One Day in Germany

Story Info
A day of face sitting in a smother box.
5k words
4.57
45.3k
33
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers

Karin made the short walk from her flat to the train station and waited on the concourse as arranged. 8am was early for her to be up, but this was easy money. As a student she needed all the money she could get and easy money was her favourite kind.

She stood at the agreed place, her feet fidgeting in her old tan boots, trying to stay warm. The cold winter air was blowing straight through her well worn blue denim jeans. Her silvery white jacket gave slightly more protection, but she still looked forward to getting back to her small flat to warm up.

James spotted her from a safe distance. Mid twenties, average height, brown hair and glasses, the description of her was accurate. As he walked closer, he observed as much as he could, ready to take the final decision of whether to go through with this.

She had a pale, slightly long face, pleasant enough without being stunning. In a good light, maybe she bordered on attractive. Her figure was hard to tell through her heavy coat. Her legs looked nice in her well fitting jeans, curvy rather than slim, but still with the advantage of youth. Unfortunately she was standing facing him with her back against the wall and so he was unable to take a view on maybe her most important characteristic.

He was now too close, she had spotted him.

"Karin? Nice to meet you," he said.

She was taken slightly by surprise as she'd been looking the other way.

"James!" She smiled. He smiled back.

"Money arrive? All OK?" James knew she spoke little English, however he spoke even less German.

"Yes."

"Can I get you a coffee?

She was a little surprised by the offer, but also pleased with the attractive, easy smile of her friend for the day. While the money was good and the work easy, meeting strangers was always dangerous. Meeting in a public place helped and she also took other precautions. She had taken self defence classes and also carried an illegal stun gun and a knife. Messing with her could be a very bad idea.

She'd often thought about what she would do to anyone that tried to attack her. Most ideas involved her driving into the forest and handcuffing the unconscious fool to a large tree. Karin hadn't made up her mind as to whether she would ever release him or leave him to die. It would probably depend on her mood on the day.

However, James seemed OK, tall, attractive, with lovely eyes. He had that slightly nervous, unsure look that usually indicated a nice guy just indulging in a secret fetish.

James ordered from a takeaway counter and they stood together drinking lattes, the language barrier making it hard to communicate other than through the occasional smile. Karin also looked both nervous and excited as she held the hot drink in both hands in an attempt to warm up.

She was leaning casually against a rail that ran along the wall of the coffee shop and provided a temporary seat. Tom glanced down discretely, trying to take in exactly how she was sitting on the metal rail, but the heavy outdoor clothing hid the all important detail. Instead he watched as she frequently flicked her shoulder length brown hair back over her shoulder, a cute habit in James's opinion.

With their drinks still unfinished, they started to walk the five minutes back to Karin's small flat. James deliberately let her get a few steps in front before following, this really was his last chance to decide whether he wanted to go through with the day as planned. Once at the building, James followed her as she climbed the steps to the fifth floor. He watched with interest as she walked, focusing on the cute crease that formed around her pert butt and the top of her thigh each time she took a step.

The set up in her flat was basic, but perfectly functional. The smother box was set up in the middle of the spare bedroom. It was constructed of strong hardwood and comprised both the box and a padded bench for its victim to lie on. Both the box and the bench were raised off the floor so that the box lid was at the height of a standard chair.

"Try?" Karin asked as she lifted up the lid.

Tom removed his overcoat and suit jacket and lay on his back on the bench with his head positioned inside the open box. Karin lowered the lid which closed tightly around his throat and then removed her jacket to reveal a fitted white jumper underneath. Although it was getting too late to change his mind, James craned his eyes to assess her figure and was pleased to see a perfect hourglass, with a narrow waist curving out over full womanly hips and a cute butt.

A few seconds later it was too late as Karin casually dropped down on to the edge of the closed smother box and sat with her jeans less than an inch away from the hole and James's face. She removed her glasses and rubbed her eye to remove a speck of dust that was causing an irritation. With the irritation removed, her focus returned to James.

"I can padlock if like?"

From his position, the woman sitting on top looked more than capable of keeping the lid shut with her weight alone, but as she was already holding an unlocked padlock, he decided he should play along. "Sure," he replied.

Karin closed the hasp and locked it in place with a cheap looking padlock that grated metal on metal as it closed. Cheap or not, it would hold him. He tried to wriggle his head back out of the box, but with the lid close it was obviously impossible.

"Trap." she said as she waived a finger as if telling off a kid.

"Yes, I see."

Karin slid her butt off the edge of the box lid and was now fiddling with four short lengths of chain that were attached to the bench, positioned by each of his wrists and ankles.

"And lock here also?"

"Yes, sure."

James couldn't see much as Karin spent several minutes padlocking chains around his wrists and ankles.

"They're quite tight."

Karin stopped and looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. OK it was his fault for not learning some basic German. Certain German phrases, such as 'I can't breathe', could proved to be useful.

James was also concerned about the size of the smother box. It wasn't that deep and as a result, his face protruded slightly through the hole in the lid. At the same time, the inside of the box was padded which made it fit tightly around his head. As a result, there was no way he could turn his head from side to side if required.

He watched as Karin pulled her study table over so that it straddled both the bench and his body and could be reached while she was sitting on the box. She walked back and forth collecting pens and books to set her up for the morning. James spent his time trying to grab glimpses of her butt as she walked, to better understand what the day might be like.

"Panties, yes?" Karin asked, having obviously brushed up on that word.

"Sure."

"Good, best for me too."

James smiled, he'd never really considered it from her point of view. Sitting on an uneven surface in jeans probably would be less comfortable for her too, although at least she wouldn't be at risk of a broken nose.

Karin unbuttoned and eased out of her worn jeans to reveal pale pink satin underwear. One side had ridden up her butt and she pulled it back out as she arched her back and stretched up. Karin's butt really was her best feature, full and cute at the same time, no doubt the result of living on the fifth floor of a lift-less building.

Karin stood on the bench with one foot either side of James's chest wearing a strange ensemble of white jumper and pink panties. Even from there, James could smell the perfume that she'd sprayed over her butt, which was strange as he hadn't smelt perfume on her face when they'd kissed earlier. Maybe that was fair enough for someone in her line of work. He tried to identity her brand of perfume as she lowered herself down on to his face, so that she was looking towards his chained up body.

At first she was very gentle, taking much of her weight through her hands that rested on either side of the box. She moved back and forth until she was happy with her position, but once there she removed her hands and sat on him with her full weight.

"OK we start."

This was not a question, but a statement as she straightened her legs out in front of her, keeping a small gap between her thighs so that he could breath. She looked around her to make sure she had the hole completely sealed and then flicked her hair back and shrugged her shoulders. Karin was now sitting fully on James's face with only his bottom lip peeping out from under her crotch. All of his other features were gone from view.

Karin's slightly fuller figure was enough to completely seal his face. She even ran her fingers around where her butt met the padded box lid to ensure that all was air tight. James' only air now filtered into his mouth through the small gap between Karin's almost closed thighs. The air down there was limited and heavily scented, but was just adequate to keep him alive.

Although dark, silent and airless, beneath Karin's butt was certainly not an unpleasant place to be. Her butt was warm, beautifully so, having just been released from the tight jeans. While her flat may have been cold, Karin's butt ensured that everything sealed up in the box beneath it stayed warm.

"Nose nose nose." Karin said aloud to herself having learnt the word especially. She actually enjoyed the feeling of it pushed deep between her cheeks. The nose's sensitive sense of smell and delicate airway were rendered completely useless, but at least it gave Karin a fun sensation between her cheeks.

It had only been a couple of weeks earlier when James had been surfing the web while at home on a particularly boring conference call. Google had helpfully translated the page from its original German. 'Long time face sit' the translation hadn't been great but he understood. A German student was offering a full day of face sitting, guaranteed six hours. James liked the simplicity and efficiency of the idea. If she was sitting around studying anyway, and if there was a market for her services, why not sit on something more than just a chair.

Six hours under some strange girl's butt! The idea seemed crazy, at first, but later the idea started to obsess him. Then a few emails and meeting changes later and his next work trip to Germany included a free day.

Even before Karin had sat down, James's cock had been rock hard. Five minutes later and he was ready to relieve himself, but his chained hands couldn't get anywhere near.

"..." He tried to talk but his lips wouldn't move, being totally immobilised by her weight.

As talking didn't work, he rattled his chained hands repeatedly in an attempt to get the woman's attention. Karin put down her pen and leaned to one side so that one half of her butt lifted up from his face.

"Six hours, yes." Again it wasn't a question.

"Yes, but ..." Was all James managed to say before the front of her pink panties rested back down on his mouth.

He rattled again and Karin responded by closing her thighs. Within a few seconds Tom found it harder to breath. Karin again stopped studying and looked down at her lap to monitor the situation. Only when the rattling of chains stopped did Karin open her thighs slightly. She smiled as she heard the desperate intake of air from beneath her.

"Only good boy have air." She said as she returned to her work.

Karin continued to read her notes and then started to answer questions from previous exam papers. She filled one page with her scribbles and then turned over and continued to write. It was going well, if this question came up in this year's exam then she would be fine. An hour had passed and she hadn't once thought about the guy beneath her.

James lay still in his sealed prison, he now knew what would happened if he made a noise. The big thighs above him would touch, skin against skin. Barely any movement on her part, but it would cut his air supply. As far as he knew that could result in his death.

But then she was giving him what he'd signed up for. All was black and silent. He was in complete sensory deprivation, apart from her scent that he was breathing in. The perfume was fading to reveal more of her own fragrance. He was turned on for sure, but he also felt very relaxed. Beneath Karin was a very calming place. There was nothing he had to do, indeed absolutely nothing he could do.

The hole in the lid of the box was his only window on to the real world and Karin's butt and thighs filled it completely. As such he was fully focused on those parts of her body. Occasionally she would shift her weight, slightly changing the way she was sitting. Although these movements were slight, they represented big news down in his tiny world.

Karin finished the exam paper and turned on the radio. Although the sound of the radio was barely audio to James, he could feel the small vibrations as she tapped her foot on the bench.

She wriggled her body and felt his features beneath her. She loved the power this work gave her. It wasn't often in life that you could snap shut padlocks and leave someone helplessly in chains. And then stimulate yourself by sitting on their face. And with her personalised panty blindfold pressing directly on his eyes and taking away his sight, there was no risk of him seeing what she was doing.

She lent to the left and lifted her butt off one side of the box. As she'd been sitting for so long, her skin had stuck slightly to the black padding of the lid. Her pink satin underwear had also stuck to his face and it peeled off as she moved. "OK in there?"

James looked up at her with his one free eye trying to read her expression, which was a mix of confidence, arousal and sleepy all at once. He opened his mouth to reply, but was too late as she sat back down, once again putting his mouth into a panty straitjacket.

With true German efficiency, Karin stood up exactly three hours after she had sat down. "Lunch now."

Still chained up in the smother box, James angled his eyes as best he could, but with his face held firmly in place, there was very little he could see other than the old peeling paint on the cracked ceiling.

"Wow, that was amazing!"

Karin smiled as she eased her jeans back up. "You welcome." She then perched on the edge of the still locked smother box and looked down at him.

"Is jeans OK?"

"Yes, very nice."

Karin smiled and edged a little closer so that the edge of her butt was touching the side of his nose, her hair now falling down partially covering her face.

"I can do dress also?"

"Dress? Sure."

Karin stood up and stretched and flicked her dark hair back over her shoulders. Without appearing to be in much of a hurry, she started to unlock the padlocks and opened the box.

By the time James had climbed to his feet, Karin had already disappeared into her bedroom and so James stretched and then hunted around for the toilet. The bathroom was small and badly decorated, but well ordered and clean. He found the bottle of perfume that he had been breathing in all morning. It wasn't a big name brand, just a cheap copy.

When James returned, Karin was standing in the middle of the small lounge wearing a short black cocktail dress and heels. She had also put on a little make up and her hair was up in a bun. She'd also removed her glasses even though everything was now slightly blurred. The truth was she liked her attractive, polite guest and despite their brief and very unusual encounter, she wanted to make an effort.

"Like?"

"Beautiful."

"And special." Karin pulled up her dress to reveal the briefest of black thongs.

James smiled, even though he preferred her previous choice of underwear, the thong leaving nothing to the imagination. It revealed her whole butt, making it look slightly larger and therefore more intimidating. The g-string was buried almost out of sight between her cheeks.

"In."

"That was a quick lunch break," he replied as he climbed back on to the bench and positioned his head in the box. Karin quickly closed the lid and sat down on one edge. James playfully tried to reopen the box, but Karin just edged a little closer, looked down and shook her head.

"No possible."

As he pretended to try to lift the lid, he accidentally placed his hand on her thigh. Karin didn't say anything, but stopped moving and closed her eyes. James watched her and left his hand there for a few seconds before slowly sliding it off.

"Staying!" she ordered, embarrassed by the silence that had followed.

Karin stood up and walked away, her little black dress bouncing as she went. James listened as cupboards opened and closed in the kitchen. He could have escaped, the smother box wasn't locked and there was no girl sitting on top, but he remembered the look she'd given him earlier when he'd disobeyed her and decided he should 'staying'.

When she returned, Karin moved her table to the other side of the smother box. She then relocked the chains around James hands and feet and re-padlocked the box lid. She sat on the edge of the lid the other way round, now facing away from his body. She opened her legs, pulled back her dress and looked down at James's face that was showing between her bare thighs.

"Face other way."

"Sure, that would be ..." James was getting used to his replies being cut short as Karin lifted her skirt and slid forward so that she was sitting on his mouth and nose, with just one eye peeking out from deep in her crotch.

"..."

"What?" She slid backward just enough to let him talk, although his lips were still touching her thong.

"..."

Again she slid forward just as he was about to speak. She giggled at the look of frustration showing in his one visible eye. Karin slid backwards again but this time James decided to stay quiet.

"Good boy."

With the lesson learnt, Karin took some of the bread and cheese that she had prepared and pushed it down between her thighs and into his barely exposed mouth.

She had deliberately positioned herself so that she was sitting on his chin and lower lip, and she knew from experience that she would get a very pleasant massage as he ate. The poor hungry guy would try and move his jaw, no matter how difficult that was in his desperate attempt to fill up. And the bread that Karin had chosen certainly needed chewing.

Karin threw her head back and enjoyed the feeling. All she had to do when it stopped, was to open her legs, hand down another piece of bread and then close up. She knew that mealtime spent this way could last at least an hour.

"Bye bye." With lunch over, Karin pulled her cheeks out and slid forward until his nose was resting comfortably against the front of her black silk underwear. With her legs apart, he had been able to see. However that didn't last long as her legs moved together meaning total darkness for guy beneath.

James lay there trying to keep his nose as far from her panties as possible. Breathing was dependent on there being at least a small gap between his nose the front of her black thong. But as Karin continued to study and her mind wondered the stimulation from his nose made her sub consciously slide forward.

After ten minutes, and with his nose now buried deeply into the front of Karin's underwear, James started to rattle his chains. At first she was annoyed, as she was halfway through a timed question, but then she realised the problem and slid back off his face.

"You want breathing?"

"Please!" he panted.

She reached over and picked up a soft, flexible plastic tube from the nearby cupboard. It was like a small snorkel pipe. She placed one end in James's mouth and let the spare end hand over the side of the box.

"Really bye bye now," she smiled as she slid forward, pulled out her cheeks and sat on him so that she engulfed his face entirely. She jiggled up and down for a few seconds until his nose was where she wanted it and then sat completely still as she closed her eyes and looked up to the ceiling. Her butt had now completely seeled the hole in the smother box lid.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,515 Followers
12