One Fleeting Glance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a quick telephone conference with Smythe, who I knew would support Emily being here, especially after I pointed out that it was costing him nothing in wages. His approval did however have one stipulation, and that was that she was there to observe and that she would take no active part in any trial matters.

We had been going through several relatively mundane cases when 'Twig' dropped a large file on my desk. "What is this?"

"A case I have been working on, I want you to take it over."

"This means that he has stuffed it up." I told Emily after he had left.

We looked at the file. It was a case where a small independent motor cycle spare parts dealership had been prosecuted for selling illegally recycled parts. The Twig had defended him unsuccessfully, and the matter was now the subject of an appeal. I was to conduct the appeal. On reading the evidence I began to detect a decidedly piscatorial aroma to this case. "Let's go and have a chat to this man."

We left and not long later we were seated in the office of the dealership talking to Bob Benson, who defied the stereotype of anyone with any connection with motorcycles. He was small in all senses of the word which explained the photographs and trophies on his wall from his career racing Grand Prix and Superbikes. He professed a dislike for Hogs.

"How did you get involved in all of this?"

"I was approached by a lawyer, representing certain motorcycling organisations, with a proposition that involved the sale of second hand parts and re-birthed bikes, usually Harley Davidsons. I wanted nothing to do with it, and when I asked around I found that this would have been a front for the laundering of drug money. I also found out that the lawyer in question was referred to around the traps as the 'Laundromat' for obvious reasons."

"A couple of weeks after this visit a courier arrived with a crate of parts that I hadn't ordered, and while I was trying to find out where it had come from, the law arrived in force and I was arrested and charged with dealing in stolen property. I contacted my usual Solicitor who was unable to help due to a back-log of work, and he put me on to your firm. To say that the Solicitor who handled the case was inept would be to understate the situation."

"That would be the young Branch of the firm?"

"Yes. He accepted the police evidence and urged that I should try and cut a deal. But that would mean that I would be convicted of a felony that I didn't commit and I wasn't about to do that. During the trial he didn't challenge the evidence, and I was found guilty. I insisted on an appeal and now I have you. Tell me, can you help me clear my name?"

"Yes I can." I was confident that I could and this was reflected in my answer.

"Believe me, I have seen him in operation, and if anyone can, he can." Emily was just as confident. Bob sat back in his chair and the look of relief on his face was evident.

"There are some big players involved in this." I said to Emily as we drove away. "The amount of money that these gangs need to launder would be in the millions of dollars each year, and the search for legitimate businesses that can be used is never-ending. We need to back track and find the origins of those parts and that may lead us to those involved at the top level. I don't expect help from the police, they had obviously been tipped off about the parts."

It took some time and Emily's obvious charms, but we got our information, and this led us to the 'Laundromat', and here was where the huge surprise was, the 'Laundromat' was Nigel Browning.

"That explains everything." Emily said "Several weeks ago my father transferred a whole bunch of company assets into my mother's and my names. When we asked him about this he fobbed us off. I saw a file in the DPP's office that was in connection with the case we're working on and there was an oblique reference to my father's law firm being involved. Mother and I sat down and worked out a strategy to get to the bottom of this. And this is where you came in."

"It was no accident that I was in the same court as you on Friday. I had to check you out to see if you were competent to help us. You passed with flying colours. We knew from our dealings with Smythe, Branch and Branch, that the Twig had been told to lose the case as a warning to others who wouldn't co-operate. If the Twig hadn't given you this file that morning we would have encouraged you to ask for it."

"My job was to get close to you so that we could use you to carry out the investigation that we were unable to." I was just about to feel hurt by this information. "The upside of all of this is that, in getting close to you I not only came to believe that you were the right person for this job, but I fell in love, totally, madly, in love with you. Mother and I discussed everything that night at home while you and Father were talking, and she agrees with me that you are the right person for the job, and, more importantly, the right man for me." To reinforce this message she kissed me in a way that sealed our love.

"So what happens now?"

"This afternoon the shit is going to hit the fan, big time, and I am going to have to be home with Mother to support her. I want, she wants, you to be there with us."

Siannaed turned off the TV half way through the Late News. "That's it then, your father has been refused bail and is on remand, although he will leave no stone unturned in order to gain release. But I'm not even going to think about that, I'm going to get some sleep and, in the morning you can drive me to the airport, I'm going on holidays and I'm going to spend a substantial amount of his money in the process. As for tonight, I have had the double bed in the guest bedroom made up, and I hope that the two of you can put it to good use."

"Mother!"

"Shush girl. It is obvious that the two of you have been having sex and it's far too cramped in your single bed. I'm not even going to tell you to be careful, because I know that you'll do the right thing and get married before my grandchild makes an appearance. Good night." She left us.

We made love, we made love often, we made love in every conceivable position, and it was bliss. I kissed her when we got into the bed and I held her close before beginning an exploration of her magnificent body, every nook and cranny received my complete and undivided attention, I straddled her with my head between her legs and my tongue exploring her pussy, her clit, until she had her first orgasm. While I was doing this she had my cock in her mouth and was lavishing so much attention on it that I was in danger of coming in her mouth when she came. I pulled him out and we changed positions.

I knelt between her legs and inserted him into her hot, wet pussy. Because of this he slid in easily, and I had no trouble getting him in all the way. I slowly moved him in and out of her. I lost all track of time before I heard her whisper, "Oh my God I'm going to come!" Every part of her body that could clench me to her, her arms, her legs, her pussy, clenched me tightly and held me there until she began to come down, and then she released me to continue my fucking until her second coming, which coincided with my first. The feel of her flooding juices and my semen mixed together inside her was amazing. "Keep him in, down pull out, I want to give your sperm every chance of getting to my egg."

By all the laws of probability, our daughter Siannaed was conceived in that bed on that night. We don't take her to see her grandfather in jail, she'll be a teenager before he gets out, but we do take her to see her grandmother in her new house on the beach as often as we can.

I have my own Law Practice and Emily is an active partner in it, we are doing well and are married and still very much in love.

Who would have thought this all started with one fleeting glance?