there friend at the gym.
946 words
3.46
34.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at the gym me my hubby and my friend Elle. He has a key so we had the place to ourselves. He came in with intentions. He was doing his best to bring up sex and being his playfully flirtatious self. He got her to flash him but then he went and worked out. We did squats (ouch they suck) and then walked to the back area, she uses one of the machines back there. I was sitting on a bench and she went and set her stuff down. When she walked past me I grabbed her and pulled her shirt down and nibbled on her nipples.

She said "you can't make the first move I guess I'll have to make the second" and sat down facing me (we were both straddling the bench) and kissed me. We sat there making out for a bit talking in between.

My hubby walked back and said "yeah y'all are working out huh."

We both sarcastically replied "yes."

He said "y'all aren't naked, useless," and walked back up front.

I stood up and grabbed her hand and we went to the changing room. I pulled her shirt off and commented on how cute her bra was and slid my hand to her back to unfasten it she hates when I unhook her bra. She took my shirt off and I unhooked my bra complaining about its lack of cuteness. I pulled my pants off slowly for her benefit. Only once I was totally naked I realized I didn't want to lie on the floor so I ran out naked and grabbed a mat to put on the floor. I walked back in and threw it down we kissed for a moment.

She told me "lay down," so I did as told.

She ran her finger across my pussy and then slowly pushed her tongue against my clit parting my pussy with her hand. Licking all of me and then focusing her attention to my clit I'm so easy I came fast but she kept going. I didn't stop her.

After I came a few times I grabbed her and said "It's your turn."

As I moved I felt the wet spot I had left behind. I pulled her pants off her panties matched the bra I had already removed. She got a text from her husband a picture of the down town area of the town we live in in 1800 something she responded and then laid down. I kissed across her thighs and kissed her pussy, smelled her intoxicating scent. Just as I put my tongue to her he called. He called because he hadn't gotten her response text. We were sitting on the floor while she was on the phone (no he doesn't know). I ran my hands across her thighs and to her pussy. She laughed because he told her "ok I'll let you get back to what you are doing."

She looked at me with those eyes, damn those eyes and said "Well he gave me permission." we laughed and I pushed her back down.

I started to trace the alphabet on her clit with my tongue she moaned with each one liking some better than others (she didn't know what I was doing) but got loud when I got to z. I continued with that motion as she got louder and came leaving her own mark on the mat, it's kind of hot too to know people are going to be working out on it. We were sitting there in naked post orgasmic bliss and then my hubby flings the door open and said "Damn I thought y'all would be doing something."

We told him "Your too late we are done."

He dropped his towel (he had taken a shower) I leaned in to kiss her and he went behind her and kissed her neck while I moved down to her nipples.

She said "Come-on your hubby wants attention."

He moved to the side of us and I grabbed his cock taking him down my throat for a moment then she took over and back to me and so on for a bit then kissing with his cock between our mouths. He laid her down to taste her she motioned for me to lay next to her we kissed and she fingered me a moment till she couldn't hold focus and I quietly asked him where he had put his condoms and went to get them.

She got off and then he put on his condom and laid down she rode him for a bit. She looks so good like that. He mouthed to me" I love you." (He always loves me when there is another girl on his cock) Once she had had her fill of him he bent me over and fucked me. It was kind of awkward the bench I was leaning on was not stable.

He put on another condom and laid her down on her back. I kissed her and sucked her nipples while he fucked her, looking at them both listening to their noises. I love to watch my husband with another woman. Seeing his pleasure and the pleasure he is giving her is amazing. I watch as I see him push into her breathing "I'm gonna cum," while looking at her then looking to me with a smile. Once we were all done we got dressed and put the mat up she used her gym towel to wipe up a bit and tossed it into the lost and found bin we debated if anyone would notice got dressed and left ........I have the best friends.