One Fleeting Glance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the entrance to my cubicle and waited for her to reach me, her smile preceded her by several seconds and her look told me to expect the unexpected. As she reached me she threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face to hers in a passionate embrace that had the testosterone level of the watchers reaching dangerous levels. She withdrew her face a couple of centimetres and, with a mischievous look, she said to me in a voice that had all the sexual overtones and undertones and all tones in between, of a seasoned seductress, "Hi Lover, did you miss me?" This question was delivered just loud enough for the nearest couple of staff members to hear.

"Is the Pope a Catholic? I am a normal warm blooded male and you think I didn't miss you?" I gave her a look not far different from the one that she had given me, "It was all I could do not to go to the gents and jerk off every half hour, it was every hour."

The look again, "I hope you saved enough of him for tonight?"

"Fucking Hell!" The exclamation came from several cubicles down and was followed by the sound of the exclaimer making a mad dash for the gents.

"We'd better sit down before the whole lot of them begin jerking off in their cubicles. Would you like a cup of coffee? I can actually make a decent cup of instant coffee."

"Well..." She was just about to decline.

"Actually we have a very good espresso machine and I'm qualified to drive it, so what would you like?" She caught on quickly, I wanted to go to the lunch room so that I could bask in my newfound, and Emily provided, glory. Like the wonderful person that she is, she provided that opportunity.

"A flat white will be fine, thank you." Simple words delivered as if she was ordering a three course meal in a posh restaurant.

I was the centre of considerable attention, and it had all the dignity of an outside court press conference during a scandalous trial, and like one of those media melees, I simply held up my hand and uttered the famous words, 'No comment.' I gathered up the coffee cups and headed for my cubicle.

As I sat down Emily smiled at me, "I just had to tell Twig to go fuck himself."

I was shocked to hear that word coming from so proper a mouth, there was more to Emily than her outer layer indicated. "Twig?"

"You know, the little Branch, he had decided on a flanking manoeuvre while you were getting the coffees, so I put him in his place." She took a sip of her coffee, "Hey this isn't bad."

"You act surprised." I sipped mine and had to agree with her, it wasn't bad, even for me. "I hope that this bunch of sex starved animals hasn't turned you off my suggestion."

"It'd take more than them to do that, I'm actually quite looking forward to it."

"Great! I've decided that it's too late in the day to look at any of my cases, so I thought that we should give the guys another thrill and get us something to eat."

"Just what did you have in mind?"

"If we were to walk out of here looking for all the world like we are very close friends..."

"Like this?" She stood up and tucked herself under my arm, draped it over her shoulder and put her arm around my waist. In step we left. We left behind us a whole bunch of envious workmates, not the least of which was the aforementioned 'Twig'.

We caught my usual train and got off at my usual station. I rescued my car from the station car park, she seemed impressed that I wasn't driving some status symbol sports car, what she didn't realise that the not quite geriatric SAAB 9000 Turbo can still keep up with many cars much younger than itself. "Which 5 Star restaurant are you taking me too?"

"Chez Staunton, I hear the food there is quite good."

"I've never heard of it, what type of cuisine is it?"

"It's an unusual place where the cuisine is as the customer desires. If you want an Aussie barbeque, that's what you'll get. If you want Asian they serve a range of dishes from Chinese to Thai, to Malaysian and Indian curries. Or maybe you'd like Italian or French, if there's enough notice a Moroccan Tagine isn't out of the question, but it doesn't go much for English, too boring they say. The wine list is extensive and good."

I opened my front door and ushered her inside, the place was, as I knew it would be because I paid my cleaner well, scrupulously tidy. I took her coat and hung it on the hallstand with mine. We walked into the Living Room and I pushed the button to crank up the stereo and the room was soon filled with Classical music.

"I am constantly amazed by you, you give the impression of someone who does things his own way and doesn't care much about what others think, and there is a total other side to you. I would have taken you for the Rock & Roll type and here we are listening to Holst's 'The Planets'."

"I have eclectic tastes in music, pretty much everything from classical to Jazz, to Blues, to Rock, although I do draw the line at listening to some nasally much married female Country & Western star singing 'Stand by your man'."

I walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer and stared at the range of frozen meals. "What would you like?"

Emily stood beside me and stared at the array of food on offer. "Surprise me."

I shut the freezer and opened the refrigerator and started taking ingredients from it. I soon had the ingredients ready and took a Wok from its hook over the hotplate. In minutes I was stirring and tossing the diced chicken breast and the vegetables and spices, the aroma of a Thai dish wafted around the room.

Emily looked at the plate when I set it in front of her, "I am surprised," she took a forkful and placed it in her mouth, "really surprised. When you stood there looking at the contents of a fully stacked freezer I thought the worst, and then, with the minimum of fuss, you throw together this beautiful meal. Is there no end to your talents?"

"What you saw in the freezer is my stock of goodies for when I'm on my own, it's a pain cooking for one, and I always end up cooking too much which means I end up eating too much. But as soon as you suggested dinner, I took a chance and sometime during the 12 hours between 1:00pm and 5:00pm I rang my cleaner and she slipped out and bought the ingredients for a couple of easy meals. The rest was up to me."

"You are truly a man of many talents, where will it end?"

"Where would you like it to end?" She had served, I had returned service, would her next shot be a 'put away volley' or would she choose to rally from the baseline?

"Let us see where the mood and the night leads. I'm not pre-empting any outcome here."

Fair enough. I cleared the plates off the table and quickly threw together a plate of cheeses and other nibbly things to go with the coffee and Cointreau. We sat side by side on the sofa enjoying the closeness with each other and the way the music, my favourite mood CD of various Adagios, seemed to wrap us in it's soothing embrace. Bliss.

Emily's head rested on my shoulder, her body leant against mine and her hand rested on my thigh. Double bliss. I moved my arm and rested it across the top of the sofa with my hand draped over her shoulder. "Mmmm. This is nice" She whispered to my left nipple. I pulled her closer. In minutes her breathing told me that she was asleep. I sat there until the CD had finished. For a while I debated whether to pick up the remote and start it playing again, but then I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 11:00.

Gently, I shook her awake. "Much as I would love to sit here with you like this all night, it isn't all that comfortable for either of us."

She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, "What time is it?" I told her, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Going to sleep like that."

"Don't be sorry, truth be known I quite enjoyed sitting here with your head on my shoulder and you hand on my thigh, gave me all sorts of ideas it did."

"Did I enjoy them?"

"Very much so, although not as much as I did."

"I don't suppose one of them involved me sharing your bed?"

"No, they all did."

"Never let it be said that I dashed your dreams." She stood up and grabbed my hand. "Which way?"

I led her to my bedroom, "I need a shower before I go to bed," I said, "if you want one you can go first." I showed her where everything was and left her to shower while I pulled the bed covers down and put one of my shirts out for her to wear.

I was on the toilet when she finished her shower, and when I finished mine she was in bed with the covers drawn up to her chin. I noticed that the shirt that I'd left out for her was still on top of the covers. Very interesting.

I scrambled in beside her but before I could relive my dreams she rolled over so that she was facing me and her body was half on top of me. "I'm not going to fuck you tonight." 'Shit, bugger, bum and far out.' I thought. "We are going to sleep, side by side, stark naked, I'll allow you to hug me, but no fondling any part of me that is at all sexual. If you can survive that, then I'll be only too happy to work with you, because you will have proven to me that you can be close to me without me having to worry about you jumping my bones. A deal?"

"A deal. But don't expect me to be overjoyed with having to lie here, in my bed, naked, with the most beautiful woman I have ever met, also as it happens, naked, and not be able to take said most beautiful woman in my arms and make mad passionate love to her. Stronger men than I have given in to such a temptation."

"Don't you think that I am having the same temptation? If we achieve this tonight it will prove that we are strong and focused, and that we are setting high standards of behaviour that will make our working lives so much better. I have witnessed men, who I have admired and held up as role models, who, at the first sign of a good looking woman, have a quantum shift in focus and lost the plot, work wise. I include my own father in this."

The time up until I eventually dropped off to sleep was spent thinking about the most disgusting, revolting, embarrassing experiences that I have ever endured, and there was an unlimited supply of these, to keep my mind focused away from Emily, beautiful Emily, intelligent Emily, funny Emily, sophisticated Emily, oh and did I mention beautiful Emily?

Waking up on a Saturday morning, my first thought is usually, 'Great I don't have to get out of bed until at least 9:00'. But this Saturday morning my first thought was, 'There is a beautiful woman named Emily in my bed with me, she is lying with her back to me and my arms are around her. She has been there all night and I haven't made love to her.' With a movement, which I swear, your honour, was totally involuntary, I drew her closer to me.

"Good morning my wonderful man." She turned in my arms and put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"No fair! How am I supposed to resist temptation when you do that to me?"

"That was last night, this is this morning," One of her hands disappeared under the bed clothes and grabbed my cock. He stood to attention. "Me woman, you man, you fuck me."

"Yes Ma'am, your wish is my command."

I have a confession to make Dear Reader, and that is, that, for various reasons connected with study, work, lack of opportunity to list a few, I have not had a lot of experience in the matter of sexual intercourse. I have however, read many books on the subject, and watched several porn movies, all in the course of my work I'll have you know, so I believe that I have the technical knowledge to comply with Emily's wishes. I was, however, to all intents and purposes, a V, a V, a V, a Virgin.

From the second that I massaged her breasts Emily, wonderful Emily, recognised that I was lacking in practical experience at sex, so she took it upon herself to guide me through the differences between having sex and making love. She grabbed the hands that were mauling her breasts and gently lifted them so that they were just touching her. Did I tell you that I was a fast learner?

When I first began to maul her breasts, her nipples remained almost flat, but as soon as I began to, under her tutelage, caress them, her nipples grew in size along with her sighs of pleasure.

After some time she took one of my hands and placed it between her legs and pushed one finger into her moist hot pussy. I got the message and began to push my finger in and out of her, increasing her pleasure, and mine. There was one thing that did bother me, in the movies that I've seen, the woman is usually quite vocal, and in many cases, when she has an orgasm, she actually screams. But in Emily's case her body was doing most of the talking, her hips were moving back and forth with my finger strokes and soft, whisper like whimpers were coming from her lips, until her hips began to jerk most alarmingly and she sobbed, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh God, oh God, oh God!" Then she was quiet, her hips sagged back on the bed and, with a long exhalation of breath she lay still.

"I have waited so long for that." She had spread her legs wide and now she urged me over on top of her and guided my cock inside her. Now here again there was a deviation from the videos that I had seen. I found my own rhythm, and this was much different from the rapid pumping that I had seen on the screen, it was slow, it was gentle and it was, not to put too fine a point on it, perfect both for myself and Emily. I rationalised later that if I had pumped harder, as I had seen in the videos, I would have come much too soon, before Emily. As it was I came at the same time as her second orgasm which pleased her immensely, but don't just take my word for it, over to you Emily.

"Do you know what Timfashort? I have never in my entire life been made love to as well as I have this morning. Neither my husband, nor any of the not all that many lovers that I've had, could have made love as perfectly as you have just now."

"I can honestly say that I've never had anything so great either."

"I know that. This was your first real sex wasn't it?"

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yes. But I give you credit for one thing, you do learn quickly. But before you get a big head, more practice is in order, much more."

Sometime during the course of the day I tried to recall when, except for the few times when I was close to death from a cold or the flu, I had actually stayed in bed an entire day, I couldn't think of an occasion, certainly not one like this.

I learnt many different ways of giving Emily pleasure, and she in many, many, ways gave me pleasure. I was rapidly falling in love with this woman that I had loved from afar for such a short time.

Late on Sunday afternoon, after a marathon thirty hours of making love and sleeping, I turned to the Love Goddess stretched out beside me in my bed, "I hate to say this but, there are a couple of things that are bothering me. The first is that unless we get something to eat we will never be able to keep up our stamina and will probably waste away to a shadow and ultimately die. And secondly, in approximately sixteen hours we have to get out of bed and go to work. The immediate question is, do we go out to eat or throw together something from what is in the house, a frozen meal or something?"

"Mmmmm," I had to strain to hear her "I could live forever on love alone. But," Suddenly she was alert, "you are right, my ever practical darling man, we need sustenance and I suggest that we get someone else to do all the hard work. How would you like to have dinner at my place, you can meet the Olds."

"Don't you think it's a bit soon for that?" I knew as soon as the words had passed through the gap in my face called a mouth that they could be taken two ways, both potentially wrong, so I added an addendum quickly to clear up any confusion. "What will your parents think when you, who have only just moved back into home with them after a disastrous marriage, and who they haven't seen since Friday morning, suddenly comes home with a scruff like me in tow? Don't you think that we should ease them into this?"

"I am old enough to make my own decisions, and I have made mine." While she spoke she had turned on her phone and was reading through her messages, all from Mother and all saying the same thing 'Where are you? Please call.' The final one, sent not ten minutes ago, had a note of desperation about it because it added that if she hadn't heard soon she would be forced to call the Police.

Emily called her mother, "Hi Mother, it's me." (Pause to listen.) "I'm fine, never better in fact." (Further pause.) "Yes I'm sorry if I caused you concern."(Pause yet again.) "Mother, I have met the most wonderful man." (Another pause.) "Mother, you will have to reserve your judgement until you meet him." (Pause.) "Yes I have invited him to dinner this evening, we'll be home in about an hour. See you Mother, by the way his name is Timothy."

We showered, together, until the hot water ran out, and after a long search, found suitable clothes for me to wear to the meet the parents thing.

I fired up my 'get me to and from the railway station only' car and we headed for her, my God this is impressive, home, with its curved gravel driveway leading up to the two storey stone mansion with a covered portico out front. The trusty steed came to a halt out front seconds before the front door opened and an older version of my beautiful Emily emerged.

There was much hugging between Emily and her parents and polite, cautious, bordering on suspicious, handshakes between myself and the same parents. We all went inside and, while Emily and her mother went off to prepare the meal and talk girl talk, I was left under the surly gaze of the famous Barrister, Nigel Browning. "Would you like something to drink, I have an excellent single malt?"

"No, thank you." I had to keep my wits about me. "But feel free." He felt free, pouring himself a liberal glass which he placed under his nose and sniffed with a look of pure bliss on his face.

"We know your first name is Timothy, I presume you have a Surname?"

"It's Staunton Sir, and so that we don't have to go through a cross examination, I'm a Solicitor, and I work for Smythe, Branch and Branch."

"And how did you meet my daughter?"

"We were in court together, actually not together, I was defending a client in a case that she was sitting in on, and she congratulated me on getting my client off a speeding fine. That is where it all began." I didn't tell him that I'd been perving on his daughter for three weeks trying to build up the courage to approach her.

"And you've been together since then?"

"Yes, I suggested that she could broaden her legal education by sitting in on some of the work that I'm involved in, we had dinner together Friday night to discuss it and here we are."

"Where is here?"

"Emily is coming to work with me for a short time, and we'll see what develops from there."

"The very fact that she has spent the weekend with you suggests that this relationship is not entirely professional."

"We had to test to see if we could work together without letting our personal feelings for each other intrude into our professional lives. You'll be pleased to know that it can." I wasn't going to let him know that I had been fucking his daughter since Saturday morning. Further cross examination was curtailed by the call to dinner.

It was obvious from the tenor of the dinner conversation, that Emily and her mother, Siannaed, had discussed our relationship and had agreed that it was a good thing, because, every time there was a pointed question asked, Siannaed would jump to our defence. She is going to make a great mother-in-law.

I left at 11:00, with polite handshakes from Nigel, a peck on the cheek and a 'come again soon', from Siannaed, and a full on kiss and a 'see you in the morning, my love', from Emily.

I arrived at the station around three minutes before my train to find Emily already there, she greeted me with an enthusiasm that had half the male population looking for ways to eliminate me. We were oblivious to the stares. We were oblivious to the stares on the train. We were oblivious to the stares as we walked into my cubicle.