One Day At Work

Story Info
She gives you a surprise at work.
582 words
3.99
27.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come in one afternoon to surprise you at work. I walk in and ask for you. The person at the front desk leads me back to where you are... You look up from your desk and smile, hoping that I will go through with what I had told you in an email; happy that I am there, but unsure of what will follow. You stand up slowly and stretch because you've been sitting down a while, then you walk over and embrace me in a hug. I hug you back, pressing my body fully against yours and rest my head on your chest.

When no one is looking, I reach downwards and grab your ass causing you to press forward into me with surprise. I can feel your cock starting to grow, the result of either thinking about what I might do to you later that day, having your body pressed intimately against mine, or both. You grab my hand and lead me over to your desk where you sit down and ask me how my trip was. While we are talking, the other people leave the room to go on their lunch breaks. You ask if I would like to go somewhere for lunch and I reply "No, what I'd like is right here."

With that, I kneel down in front of you and remove your shoes. I lift your foot up and gently massage your feet and then nibble on your toes, taking the large one in my mouth and teasing it like it's a miniature cock. I begin moving up your legs, placing tiny kisses all over. I reach the top of your legs and begin to fondle your rock hard dick through your pants while you moan and encourage me on. I slide your zipper downwards, slowly, taunting you with what I know you want; your hard cock in my mouth.

The zipper is down now and I reach in and carefully withdraw your cock from your boxers. It is twitching and anxious to be given release from the sexual frustration you're feeling right now. I lean over and lick the tip of you, teasing, yet promising you that I will continue. Your hips lurch towards me and your hands wrap around my hair and pull me closer to your gorgeous cock. I now take you fully into my mouth, closing my lips over you with the perfect amount of pressure and begin to move my head up and down. You can feel the suction of my mouth and the sensual slide of my tongue ring.

Occasionally, you feel the top of my tongue ring brush the underside of your cock. You can feel your excitement mounting and your cum is rising in your balls, begging to be released. Anxious to be of assistance, I move faster and faster... You're moaning now and can't sit still. You're hips are thrusting upwards, fucking my greedy little mouth.

All of a sudden you stiffen and I can feel the gobs of cum spurting into my mouth. I keep you in my mouth until you come down from that wonderful high you attained. I place you back in your boxers and rearrange your clothes and sit in your lap.

We kiss softly and you tell me how good it was for you. Just then the rest of your coworkers get back from lunch and are wondering why we both are sitting there with silly little grins on our faces. *wink*