One Fine Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting off the phone with his mistress, Lacey, he made his way into his apartment and quickly cleaned up. He took a shower and got ready for what was sure to be his third fuck of the day. Four if you count number of women.

He was feeling drained, so he knew he'd need a little help to get through this one. Especially, given Lacey's tendency to fuck like a nympho. So he reached for his little blue friend and took half of one.

The nasty thoughts of Lacey made him want to take two, but he knew it wouldn't be good for his health. She was even younger than Mindy and his wife, at only 21 years old. She was just about to graduate from college and was a stunning piece of black ass. She had the thickest lips that were perfect for cock sucking. She had tits and ass for days, but with the hips and waist of a Victoria Secret model. The pills were starting to work and he just couldn't wait to tear into her thick, round, black behind. She was also tiny, Brian liked them that way, standing at just a shade over 5 feet 3 inches and coming in at just under 95 pounds (most of that accounted for by her tits and ass). She had the cutest brown eyes and did I mention those dick-sucking lips?

Brian was already rock hard when she arrived dressed like a slutty schoolgirl. She had on a white button down shirt, with a pleated, plaid red mini skirt, and 4 inch black pumps. The top three buttons on her shirt were left open; almost exposing her large 34C sized tits. She was clearly not wearing a bra underneath as her dark, brown nipples silhouetted against the thin white cotton of her shirt.

Lacey was carrying a bakery box with her, which Brian presumed to contain his birthday cake. She set it down on the table and bounced over towards him and gave him a big hug and kiss. Her youth and energy rubbed off on Brian, making his feel 25 years younger as he joined her in some playful activity.

"Happy birthday daddy"

"Hmm.... what did you get me, a cake."

"Maybe." Then she turned around and lifted up her skirt, revealing her panty less backside to Brian.

"Is that all for me?"

"Yep. My special birthday present for you daddy."

"I think I'll have to open up my present now." Brian said as he dove in headfirst between her ass cheeks.

Licking and sucking every open crevice below Lacey's waist, Brian made Lacey wonder if it was his birthday or hers.

"Oh, fuck." She gasped. "Right there. Make me cum. Right there. Right there." She kept screaming louder over and over again. "Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm gonna cum all over you face."

Lacey reached back and grabbed a hold of Brian's head as she began to spasm. She pushed his head in hard, like she was trying to shove his whole head in to her pussy. Brian almost suffocated in there, but he kept on licking. He knew what it took to get Lacey to cum and he wanted her to cum hard all over his tongue.

After several more seconds of licking, sucking, and poking her pussy with his tongue, Lacey came fiercely all over his face. Her body shook with each orgasm, which Brian so happily took in his mouth.

"Mmm...daddy. I love how you work that tongue."

"I thought it was my birthday. Not yours."

"It is."

"Then I think you should be the one on your knees."

Lacey turned around and kissed Brian hard. Tasting her own cum. "Oh, daddy. I'll get on my knees all day long for you. But first..."

Lacey pushed Brian back into the sofa. She got down on her knees and helped him out of his pants, unleashing his cock in the process. She jerked his already hard cock in her hand and whispered some soft dirty talk.

"I love that big cock of yours. I can't wait to taste your cum. All in my mouth. All in my pussy. I want this hard fucking cock deep in my pussy."

"Fuck, baby. You're driving me crazy. Let me see if you can back up those tough words of yours."

"In a second." Lacey playfully teased him. She got up and walked over and grabbed the bakery box with a bow on it that she walked in with. She handed it to Brian and told him to open it.

Brian hastily opened it as he thought he was starting to lose his hard on. After he ripped open the wrapping and pulled back the box cover, he was confused to find no cake. Just an empty box with a hole cut out the bottom.

"I don't get it?"

But Lacey was already up on her feet and walking away from Brian towards the kitchen.

Lacey returned with a can of whip cream. She seductively shook the can with her hand, which caused her tits and her ass to shake along with it.

"There is no cake." Lacey replied as she got back down on her knees in front of Brian. She grabbed hold of the cake and placed the box over his thick, juicy cock. She pulled the cock through the box, until the bottom of the box was resting on his thighs.

"It's a birthday cock." She exclaimed.

"You are so fucking hot." Brian said back as he felt the twinge in his cock again.

"Now, for the final touch." Lacey said as she shook the whip cream bottle one last time then sprayed it all around his cock, until his whole cock was covered with whip cream.

"It's a birthday cock, with whip cream on the top."

"You forgot the cherry."

"I'm the cherry on top." Lacey smiled in her bright red lip gloss. She then started to lick the whip cream off of his cock, inch by inch. First working his cock over with her tongue, she removed the thick layer of whip cream leaving his cock a slimy creamy mess. Then, she sucked his cock clean of any trace of whip cream, leaving it with just a fresh layer of her saliva. And finally, she went to work. Sucking cock like the energetic 21 year old she was.

"Oh, fuck." Brian whispered between moans. "Who taught you how to suck cock like that?"

Lacey giggled. "You did daddy."

Brian laughed out loud as Lacey went back to jerking and sucking his birthday cock. As Lacey's head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, she was making louder and louder sucking noises and that was all Brian could take. His body began to tighten, his nails dug deep into the cushions of the sofa, as he closed his eyes and his head fell back against the head rest. Brian began to scream "I'm cumming. I'm cumming" over and over again. But Lacey just kept on sucking, never removing his cock from her mouth.

When Brian finally released his semi-painful third load of the day, he watched as Lacey sucked it all down. When she was sure that she had sucked down every drop, she finally took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Hmm...happy birthday daddy." She said while licking her lips, getting every single drop of cum.

"Oh my god. That was incredible. I think that was the best blowjob I ever received in my life." Brian praised.

"Well, I hope I can give you the best fuck of your life ever too." Lacey replied

But Brian was not in the mood. He was drained. He couldn't cum if he wanted to. "I don't think I can go again, baby."

"I think your cock says otherwise." Lacey smiled back as she jerked his still hard cock in her hand.

Brian remembered that he had taken his little magic pill earlier and it was still working. "I'm sorry, baby. I think I'm going to pass out. I can't even stand."

"You don't have, daddy." Lacey giggled as she stood up. "You just sit right there and let me do the work."

Lacey lifted the box off his lap and threw it to the side. She then lifted up her small schoolgirl skirt and stretched her thin, caramel colored legs over each side of Brian until his cock was directly underneath her sopping wet pussy. She reached down and grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and eased it into her pussy. She let out a gasp as his thick member stretched her pink pussy open wide. Brian on the other hand, let out a yelp trying to contain the pain and sensitivity his cock was feeling inside.

Lacey pushed down until she was sitting on his lap, his cock all the way inside her. She shook her body side to side, feeling his balls jiggle against her. She then reached out and grabbed hold of his strong shoulders and used them to lift herself up and down on his cock.

Brian had his eyes closed and his head arched back, as Lacey bounced up and down, riding his cock hard and fast. She couldn't tell if Brian had passed out or not, but his cock was still hard and that's all the mattered.

She continued bouncing on his lap, talking dirty with each plunge down on his cock. Lacey's head bobbled back and forth like a doll as she tried to contain the sensations inside of her. Her favorite position was always on top, because she always came when she was on top. And this time was no different. She stood up, letting his cock fall out of her, and feverishly rubbed her finger side to side over her wet pussy until she brought herself to completion. With a loud thunderous scream, she squirted all over his cock and both of their thighs.

She fell on top of Brian and hugged him close and she panted heavily, coming back down from her sexual high. She whispered into Brian's ear as Brian smiled back only half awake. By the time, Lacey licked her own cum off his cock, Brian was already passed out.

When Brian awoke several hours later, the last thing he remembered was Lacey riding his cock like a bull fighter. He didn't remember if she left, but her note told him that she ran to a class and would call him later. He suddenly remembered that he had skipped out on the whole day at work and quickly called Mindy. But she told him that she had cleared his calendar and cancelled all his meetings. So he was in clear.

He checked the clock, it was almost four. He had to leave soon, because his wife would be expecting him. So he jumped in the shower and cleaned off the smell of sex. He soaped his cock with an extra shine, as if his wife could tell that another woman's lips and pussy were wrapped around his cock, and that this would wash it away. The rest definitely helped him recover and his cock was now limp and normal again.

He got dressed and drove home. As he pulled into the driveway, he remembered that he had one more birthday present. He quickly fished through his pocket and found the remaining half of the magical blue pill and popped it into his mouth.

Brian closed the door behind him and yelled out for his wife.

Antonella walked out from the upstairs bedroom and peered down from the staircase. "Welcome home, honey."

Brian looked up and saw his wife standing there, still wearing the white thigh high stocking and high heel pumps from this morning. But wrapped across her tits and her pussy was a thin pink colored satin sheet that was tied into a ribbon. She was his present.

"Happy birthday" Antonella said as she stood on the top of the steps.

Brian smiled as he looked up at his beautiful wife. He slowly made his way up the steps, removing his suit jacket, and unbuttoning his shirt on his way there. When he arrived at the top step, he stopped in front of his sexy wife and took the ribbon in his hand. He pulled slowly until the knot was untied and the sheet fell onto the floor revealing her incredible naked body. He leaned in to give her a kiss, but she stopped him.

Antonella reached down and grabbed the satin sheet off the floor. She playfully wrapped it around Brian's eyes, blindfolding him. She tied it in a little tight bow and let the rest fall onto the floor. Brian smiled as he let his wife blindfold him.

"Follow me." She said as she grabbed hold of his hand and led him to the bedroom.

When they arrived at the bedroom, Antonella removed the blindfold from Brian's eyes. Brian blinked, trying to regain his focus. He thought he was dreaming. He rubbed his eyes and made sure all the sex he had today wasn't making him delirious. But no. Sitting there in front of him on his bed were one of Antonella's best friends, Yujin. A drop dead gorgeous Japanese beauty that he always dreamed of fucking. And she was naked except for matching white thigh high stockings and pink high heels.

As Brian kissed his wife again and made his way to the bed. He thought to himself..."Turning 50 isn't so bad."

One Fine day indeed...

12