One Fateful Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course baby," Julien affectionately replied, wrapping his arms around Anna and kissing her on the cheek, savoring the snug feel of her moist pussy surrounding his cock.

After their tender moment, Anna began sliding her pelvis forward then back again, Julien's cock stretching her tight opening. As Anna continued her grinding, Julien began thrusting to match her rhythm. Julien allowed Anna to set the pace, sometimes her back and forth movements came in rapid succession and other times teasingly slow. The two were locked in a perpetual passionate kiss as they continued gyrating against each other. Anna broke the couple's kiss, breathing heaving onto Julien's face, her pace quickening.

"You gonna come for me Belle, mhmm," Julien groaned as he began thrusting harder and harder into Annabelle's cunt.

"Mhmm hmm, Yeah, Yeah, Yesssss," Anna squealed.

Julien's rougher pounding was driving Annabelle over the edge; her fully erect and protruding clit was rubbing furiously against his shaft each time it slid in and out of her.

"Ahhh FUCCKKKK!! YESSSS Baby yesss!! Mhhhh mhmmm uhhhhhh," Anna cried, her high pitched screams filling the room. Her pussy, drooling with her girlcum, clamped down around Julien's impaling manhood.

"Ohh God Anna, your so wet uhhh mhmmm," Julien groaned, feeling Anna's warm gooiness soak his crotch. At the same time, on a particularly hard thrust, Julien felt the tip of his penis shooting its own wetness as both their orgasms intertwined.

"Ahhh ghhhhhhhh," he moaned, leaving his cock buried deep inside Anna, his body shuddering as he spewed his cum.

When their orgasms had subsided, Julien looked up to Annabelle,

"That was," he began to pant but wasn't give the time to finish,

"Amazing!" Annabelle interrupted.

He reached up and planted a tiny kiss on the tip of Anna's nose,

"Exactly what I was gonna say," Julien commented.

Anna rolled off of Julien's body, his flaccid penis sliding out of her with ease. She reached down and gently removed the condom, holding it up, smiling at the contents. She kissed Julien on the cheek then headed to the bathroom. Julien head a flush then saw Annabelle hurrying back to the bed to be at his side. The both laid there, their bodies covered in sweat, completely gratified. Anna looked out the window and saw the rain had begun pouring down again.

"Looks like I might have to spend the night, I wouldn't want you driving on those wet roads for little old me," she teased.

Julien smiled,

"Oh okay, I guess, but whatever will you wear? The last time I lent you a shirt you got it all dirty," he sarcastically replied.

"I guess I'll just have to remain as I am," Anna responded, stretching her nude body.

Julien leaned over and kissed Anna on the lips. They both held each other and chatted about what had just happened. Fifteen minutes later, when there was an elongated silence, Julien stood up and looked down to Anna,

"Care to join me for a shower, then maybe we can order some takeout?" he asked.

"I would love to," Anna answered, getting up and taking Julien's hand in hers. The both walked into the dimly lit bathroom.

Julien let Anna get into the glass shower first then followed her in. Anna turned on the shower, adjusting the knobs till the water temperature was warm enough. She turned and stepped beneath the stream of the showerhead. Julien watched as the water cascaded down her beautiful body. He joined her and they both embraced beneath the water, kissing as the sordidness of their previous actions washed away down the drain. Anna reached for the bar of soap on the sill and proceeded to lather up Julien's chest. She moved on from his chest to the rest of his body eventually reaching his penis. She looked up to him and giggled, he was rock hard again.

"This thing is like the Terminator, it never gives up huh?"

They both laughed at Anna's comment before she began stroking Julien with her soapy hand. Soon, Julien was all lathered up,

"I think it's my turn," Julien commented, taking the bar of soap from Anna's hand.

Julien's hands immediately gravitated towards Anna's breasts. He grasped the curve of her breasts and squeezed till his hand slid to her nipples. After rubbing her nipples a bit, Julien went on to massage Anna's breasts. Julien eventually slid his hands south, lathering Anna's stomach then her pussy. He could feel the slickness of her juices dissipating as he lathered her more and more. When he was done, Julien spun his finger, hinting to Anna to turn around which the gleefully did. Julien pushed Anna to the side so they were no longer beneath the streaming water. He stepped up behind her and began soaping her back. He inched his body closer and closer till Anna was pressed against the coolness of the shower tiles and he was pressed against the warmness of her flesh.

Anna could feel Julien's rigid cock pressing firmly against her ass cheek. She pushed her butt back pressing hard against him causing him to groan. Julien lowered his palms grabbing both of Anna's butt cheeks squeezing them tightly. Julien fondled Anna for a couple minutes before turning her around and kissing her. Anna now felt Julien's cock pressing into her stomach. She took the soap from Julien and quickly lathered up her hands. She grabbed Julien's dick and began stroking him furiously. Looking into his eyes as she jerked him off Anna couldn't help but smile. Moments later Julien's body jerked and he hunched over Anna's shoulder groaning as cum spat from his cock, straight onto Anna's stomach. The two of them washed up and switched off the shower. They took turns toweling off each other and got dressed. Anna wore another of Julien's t-shirts and nothing else, and Julien wore a pair of boxers.

They spent the rest of the night downstairs. They ordered take out, ate and chatted, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms on the couch, in the glow of the television's light.

The next morning Anna woke up with her bare ass pressed against Julien's crotch, her shirt had ridden all the way to her stomach. She slipped from Julien's embrace and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she found Julien in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning Jules," she greeted.

"Hey Anna where'd you go? My morning wood was having a great time against your bum," he replied with a smile.

"Aww, sorry sweetie, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so sweet."

"Another time I guess, you should eat something before we head to the airport," Julien said, handing Anna a plate with a slice of toast, "I'll get your clothes out of the dryer," he continued.

"Thanks hun," Anna replied , taking the plate from Julien.

After breakfast Anna and Julien got dressed and headed to her hotel. She got her luggage and said goodbye to her friends.

Anna and Julien stood in each other's arms in the middle of the airport terminal. Julien had his arms wrapped around Anna's waist, and she had hers around his neck. They leaned in kissing each other sweetly,

"So when do you think I'll see you again," Anna asked, a hint of sadness in her voice.

"As soon as possible I hope," Julien replied, planting a kiss on her nose, "I'm supposed to be heading your way to see my folks in a couple weeks,"

"I can't wait," Anna responded, returning Julien's affection by rubbing her nose against his. After a couple minutes of tenderly embracing, Anna finally broke free,

"Well I should be on my way, thanks for the most amazing time."

"This is just the beginning sweetie, see you soon," Julien replied.

With a final kiss, Anna turned and walked off to her gate.