One Evening in the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jerked, surprised, her hands came up to push me away, but then grabbed me and pulled me towards her. I heard her glass hit the carpet, the remaining ice cubes bouncing out.

Our kiss went on, slowly becoming a reflection of our individual needs, wrapped together like lovers' limbs. My side of it was a slow realization, as the kiss went on, longer and longer, that with every second it continued the chances of my being rejected dropped, so as I realized this subconsciously, the fervor of my kiss increased, my heart continued to open and I tried to meld my body to hers. On her side, her kiss went from surprised, to tentative, to surprised again, and then to hungry. She reached behind me, clearing away her purse and moving me towards the corner of the loveseat.

Eventually my courage grew to a point where I felt safe to remove my hands from her head, my left hand snaking under her arm and behind her back, to ride the silken blouse down to her jeans, and the ass that had been haunting my fantasies. I began to gently caress her bottom. The right hand made a shorter trip to her chest where slowly and tentatively, I began to explore her breasts.

She broke from the kiss, reluctantly, and leaned back.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying Josh?"

"Well Sis, if I've left any doubt then either I'm real bad at this, or you're being exceptionally dense."

I began to move towards her again, but she stopped me with her hand.

"Josh, not that I'm not flattered, and it's not that I don't want to, but this is wrong."
"Karla baby, think. Is this wrong if I'm forcing you? Yes. Is it wrong if you're forcing me? Yes. Is it wrong if we go on to breed little mutant children? Yes. Is it wrong if we're two consenting adults who want, and love, each other? I don't think so. What do you think?"

"I think... I don't know what I think."

"Do you want me, Karla" I asked, then daring not to breathe.

"Yes. Yes I do. Yes I have, ever since you were 14 and started to hold your own in our fights. Do you want me?"

"Sis, I want you, more than anyone or anything. I love you so much it hurts, and the only time that pain went away was when you were in my arms."

The light glimmering in her eyes sparkled and shone as she smiled at me.

"Then I think you better show me where it hurts."

"Anything you say, doc."

She burst out into laughter, and as I watched her laugh, it seemed I could see years of pain and fear lifting away from her, not gone entirely, but no longer lying so heavily upon her.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"Oh Josh," she snorted, "we're about to play doctor!"

And the next few minutes were given over to the laughter of friends, comfortable with each other.

When we could speak and breathe again, I slid off onto the floor on my knees, and began removing her socks.

"Now miss," I said in my best professional voice, "I'll have to ask you to undress before the examination begins."

"But Doctor" she responded, "is it proper for you to examine me without a nurse present?"

I reached up and began to unbutton and unzip her jeans, tugging them down her legs.

"Miss, before I can answer that, I have a question you must answer."

Her pants were on floor and I reached up to begin gently pulling her panties down to join them.

"Miss, are you bisexual?"

"Why, I don't know Doctor, why do you ask?"

"Because if you were bisexual, there might be a reason for you to wish that a nurse be present, naked, molesting you at the same time I do. But as we have no nurse available, I think this examination is something best handled between you and me."

As I finished pulling her panties down and discarding them, she finished removing her blouse and bra. I stared up at her, past her beautiful large full breasts to her glowing face, which looked back at me with love and wonder.

"Karla, last chance. If you don't want this to happen, you'd better tell me now. Otherwise, it's going to go all the way."

"Josh, just shut up and eat me."

"Yes ma'am."

I slid my arms under her legs, lifting them to rest on my shoulders as I buried my face in her crotch. While she might have trimmed her bush, I was thankful she hadn't shaved it off. It held her smell and as I pushed in, it brushed my face like an angel's eyelashes. My hands firmly gripping her ass cheeks, I parted her hair with my tongue and began to gently run the tip of it around her delicate lips, dipping into her slit on occasion, moving in to kiss her clit, give it a brief gentle suck, and then back to licking my way around her pussy, exploring everywhere. To me she tasted of honey, of cinnamon, of a thousand wonderful flavors all rolled into one.

"Oh... Josh... you have... the rest of... your life... to keep doing that..."

I took her at her word. I lost myself, as I had so often while watching her and fantasizing about her, in a sensual haze, my entire reality focused on the body in front of me and to either side. I bathed her inner thighs, although never leaving her cunt for long. I licked as far back towards her asshole as I could, given the angle. Time ceased to have meaning.

The orgasms started to roll through her and she began to rock herself back and forth. I cut my eyes up to look at her. Her head was thrown back against the back of the loveseat, her face framed by her long brown hair, her eyes closed and her mouth open, breathing heavily, sweat beginning to bead on her skin.

Some eternities later, I heard her whisper "Josh... please... be a little firmer with my clit".

At some point in the next hundred years, I felt her hands entwine in my hair, trying to pull me away from her crotch. I resisted and they fell away to lie on her legs.

Pre-cum fluid was leaking from my dick, seeping into my briefs. My erection had passed painful an eon before and had settled into its role as just another part of my body I was neglecting as I feasted on my sister's snatch like a starving man at a buffet.

I was soaked, soaked with sweat, with her, with tears.

My legs began to tremble, my arms had long before gone numb, and yet I continued. She felt the trembling I think, and uttering a firm "Stop", she pushed me away from her. I fell backwards, coming to rest against another loveseat.

"Doctor... I think you've examined... that part of me... closely enough... I have other plans... for your tongue" she panted.

If the chemistry between people could be viewed in the visible spectrum, there was a lightning show big enough to light up 4 states between us. She slid off the seat, her own legs none too stable, and curled up next to me. She turned my head to face her, and began to gently lick my face, cleaning it. I was surprised at her willingness to taste her own juices.

"Sis," I stammered "are you s-sure you want t-to do that?"

She stopped, looked deep into my eyes.

"Why not? You seem very fond of how I taste. Why wouldn't I give it a try?"

"I seem fond of your taste? How can you tell?"

"Josh, you've been buried in my cunt for over 45 minutes. I think if you found it distasteful, I would've noticed by now."

And she returned to cleaning me, and I lay there and let her. It was a new sensation for me, something no other girl had ever done. It was animal-like, in a way, a primal ritual of some kind that resonated in me at a deep level. I turned my face at her gentle nudging direction, giving her free rein to lick where she would. I closed my eyes. Perhaps I dozed lightly.

I noticed, some time later, that she was removing my clothes. I shifted to help her. As I did, my nose came close to her underarm, and I smelled sweat and desire and orgasm and pheromones and Karla, pure unadulterated Karla. I reached up and grabbed her, bringing her armpit to my face and burying my nose in it, breathing deeply, licking and tasting. She tried to pull away, but I held on.

"Josh! What the hell are you doing? That's gross!"

I broke off momentarily. "No Sis, it's not. It's you. Pure 'You'. I love you, I love the way you taste, I love the way you smell. I love everything about you. Now, in a few hours, when it's no longer fresh, you're right, it'll be gross. But right now? It's perfume. It's the smell of my lover." And I buried my face in again.

She gave me a few more minutes. I could tell she was enjoying my attentions, but there was a temerity, a hesitation. I kept on going. It felt right to me, right in that primal way that her cleaning me had felt.

Far too soon she pulled away, and finished undressing me. For the first time I lay before my lover naked, my erection gently pulsing with my heart beat. She knelt back on her heels and looked at me.

"My God Josh, you're beautiful" she said.

"No," I replied, "you're beautiful. I'm just your average naked white guy."

"Josh, I'm pretty sure the average naked white guy wouldn't have a raging hard-on where I'm concerned" she murmured.

"The ones who aren't blind and stupid would have" I responded.

She moved and lay down with her face close to my dick. I reached down and cupped her head with my hand.

"Karla, my love, wait a minute. You don't have to do that. I don't know how you feel about giving head, all things being equal, but I don't want anything we do to bring back memories of all those shit-heads you've gone out with before. It's not that I don't like getting blown, believe me it isn't that. But I'd rather go without head for the rest of my life than have it bring up echoes of unhappy times."

The face that looked back at me shone with love and amazement. Tears were seeping from her eyes as she shifted, crawled up to rest beside me. Her nose nudged my face to one side. She pressed her lips to my ear, giving it a lick.

In a deep, throaty, tear-filtered voice she whispered "Have I told you yet that I love you?"

"No" I answered.

She got up onto her knees, swung her delightfully plump leg over my waist. Settling down, straddling me, she looked at me, tears rolling down her cheeks, a beatific smile on her face.

"Josh, big brother, I love you."

And then she lowered herself onto my dick, and began to ride.

In the second before I sank myself totally into what we were doing, into her, into my dreams coming true and besting my imagination at every turn, something caught my attention, a little something, something I wouldn't think on until later, much later.

And then I was lost. There she was, the girl of my dreams, impaled on my dick, encasing it in warm liquid velvet, riding me with a steady pace, the rhythm of someone who'd had their immediate needs satisfied and were able to control themselves, relaxing and enjoying the experience, knowing that they'd make it to orgasm again, sooner or later, and that that was fine with them.

I, on the other hand, had no such calmness. I resisted the urge to grab Karla, to take her arms in my hands and set the pace, forcing her to meet my urgency. This was not my first time, it was hers and she should be able to take it at any speed she wanted. There was only one problem. Even at her rhythm, I wasn't going to last long.

"Uh, Sis?"

"Um hmm?"

"I don't mean to bring this up at an awkward time, but I'm pretty damn sure I didn't feel a rubber go on my cock. We need to stop."

"No we don't, I'm on birth control pills and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't stop for anything. Did you always use condoms with your girlfriends?"

"Hell yeah, I knew where some of them had been."

"Then shut up and let me fuck you."

"Yes ma'am. I'm just not sure how much longer I can hold off."

She looked down at me, dropped to place one hand on the floor. With the other hand, she lifted one large tit to my face. I latched onto it and began to suck and lick and bite.

"Bro, you just let me worry about that. You just keep sucking your little sister's tit and come whenever you want to. Let your baby sister worry about everything else."

And that did it. My cock started spasming. My nuts felt as though they were imploding, emptying, as cum shot through me like I was a fire hose.

"Oh... damn it... Josh!"

She began to spasm as well, her inner muscles contracting in waves up my dick, milking me. I had come all I could imagine coming, and still she was finding more. I felt as if I was liquefying internally, and flowing in a torrent into her, all that I was, all that I ever would be, becoming one with my most unexpected of loves.

Finally my orgasm stopped, and as I sat and tried to recapture my breath, she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm on my rapidly wilting dick.

"So" she panted, "that's...what all... the fuss... is about."

"Yeah" was all I could get out.

She rolled off of me onto the floor, in a mix of exhaustion and post-orgasmic bliss. I gathered my strength, got my head on a little straighter, and lifted her off the floor onto one of the loveseats. She drifted off. I made myself a drink and sat there watching her. I didn't know what the future might bring, but I knew that for the here and now, I was exactly where I wanted and needed to be. It's a damn fine thing to know, even for a second, your place in the Universe, and to be there, and to be one with it.

* * * * *

In the shafts of light coming in between the curtains I see her, lying asleep, and what I see are spheres and slopes and sweeps of skin. The streetlight's glow outlines suggestions of hills and mounds, tied together by shadow-cloaked valleys. She had been my land of dreams and now I float offshore, as it were, gazing at my dreams made real. I am home.

12