One Evening Ch. 3

Story Info
Cheerleader shows the football team how to play.
10k words
4.61
51.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me premise this story with a brief explanation, just in case you have not read my previous chapters. This story is written about two consenting adults, even though it may have the "theme" of a young girl (at heart) and an adult male. This is something that my Master and I enjoy doing... role-play. Playing a role of being someone else... a time for us to "mind fuck", if you will. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

She came bouncing in the house happy (and lucky) as hell that her parents were gone for the weekend. She knew that she would be in a HEAP of shit if they had been home to receive the phone call from the principal. She had all weekend to figure out how to approach her parents about her little uhm... mishap at school today. She had a feeling that she could probably get help from the Coach, now that she had time for her head to clear and think about his involvement in the whole affair.

She walked into the living room and was startled to find her parents' friend, Mr. Johnson, sitting on the couch. "Hello, Mr. Johnson. I'm surprised to see you here. Are my parents home still?"

"No, little one. I drove them to the airport first thing this morning as planned. They asked me to come back here to make sure you got in the house alright, as you had left your keys at home, again. A little absent minded at times darling?" He eyed her looking at the darling cheerleaders outfit she was wearing. Her tight sweater was hugging her rather robust breasts. The short pleated skirt exposing her long luscious legs. She was much too young to have such a womanly figure.

She smiled, "Yes, Sir. I have a tendency to forget them sometimes. My parents get a little aggravated with me over it. It's just that I have so much on my mind with my school work and extra curricular activities."

He raised an eyebrow, "Hmm... yes, so I've heard."

"You've heard, Sir?" Heather looked at him with her innocent eyes, "Now whatever have you heard about sweet little ole me, kind Sir?"

"Ahhh... playing the sweet innocent teen with me?? I've heard firsthand from your parents' at their aggravation with you, at times. You may get away with a lot with your father, but your innocent act, however sweet it may be, will not fly with me, Heather," he said as he closely watched her walk over to the couch to sit down.

Heather walked over and rather ungracefully plopped down on the couch. More from nervous energy than any kind of exhaustion, she did so quite ungracefully. Heather has always liked it when Mr. Johnson came around. Maybe because she thinks that he is just the living end. So handsome and tall. Dark brown eyes, so healthy in his build, his arms are so muscular. His voice melts her like butter. He seems to soothe her soul when he speaks, especially when it is directed towards her. Heather has seen how he follows her movements with his eyes when she walks around the room when he is visiting her parents. She swears it's as if he were undressing her with his eyes whenever she catches him looking her way when he thinks she doesn't see him looking. The same look he is giving her now.

"You know, dear. You should be a little more careful when you sit down with your cute little cheerleader's outfit on. When you "plop", your dress does not cover you very properly."

"Oh, Mr. Johnson, really! When I am doing my cheerleading routines, I kick my legs up, do summersaults, get tossed in the air so anyone can see what I have underneath at any given moment anyways, silly!"

"Is that so, dear? Perhaps I should come to some of your performances and look for myself. It looks like I may very well be paying a visit to see your principal and coach very soon anyways."

"Why would you be visiting my principal and coach, Mr. Johnson? Do you know them?"

"They are very close friends of mine and they both owe me very big favors. I just may have to call on those favors very soon. It depends a lot on you, dear."

"I don't understand, Sir. What could I possibly have to do with any favors you need to collect from them?"

"Well, as I was waiting here for you to return home, the phone rang. I thought it might be you, so I answered it. The principal was calling to speak with your father and automatically assumed that I was your father when he called. I let him believe that I was."

You could see the panicked stricken look in her face. It was so obvious she was terrified of her predicament.

"I see this may be coming a little clearer to you, dear. It seems that there was a, how shall I say this, a little incident. One that your father and mother would be very disappointed to hear about, I'm sure. An incident involving you that would surely crush their loving hearts and would completely devastate them. An incident that would burst their bubble about their "sweet innocent little woman child. Am I right about this, little one?"

She seemed at a loss for words. Her face was bright red. She couldn't believe that Mr. Johnson found out!

"You're not speaking. Has the cat got your tongue, little one? I asked you a question. Do you think that your parents would like to hear about this little discrepancy of yours, Heather?"

He was speaking so gently and sweetly to her about this. He wasn't angry or upset and didn't even seem shocked by it! She was so confused. She was so ashamed that he found out! She knew that she must be bright red from head to toe from embarrassment. "No, Sir. I really don't think that they would like to hear about this at all, Mr. Johnson. I didn't even think that I would have to worry about this at all until their return. My principal, Mr. Frangipani didn't even figure out that you weren't daddy?"

"No, dear. I had him completely convinced that I was your... daddy. Your parents know nothing about this, and I can keep them from finding out about it, with your help. Would you like for them to know nothing of this, little one?"

"Oh yes, Sir!! Very much so, Sir! But I've been suspended from school, Mr. Johnson," She said as the tears began to roll down her cheeks. She was terrified of her parents finding out about what happened AND her suspension from school. "How can my parents not find out about my suspension, Sir? I honestly don't know what to do about it all!" She said through her sobs.

He stood up, walked over and sat next to her. She looked so fragile to him. He couldn't help but take her in his arms and gently wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Calm down my dear little one. Please don't cry. I am sure that you and I can resolve this matter so that everyone ends up pleased with the resolution. Sit up, dry your tears and listen to me carefully, child. As I previously mentioned, Mr. Frangipani and Coach Wilson owe me very large favors. I think that I could possibly get them to reconsider their decision on your suspension... with your help, of course."

She looked up into his eyes, "Thank you, Mr. Johnson." She tucked her legs up underneath her and caught him glancing down at her skirt. "What could I possibly do to help with this? I've made such a mess of things. I don't see how I could possibly help to change their minds, Sir. They were both absolutely furious with me and the boys, Sir."

"Rightfully so, little one. Rightfully so. Do you not agree?"

"Yes I agree, Sir."

He laid his hand on her thigh and gently caressed it, "Now, in order for me to help you, dear you must also help me in return. I need you to first calm down. Would you like something to drink? Some soda, tea or perhaps something stronger, dear?"

"Yes, Sir. But please, let me get it. What would you like, Sir?"

"We can discuss what I would like in a moment. However, I would like a scotch on the rocks in the mean time. Make yourself the same. I have a feeling you will be needing it, dear."

"Yes, Sir. Good choice. I enjoy drinking scotch. Promise not to tell my parents?"

"Of course not, dear. I am very good at keeping secrets. The question is, how good are you at keeping secrets?"

"When it comes to this... VERY good, Sir!"

"Good girl. Then I shall keep this a secret from your mommy and daddy... and you will also, dear."

"Why do I get the feeling that you mean more than us having a drink, Mr. Johnson," She smiled sweetly as she handed him his drink.

As she sat his drink down he watched her bend over exposing her cleavage and the two soft mounds tightly held by her bra. "Because it is exactly that. Sit down, child. It is time to quit this little social repartee and discuss the matter at hand, so to speak."

She quickly looked up at him and blushed at how he worded that. How much did the principal tell him? Mr. Frangipani must have, had to have, told him everything if he thought he was daddy. She sat down, gently this time, and took a sip of her scotch. She cleared her throat and looked up at him gravely. "Where do you suggest that I begin, Sir?"

"I need you to start from the beginning, little one. I need for you to tell me, in great detail, what exactly happened. I also need for you to, how shall I word this, show me some important facts as they actually happened. Do you understand what I am saying here, dear?" She nodded. "Good. Now, once you have told me everything, and it better be absolutely everything, I believe that I will then have enough information to go to Mr. Frangipani and Coach Wilson and, well, convince them to drop the suspension. I don't want to go to them and have them mention something to me that you have not informed me of. Do not believe that I am not able to get the suspension dropped for you, as well as having both of them promise that they will NOT inform your mommy and daddy ever about what has happened. Both of them are in great debt to me."

"Show you, Sir? I am not sure that I can do exactly that, Sir. There were five boys involved in this, as well as the coach, Sir."

"How about you begin telling me what happened and I will tell you if and when I need you to show me what happened. Fair enough, little one?"

She was beginning to feel a bit uneasy about this whole arrangement. How much did he want her to show him? And how could she possibly show him ANYthing that happened? She was just too embarrassed about the whole thing. She couldn't believe that she had actually let it go as far as it did! "Very well, Sir. But can you do one thing for me first, Sir?"

"Now that would depend, little one. What is it that you would ask of me, especially when it is I who is doing you this great favor? You are asking more of me than this, child?"

"Yes, Sir. Please, Sir?"

"Very well, dear. What is it that you would desire of me at this time?"

She took another sip of the scotch, or rather a gulp and asked him, "Swear to me, Sir. Swear that what I tell you... and... well... maybe show you... swear that you will never tell another soul, please Sir?" She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

He smiled at her. "Of course, little one. I swear that what we say and do here will remain our very own little secret, dear. No one will ever hear me say a word about it. I promise you."

She half smiled nervously, "Thank you, Sir." And she let out a long soft sigh.

"Please get very comfortable as you tell me what happened exactly, Hon. If you would like to change, I will wait."

He watched her remove her shoes and take off her sweater that she had on over her cheerleading shirt. Her breasts snuggly fit inside a tight vee-necked spandex sports top. She wore no bra underneath and he could see the outline of her hardened nipples behind the silky black top. He let out a sigh before he even realized it and saw her smile at him as he looked up from her breasts and into her eyes. "Good girl. Now please begin, little one. Tell me what was so bad that they felt they needed to suspend you."

"Yes, Sir." She let out another sigh and took another sip from the scotch. She began to feel the affects of the alcohol relaxing her. "I was working after school in the front office helping them with secretarial duties as I do from time to time. They had asked me to run a message down to the coach, as they couldn't locate him on school phones. I ran the message down to the coach whose office is located inside the boy's locker room. I went to his office and couldn't find him, so I left the message on his desk and went to look for him thinking he may be out on the field. Before I got to the door to go outside, five of the boys from the football team, including the quarterback who is WAY cute, by the way," She smiled big thinking about him. "Anyways, they came walking in and I asked if they knew where the Coach was. They all responded unanimously that he was out on the field and would be busy for quite some time. We began chatting amongst ourselves about school and, of course, football. I didn't notice at first, but the next thing I knew, the boys had circled me and I was in the center." She let out a soft sigh and was hesitant to continue.

"Their center of attention, no doubt. You are a lovely girl, I can see why you could have them all enthralled with you at once. Take a sip of your drink if you feel you need courage, dear, but please continue. And please look at me when you speak instead of at the floor. I need to see what you are feeling through your eyes and body as well as through your words and inflections." he smiled tenderly at her.

She looked up at him, "Yes, Sir. Anyways, one thing led to another and the quarterback, Tom Hanson, asked me if I would do them all a favor. I told him sure! I think I spoke too soon. I was quite shocked at his "favor" that he wanted of me." She released yet another sigh and began fidgeting with her drink. It was so very obvious how nervous she was about telling Mr. Johnson what happened, and yet she felt very comforted to be able to talk to someone about this. Especially since he said he could get her completely out of trouble without her parents even ever finding out about it. That was just WAY too cool!

"Yes, dear, go on. What was the favor that Tom asked of you, hon?"

"Well, Tom leaned up close and whispered his request in my ear as I stood there looking at the boys from the football team. I know that my eyes grew quite large as he told me what his favor was. I couldn't believe my ears, and yet it made me very excited just thinking about it. It really sounded so very harmless, Sir."

"Alright. But what exactly was it that he said that was "so harmless", dear?"

"He asked me if I would remove my panties and straddle over the locker bench with my backside to all of them. And then he asked me to bend over so that I showed my, well..."

"You can say anything to me, little one. Believe me when I tell you that anything you say will not shock me in the least. Please... go on. If you need me to interject with anything, I am sure that I might be able to guess what occurred, but I would much prefer to hear from you what actually happened. And for you to show me what actually happened. In fact, I think it might be best at this time for you to show me what occurred, since it seems to be difficult for you to tell me. Go over to the ottoman and pretend that it is the locker bench. Remove your panties just as you did for the football team, dear, before you bend over. Remember, that it is extremely important for you to be as detailed about what happened as possible. Do you understand me, Heather?"

"Do I really need to show you what happened, Sir?" He could see in her eyes that she was immediately terrified.

"Yes, dear. If you want my help in getting you out of this, it is very important, otherwise I am obligated to tell your parents about my conversation with the Principal."

"Oh NO, Sir. Please don't do that. I will do whatever you tell me, Sir. I promise!" She quickly stood up and walked over to where the ottoman was in front of the chair that her daddy so dearly loved to sit in. She had her back to Mr. Johnson and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. She turned the ottoman so that it was sideways to the chair and straddled onto either side of it with her backside towards him. She bent over the ottoman and rested her hands on the end of the ottoman putting herself into the same position as she did on the locker bench at school for all the boys.

"Now from my perspective, dear, you have done nothing wrong. You have shown nothing of yourself to the boys by positioning yourself this way."

"I know, Sir. This is when Tom came over and pulled my skirt up over my hips to expose my, uhm... well... you know... to all the boys, Sir."

"Please, dear, call me Robert. I do think that you and I are speaking on a much more personal level than to call me Mr. or Sir, little one."

Heather looked back at him and watched him stand and walk towards her.

"Let me help you in what you said Tom did with your skirt, child."

Robert didn't just lift her skirt. He slid her skirt up so that she could feel it slide up and onto her back felling his hand slowly caressing her. Somehow it felt so much more exposing than when Tom did it.

"Was this where he put your skirt, little one?"

"Yes, Robert." She could only whisper. She was so nervous.

"What happened next, little one?"

"Well, Tom told me to just stay in this position. Not to move at all. He told me that I was very much pleasing all the boys so exquisitely. He told me to turn my head and look back at how pleased everyone was. When I looked back, I saw all the boys with their... with their, uhm... you know, in their hands."

"Cocks. It is okay to say the word cock in front of me, child."

"Yes, their cocks. They all had their cocks out of their pants and they were..."

"Please don't be shy with me, Heather. Speak out exactly what you saw and felt during all of this. It is very important!"

She let out a sigh, "They were, well... fondling their cocks, Sir."

"Remember my name, child. Robert. I don't want to have to tell you again, do you understand Heather?"

"Yes, S.. Robert."

"Fondling their cocks. Do you mean that they were all standing there masturbating looking at your exposed pussy, little one?"

"Yes, Robert."

"And for how long did you look back at them jacking off their cocks?"

"I was mesmerized by what I saw. I couldn't believe that by me just showing them my ..."

"Pussy... that is called your pussy, child. I can think of a few more names for it, but for now we will just call it your pussy."

"Yes, my uhm... pussy," She said blushing.

"What happened next, little one?"

"Well, I didn't even notice that Tom was still standing next to me until I uhm... heard him doing the same thing with his... cock. I turned my head toward him and there it was right in front of me while he was ... Uhm... doing it."

"Masturbating. Jacking off. Whatever you choose to call it, but do not call it "doing it."

"Yes, sorry Robert." At that point, Robert came around to the front of where she was bent over and stood in front of her.

"Unzip my pants and pull out my cock. Pretend I am Tom and tell me again what you saw him do. Stay in this position as you do it, child. Stay bent over just as you are."

She reached up with her right hand and unzipped his pants. She was quite awkward in unfastening his belt and pants with only one hand, but she finally got it undone. The weight of his belt made his pants fall down around his feet. She was quite surprised to see that he was wearing no underwear. There it was, right in front of her in her face. His beautiful cock. Close enough to her that she would only need to stick out her tongue to touch it, to taste it. You could tell by the look in her eyes that she was beginning to get quite aroused and horny over what happened earlier, and now she was reliving it with Robert.

"This is wrong, Sir. I shouldn't be doing this."