One Earned Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt then told me he wasn't even sure if I was trans at first but he did tell me he fancied me from the very first time he saw me, now I was beginning to get worried as I didn't need a relationship right now and I explained to him that although this was a date it was a friends with benefits kind of date. As I sat there and looked at Matt he seemed disappointed but hesitantly said that's fine I understand, quickly I said we can go out for drinks or dinner and have fun when ever but I just cannot be dealing with commitment right now im sorry.

I knew I had to get him back on form especially if he still wanted to give me the seeing to I really did need, eventually I decided as he was making no attempt to arouse me any longer that he had lost interest now as he knew he wouldn't be anything but a friend and a casual fuck buddy as and when I needed it.

Standing up I said well Matt shall we go, without much enthusiasm Matt stood and as I waved to the bar man I made my way towards the front door with Matt following behind but not like he was before and as we got outside I half expected to be getting a taxi home alone. As I stepped out into the cold night air I felt the alcohol taking its effect and as I stumbled slightly on my heels Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me against him and sank his tongue into my more than willing mouth and once again I was well aware he was hard again and more interested than ever.

As we broke our long passionate kiss Matt said to me you know im disappointed but I would love to be your fuck buddy as I do think you are beautiful Lisa. Jokingly in my drunken state I said cheekily you have not seen me in the morning yet then giggled inanely at my own pathetic excuse for humour. Obviously Matt saw his chance in my words and said well I hope to see you by my side tomorrow morning.

Stumbling down the street together I completely forgot I didn't have the faintest idea where Matt lived and as we headed further into the top end of the town centre I began to get nervous again, town was not a safe place at night and especially not these dark back roads even when in company they attracted the bag snatching thugs and rapists.

Fortunately as we neared one of the worse roads Matt said we are here now babe and I want to give you the option, asking him what he meant he told me bluntly I'm not sure you really want to do this tonight but as I said its your choice.

The worst part is I was not sure I did want to have sex with him but I was now in a part of town where I couldn't exactly walk back alone and besides I wanted cock. Telling him gently of course I want to now are you going to show me your place as you have seen mine, with that Matt took my hand and led me through a unkempt front yard with bags of rubbish and old furniture stacked up and down into a pitch black alley down the side of the house.

The whole look of the place gave me the creeps it was your typical British run down Victorian detached house with rotten looking windows and a garden that looked more like a junk yard than anything I had ever seen, as we reached a dirty looking wooden door at the side of the property Matt slid in a key and twisted it round then produced another key and with s swift flick over the front door swung open.

There was a small entrance hall with jackets and shoes lined up and a narrow steep staircase leading off upstairs, I didn't know whether to take my heels off or not but as Matt took my hand and led me up the stairs I was surprised to see a modern yet contemporary flat before me with beautiful fixtures and fittings. Leading me into the lounge and over to a huge soft sofa Matt asked me to sit down and as I did he vanished again leaving me sat there not sure of where he had gone now.

I didn't have to wait long as Matt reappeared with a cold bottle of wine from the kitchen and two very large glasses into which he poured the wine and passed me a glass. To be honest I was not a big drinker at the best of times but much more and he would be able to do what ever he wanted to me without my knowledge, as we sat Matt asked if I wanted to watch some porn with him and although I wasn't fussed Matt got up and put on a Tgirl DVD with a rather average looking Transvestite getting fucked by a massively endowed black guy.

Obviously it was getting Matt turned on as we sat together he began to work his muscular hands up my thighs again and as soon as his fingers met my panties he stroked my girly cock through the lace turning me on more and more, I soon decided Matt was going to get what he wanted and with no hesitation I stood and unzipped my dress letting it fall away to expose my corset bound body and lace top stockings.

Matt wasted no time in standing himself and as I unbuttoned his shirt he quickly unfastened his belt buckle and undid his trousers letting them drop to the floor and in his haste he almost fell back onto his sofa as he fought to get his trousers and socks off all at once. Now I could see his body in front of me it didn't matter he had a small cock anymore with his ripped and muscular stomach and chest and his bulging biceps it was obvious he worked out daily to keep in the shape he was in.

Showing off his strength he stood again and pulled me up off my feet and into his arms and carried me off to his bedroom, as he kicked open the door I expected to see your average lads bachelor pad bedroom but it was again beautiful with huge metal framed gothic looking bed with deep red and black covers. As he laid me onto the bed he told me I came back here earlier to clean up as I was going to ask you out if you hadn't asked me.

Now as I laid back on the beautifully soft sheets Matt climbed on top of me as I wrapped my stocking clad legs round him and he lowered himself till our lips met, as we kissed passionately I could feel his thick cock getting harder and harder and as we eventually broke our kiss I whispered to him I want your fat cock in me babe.

Wasting no time at all Matt pulled himself up off of me and said get on your belly for me babes and as I turned over Matt carefully slid down my panties releasing my semi hard cock that was already bigger then his, pulling me to the edge of the bed Matt knelt beside the bed and slowly slid his tongue deep into my waiting arse pussy and began to rim me hard and deep and as he did he slowly began to wank my stiffening cock making me moan with pleasure as I felt his obviously experienced tongue exploring my tight butt.

As horned up as I now was I needed cock and as I offered Matt a blow job he said to me no need babe I'm rock hard for you already and to prove it he gently offered up his thick veiny member to my anus rubbing his bell end up and down the cleft of my tight butt sending shivers up my spine as his bell end rubbed against my willing anus. He obviously knew what he was doing as he had warmed up the lube nicely and as he squeezed it into my butt I knew I wasn't far from receiving his thick cock inside my butt.

As I wanted to give him the best experience of a convincing Tgirl I asked him to get back onto the bed and lay flat on his back, as he did I expertly mounted him slowly running my body down against his as I lined up his thick cock with my tight pussy, as I took the first inch of his cock I saw him grimace as he foreskin was stretched back as my anus slowly opened up and allowed him deeper into me and me lower onto his thick cock.

Soon I had adjusted myself and began to get used to his extra thick veiny cock inside my butt and as I did I took the lot and soon found myself sat on his balls as I bounced gently and played with my small breasts created by my extra tight corset, looking down on Matt as he laid back and relaxed he kept telling me how beautiful he thought I was and as I slid up and down his full length he moaned with pleasure. As soon as I began to tire of ridden him he began to bounce me off of his thighs and plough my tight butt with his thick cock.

As I whimpered and moaned in pleasure for him he came to a stop suddenly and as I expected to feel him cum deep into my butt he said now I want to fuck you Lisa, lifting me from his cock he expertly allowed me to lay by his side and as I lips met momentarily he asked me to roll over and as I did I felt him spoon up behind me and then his thick cock entered my butt once again.

I had not been put on my side many times by guys I had met they either wanted to ride me or me to ride them but I felt so relaxed as Matt kissed at my neck as I felt his thick cock slamming at my anus hard and as deep as he could get, as Matt pounded away at my anus I suddenly felt a wave of orgasm coming over me and as I arched my back a little Matt fondled my small breasts and played with my nipples as I suddenly shot a thick hot creamy load all over the fresh clean sheets.

Expecting Matt to follow and shoot his load deep inside me he pulled out and sternly told me you dirty little bitch now I'm going to fuck you hard, as I rolled onto my back to face him he assertively took my legs and pulled me to the bedside again and parted my legs then pushed them back so my waiting hole was all his for the taking. As he slammed his cock deep back into me it shot bolts of pain up through my body as he took no time to open me up again, soon he was slapping his balls hard against my butt and as I grew comfortable to the fucking I was taking I began to beg him to fuck me harder and harder.

This only seemed to turn him on even more and as I lay back massaging my own cock making myself cum again he started to throb hard deep inside my butt but as he did he didn't slow down till I felt the first splashes of his hot load spraying my anal walls with his creamy load. Ream after ream of spunk filled my butt and as I felt the last dribbles of his load he pulled from my butt and slumped back into an armchair across from the bed.

I knew as he had already cum for me 3 times in the evening I would be able to properly empty his balls for him so as he sat I got off the bed and onto my knees and crawled across to him and took his thick bell end and began to suck him gently flicking my experienced tongue across his dripping wet cock tasting a mixture of spunk and anal juices. Soon he was moaning in pleasure and begging me to stop but as I took his full cock into my mouth he bucked hard and filled my mouth with his hot spunky load.

Climbing up into his lap Matt pulled me against him and kissed me passionately and thanked me for such an amazing fuck and as I enjoyed the warmth of his body against my own I reminded him about the fare on the meter in his cab. Chuckling he said well I think you paid you're fare now babe and with that we crawled back into the bed and cuddled up before drifting off to sleep.

12