One Evening

Story Info
An enjoyable evening for both.
1.7k words
4.15
8.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers

I grab a few necessary things to take into the bathroom with me and ask you to take the rest of the toys down stairs. While in the bathroom I paint up my face all dark and slutty then braid my hair with the section of rope that has been cut for that purpose. Once I'm ready to get dressed I put on my corset and matching thong. Putting my bathrobe on so you can't see what I've done, I head down stairs asking you to give me a 2 minute head start.

Once there I take off the robe and quickly put on the wrist and ankle cuffs, the collar and the blindfold. Kneeling down I clip my ankles together and then my wrists to my ankles and wait for you to come down stairs.

As you come down, you take in what I have done before you slide your cock into my mouth. Telling me that you like the way my slutty red lips look wrapped around your cock, you then wrap your hand around my braid, fucking my mouth before pulling out to cum on my chest. Once you have finished coming, you unclip my wrists from my ankles and instruct me to stand up. After I am on my feet you tie a rope from my cuffed hands to the ceiling pulling them up until I am bent over. You then place the spreader bar between my ankles forcing my feet wide apart. Pulling my tits out of the cups of the corset, you attach the nipple clamps to them and attach the chain from the nipple clamps to the spreader bar effectively keeping me from standing up. You then head back up stairs telling me you'll be back on a commercial break.

When you return, you use the riding crop to smack what you can reach of my tits a few times before turning to my ass. Using the crop you turn my ass and thighs bright red before pulling my thong down to expose my ass. Lubing a plug you steadily push it into my ass, seating it deep inside before pulling my thong back into place and undoing my arms and legs. You lay me on my back on the bench with my head hanging over the edge and bind my hands down to the legs before opening my corset and binding my chest to the bench so my tits would stand up. You then reattached the clamps to my nipples before clipping the chain to the rafters pulling them taut. My legs are pulled down securing my ankles to either side of the bench before my hips are secured to the bench as well. Using the rope in my braid, you secure my head to the bench so I can't lift it.

Pulling my panties down far enough to get to my clit you place a vibe on it and tape it into place. Turning it on, you pull my thong back into place to help secure the vibe. Taking the crop, you turn my tits the same color as my ass before you again leave the room, promising to return.

I'm not sure how long you were gone the second time. Between the pain in my clamped nipples and my tightly tied tits, and the vibe being placed in such a way to get my extremely wet but not in a place to go over the edge and cum, I had no sense of time. It could have been two minutes or two hours. All I knew at that point was that I would do anything to be allowed to actually cum. First you turned off and removed the vibrator. Then you unclamped my nipples bringing more pain and fire to my already sore nubs. As I groaned in pain you laughed and thrust your hard cock into my open mouth before you reached over to cruelly twist both nipples.

With my head being tied to the bench, I wasn't able to move away from the cock that was being thrust into my throat. Pulling out, you slapped my face with your spit covered cock a couple of times before jamming it back into my throat. You continued this multiple times while using the crop on my thighs and what was left exposed of my pussy from when you removed the vibrator. You eventually pulled out slapping my face a couple more times and left the room.

Returning for the final time of the evening, you untied all my bindings and had me stand up. Attaching my arms above my head you had me lean slightly forward so my tits hung away from my body and proceeded to rebind them tightly. Standing me back up straight, you took rubber bands and bound my nipples causing them to stand out. You then removed the pad from the bench and laid me back down, this time face first. This caused my tightly bound nipples and tits to be pressed tightly into the grooved and cold metal of the bench. Turning my head to the side you forced the ball gag into my mouth and secured it behind my head. My hands were then bound to the legs of the bench in front of me keeping me from raising my chest off the bench. You grabbed the spreader bar and placed it behind the legs of the bench and attached my ankle cuffs to it and then attached it to bench. You then secured me across the top of my back and at my hips and thighs.

You turned my ass red and then sliding my thong to the side, removed the butt plug before coming over to my head where you moved the ball gag out of my mouth far enough to stick your cock in it. For the first time all night you spoke to me, telling me to coat your cock well as it was the only lube that was going to be used when you fucked the hell out of my ass. When you decided that you were lubed to your satisfaction, you removed your cock and replaced the ball gag. Moving the thong out of your way again, you fed your cock into my ass slowly, an inch at a time, drawing out the feeling of you stretching out my hole. Never slow enough for me to get used to your size, but never fast enough to get the stretching over with quickly either. Once you were all the way in, you rested there for a moment before pulling all but the tip out and slamming back into my ass repeatedly until you came hard and with a loud groan on your part, collapsing on my back.

Eventually you recovered enough to pull out and wiping your cum covered cock on my thigh before starting to untie me. You helped me sit up slowly and undid my breast binding though you left the bands on my nipples with the instruction to leave them there until after I had taken a shower. While you allowed me to remove the blindfold, the ball gag was to be left in place until then as well. When I felt like I could stand steady I helped you finish cleaning up and took the toys back upstairs. After putting them away, I stepped into the shower where you decided that you were going to join me. Grabbing my hair you wrapped it around one hand tipping my head back while the other grabbed and twisted a bound nipple. Forcing me to my knees you directed me to put my hands behind head and hold your cock in my mouth while you cleaned up. You weren't hard when I first took you in my mouth, but the longer I kept you there, the harder you became. Placing your hands on the wall behind me, you fucked my face one last time, this time making me swallow. Pulling out you placed the ball gag back into my mouth, slapped my face with your cock and got out of the shower instructing me to finish up. You left the curtain open where you could see me and make sure that I only touched myself enough to clean up and not to get off.

After I toweled off and brushed my hair out, you removed the rubber bands from my nipples telling me that you liked the way they looked hard like that so much, I would be wearing them that way every evening. I was to keep the rubber bands in my pocket when I entered the house so when you arrived you could place them on me. Leaving the ball gag in place you placed the blindfold back over my eyes and led me into the bedroom where you proceeded to place my collar back around my neck and all my cuffs back on. Having my lie down in the bed you cuff my hands in front of me and then to my collar and cuff my ankles back together. Tossing the covers over me you tell me you don't want me to play with myself during what was left of the night. Resigning myself to a sleepless night, I barely wake up when the alarm goes off and you remove all the bindings, collar, blindfold and gag. Telling me to go back to sleep you leave for work.

You never would tell me how long we had played for that evening. It seemed like we had been up all night but you kept quiet on exactly how long it had been.

In addition to the nipple bands, you also decided that you liked my wearing the butt plug and inserted it most every evening that you were home. You also took to securing me on the evenings that you were home all night and sometimes on the nights that you worked, though only with my hands in front in case you were gone and there was an emergency. This allowed me to get out if needed. Some nights you would hog tie me, roll me on my stomach and fuck my pussy or ass. Other nights you would tease me to the brink of cumming while having me suck your dick. If I was lucky you fucked either my pussy or ass until I came. If I wasn't, you would come on my tits or ass or pussy and make me wear it until morning.

HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers