One Father's Awful Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that brief moment, the 19 year old girl held out hope that her nightmare was finally over. Allowing her anguished gaze to lower towards her Father's hands, Jenny prayed the same thick fingers that used to lovingly brush her blonde hair as a child would quickly find their way to the cloth restraints and set her free.

When she leaned forward as far as she could however to make it easier for her Dad to grab a hold of the bindings, she saw clearly for herself the sobering and shocking sight of the front of Rusty Borland's pants bulging as if a fist was trying to force its way out of the crotch of his business slacks.

Every fragment of mental stability inside of Jenny's head felt as if it were swirling down an inescapable whirlpool as the heat of her Father's pointed gaze blistered her body.

"Ohh... AAAHHH," Jenny gulped loudly when she felt her Dad's hand clasp around her bare arm.

"D... Daddy... No... N... No... Please... get me loose," she begged weakly, goosebumps now dotting her naked frame as she watched an unquenched desire take control of her Father's soul.

___________________________________

Rusty Borland's brain cells sizzled like butter on a frying pan as he allowed the feel of his daughter's clammy skin to register between his squeezing fingers. He bitterly tried to remember the last time he had seen Jenny even moderately undressed but was only able to come up with the occasion peek at her in her bikini in the back yard or once in a while when he poked his head in to say "Goodnight" when she would have nothing but a long tee-shirt on.

"Those were just innocent thoughts though... nothing... like... this," he tried convincing himself.

To actually be confronted with Jenny's total and unabashed nudity at the same time she was posed for a sexual tryst was something Rusty had never prepared himself for... or immunized himself from.

Blatantly perusing his daughter's firm body from head to toe, Rusty crudely nodded his head in admiration and disbelief at just how beautiful his little girl had turned out and also just how much she looked like her mother at the same age.

Sensing the jumbled and dizzying energy that was radiating out of his daughter's pores, Rusty found himself admiring the contours of Jenny's soft breasts and the light pink areolas and shockingly pointed nipples that punctuated the creamy white orbs.

Continuing to scan his gaze lower, Rusty's mouth watered as he visually fixated on the naked girl's flat belly and trim waist. Biting his lip hard knowing what lie directly beneath Jenny's waistline, Rusty swallowed hard before allowing his eyes to latch fully and undividedly on the puckered flower of his daughter exposed womanhood.

An enormous wave of guilt and shame swept through Rusty's mortal soul as he committed his bound daughter's nudity to memory.

"Don't do this!" the last vestige of his sanity implored. "You want to fuck her... any man in his right mind would want to fuck her seeing her like this... But... you're her Father... if you go and do this... what will happen five seconds after its over... How will you ever be able to look her in the eyes again... how the Hell will you ever be able to look your wife in the eyes either when all three of you are together?"

"Don't fuckin' fool yourself Rusty," another more sinister but real voice soberly surmised. "Look down at your hand wrapped around her arm... and look at your dick poking a hole through your pants... you've already gone too far. "

Before the last thought had finished echoing in his head, Rusty's fingers had began to trace a line down his daughter's trembling arms, off her elbow and against the side of her soft belly. Guiding his fingers over each of Jenny's slighty visible ribs, Rusty kept his eyes locked on the teenage girl's pubic area and felt his own knees start to tremble when the ever so faint view of her pink inner vaginal flesh flowered from the curly whisps of hair that lined her cunt.

It was then Rusty Borland saw his life pass before his mind's eye, knowing nothing he would ever do from that moment on would ever be held in quite the same context as it had before...

Part 2 to come... Thanks for taking the time to read

12