One Day It Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad I let you talk me into this Trevor."

Trevor let out a low chuckle.

"Me too!" he said.

Finally, Sophie was free to turn and face him. She gave him a light kiss at the corner of his mouth and finished buttoning up her shirt. She pushed her skirt down the rest of the way and worked to smooth the wrinkles out.

"God forbid I walk out of here looking like I had my skirt up around my waist!"Sophie thought wistfully. She had a dreamy look on her face. The kind that only comes after a great fucking. Trevor was dressed before she was and he turned toward the chair, picked up his suit jacket and shrugged it on.

"How do I look?" Sophie asked him. She was standing in front of the counter where he had forced her to stand motionless while he fucked her brains out. It was already starting to seem like a dream to Trevor. He fought to hang on to the feeling of her body against his own. He must have had a strange look on his face because Sophie suddenly looked alarmed.

"What?" she asked him. "What's wrong?" She looked down smoothing out her skirt, straightening the seam. She yanked her belt over and tucked the free end into the loop.

Trevor grabbed her arm, laughing as he pulled her into his arms encircling her tiny frame with his strong arms.

"There's nothing wrong. I was just thinking about how nice your tits are...and wondering when we can do this again."

"No, Trevor." Sophie said, with a determined look on her face. "Don't do that." She pulled away from his embrace. "I've got to get to my office. You should probably do the same. I am going to tell Susan something along the lines that I got a call from an old client needing legal advice and that I ended up meeting with them and letting time get away from me. Is that okay with you? It's not gonna jam you up is it? Since you didn't go back up there?"

"Nah." Trevor shook his head. "I have an appointment with Carl Jennings in ten minutes so I will use that as an excuse."

Sophie headed out of the staff room toward her office as Trevor bent down to tie his shoe in the hallway.

"I'll see you around Sophie" Trevor called down the hallway after her.

She turned and smiled, walking backwards.

"Yes, you will Trevor," she said.

12