One Fine Evening At the Car Dealership

Story Info
She loves to test back seats.
3.2k words
4.18
51.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

My girlfriend, Pam, works at a Ford car dealership selling used cars. True, there aren't too may women doing that, but that's what she does. We have been together for a few months so sex is still a pretty hot item on our list of things to do with each other. We have gotten over the rip-your-clothes-off-and-fuck part of our relationship, and have progressed to the more exotic. We both like to have sex with the possibility of being caught or in unusual places. It adds to the excitement of it for the both of us. We have had a few screaming orgasms in a few unusual places, but nothing out of the ordinary. The usual places; in a park, on the back seat of a city bus, a quickie in a waterbed store just before it closed (not too many people around and the staff is busy getting ready to close), and in the changing room at a department store. She had a passion for trying sex in a hot sports car, but neither one of us had one and the dealership where she worked, well, how hot can a Ford get? They quit selling the Pantera years ago.

It was just getting dark when I got home one evening when the phone rang. It was Pam. "I'm really getting horny." she breathed into the phone.

"I guess I will have to take care of that problem as soon as you get home." My answer was a little nonchalant, but what the hell was I supposed to do for her now? I couldn't exactly drive over to the dealership and screw her in her glass walled sales office.

"That won't be for hours!" (She worked evenings this week.) It sounded like she was pouting, but it also sounded like she had something in mind.

My brain finally engaged, "Somehow I suspect that you have something else in mind a little sooner."

"Well, gee now that you mention it, we just got this hot year old Nissan 300ZX on the lot today. It has you fucking me in the back seat written all over it." she purred. "It's silver with a sexy black leather interior. It's low, it's fast, it has dark tinted windows, and it has this itsy bitsy back seat that could only have been meant for fucking. Anyway, you sure as hell couldn't ride back there unless you were a midget."

"That's a missile! A regular pussy machine. What kind of idiot would trade that in on a Ford?"

"Who cares, we get idiots in here every day. Wanna come down here for a test drive Mr. Customer? We could test that back seat."

"Does it need testing?"

"Oh, it needs it bad. How could I sell a car if I didn't know all about it? Some rich teenager's daddy might want to buy it for him, and the teenager might want to know all about the back seat. He just might ask if he would have enough room to bang his dates back there. I need to be able to give him an honest answer after all."

I got the drift of this. She was getting very hot and I was supposed to come in and play customer and ask to take a test drive in it. I would of course ask for her and say that we had talked on the phone. "Well, I don't know. What do you have on?"

"Clothes! Do you think I do this job naked?"

"What kinda clothes?"

She caught on right away. The purring started again and she said in a soft and sexy voice, "My tight, short, black leather skirt with the zipper on the side. You know, that one you like to see me slide my ass out of. The one you say shows off my legs. My white thong undies, probably getting very wet, no pantyhose - it's too hot for them - nice three inch heels, the ones you call my fuck me pumps, my lace black bra holding in two very hard nipples, and that low cut black blouse with just a few front buttons that you like that shows a lot of cleavage. Interested in a car ride with me?"

"I dunno, you getting wet thinking about it?"

There was a pause. Then she said, "Yea, really wet. Can you step on it?" She was getting very excited and impatient.

"Did you check?"

"Yea, now can you get you ass down here so we can go for a test drive? I want you to fuck me in that car soooooooo bad!"

I could tell she was squirming in her chair. "You trying to tell me that you would look good in the back seat of that car?"

"No, I'm telling you I would love to come all over the back seat of that car! I'm about to come all over this chair while I talk to you about it!"

"Have you got a finger in your panties playing with your clit?"

"No, but I am about to if you don't hurry."

Oh, screw the phone sex. She was desperate to get off and now I was too. There was a terrific bulge in my pants from just talking to her. This sounded like fun, in spite of the fact that she drove like a maniac. Yes I know, I was the one who would be doing the test drive, but she had to get it off the lot and might not we willing to give it up then. "I'll be right there."

I drove to the dealership, parked off the main lot, and walked over to the used car lot. I didn't remember if she had ever taken my car to work, but why take a chance. Besides, people don't drive what I was driving and then trade it in for a car like the one we were about to test drive. I had a Yugo that actually ran (most of the time), and I had just doubled the value of it by filling the gas tank.

I found the Nissan car and walked over to it. Typically, a salesman latched onto me right away. "Can I help you?" he asked?

"Yea, is Pam around? I talked to her a little bit ago about this Nissan 300ZX that you have here."

I could see his face drop. He probably wanted to sell me that fleece-the-customer-special himself. "Just a minute and I will get her for you." From he dejected look I took it that whoever sold it was going to make a killing.

She came out of the office a few minutes later with the salesman who had collared me. He pointed me out to her and went back inside. She walked over to me, and keeping up the act lest anyone was with earshot said, "Hi, I'm Pam, nice to meet you. So, you're interested in the Nissan?"

I could see those sexy nipples of hers straining to poke through her bra right through her blouse. "Only if I really like the back seat." I said quietly.

"Want anything on that back seat?" she said almost under her breath.

"You without much on." I said quietly as I stared at her tits.

"You seem to have a real fixation with my tits!"

"Just a little. You have a great ass too."

"Wanna fuck it?"

"Do I ever!"

To anyone out of hearing range, and everyone was, it looked like to people having a conversation about the car they were standing next to. To the outsider it would look like she was talking about the virtures of this sporty car.

"Promise to fuck it nice and hard?"

"You bet. But I'm going to eat you till you cream first."

"I'm so hot that shouldn't take long!"

"I love the way you taste when you come on my mouth."

"Well, let me get the keys and a plate and we can go for a spin." she said in a normal voice. She was getting so turned on she couldn't stand to stand around talking about what we could be doing. She walked back into the office, perhaps wiggling her ass a little more than usual as she went, and got one of those magnetic dealer license plates and the keys to the Nissan. I just loved watching those great tits and ass of hers as she walked. Great tits and hips when she came out to see me and great ass when she went for the keys. That skirt she had on was just about skin tight. I was sporting a hardon already and had to adjust it in my pants when no one was looking so no one would see it.

She put the license plate on the back of the car and opened my door for me. "I have to drive it off the lot," she said, "then you can drive it. It's an insurance thing." She got in and drove us off the lot and then kept going.

"So, where are we going to do a little back seat testing?" Neither one of had our seat belts on so I hoped it wasn't going to be too far.

"Not far." she said. We went another block and she turned into the darkened parking lot of a bank. There were two other cars in there, but the bank was dark so it wasn't anyone working late there or cleaning the place. "This will do nicely. Unless someone gets real nosey walking down the sidewalk, no one will see us."

"Or comes after one of these two other cars."

"I'll take my chances." She turned the engine off and left the car in gear. "Now honey," she said leaning over and planting a big wet kiss on my lips, "let's get in the back on those nice leather seats and fuck like bunnies. I want you to eat my hot wet pussy and then fuck me with that nice cock of yours. I want you to fuck me real hard." With that she made her seat recline and then scooted off it into the back of the car.

I love it when she talks like that and she knows it! My hardon was straining to get out of my pants. I couldn't lay my seat back without hitting her, so I reached over and lifted the lever on her seat raising it and then letting it go all the way forward. Then I climbed into the back as I heard the zipper on her skirt going down.

"Let me help you with that." I said, and pulled in the hem of that short skirt. She lifted her ass off the seat a little and it slid down her long sexy legs. She got her blouse and bra off as I was getting my clothes off.

"Want to take my wet panties off me?" she asked looking at me and rubbing her mound with her fingers.

"Lift your cute ass baby." I said reaching for them.

She raised her ass off the seat a little and then as I slid her panties down her legs she put her knees up to her tits so I could get them all the way off and over her shoes. As soon as they were out of the way, she spread her legs wide. She kept her knees bent so I had access to her sex. There wasn't much room in the back of this car and I needed all the room I could get.

Not another word was said. I put my face down to her crotch and smelled the wonderful sexy aroma of her sex. First my tongue slid lightly over her puffy outer lips, savoring the sex juice that had leaked out of her. Then I pushed a little harder with my tongue parting the lips and seeking her opening, and as I moved up her wet slit, her hard and waiting clit.

She gave a short gasp as my tongue came in contact with her clit. "Oh baby, lick my clit," she moaned, "I want to come so bad. Don't tease me this time. Please just make me come. Please?"

I wasn't about to tease her. I wanted to be inside her so bad. My cock was aching to have her hot wet pussy surrounding it. I continued to lick her clit, slowly at first and then picking up speed as she got nearer and nearer her first release. When I could tell that she was getting pretty close I slid first one finger into her. After plunging it in and out of her a few times, I added a second finger, getting it nice and wet.

"Oh baby, that's it. That's it!" she moaned. "I gonna come, I'm gonna come!" She was right on the edge.

I licked faster and harder and curled my fingers a little to touch her G-spot as I moved them in and out of her. Her sex juice was running out of her and down over her anus. If she wanted to christen this back seat, she was doing a great job. I withdrew one of my fingers from her clasping pussy and slowly slipped in into her ass. She moaned even louder as that finger slid into her back door. Finally I sucked her stiff clit into my mouth a little and flicked my tongue over it as fast as I could.

"Oh God! Yes baby," she screamed, "that's it! You're making me come. I'm coming, I'm coming!" Her hips bucked and her hands grabbed the back of my head and held it to her crotch as her orgasm started. It was a long intense one and I could feel her pussy contracting on my fingers as they slid in and out of her two openings. My hands and face were getting soaking wet as she gushed and came for me. Her fingers had a good grip on my hair so my face couldn't escape her crotch.

Finally she let go of my head as her orgasm subsided. "That was great." she panted. "I needed that. I got so hot when I saw this car and thought of you and me in the back seat. Come up here and kiss me. I want to taste myself on your face."

I crawled over top of her and kissed her. She held my head as we kissed and then she started to lick her juices off my chin and around my mouth. She was almost in a frenzy. As I moved a little further up on her I could feel my cock brush over her pussy hair.

She had felt my cock come in contact with her fur too. "Oh baby, put it in me. I need it in there bad!" She continued to hold my head with one hand, but the other one found my cock and moved it up and down her slit getting the head all wet. After sliding it up and down a few times, she held it to her opening. "Put it in me baby." she begged. "Put it all the way in me."

She was so wet I was able to slide it all the way in with one push. She raised her hips as it slid in and I felt the tip just brush her cervix. It was all the way in. I could feel her vaginal walls hugging me as I started to slide slowly in and out of her.

"Not slowly baby," she begged, "I want you to really fuck me. Fuck me hard!" She raised her legs up a little more making sure that they weren't in the way and wrapped them around me. This wasn't easy to do in the confines of the back seat of that little car, but she did it. She was a real tiger tonight.

As I started to pound in and out of her I knew I wasn't going to last long, not that it mattered this time, she wasn't going to need a long fuck tonight. She was rapidly approaching her second climax. Her pussy was sopping wet and there were squishy noised as I slammed into her. She was getting my whole crotch wet with her juices. I managed to hold myself over her as I fucked her and got one hand free to play with one of her nipples. As I pinched and pulled on it, it was enough send her over the edge again.

"Oh baby, I'm coming again." she screamed in my ear. "I'm coming on your nice cock. I'm so wet and it feels so nice. Yessssssssssss!" She started buck and shudder as her climax started.

She set me off. Between her clenching pussy and her talking dirty, I was over the point of no return now. I felt my first load of come start rushing up my cock and spurt deep inside her. I grunted and held her spasming body tight to me as pumped in and out of her and shot load after load of my come into her. It was so intense that I just about lost all track of what she was saying or doing. I could just feel our bodies slamming into each other and my come spurting into her.

After we calmed down, she got a few tissues out of her purse and started to hand me a couple. As I started to reach for them she changed her mind. "Let me suck and lick you clean."

I moved over her head as much as I could. It was close enough. She took my still partly hard cock deep into her mouth and cleaned very bit of our come off of it. A few more licks and she decided that she was done. Especially in the back seat of that car!

"I love the taste of our come, but this is a little too cramped and we need to get back." She used the tissues on herself and then managed to get her clothes on without having to sit in the puddle of come on the seat.

I got my clothes back on and waited for her to climb into the seat I had been riding in. After all, I was supposed to be the one going for the test drive.

"Are you going to just leave that puddle of come there?" I asked her?

"Yes, and these used tissues under the seat as a present for the new owner." she said as the tossed the dripping tissues under the front seat.

I drove back to the lot and parked the car out in front of the office. We got out and she came around to my side, looking for all the world as if nothing had happened beyond a test drive. I tried very hard to not look like the cat that just eaten the canary.

"Was it as good as you thought it would be?" I quietly asked her.

"Maybe better. I thought it would be exciting, but that was great."

"You reek of sex."

"Probably, some of it is starting to run down my leg! I think I need to visit the little girls room quickly. See ya tonight."

Again it looked like a customer and a sales agent talking about the car that the customer had just driven. Apparently the customer wanted to think about the car.

We parted and I went back to my car and drove home. I knew she would be hot for more when she got home this evening. This time we would take it nice and slow and she would get teased. Maybe unmercifully!

(C) 1996 Art, all rights reserved.

Art
Art
334 Followers