One Drunken Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe this was happening, but at the same time, this was the hottest thing I have ever masturbated to! I stuck a hand down my shorts again, and massaged my clitoris, which seemed to swell with each contact of my fingers. I was very close to orgasm. Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard my sofa knocking into my wall, with what could only be Jay thrusting his cock into Melissa with more force.

I heard Pete whispering urgently, telling him to quiet down a little. I heard Jay slow his pace down, his thrusts became controlled and his grunting became momentarily quieted. I was frantically working on my clitoris now, out of sight of what was happening, but still able to hear almost every detail.

I could hear the sofa hitting my wall again as Jay was fucking Melissa's pussy hard and with force again. I could tell he was getting close to shooting his load because he started to grunt deeply with each thrust, I heard Pete urging him on, whispering to him "Empty your cock juice in her man, hurry!"

Out of sight, I heard Jay say "Oh God, here it comes!". I heard a stream of incoherent words and some more grunting come from him, as I assumed he was filling her up with his hot load. He must have shot off a lot, as his orgasm was long. At that moment, I had one of the most intensive orgasms I have ever had. While Jay was presumably getting himself together, I could hear Pete whisper "My turn!" I could hear them both start to stand up.

I had to stop this! I quickly and quietly stood up and walked back to my bedroom. A wave of dizziness hit me from my intense orgasm, and all of the alcohol I had consumed. Then, in an obvious manner, I opened my bedroom door and pretended I was walking out to use the bathroom.

I walked down my hallway to my bathroom, ignoring the living room completely, went in and shut my bathroom door and turned on the lights. My bathroom fans kicked in as I put my ear to the door and heard Pete and Jay scrambling around in my living room, I would guess, putting their clothes on. One minute later, I heard my apartment door creak open, then slam shut. I opened my bathroom door slowly, and peeked out. My eyes were messed up, not being accustomed to the sudden bright lights of the bathroom.

"Hello?" I said meekly into the darkness. I walked slowly into my dark living room. Melissa was seemingly passed out again, her clothes pushed hurriedly back into place. I sat down on the sofa, by her feet, as she was sprawled out on her stomach. One leg was hanging over the side of the sofa, so I put her legs back up in a comfortable position.

Her white skirt had been pushed hurriedly back up her hips, and her shirt was laying open, her huge breasts half hanging out of her shirt.

Melissa continued to breath heavily through her mouth as I stuck each of her huge breasts back into place and carefully buttoned her shirt up.

My attention then went to her skirt. I noticed that her pussy lips were poking out of the side, as the guys hadn't pushed her panties properly back into place! I slowly, and carefully grabbed the edge of the material that was supposed to cover the pussy lips, and pulled it back into place. My fingers felt her coarse, shaved pubic hair brushing against them as I tugged on the material, which was soaked with what had to be semen.

I smoothed her shirt and skirt out, and threw a blanket on her for good measure. I was still horny, so I went to bed and pulled Joe's pants down while he was still sleeping. I put his soft cock head in my mouth and a hand on the shaft, and started to slowly suck and pump his cock. He responded with a moan and woke up. I pushed him back down with one of my hands as my other hand went and started to massage his balls. He moaned again and put his hands behind his head.

The hand I used to push him back down on the bed with, I now used to play with my pussy, which was wet again. My clitoris was swollen again, so I rubbed on it with furious strokes. Pleasure ran through my body as I bobbed and licked on Joe's shaft. I could feel the veiny ridges as I ran my tongue up and down on it. His cock was twitching and pulsating in my mouth as I sucked and stuck it in my cheek. My other hand was still caressing and rolling his balls softly in my palm. I tasted pre cum oozing from his swollen tip, and knew he was soon going to shoot his load off. I worked faster now, licking and slurping on the tip, using my left hand to pump his cock and play with his balls, my right hand to masturbate myself with.

All of a sudden, I heard him moan " Ahhh, I'm coming!" I felt his cock twitch violently in my mouth as a hot load shot out and hit the back of my throat. Just as Joe started shooting his creamy load into my mouth, I started to orgasm again! Thinking about my friend getting fucked on the couch was so hot to me! Joe's second and third load shot down my throat with as much force as the first, and I choked on it. Joe's cock then shot out of my mouth, as I was couldn't handle all of the thick load. He grabbed his cock and proceeded to paint my face with his man goo. I rubbed his cock all over my face, and pop the head in and out of my mouth as I stared up at him, his orgasm finally subsided.

"Well, that was fucking hot!" he sighed.

"You have no idea!" I replied.

12