One Day in Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,522 Followers

Karin lifted her dress and then tucked the other end of the plastic pipe down the front of her panties. She positioned it by her clit so that she was stimulated by the suction created by his breathing. Maybe this was unprofessional, but to her it was just a perk of the job. With James gulping down mouthfuls of air straight from her panties, she carefully spread her black dress out to make the guy beneath her 'disappear'.

Three hours later and James was asleep. Karin could hear his slow rhythmic breathing beneath her and feel the beautifully steady suction against her clit. The front of her panties were now wet and she was a little concerned that some of the moisture may be getting sucked down the tube and into his mouth.

Karin sprayed her skirt out around her again, to double check he couldn't see what she was doing. She then took the ring that held the keys to the padlocks and played with them in her hand. If she was to lose one of them or even break one, he might have to stay the night. She placed the tip of one of the keys into a small gap beneath her desk and pushed down gently.

She looked behind her at her guest. An attractive guy and he had voluntarily chosen to spend part of his precious life being sat on by her. He was also trusting her with his life, it made her feel good. She returned to the key that she had squeezed into the desk and pressed a little more. It unlocked one of James wrists. She was very tempted. What would they do if the small key was to snap? She knew that there was no spare.

It was 3pm when Karin closed and piled up her books, this was the time she'd planned to finish both her study and her face sitting. She removed her glasses and rubbed her tired eyes and then held her palms over her eyes to let the heat sink in. She stood up and looked behind her at the sleepy face that had been her seat for the last six hours. She removed the plastic tube from his mouth and ran her fingers around the profile of his lovely chiselled features.

"Is that the time?" James asked sleepily.

"3 o'clock."

James smiled as he tried to lift his arms before remembering that they were still chained down. He rattled them gently and looked up expectantly.

She held up the small key ring. "Chains on."

"Oh yes."

"Did you like?"

"It was fantastic."

"Orgasm for you?" Karin reached down and touched his cock through his suit trousers.

"No thanks."

He couldn't believe he'd just turned down the chance of a hand job. He'd wanted to come earlier, but now the feeling of being beneath her had turned from just sexual into something else. He wasn't sure what.

"No?" she was also surprised.

"For you?" he offered in return.

Karin looked shocked and shook her head.

"Why not?"

Karin had often thought about getting off by rubbing herself against the guy in the box, but had been too embarrassed to try. She knew from experience that she could be quite loud and anyway the whole point of her service was to arouse the guy and not her. But here was a sexy guy offering her the service. Maybe he would use his lips on her, maybe even his tongue. She sub-consciously put her hand to her mouth as she thought through the possibilities.

She looked down and saw his expectant eyes staring up from the box. They really were cute. He was willing and anyway she had him helplessly chained up, so maybe she should go ahead.

Apprehensively, she turned and sat back down on the lid, once more facing towards his body. She lifted her skirt and positioned her clit as close as possible to his mouth. In this position, the rest of his face was buried out of sight beneath her. She moved slowly back and forth using his face to stimulate herself, with all the action discretely hidden away under her black cocktail dress.

She cried out as she felt his tongue slide into her tight black silk panties and touch her. Again she put her hand to her mouth, ashamed of her outburst. Ten minutes later and her cries of pleasure were still getting louder, she wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. Her panties were wet, her thighs had goose bumps and her hands were clutching the side of the box as if desperately hanging on.

Twenty minutes later and gasping for breath, Karin finally stood up.

"Fuck." she breathed.

She stood up, smoothed down her dress and retrieved what looked like a shallow box from the other side of her room. It was actually a cover or second lid for the smother box and could be used to cover up the prisoner. "Thank you," she breathed as she placed the second lid over James's face.

The box now had a solid shiny metal lid that completely enclosed James's head beneath. With her guest now out of sight, Karin stripped off her dress and sat on the lid in just her thong and bra. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them and sat there with a big smile on her face.

Half an hour later and Karin had showered and changed into a flowery negligee made of silk with matching panties beneath. Her hair was wet and up in a bun and she wore her glasses over slightly made up eyes. With a little trepidation, she lifted the steel cover to reveal James's expectant face.

"Key or not key?" she asked as confidently as she could as she knelt on the smother box and rattled her key ring above his face.

"Not key?" he replied, uncertain what that actually meant, but in no hurry to leave Karin's company.

It turned out that 'no key' meant Karin throwing the keys over her shoulder where they disappeared into the small lounge and out of sight. It also meant sitting back on his face, facing away from his body, and smiling at his one eye that was visible between her legs.

Karin then flicked on the television and started to watch. James looked up and watched her smiling face, until at one point she realised he was looking at her. She simply closed her legs condemning him to further sensory deprivation in the tomb beneath her.

It was past 8pm when Karin finally stood up.

"Thanks you," she smiled as she started to unlock the padlocks that secured his hands and feet. Tom tried to stand up but the smother box padlock was still locked.

"You want me open also?" she asked.

"Unfortunately, I have to go now."

Karin looked disappointed as she unlocked the remaining padlock and James climbed to his feet and stretched. They looked at each other and smiled, not quite sure what to say.

"That was amazing, thank you," James finally said as he kissed Karin on both cheeks.

"Your pleasure," she replied. James smiled at her cute misuse of English.

"Proper kissing bye bye?"

James looked confused at first, but then Karin turned around and he understood. He knelt down and ran his hands up her bare legs and up under her short negligee. With her butt revealed, he placed his lips at the fold where her thigh met her butt and continued to worship from there. Neither of them was in any hurry.

James eventually stood up and picked up a small length of spare chain that was lying on an old chest of drawers.

"Can I have a souvenir?"

Karin didn't understand and so James draped the short length of chain around his left wrist. Karin understood and picked up a small padlock and gently threaded it through the two loops at the end of the chain. Her pale, ringless fingers gently squeezed the old padlock until its unoiled mechanism finally clicked.

"How you escape?"

James shrugged as he pulled his shirt sleeve back down, covering his new bracelet. He hadn't thought that one through yet.

They kissed again on both cheeks and then James left Karin's small apartment. He looked back at her standing in the shabby doorway. A woman in a nightdress, average height, average looks, dishevelled hair hanging over her glasses. Yet she had given him one of the most exciting days of his life. With this image in his mind, he made the short walk back to the station.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,522 Followers
12