One Evening Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to stop, little one? I can stop this right now and we can just let things happen as they may. I will inevitably have to tell your parents about the phone call I took and they will have to speak with the Principal and Coach about what happened. Or..."

"Or, Sir?"

"Robert! Call me by that name only, little one! OR... we can continue and I can get your suspension waived and your parents will never know anything about this. Ever. This is your call, little one. What would you prefer?"

Heather looked down nervously at the floor. It felt like such a long time of her being silent. She became alert when she heard a soft sound coming from him. She looked up and saw that he had his hand in his cock and was slowly masturbating just inches in front of her face.

"I'm waiting, child. What is your answer?"

"Please, Robert. Please, I will tell you the rest. I promise. Please may I continue, Robert?" He noticed that her breathing was faster when she spoke to him watching, him as he rubbed his hand up and down the shaft of his cock. It was such a beautiful site. Watching him made Heather want to get closer to him... to his cock. To touch it with her lips, her face, her tongue, her whole mouth.

"Good girl. Yes you may tell me what happened next, little one."

"He was doing exactly what you are doing now, Robert."

Robert sighed, "Which is what, little one?"

"He was masturbating his cock in front of my face!"

"OH... very good girl. I am pleased with your explanation, little one. Very pleased. Continue."

"Tom was masturbating just as you are doing now. I looked back and the boys were doing the same. It was really a beautiful sound hearing all of them masturbating their cocks at the same time. All of them were making soft moaning sounds. Tom looked down at me and asked if I wanted to touch his cock. I could only nod my head. I couldn't talk. I just nodded my head and he walked towards me so that he was close enough to rub his cock over my face. I remember I closed my eyes and sighed while he was doing that. The head of his cock felt so soft against my cheeks and my lips. Oh, I couldn't help but stick out my tongue to feel his cock. He told me to open my mouth to let his cock into my mouth and I could only respond to him. I began sucking on his cock as he slowly began pumping his cock into my mouth."

"Lick my cock, Heather. Suck on my cock like you did for Tom. Suck my cock now!"

She leaned towards him and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked his cock into her mouth. She heard him moan as his cock slid deep inside her wet mouth. He began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Fucking it like a man would fuck a woman's pussy. He pumped it slow at first and then began fucking it faster... harder with more vengeance... deeper with more passion as he grabbed two fistfuls of her hair so that she was completely unable to move her head. She could only accept his cock as he rammed it into her mouth faster and faster. Her breathing was so rapid. She was gasping for air when all of a sudden he stopped and pulled out of her. She almost collapsed when he pulled out of her mouth.

"What did Tom do next, little one?" He asked as he reached to masturbate his cock again with his hand.

In a whisper she said, "Tom told me that it was very very unfair that I got to feel his cock and none of the other boys got to feel me. He said that they should at least be able to come over to me and touch, and he stressed ONLY touch, my pussy with their cocks. To just run their cock up and down my pussy lips maybe. He swore that's all that they would do. So I agreed to let them do that," she sighed.

"Yes, continue, Heather," he said as he walked to stand behind her.

"The first boy that came over and touched his cock on my pussy came all over me almost the same moment that he touched me. I felt him come with each squirting spasm of his cock onto my pussy and my ass. I heard him panting behind me and then felt his hand on my ass as he caressed it spreading his come juices all over me. He ran his finger up my pussy lips and made me squeal from the pleasure of his touch."

Robert ran his cock up and down Heather's pussy and asked, "Did the boy rub his cock on your pussy like this, child? And was your pussy as wet then as it is now?"

She blushed and said, "Yes he rubbed his cock on my pussy just as you are doing, Robert, but I don't remember if I was wet. I was overwhelmed by what was happening to me. I do know that. I was very excited about it all."

"Yes, I imagine that you would have been, and I see that you are very excited about it now. If not even more excited. Where was Tom when the boy was rubbing his cock on your pussy like I am now, little one?"

"Tom moved over and was standing more to my side, Robert. I think so that he could watch what the other boys were doing to my pussy and still be able to masturbate near my face."

"Masturbating what, little one? Your pussy? Or his cock?"

"His cock, Robert!!! He hadn't touched anything but his cock inside my mouth, up until then."

"Did he ever touch more than your mouth, little one?"

"Yes, but not right away, Sir ... errrr Robert."

"Oh really, little one? Pray tell... what happened next?" He said as he continued to slowly rub his cock up and down Heather's beautiful wet little pussy. He could see her cute little bung hole perky and pink, like lips puckered for a kiss.

He really did make it difficult for her to concentrate on telling him everything when he stood there rubbing his cock on her pussy, but she was thankful that he wasn't standing in front of her anymore with his cock so very close to her face. She could feel her whole body responding to his cock. And then he stopped.

"What is it, Heather? What is on your mind my little precious one? Did that feel good to my sweet little girl? Do you like the feel of my cock on your pussy, little one?" he said as he walked around to face her again and leaned his cock closer to her face. "Would you like to wrap your lips around my cock again, child?"

"Oh yes, please yes Robert."

"You may since you asked so nicely little one. However, I don't want you to touch my cock with your lips, only your tongue. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Robert," She said and nodded anxiously as she leaned forward. He held his cock out from the base so that she had easy access all around his cock. She ran her tongue in circles on the underside from the base of his cock to the tip of the head circling the head with her tongue.

"But Robert, this didn't happen with the boys."

"Mmmm... Well, we will call this an added bonus for me helping you out of your predicament. Unless, that is, you want me to stop, child. Is that what you want?"

"No, please Robert. I will do whatever you wish if it will get me out of trouble."

"Whatever I wish, child? You should be careful of what you say to me, little one. I will most definitely consider taking you up on the wonderful offer. You do have a very pleasing tongue, child," he said as he pushed his hard cock further down so that she would have access to the topside of his cock. She ran her tongue in circles down to the base of his cock and then began quickly lapping at his shaft and the head of his cock. "I think that you have neglected something. You have not touched my balls, little one. Those you may gently suckle in that sweet wet mouth of yours. Mmmm yes... run your wonderful tongue around them. God, child but you are far too good at this. I think it is time to get back to telling me your story though."

He stepped back from her and held his cock in his hand, gently rubbing the shaft up and down. "Mmmm, you have it so nice and wet for me. Continue telling me now, Heather! I am waiting."

She let out a soft sigh, "Yes, Robert. I am trying to concentrate and remember where I left off. You have distracted my mind a bit," She smiled sweetly up at him.

"As you have with me, child, with your sweet ass and pussy and that oh so lovely mouth and tongue of yours. I am getting anxious, continue now."

"Well, each boy came up behind me and massaged my pussy with the head of their cocks until they came. Except for Tom, I believed that they had all come on me when I saw the first boy that had come all over me approach my face with his hard cock. My God but it was big again! He told me to open my mouth and suck on it. He shoved it deep into my mouth and began fucking my mouth with his hard huge cock. It felt so good. All of a sudden I felt several hands fondling my ass, squeezing my cheeks and playing with my pussy. I felt as if I was going to faint from how they were making me feel. I had never felt like this. I couldn't stop them. I didn't want them to stop. There were boys sucking on my nipples and then I felt someone stick their finger up inside my pussy. They began fucking my pussy with their fingers. It was all driving me wild! I began pumping on the finger in my pussy and sucking as hard as I could on the cock so that I wouldn't lose it out of my mouth! I had no idea how many fingers were inside my pussy now. I just wanted them to fuck me harder and faster!" She was so intent on telling him the story that she hadn't noticed that Robert was standing behind her again until she felt his hand begin to caress her ass cheeks and feeling it slowly sliding down towards her pussy lips.

"You say that you couldn't tell how many fingers your cunt was being fucked with, little one? THIS is one finger fucking your cunt!" Her pussy was dripping with juices as he rammed his man sized finger deep into her cunt bringing it out and fucking her again with it. God what a beautiful tight young pussy she had. It sucked tightly around his finger as he rammed it up her wet slippery cunt. "Such a good little girl you are, Heather. That's it... pump your hips and fuck my finger like a good girl. You are very pleasing. What a beautiful ass."

He was finger fucking her so fast and squeezing her ass cheeks just like the boys did. God but it made her so HOT! It made her crave for more. "More, Robert! Fuck me harder with your fingers please!"

"and THIS, little one, is TWO fingers fucking your tight little cunt! Do you feel the difference? Can you tell when I have two fingers inside your wet nasty little cunt, little girl?"

She let out a squeal, "Yes, Robert! Fuck my cunt with your fingers please!! Please fuck me faster!" And then he stopped. She gasped as he quickly yanked his fingers out of her pussy leaving her pussy with such an empty void. She rocked her hips backwards trying to find his fingers again, quietly whimpering. Wanting them inside her cunt fucking her again. She reached for her pussy and began fondling her clit, rubbing it fast and furiously. He walked around in front of her and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please fuck me some more?"

"I do believe you were in the middle of telling me the rest of your little tale of getting gang banged by the boys from school. Continue with your story now, little one. And stop playing with yourself immediately!" He looked down at her big brown doe eyes pleading up at him and slowly pumped his cock with his huge hand. He could feel a drip of precome leaking out. "Lick only the tip of my cock, my sweet little girl, as you have gotten me aroused and it seems that I am leaking with anticipation of the rest of your story. Suckle only the tip of my cock. Continue, child. You were saying that you didn't want them to stop what they were all doing to you."

She moaned as she licked and sucked on ONLY the tip of his cock. How she wanted all of his cock deep inside her. She didn't care where. She didn't care if it was in her mouth or her cunt! She just wanted him badly! "No, I didn't WANT to stop ANYthing that was happening to me. It felt so fucking glorious! Someone was licking my clit and someone else was sticking their finger, or maybe more than one finger inside my cunt. I began moving my hips to the rhythm of him finger fucking my pussy and still trying to keep the beat of sucking on the cock in my mouth. I was becoming delirious. Tom bent over and whispered in my ear asking me how I was enjoying it. He asked me that if I was enjoying it and wanted to feel even better, that I only needed to nod my head. I was afraid that I was going to bite into the cock in my mouth from nodding so rapidly. The next thing I knew, I had a cock in my mouth, two boys on either side of me sucking on my breasts, two boys on either side of me caressing my ass and playing with my clit and then WHAM! Tom rammed his cock deep inside my pussy! I quit sucking on the cock and I screamed! The cock was stuck back in my mouth to muffle my screams and Tom continued to fuck my pussy hard! They all held me so that I couldn't move anywhere. I could only stay in that position and continue to get fucked in my mouth and fucked in my pussy and sucked and licked all over my breasts and pussy. It was terrifying and electrifying at the same time. Tom was fucking me with his cock furious and fast. I began to moan and scream even with the cock inside my mouth. Oh my God. I can't believe the feeling I was having. I was coming. My God I was coming so very hard. I felt my juices squirting all over the boys. Tom rammed his cock deep inside me as he let out a great moan. The boy fucking my mouth came at the same time in my mouth. I could feel his cock pulse in my mouth with each release of come squirting down my throat. Oh, but the taste of it was delicious. I suckled his cock until I knew that nothing was left to suck out. Tom still had both his hands on my hips as he continued to slowly grind his cock deep inside me squirting out his last few drops of come inside me," she said as she looked up at Robert. He had a strange look on his face.

"Have I said something wrong, Sir?" She looked up with pleading eyes.

"Not at all dear one. But you know what you must do now, don't you? Lean up and take off that tight shirt and remove your blouse and then lean back down as you are. Do not forget to pull your skirt back up over your ass for me."

"Yes, Sir," She said as she did what he asked her to do. He leaned down and caressed each breast pinching the nipples slightly making her squeal from the pain and the pleasure. He knelt down so that his face was level with her breasts, "Put your tit in my mouth, child."

"Sir. I know that I have been a bad girl today. I know that what I have done is even slutty. I shouldn't have let it go as far as it did."

"What are you trying to say, child?"

"That's just it. I am a child. I am underage. You are a man. This is wrong. This I know is very wrong."

"For pity sake child! Do you want my help or not?" He looked at her sternly. "Do you wish for your parents to hear what I have just heard from you? From your coach? From your principal? Well! Do you?"

"No, Sir," she whispered.

"Then your choice would be what, little one?"

"To continue and do as you tell me to."

"And what else?"

"To keep this between only you and I. To tell no one about what we are doing so that you will speak to the coach and principal to get me out of being suspended from school, right Sir?"

"Good girl. Now put your tit in my mouth so that I may taste you and suckle you," He said as she placed her nipple against his soft lips. He sucked her breast into his mouth and began nibbling on her nipple. Biting it. She began to squirm as she knelt there on the ottoman. "Spread your legs for me so that I can feel the pussy that all these boys so enjoyed from you today, my little slut."

She gasped, "Please don't call me that, Sir."

"Oh but, dear one, I call you that with tenderness in my heart. It is a man's greatest joy to have one as sweet as you are to the outside world, but one who is a slut behind closed doors. And you are now my little one, my dear one, my slut, my young tender whore. Are you not? Do you understand me, child?" He said as he reached over and began sucking on her other breast.

She nodded and released a moan when he bit down on her nipple. The boys didn't do that to her. She smiled as he nibbled on her breast and then she felt his fingers probing the lips of her pussy. He gently began messaging her clit sending electric shocks up her spine. She tossed her head back and leaned into him as he began to stroke her clit faster. And then he stopped and took her face into his hands and kissed her deeply with his tongue. She began to suck on his tongue as if it were his cock. How delicious it felt.

"Now, my little slut, you will show me what a good little fuck toy you can be. I am going to fuck your pussy with my cock."

She looked up at him with a startled expression. His cock was so much bigger than Tom's. She knew that it would have to hurt.

"Lean over like a good little whore and spread those legs wide to expose that beautiful pussy of yours, my little child slut, and do it quickly! What a wonderful feeling it will be to sink my cock into that tight young little pussy of yours. One that is so inexperienced to being fucked. A child who a real man has never fucked properly. Mmm... Such a delicious thought. I will be your first real man. That's it, girl, spread those legs wide. Present your lovely pussy and darling little tight ass to me. What a beautiful little pussy you have," he said as he ran his fingers up and down her pussy sending a chill through her body. "And so wet too. Reach down to feel how wet you are for me, child. See what a good little slut you can be, little one? Always remember this. Always remember that to be a good slut, you must always be wet for your man. Yes, that's it. Play with that clit, slut. I'll bet that feels good. I am sure that you have played with yourself many times by the way I see you fingering your pussy now. What a lovely view. To look down on you spread wide like this. To look down at your lovely ass and superbly wet pussy. Now you will know what it feels like to get fucked proper. I am not your typical male. I will not come so easily as your little boys did. I am going to fuck you so that you will remember this day for a week each time you go to sit down. Your pussy will ache from being fucked by me."

She was beginning to get a little frightened by what he was saying, but before she could say anything he slammed his cock into her. She screamed. "Your cock is too big for me! Please don't! Don't! Please!" She screamed.

"I do so love it when you beg, little one. Is this not how you described Tom fucking you? I told you that I was going to want you to show me as well as tell me. Show me, then, how Tom fucked you, little one. Ride my cock with your pussy. Push your ass up against me as fast and as hard as Tom fucked you, my precious little slut."

She began slowly pumping his cock with her pussy tightly wrapped around his huge rock hard cock. She felt like her pussy would split open from the size of his cock inside her. With each stroke, her ass pressed against him and his balls slapped at her clit. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed his cock into her pussy again and again.

"Oh, Robert, yes. Your cock feels so good in my little pussy. Yes... fuck my pussy harder. Slam your cock hard inside my cunt! Fuck me harder!"

"You are so deliciously wet, my child slut!" he said with almost a growl. "I am so enjoying fucking your tight little pussy. Fuck me back, little one! Rock those hips hard against me."

"Oh yes, anything you say. I am going to come, Robert! Can I come? Will you let me come on you and your fucking cock?"

"No you may not child!" He pulled his cock out of her pussy and came around to her face. "Suck my cock clean of your pussy juices now, Heather." She loved sucking on his cock and quickly sucked it deep into her mouth running her tongue all over the huge cock in her mouth. She couldn't help but moan at how it made her feel sucking on his cock. Just when she was getting a good fast mouth fucking rhythm sucking on his cock, he yanked it out of her mouth.